Rightist Antisemites Who Refuse 100% Support For Israel To Be Punished, Denied Voting Rights

MattB

Jan 9, 2022, 1:02:00 PM1/9/22
Jewish groups criticize Trump for antisemitic stereotypes in speech
This article is more than 1 year old

Trump urged to appeal to Jewish voters in ways that don’t use ‘money
references that feed age-old and ugly stereotypes’
‘Even if you don’t like me … you’re going to be my biggest supporters
because you’re going to be out of business in about 15 minutes if [the
Democrats] get it.’
‘Even if you don’t like me … you’re going to be my biggest supporters
because you’re going to be out of business in about 15 minutes if [the
Democrats] get it.’ Photograph: Noam Galai/WireImage
Lauren Aratani
Mon 9 Dec 2019 17.24 GMT

Last modified on Tue 15 Dec 2020 14.34 GMT

Prominent American Jewish organizations have criticised comments made by
Donald Trump in a speech to the Israeli American Council.
Nato Leaders Meeting<br>Jared Kushner listens as US President Donald Trump
holds a breakfast meeting with Nato Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg at
Winfield House, the residence of the Ambassador of the United States of
America to the UK, in Regent’s Park, London, as Nato leaders gather to
mark 70 years of the alliance. PA Photo. Picture date: Tuesday December 3,
2019. Photo credit should read: Jonathan Brady/PA Wire
Trump: if Jared Kushner can't achieve peace in Middle East, 'it can't be
done'
Read more

Trump told the audience at the event in Florida on Saturday they had “no
choice” but to vote for him.

“You have to vote for me, you have no choice. You’re not going to vote for
Pocahontas, I can tell you that,” Trump said, using his derogatory
nickname for Massachusetts senator Elizabeth Warren, one of the
frontrunners for the Democratic presidential nomination.

“Even if you don’t like me … you’re going to be my biggest supporters
because you’re going to be out of business in about 15 minutes if [the
Democrats] get it.”

He also told the audience, to some laughter and cheers: “A lot of you are
in the real estate business because I know you very well. You’re brutal
killers, not nice people at all.”

While boasting about pro-Israel policies like moving the US embassy from
Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and recognizing Israel’s sovereignty over Golan
Heights, Trump also said some Jewish people in America “don’t love Israel
enough”.

Multiple Jewish organizations released statements criticizing Trump for
reinforcing antisemitic stereotypes that Jews are solely motivated by
money and owe or demonstrate loyalty to Israel.

Halie Soifer, executive director of Jewish Democratic Council of America,
said in a statement the remarks were an “unconscionable repeating of
negative stereotypes that have been used historically to target Jews”.

Soifer reiterated the council’s stance that Trump is “the biggest threat
to American Jews” because of his rhetoric that has “emboldened the rise of
white nationalism in America, which has directly led to increased hatred
and violence targeting Jews”.

The American Jewish Committee said it appreciated the president’s support
for Israel, “but surely there must be a better way to appeal to American
Jewish voters … than by [using] money references that feed age-old and
ugly stereotypes.”

Trump has questioned the loyalty of Jewish Americans before.

In August, he said any Jews who vote Democratic are “disloyal to Jewish
people … and very disloyal to Israel”.

He also said Jewish Democrats show “either a total lack of knowledge or
great disloyalty”.

Speaking to American Jews at a White House Hanukkah party last year, the
president referred to Israel as “your country”.

Speaking to Jewish Republicans last spring, Trump referred to Israeli
prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu as “your prime minister”.

According to an August 2019 Gallup report, a majority of Jewish Americans,
nearly 70%, identify as or lean Democrat versus 23% who identify as or
lean Republican. In the 2016 election, 71% of Jewish voters supported
Hillary Clinton while 23% supported Trump.

According to a May 2019 poll from the Pew Research Center, while many
American Jews are favorable toward policies supporting Israel, 42% believe
Trump favors Israel too much.

In comparison, according to a May 2019 poll from Pew, 26% of American
Christians say he favors Israel too much while 59% say he is striking the
right balance.

MattB

Jan 11, 2022, 4:42:24 PM1/11/22

MattB

Jan 12, 2022, 6:30:41 PM1/12/22

MattB

Jan 12, 2022, 9:16:20 PM1/12/22

MattB

Jan 15, 2022, 8:50:14 PM1/15/22

MattB

Jan 17, 2022, 3:56:18 PM1/17/22

MattB

Jan 22, 2022, 10:20:52 AM1/22/22

MattB

Jan 22, 2022, 11:36:43 AM1/22/22

MattB

Jan 22, 2022, 10:34:18 PM1/22/22

MattB

Jan 25, 2022, 11:21:18 PM1/25/22

hhya...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2022, 8:18:52 AM1/26/22
On Monday, January 10, 2022 at 2:02:00 AM UTC+8, MattB wrote:
> Jewish groups criticize Trump for antisemitic stereotypes in speech
> This article is more than 1 year old
>
> Trump urged to appeal to Jewish voters in ways that don’t use ‘money
> references that feed age-old and ugly stereotypes’
> ‘Even if you don’t like me … you’re going to be my biggest supporters
> because you’re going to be out of business in about 15 minutes if [the
> Democrats] get it.’
> ‘Even if you don’t like me … you’re going to be my biggest supporters
> because you’re going to be out of business in about 15 minutes if [the
> Democrats] get it.’

The lie from Trumptard is totally insane...
Biden has been elected for a year, how many businesses get bankrupted????
Those bankrupted are the result of covid pandemic, not because of Democrats.

Mattb

Jan 26, 2022, 10:08:13 PM1/26/22
Just so you know if it comes from "freedyn.de" that isn't me posting
it is a forger. By the way it is posting I'd say it is some far left
idiot.