The only thing Israel is good for is pedding the myth of God.

wei

Aug 1, 2014, 12:35:00 AM8/1/14
Israel provides no direct economic benefit to the USA or any
other benefactor. They provide no natural resources and the
only thing they're good at is killing other people using US
weapons.

Jews are vengeful spiteful hypocrits and thieves hiding behind
the facade of religion.

Jeanne Douglas

Aug 1, 2014, 2:54:16 AM8/1/14
In article <5593ae1da64d07fe...@dizum.com>,
"wei" <w...@truth.com> wrote:

> Israel provides no direct economic benefit to the USA or any
> other benefactor. They provide no natural resources and the
> only thing they're good at is killing other people using US
> weapons.

You were reasonably ok up to here.

> Jews are vengeful spiteful hypocrits and thieves hiding behind
> the facade of religion.

And then you fell into the pit of bigotry.

--

JD

�Labor is prior to and independent of capital.
Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could
never have existed if labor had not first
existed. Labor is the superior of capital,
and deserves much the higher consideration.�
--Abraham Lincoln

MattB

Aug 1, 2014, 5:17:49 AM8/1/14
On Thu, 31 Jul 2014 23:54:16 -0700, Jeanne Douglas
<hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

>In article <5593ae1da64d07fe...@dizum.com>,
> "wei" <w...@truth.com> wrote:
>
>> Israel provides no direct economic benefit to the USA or any
>> other benefactor. They provide no natural resources and the
>> only thing they're good at is killing other people using US
>> weapons.
>
>You were reasonably ok up to here.
>

>> Jews are vengeful spiteful hypocrits and thieves hiding behind
>> the facade of religion.
>
>And then you fell into the pit of bigotry.

How many people have Muslim groups killed in the last week, last month
or last year? Israel has far to go to even make a dent in the
murdering habit of Muslims.

Jeanne Douglas

Aug 1, 2014, 5:19:36 AM8/1/14
In article <vmmmt99op0ar38inv...@4ax.com>,
You're forgetting how many thousands of years my paternal people have
been obeying the word of their god to slaughter entire towns and
civilizations.

kni...@baawa.com

Aug 1, 2014, 9:46:36 AM8/1/14
On Fri, 1 Aug 2014 06:35:00 +0200 (CEST), "wei" <w...@truth.com>
wrote:

>Israel provides no direct economic benefit to the USA or any
>other benefactor. They provide no natural resources and the
>only thing they're good at is killing other people using US
>weapons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries

Anti-Semitism noted.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

fred1...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2014, 12:31:46 PM8/1/14
On Friday, August 1, 2014 2:19:36 AM UTC-7, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> In article <vmmmt99op0ar38inv...@4ax.com>,
>
> MattB <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Thu, 31 Jul 2014 23:54:16 -0700, Jeanne Douglas
>
> > <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

> > >You were reasonably ok up to here.

> > >And then you fell into the pit of bigotry.
>

> > How many people have Muslim groups killed in the last week, last month
>
> > or last year? Israel has far to go to even make a dent in the
>
> > murdering habit of Muslims.
>

> You're forgetting how many thousands of years my paternal people have
>
> been obeying the word of their god to slaughter entire towns and
>
> civilizations.

While it's progress that you hate yourself as much as others hate you, your "answer" doesn't address the hellfire that Muslime swine inflict on the rest of the civilized world. Try not to cry, idiot :)

Mowgli

Aug 1, 2014, 1:03:04 PM8/1/14
In article <d76nt9dde28mg9c11...@4ax.com>
That's just a collection of Jew lies.

