What I understand of El Kabong.

Michael Christ

Sep 20, 2021, 5:19:10 AM9/20/21
He only takes a dump once a week to save on toilet paper.

Other than that, he seems like an reasonably intelligent person. Oh
shit, who am I kidding, he's an idiot.

Michael Christ

--
Rom 5:8  But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory".

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything".

"Sin is not what you do, it is what you are".

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God".

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul and mind. An abomination".

"Compromise will condemn you".

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus".

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all".

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life".

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything".

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying 'prove it' [as a foundation] is merely a straw man, to a straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

Viktor Tandofsky

Sep 20, 2021, 7:18:46 AM9/20/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 2:19:10 AM UTC-7, Michael Christ wrote:
> He only takes a dump once a week to save on toilet paper.
>
> Other than that, he seems like an reasonably intelligent person. Oh
> shit, who am I kidding, he's an idiot.
>

> Michael Christ

He's just a troll.

John Locke

Sep 20, 2021, 11:05:44 AM9/20/21
...holy shit !! ..my irony meter just went off the scale !

Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe,
and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and
they have to touch it to be sure.- George Carlin

Michelle Malkin

Sep 20, 2021, 11:23:04 AM9/20/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 5:19:10 AM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> He only takes a dump once a week to save on toilet paper.
>
> Other than that, he seems like an reasonably intelligent person. Oh
> shit, who am I kidding, he's an idiot.

In other words, you don't know anything about him
other than that he always does better than you do
in the newsgroup and you cah'nt stannit.

> Michael Christ (Steven Nash)

%

Sep 20, 2021, 12:25:14 PM9/20/21
On 9/20/2021 12:15 PM, Lamey wrote:
> While you continue to suck.
>>
>>> Michael Christ (Steven Nash)
>
> Outer filthing? Coward.

https://www.google.com/search?q=lamey+eaks&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=625&dpr=1
ROFL!

Michael Christ

Sep 20, 2021, 6:25:15 PM9/20/21
Yeah, that's where he gets off.

Viktor Tandofsky

Sep 20, 2021, 6:26:57 PM9/20/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 2:19:10 AM UTC-7, Michael Christ wrote:
The bastard forges emails

Michael Christ

Sep 20, 2021, 8:19:15 PM9/20/21
Doh!!! :-).

Michael Christ

>> Michael Christ (Steven Nash)

Michael Christ

Sep 20, 2021, 8:52:55 PM9/20/21
What else have they got in life but vanity??

osugeo...@aol.com

Sep 20, 2021, 10:29:38 PM9/20/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 4:19:10 AM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:

Stewie:
> He only takes a dump once a week to save on toilet paper.

What a surprise, Baby Stewie!
Double points for you, anal and fecal.

Marvin Sebourn
osugeo...@aol.com

El Kabong

Sep 21, 2021, 1:09:57 AM9/21/21
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> He only takes a dump once a week to save on toilet paper.
>
> Other than that, he seems like an reasonably intelligent person. Oh
> shit, who am I kidding, he's an idiot.

It's about time you start a thread about me.

Here's something I once read here:

"You keep trying to find fault in others but I
understood it is a sense of pervasive ineptitude
in yourself.

"Serves you right for falsely thinking you are
better than your neighbour!"

Do you know who said that, MX?

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 1:13:29 AM9/21/21
On 21/09/2021 12:29 pm, osugeo...@aol.com wrote:
> On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 4:19:10 AM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
>
> Stewie:
>> He only takes a dump once a week to save on toilet paper.
>
> What a surprise, Baby Stewie!
> Double points for you, anal and fecal.
>
> Marvin Sebourn
> osugeo...@aol.com

Trust you to become aroused, Marv! :-).

What other scatological pursuits have you in mind today to get your
hands into??

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 1:24:16 AM9/21/21
I did about you.

Hey, someone has to, Bubba. I am pleased you took note, but you have a
long long way to go.

Shower yourself in my dust and you might not remain a loser.

Viktor Tandofsky

Sep 21, 2021, 1:51:44 AM9/21/21
On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 10:24:16 PM UTC-7, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 21/09/2021 3:09 pm, El Kabong wrote:
> > Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> He only takes a dump once a week to save on toilet paper.
> >>
> >> Other than that, he seems like an reasonably intelligent person. Oh
> >> shit, who am I kidding, he's an idiot.
> >
> > It's about time you start a thread about me.
> >
> > Here's something I once read here:
> >
> > "You keep trying to find fault in others but I
> > understood it is a sense of pervasive ineptitude
> > in yourself.
> >
> > "Serves you right for falsely thinking you are
> > better than your neighbour!"
> >
> > Do you know who said that, MX?
> >
> I did about you.
>
> Hey, someone has to, Bubba. I am pleased you took note, but you have a
> long long way to go.
>
> Shower yourself in my dust and you might not remain a loser.
> Michael Christ

I know where he got the name "El Kabong". That's the sound of the clown falling on his face every time he tries to do anything. Do you believe he actually tried to forge an email from the VA? HAHAHAHAHA!

El Kabong

Sep 21, 2021, 2:23:59 AM9/21/21
Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 21/09/2021 3:09 pm, El Kabong wrote:
> > Michael Christ <jesusisth...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> He only takes a dump once a week to save on toilet paper.
> >>
> >> Other than that, he seems like an reasonably intelligent person. Oh
> >> shit, who am I kidding, he's an idiot.
> >
> > It's about time you start a thread about me.
> >
> > Here's something I once read here:
> >
> > "You keep trying to find fault in others but I
> > understood it is a sense of pervasive ineptitude
> > in yourself.
> >
> > "Serves you right for falsely thinking you are
> > better than your neighbour!"
> >
> > Do you know who said that, MX?
> >

> I did about you.

