UK Chief Rabbi Calls Richard Dawkins remarks "Antisemitic"

Viktor Tandofsky

Oct 5, 2022, 3:35:30 AM10/5/22
UK Rabbi Calls Richard Dawkins Remark "Antisemitic"
https://www.timesofisrael.com/uk-chief-rabbi-richard-dawkins-bible-slam-anti-semitic/ I'm not surprised . Dawkins book "The God Delusion" contains a few stereotypes of Jews.

Ted

Oct 5, 2022, 4:35:25 AM10/5/22
On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 00:35:28 -0700 (PDT), Viktor Tandofsky
<vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:
> UK Rabbi Calls Richard Dawkins Remark
> "Antisemitic"

That's idiotic.

Viktor Tandofsky

Oct 5, 2022, 6:24:29 AM10/5/22
Not at all. When I read "The God Delusion", I had the same thought.

Ted

Oct 5, 2022, 7:16:02 AM10/5/22
On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 03:24:26 -0700 (PDT), Viktor Tandofsky
<vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 1:35:25 AM UTC-7, Jack Sovalot
wrote:
> > On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 00:35:28 -0700 (PDT), Viktor Tandofsky
> > <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > UK Rabbi Calls Richard Dawkins Remark
> > > "Antisemitic"

> > That's idiotic.

> Not at all. When I read "The God Delusion",
> I had the same thought.

Interesting. Then I believe you're right. I've not yet read it, but
I'll have a look.

Viktor Tandofsky

Oct 5, 2022, 7:30:30 AM10/5/22
Many writers knowledgeable about religion have said Dawkins is very ignorant of religion in general. He relies on old stereotypes instead of truth. When it comes to religion, Dawkins is a propagandist, not a scholar.

JWS

Oct 5, 2022, 9:29:24 AM10/5/22
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E V I D E N C E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ted

Oct 5, 2022, 11:30:15 AM10/5/22
On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 04:30:27 -0700 (PDT), Viktor Tandofsky
<vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 4:16:02 AM UTC-7, Jack Sovalot
wrote:
> > On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 03:24:26 -0700 (PDT), Viktor Tandofsky
> > <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Not at all. When I read "The God Delusion",
> > > I had the same thought.
> > Interesting. Then I believe you're right. I've not yet read it,
but
> > I'll have a look.

> Many writers knowledgeable about religion
> have said Dawkins is very ignorant of
> religion in general. He relies on old
> stereotypes instead of truth. When it
> comes to religion, Dawkins is a
> propagandist, not a scholar.

Dawkins is abysmally ignorant, I agree, and it's a put off. I wish
he'd just stuck with biology. I've read all of his books on evolution
several times each, as they're utterly beautiful and Dawkins was one
of the greatest biologists of all time. But I never bothered reading
any of his atheist stuff, although I'm sure I'd agree with most of
it.

Ted

Oct 5, 2022, 11:32:03 AM10/5/22
vtand...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 4:16:02 AM UTC-7, Jack Sovalot
wrote:
Sovalot

> > > Interesting. Then I believe you're right. I've not yet read it,
but
> > > I'll have a look.

> > Many writers knowledgeable about
> > religion have said Dawkins is very ignora
> > religion in general. He relies on old
> > stereotypes instead of truth. When it com
> > to religion, Dawkins is a propagandist, no
> > scholar.

> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! E V I D E N C E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! Exactly.

John Baker

Oct 5, 2022, 11:38:20 AM10/5/22
wrote:

>On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 6:30:30 AM UTC-5, vtand...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 4:16:02 AM UTC-7, Jack Sovalot wrote:

>> > Interesting. Then I believe you're right. I've not yet read it, but
>> > I'll have a look.
>> Many writers knowledgeable about religion have said Dawkins is very ignorant of religion in general. He relies on old stereotypes instead of truth. When it comes to religion, Dawkins is a propagandist, not a scholar.

I don't believe a word you say, lying scum.

aaa

Oct 5, 2022, 11:48:35 AM10/5/22
He is genuinely ignorant of philosophy. That's for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE8bdEt1o7w

--
God's spiritual evidence:

God's spiritual evidence is evident in everyone.
Find it and treasure it because it's the covenant of God.
It's the reason why we are given this life on earth.
It's the foundation why we can have meaning in life.

Let's all honor our personal spiritual evidence of God for the sake of
Christ!

Viktor Tandofsky

Oct 5, 2022, 11:51:12 AM10/5/22
You are insignificant.

Ted

Oct 5, 2022, 12:13:19 PM10/5/22
On Wed, 05 Oct 2022 11:38:14 -0400, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net>
LOL!

Ted

Oct 5, 2022, 12:18:23 PM10/5/22
Who isn't.

aaa

Oct 5, 2022, 1:16:08 PM10/5/22
The problem is that his genuine ignorance has also made him shamelessly
arrogant, and he doesn't even aware of that. There is nothing more sad
than a proud intellectual fool. He believes he knows a lot when he knows
absolutely nothing.

