Trump Rasing Millions By Tapping Into The Gullible and The Stupid

Vance

Aug 2, 2021, 3:39:04 PM8/2/21
‘A one-man scam Pac’: Trump’s money hustling tricks prompt fresh scrutiny

"the former US president’s money hustling tricks seem to have expanded since
his defeat by Joe Biden, prompting new scrutiny and criticism from campaign
finance watchdogs and legal analysts.
Red Trump MAGA / Make America Great Again cap hat + dollar bills (See NOTES).
For booming US economy / the Trump Economy, US elections, Trump tax cuts<br>
2AC80CC Red Trump MAGA / Make America Great Again cap hat + dollar bills (See
NOTES). For booming US economy / the Trump Economy, US elections, Trump tax
cuts
Revealed: the people who signed up to the Magacoin Trump cryptocurrency
Read more

Critics note Trump has built an arsenal of political committees and nonprofit
groups, staffed with dozens of ex-administration officials and loyalists,
which seem aimed at sustaining his political hopes for a comeback, and
exacting revenge on Republican congressional critics. These groups have been
aggressive in raising money through at times misleading appeals to the party
base, which polls show share Trump’s false views he lost the White House due
to fraud."

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/02/donald-trump-fundraising-
schemes-campaign-finance-scrutiny-criticism

Viktor Tandofsky

Aug 2, 2021, 5:58:59 PM8/2/21
It does not matter what the courts ruled. We all saw evidence of vote fraud.

hhya...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2021, 8:50:35 PM8/2/21
You mean you only believe lies from Trump while ignoring the fact based court??????
I guess morons do that and nearly half Americans are being led by a rope, much like cows!!!!!!!

Mitchell Holman

Aug 2, 2021, 9:47:33 PM8/2/21
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in

> It does not matter what the courts ruled. We all saw evidence of vote
> fraud.

You mean the vote fraud that even Trumps
own lawyers admitted never happened?

In front of judges, Trump lawyers admit
they haven't got any evidence of fraud
13/11/2020
https://tinyurl.com/y2tpemhb

Trump Campaign Attorney Admits in Court
That There Are No Fraud or Eligibility
Concerns Over Philadelphia Voters
Nov 16th, 2020
https://tinyurl.com/y2wre4oh

Trump Lawyer to Pennsylvania Judge: Nope,
I’ve Got No Evidence of Voter Fraud
Nov 11 2020
https://tinyurl.com/y553jsry

Trump Campaign Lawyer Contradicts President
in Court, Says, 'We Are Not Alleging Fraud'
11/12/20
https://tinyurl.com/yy2bu228

Trump's Lawyers Admit there Is No Voter Fraud.
Fox News Agrees.
November 11, 2020
https://tinyurl.com/y5hcqdtz

Giuliani Admits in Court He is Not Alleging Fraud
Nov 20 2020
https://tinyurl.com/y56h8m5p

Iobaties

Aug 3, 2021, 9:45:12 AM8/3/21
Vance wrote

RichA

Aug 11, 2021, 4:46:41 PM8/11/21
Vance wrote

> 'A one-man scam Pac': Trump's money hustling tricks prompt fresh

RichA

Aug 13, 2021, 9:03:14 AM8/13/21
Vance wrote

> 'A one-man scam Pac': Trump's money hustling tricks prompt fresh

RichA

Aug 13, 2021, 1:36:12 PM8/13/21
Vance wrote

> 'A one-man scam Pac': Trump's money hustling tricks prompt fresh

Iobaties

Aug 22, 2021, 1:21:12 PM8/22/21
Vance wrote

Iobaties

Aug 25, 2021, 2:39:04 PM8/25/21
Vance wrote

Iobaties

Aug 25, 2021, 3:36:58 PM8/25/21
Vance wrote

Iobaties

Aug 25, 2021, 3:39:52 PM8/25/21
Vance wrote

Iobaties

Sep 6, 2021, 8:05:12 PM9/6/21
Vance wrote

Iobaties

Sep 6, 2021, 8:05:22 PM9/6/21
Vance wrote

Iobaties

Oct 30, 2021, 2:46:48 PM10/30/21
Vance wrote

Iobaties

Oct 30, 2021, 5:12:30 PM10/30/21
Vance wrote

Iobaties

Nov 3, 2021, 5:55:22 PM11/3/21
Vance wrote

Iobaties

Nov 3, 2021, 5:55:22 PM11/3/21
Vance wrote

Iobaties

Nov 13, 2021, 3:20:56 PM11/13/21
Vance wrote

Iobaties

Nov 13, 2021, 3:20:56 PM11/13/21
Vance wrote

Iobaties

Nov 21, 2021, 5:09:37 PM11/21/21
Vance wrote

Iobaties

Nov 21, 2021, 5:09:37 PM11/21/21
Vance wrote

Iobaties

Nov 29, 2021, 5:01:44 PM11/29/21
Vance wrote

Iobaties

Nov 29, 2021, 5:01:45 PM11/29/21
Vance wrote

Vance

Nov 30, 2021, 9:16:17 AM11/30/21

Iobaties

Dec 4, 2021, 11:56:17 AM12/4/21
Vance wrote

Iobaties

Dec 4, 2021, 11:56:17 AM12/4/21

Iobaties

Dec 5, 2021, 10:36:55 AM12/5/21

Iobaties

Dec 5, 2021, 10:36:56 AM12/5/21

Iobaties

Jan 21, 2022, 1:28:36 AM1/21/22

Iobaties

Jan 21, 2022, 1:28:37 AM1/21/22

Cloud Hobbit

Jan 21, 2022, 3:51:09 PM1/21/22
On Monday, August 2, 2021 at 2:58:59 PM UTC-7, vtand...@gmail.com wrote:
> It does not matter what the courts ruled. We all saw evidence of vote fraud.

It must have been the results of another
one of your binge drinking episodes.

Or would you care to provide any evidence of
vote fraud. The courts certainly can't.

Why do you suppose that is?

There are no gods unless we create them.

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 21, 2022, 9:09:46 PM1/21/22
You are a drug addicted chronic liar and idiot. Your opinion means nothing.

Iobaties

Jan 24, 2022, 6:01:44 PM1/24/22

Iobaties

Jan 24, 2022, 6:01:50 PM1/24/22