List of Things Invented by Black People:

air conditioning unit: Frederick M. Jones; July 12, 1949
almanac: Benjamin Banneker; Approx 1791
auto cut-off switch: Granville T. Woods; January 1,1839
auto fishing devise: G. Cook; May 30, 1899
automatic gear shift: Richard Spikes; February 28, 1932
baby buggy: W.H. Richardson; June 18, 1899
bicycle frame: L.R. Johnson; Octber 10, 1899
biscuit cutter: A.P. Ashbourne; November 30, 1875
blood plasma bag: Charles Drew; Approx. 1945
cellular phone: Henry T. Sampson; July 6, 1971
chamber commode: T. Elkins; January 3, 1897
clothes dryer: G. T. Sampson; June 6, 1862
curtain rod: S. R. Scratton; November 30, 1889
curtain rod support: William S. Grant; August 4, 1896
door knob: O. Dorsey; December 10, 1878
door stop: O. Dorsey; December 10, 1878
dust pan: Lawrence P. Ray; August 3, 1897
egg beater: Willie Johnson; February 5, 1884
electric lampbulb: Lewis Latimer; March 21, 1882
elevator: Alexander Miles; October 11, 1867
eye protector: P. Johnson; November 2, 1880
fire escape ladder: J. W. Winters; May 7, 1878
fire extinguisher: T. Marshall; October 26, 1872
folding bed: L. C. Bailey; July 18, 1899
folding chair: Brody & Surgwar; June 11, 1889
fountain pen: W. B. Purvis; January 7, 1890
furniture caster: O. A. Fisher; 1878
gas mask: Garrett Morgan; October 13, 1914
golf tee: T. Grant; December 12, 1899
guitar: Robert F. Flemming, Jr. March 3, 1886
hair brush: Lydia O. Newman; November 15,18�
hand stamp: Walter B. Purvis; February 27, 1883
horse shoe: J. Ricks; March 30, 1885
ice cream scooper: A. L. Cralle; February 2, 1897
improv. sugar making: Norbet Rillieux; December 10, 1846
insect-destroyer gun: A. C. Richard; February 28, 1899
ironing board: Sarah Boone; December 30, 1887
key chain: F. J. Loudin; January 9, 1894
lantern: Michael C. Harvey; August 19, 1884
lawn mower: L. A. Burr; May 19, 1889
lawn sprinkler: J. W. Smith; May 4, 1897
lemon squeezer: J. Thomas White; December 8, 1893
lock: W. A. Martin; July 23, 18�
lubricating cup: Ellijah McCoy; November 15, 1895
lunch pail: James Robinson; 1887
mail box: Paul L. Downing; October 27, 1891
mop: Thomas W. Stewart; June 11, 1893
motor: Frederick M. Jones; June 27, 1939
peanut butter: George Washington Carver; 1896
pencil sharpener: J. L. Love; November 23, 1897
record player arm: Joseph Hunger Dickenson January 8, 1819
refrigerator: J. Standard; June 14, 1891
riding saddles: W. D. Davis; October 6, 1895
rolling pin: John W. Reed; 1864
shampoo headrest: C. O. Bailiff; October 11, 1898
spark plug: Edmond Berger; February 2, 1839
stethoscope: Imhotep; Ancient Egypt
stove: T. A. Carrington; July 25, 1876
straightening comb: Madam C. J. Walker; Approx 1905
street sweeper: Charles B. Brooks; March 17, 1890
phone transmitter: Granville T. Woods; December 2, 1884
thermostat control: Frederick M. Jones; February 23, 1960
traffic light: Garrett Morgan; November 20, 1923
tricycle: M. A. Cherry; May 6, 1886
typewriter: Burridge & Marshman; April 7, 1885

MattB

Aug 1, 2014, 1:39:45 PM8/1/14
On Fri, 01 Aug 2014 02:19:36 -0700, Jeanne Douglas
<hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

>In article <vmmmt99op0ar38inv...@4ax.com>,
> MattB <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 31 Jul 2014 23:54:16 -0700, Jeanne Douglas
>> <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

>> >You were reasonably ok up to here.

>> >And then you fell into the pit of bigotry.
>>

>> How many people have Muslim groups killed in the last week, last month
>> or last year? Israel has far to go to even make a dent in the
>> murdering habit of Muslims.
>
>You're forgetting how many thousands of years my paternal people have
>been obeying the word of their god to slaughter entire towns and
>civilizations.

Have they done this in the last 100 years?