Ted

Oct 5, 2022, 1:28:30 PM10/5/22
If anybody has the right to be arrogant, it's
Richard Dawkins. Most people don't
understand the significance of his
contribution.

Viktor Tandofsky

Oct 5, 2022, 1:52:41 PM10/5/22
There is no justification for lying and bigotry

Mitchell Holman

Oct 5, 2022, 2:07:41 PM10/5/22
Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in news:a111e494-4932-46cc-
b395-a31f...@googlegroups.com:

> There is no justification for lying

So why do you do it?

"Jesus was condemned for blasphemy by the
Sanhedrin and turned over to the Romans,
charged with sedition for claiming to be
King of the Jews".
Arty/Joe, Feb 25 2022 https://tinyurl.com/33wv6t52
Jesus never claimed to be "King of the Jews".

aaa

Oct 5, 2022, 2:35:25 PM10/5/22
There is never any justification for being both ignorant and arrogant.

Viktor Tandofsky

Oct 5, 2022, 3:18:33 PM10/5/22
IT IS MY OPINION, FUCKING SCUM.
Message has been deleted

jdyoung

Oct 5, 2022, 4:23:18 PM10/5/22
On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 2:35:30 AM UTC-5, vtand...@gmail.com wrote:
> UK Rabbi Calls Richard Dawkins Remark "Antisemitic"
> https://www.timesofisrael.com/uk-chief-rabbi-richard-dawkins-bible-slam-anti-semitic/ I'm not surprised . Dawkins book "The God Delusion" contains a few stereotypes of Jews.

As I do every year during the Jewish holidays culminating in Yom Kippur, I have decided in advance to forgive all the Jews who have transgressed against me this year. Personal atonement to me will not be necessary.
Happy Yom Kippur, Mad Jew!

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com

Proselytize at your own risk

Viktor Tandofsky

Oct 5, 2022, 4:38:33 PM10/5/22
Jews are not Christians. We don't believe Jesus can take the blame for sins. You got what your deserved.

Ted

Oct 5, 2022, 8:10:19 PM10/5/22
On Wed, 5 Oct 2022 15:36:13 -0400, Viktor Tandofsky
<vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ted, I'd like to apologize to you for me being such an asshole. I
should
> know by now that you are always right.

That's acceptable as a beginning, ArtyJoe,
but there are important concessions you'll
need to make.

What offends me, and I think what offends
the rest of us, the most is the fact that you
eat shit. It's a filthy habit that we find
thoroughly disgusting and your continuing it
is not at all acceptable. So you'll also have to
promise us that you'll stop eating shit.
Immediately. Then, and only then, will you
possibly have at least a chance at
rehabilitation.

SEA is a fine organization that's helped
thousands of your kind of deviant and you
should have little difficulty finding a meeting
in your locality. Just remember that we
demand action, ArtyJoe, not excuses. Am I
understood?

hhya...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2022, 9:03:39 PM10/5/22
On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 3:35:30 PM UTC+8, vtand...@gmail.com wrote:
> UK Rabbi Calls Richard Dawkins Remark "Antisemitic"
> https://www.timesofisrael.com/uk-chief-rabbi-richard-dawkins-bible-slam-anti-semitic/ I'm not surprised . Dawkins book "The God Delusion" contains a few stereotypes of Jews.

The book is a widely praised truth for all human to read and appreciate!!!
Your rabbi is a stupid idiot!

hhya...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2022, 9:05:00 PM10/5/22
Dawkins should go one step further and declare religions are scams!!!!

hhya...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2022, 9:06:24 PM10/5/22
he should be your rightful teacher of philosophy!!!

hhya...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2022, 9:10:43 PM10/5/22
Religionists fear Dawkins influence will rid them of their non-existent pixie!!!

aaa

Oct 5, 2022, 9:40:22 PM10/5/22
The genuine ignorance in his questioning eyes would bring any teacher of
philosophy burst into tears.

hhya...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2022, 5:12:45 AM10/6/22
You know nothing about philosophy, that's for sure!

aaa

Oct 6, 2022, 8:49:32 AM10/6/22
More empty claim.

Viktor Tandofsky

Oct 6, 2022, 8:54:42 AM10/6/22
That useless clown cannot even read English after 20 years of posting here. He is one STUPID BASTARD. You cannot even be sure he understood what you said.

aaa

Oct 6, 2022, 10:29:13 AM10/6/22
He is a blind believer of atheism indeed.

Tim

Oct 6, 2022, 3:23:45 PM10/6/22
How would you know? You claimed you never read any philosophy, so obviously, you can't have a clue about it.

Tim

Oct 6, 2022, 3:24:24 PM10/6/22
So why do you a lar and a bigot?

Tim

Oct 6, 2022, 3:26:56 PM10/6/22
You mean you lied. It is not an opinion that "many writers" have done something. It's either a fact or not. That you can't evidence your claim suggests you are lying.

aaa

Oct 6, 2022, 3:27:37 PM10/6/22
There is a difference between the real philosophy taught by Socrates and
Plato and the modern philosophy.

I'm talking about the real philosophy.

Skeeter

Oct 6, 2022, 3:40:37 PM10/6/22