I point out the sordid truth about MXtianity, and you
just want me to stop picking on you. You evangelize here
expecting a free pass on critical examination. Sorry,
Steve, won't happen. Jesus had no problem dealing with
questioners, but you can only respond with dickwank talk.
Why is it so hard for you to rise above the banal?

Learn to roll with it like a good christ does, or admit
you aren't christ material and back to chicken ranching.

> Hey, someone has to, Bubba. I am pleased you took note, but you have a
> long long way to go.
>
> Shower yourself in my dust and you might not remain a loser.

O dust me not Mrs. Christ, for I am not worthy!

Tim

Sep 21, 2021, 5:15:52 AM9/21/21
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 1:13:29 AM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 21/09/2021 12:29 pm, osugeo...@aol.com wrote:
> > On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 4:19:10 AM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> >
> > Stewie:
> >> He only takes a dump once a week to save on toilet paper.
> >
> > What a surprise, Baby Stewie!
> > Double points for you, anal and fecal.
> >
> > Marvin Sebourn
> > osugeo...@aol.com
> Trust you to become aroused, Marv! :-).
>
> What other scatological pursuits have you in mind today to get your
> hands into??

Brain surgery on theists should do.

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 5:18:22 AM9/21/21
He's an idiot who thinks he's a genius, and runs around after his
betters trying to pull them down. :-).

An inept species.

Michael Christ

Sep 21, 2021, 5:58:12 PM9/21/21
Go away, mouse wheel.

Thanks.

Michael Christ

osugeo...@aol.com

Sep 22, 2021, 12:29:33 AM9/22/21
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 12:13:29 AM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 21/09/2021 12:29 pm, osugeo...@aol.com wrote:
> > On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 4:19:10 AM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> >
> > Stewie:
> >> He only takes a dump once a week to save on toilet paper.
> >
> > What a surprise, Baby Stewie!
> > Double points for you, anal and fecal.
> >
> > Marvin Sebourn
> > osugeo...@aol.com

Stewie:
> Trust you to become aroused, Marv! :-).
No , no, Baby Stewie, you made the statement, it's yours to defend.

> What other scatological pursuits have you in mind today to get your
> hands into??

None. But judging from what you have written, you will furnish us with a
compendium of scat, etc.

Marvin Sebourn
osugeo...@aol.com

Michael Christ

Sep 22, 2021, 4:44:13 AM9/22/21
On 22/09/2021 2:29 pm, osugeo...@aol.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 12:13:29 AM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
>> On 21/09/2021 12:29 pm, osugeo...@aol.com wrote:
>>> On Monday, September 20, 2021 at 4:19:10 AM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
>>>
>>> Stewie:
>>>
>>> What a surprise, Baby Stewie!
>>> Double points for you, anal and fecal.
>>>
>>> Marvin Sebourn
>>> osugeo...@aol.com
>
> Stewie:
>> Trust you to become aroused, Marv! :-).
> No , no, Baby Stewie, you made the statement, it's yours to defend.
>
>> What other scatological pursuits have you in mind today to get your
>> hands into??
>
> None. But judging from what you have written, you will furnish us with a
> compendium of scat, etc.
>
> Marvin Sebourn
> osugeo...@aol.com

:-).

Oh Marv, come on, let's face it, you like the girls or boys to crap on
your face.

Don't be shy, it's a brave new atheist world.

Michael Christ

Tim

Sep 22, 2021, 7:06:16 AM9/22/21
On Tuesday, September 21, 2021 at 5:58:12 PM UTC-4, Michael Christ wrote:
> Go away, mouse wheel.
>
> Thanks.

Poor stevie can't stop whining.

osugeo...@aol.com

Sep 22, 2021, 11:00:51 AM9/22/21
On Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 3:44:13 AM UTC-5, Michael Christ wrote:
> On 22/09/2021 2:29 pm, osugeo...@aol.com wrote:

> > Stewie:
> >> Trust you to become aroused, Marv! :-).
> > No , no, Baby Stewie, you made the statement, it's yours to defend.
> >
> >> What other scatological pursuits have you in mind today to get your
> >> hands into??
> >
> > None. But judging from what you have written, you will furnish us with a
> > compendium of scat, etc.
> >
> > Marvin Sebourn
> > osugeo...@aol.com
> :-).

Stewie:
> Oh Marv, come on, let's face it, you like the girls or boys to crap on
> your face.

It's only your projection, Stewie.

> Don't be shy, it's a brave new atheist world.

Your obsession is showing, Stewie.

Marvin Sebourn
osugeo...@aol.com

Michael Christ

Sep 22, 2021, 7:02:25 PM9/22/21
This shocking news!

Michael Christ

osugeo...@aol.com

Sep 22, 2021, 8:18:59 PM9/22/21
Stewie's Wisdom:
> This shocking news!

I doubt that it shocked anyone, Stewie.
You expose your character in your writing.

Marvin Sebourn
osugeo...@aol.com

SNIP

Michael Christ

Sep 22, 2021, 8:37:26 PM9/22/21
Stop with the shocking news already, Marvs!!!