Jeanne Douglas

Aug 1, 2014, 2:00:34 PM8/1/14
In article <t5knt9ppofhr513l3...@4ax.com>,
What difference does that make? They've been through their horrific
period, as did the Christians about 1400 into Christianity (which is
about where Islam is in its history).

And they're certainly committing war crimes amounting to genocide in the
concentration camp they've made of Gaza.

I grew up a dedicated and ardent Zionist, but over the history of Israel
I grew more and more disenchanted as the Israelis more and more adopted
the tactics of their enemies. And now THEY are the oppressors.

MattB

Aug 1, 2014, 2:10:32 PM8/1/14
On Fri, 01 Aug 2014 11:00:34 -0700, Jeanne Douglas
So if you can go back that far in time and use that as a excuse to
murder today what hope is there for mankind. Then again if you go
back far enough. Israel belongs to the Jews and the Muslims have no
claim.

same here?

Personally I'm more interested in the NOW. Everyone can go back and
use the past for evil. Jews, Christians, Muslims, and for race
against race hate.

No nation on earth would allow 1000+ missiles to be fires against
civilians and do nothing. Yet Israel is suppose to and by a group
whose charter calls for it's total destruction?

Enraged Apostate, World Citizen

Aug 1, 2014, 2:31:14 PM8/1/14
kni...@baawa.com wrote on Fri 01 Aug 2014 06:46:36a
Criticism of Israeli policy and/or culture is not anti-semitism.

Unless of course you subscribe to the belief that all criticism of President
Barack Obama, his policies and his beliefs is racism.

==> pulling the anti-semitism card = pulling the racist card

--
The Enraged Apostate
@EnragedApostate

Double <Facepalm> Irony:
(1) crazy right-wing gun fondlers advocating that
guns ought to be taken away from the mentally ill
(2) ...and that government ought to be the one who decides
who is mentally ill!

Jeanne Douglas

Aug 1, 2014, 2:33:32 PM8/1/14
In article <qflnt9dlegco7linn...@4ax.com>,
Nobody's calling for Israel to do nothing so why have you invented such
a moronic straw man?

What we're demanding is that Israel stop committing the war crime of
deliberately targeting civilians. They're not fighting an army, so they
must be pretty damned incompetent if the only way they can stop the
missiles is by slaughtering civilians. Especially children.

Mike Collins

Aug 1, 2014, 4:25:01 PM8/1/14
In article <6elnt959qjg48ec2m...@4ax.com>
Barry Bruyea <Oneflewover...@sanity.com> wrote:
> Given that Islam is only a millennium & a half old, the 'thousands' of
> years comment can only be considered either ignorance of hyperbole for
> effect.

We can forgive Christians for murdering each other, that is
human nature for all animals.

We cannot however, forgive the actions of a primitive religion
whose figurehead is defined as a paedophile in their own book of
'holy' writ.

Anonymous

Aug 1, 2014, 4:30:28 PM8/1/14
In article <hlwdjsd2-475819...@news.giganews.com>
Seems you haven't heard that hamas uses schools, hospitals, etc. to
fire their rockets.

First-Post

Aug 1, 2014, 4:36:57 PM8/1/14
On Fri, 01 Aug 2014 11:00:34 -0700, Jeanne Douglas
So I can start shooting the shit out of your house and hide behind
some kids and you'll just sit there and allow me to do it because any
retaliation on your part would make you an "oppresser".
Good to know.
Care to post your real name and address?

Siri Crews

Aug 1, 2014, 4:44:11 PM8/1/14
In article <fgunt99vljpeb33pf...@4ax.com>,
First-Post <Liberals_H...@Leftwing-Cowards.net> wrote:

> So I can start shooting the shit out of your house and hide behind

Most of us have this thing called a police department. And most of them don't go
storming in guns blazing.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Icke's razor: Given two equally plausible explanations, choose the weirder.

fred1...@gmail.com

Aug 1, 2014, 4:53:21 PM8/1/14
All the difference in the world, since it's the Muslimes who are causing all the problems in the Middle East now. But by all means, hop into a DeLorean (assuming they can reinforce the chassis to accommodate your giant ass) and have fun in the Renaissance, idiot.

Jeanne Douglas

Aug 1, 2014, 4:58:08 PM8/1/14
In article
<chine.bleu-FFE1D...@news.eternal-september.org>,
Siri Crews <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In article <fgunt99vljpeb33pf...@4ax.com>,
> First-Post <Liberals_H...@Leftwing-Cowards.net> wrote:
>
> > So I can start shooting the shit out of your house and hide behind
>
> Most of us have this thing called a police department. And most of them don't
> go
> storming in guns blazing.

Yes, they are, sadly, ever since the feds started giving them all those
military toys.

Now they've got SWAT breaking into people's homes for things as stupid
as breaking up poker games.

First-Post

Aug 1, 2014, 7:03:56 PM8/1/14
On Fri, 01 Aug 2014 13:58:08 -0700, Jeanne Douglas
<hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

>In article
><chine.bleu-FFE1D...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> Siri Crews <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <fgunt99vljpeb33pf...@4ax.com>,
>> First-Post <Liberals_H...@Leftwing-Cowards.net> wrote:
>>
>> > So I can start shooting the shit out of your house and hide behind
>>
>> Most of us have this thing called a police department. And most of them don't
>> go
>> storming in guns blazing.

Attempt to distract noted. And definitely not unexpected from the
Islamic bigot Crews.

>Yes, they are, sadly, ever since the feds started giving them all those
>military toys.
>
>Now they've got SWAT breaking into people's homes for things as stupid
>as breaking up poker games.

And the libs do as always when reality and logic shows them to be
total hypocrites. They evade.

Siri Crews

Aug 1, 2014, 7:49:35 PM8/1/14
In article <m27ot9h5k3oeee8pt...@4ax.com>,
First-Post <Liberals_H...@Leftwing-Cowards.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 01 Aug 2014 13:58:08 -0700, Jeanne Douglas
> <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>
> >In article
> ><chine.bleu-FFE1D...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > Siri Crews <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >> Most of us have this thing called a police department. And most of them
> >> don't
> >> go
> >> storming in guns blazing.
>
> Attempt to distract noted. And definitely not unexpected from the
> Islamic bigot Crews.

Actually you tried to make an analogy but fucked it up.

Carl

Aug 1, 2014, 8:53:32 PM8/1/14
Siri Crews expressed precisely :
> In article <m27ot9h5k3oeee8pt...@4ax.com>,
> First-Post <Liberals_H...@Leftwing-Cowards.net> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 01 Aug 2014 13:58:08 -0700, Jeanne Douglas
>> <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

>> Attempt to distract noted. And definitely not unexpected from the
>> Islamic bigot Crews.
>
> Actually you tried to make an analogy but fucked it up.

There are too many Gods these days. I wish that everybody would just
become a white Christian from the Bible Belt like me.

The way we learnt it, we invented Christianity, Democracy, Guns and
Capitalism.

That's why we're number 1!

David Johnston

Aug 1, 2014, 9:34:13 PM8/1/14
And why can't "we" do that?

kni...@baawa.com

Aug 1, 2014, 11:04:34 PM8/1/14
On Fri, 1 Aug 2014 18:31:14 +0000 (UTC), "Enraged Apostate, World
Citizen" <Finding...@Every.Opportunity.invalid> wrote:

>kni...@baawa.com wrote on Fri 01 Aug 2014 06:46:36a
>
>> On Fri, 1 Aug 2014 06:35:00 +0200 (CEST), "wei" <w...@truth.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Israel provides no direct economic benefit to the USA or any
>>>other benefactor. They provide no natural resources and the
>>>only thing they're good at is killing other people using US
>>>weapons.
>>

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_inventions_and_discoveries
>>
>> Anti-Semitism noted.
>
>Criticism of Israeli policy and/or culture is not anti-semitism.

My opinion is from a Mr. Obvious POV. Thanks for you opinion. It
was awesome.

Warlord Steve
BAAWAQ