There are NO intelligent theists

Sam

Jun 4, 2023, 6:14:28 AM6/4/23
God has no place in science. Only the stupid
are god believers.

"God does not play dice because God does
not exist" -- Albert Einstein

Viktor Tandofsky

Jun 4, 2023, 7:45:32 AM6/4/23

Mitchell Holman

Jun 4, 2023, 9:32:28 AM6/4/23

Skeeter

Jun 4, 2023, 12:17:48 PM6/4/23
In article <XnsB019569EF1A28...@69.80.102.52>,
noe...@verizon.net says...

> Viktor Tandofsky <vtand...@gmail.com> wrote in news:a886c731-e3c8-4401-
> b0cc-0c19...@googlegroups.com:
>
> > On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 3:14:28 AM UTC-7, Sam wrote:
> >> God has no place in science. Only the stupid
> >> are god believers.
> >>
> >> "God does not play dice because God does
> >> not exist" -- Albert Einstein
> >
> > LYING SCUM
> >
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Catholic_clergy_scientists
> >

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_executed_for_witchcraft

and that has what to do with anything?

jdyöung

Jun 4, 2023, 12:29:15 PM6/4/23
And right on cue Scooter splendidly illustrates the OP's point!
ROFL!

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com

Skeeter

Jun 4, 2023, 12:40:48 PM6/4/23
In article <0828b127-96a0-4f74...@googlegroups.com>,
jondyoungsaddi...@gmail.com says...
Let go of my pant leg. Haven't you embarrassed yourself enough?

jdyöung

Jun 4, 2023, 2:19:40 PM6/4/23
ROFL! at Scooter's consistent display of his ignorance.

LC

Jun 4, 2023, 3:09:00 PM6/4/23
ROFL at 'J Young's' hypocrisy. When did you become intolerant of religious beliefs? I have as much belief that you're an atheist as I am of this guy who also claimed to be atheist. https://postimg.cc/SXRYSf9w

LC ~ It all comes out in the wash.

jdyöung

Jun 4, 2023, 3:23:32 PM6/4/23
I see you dumped the avatar of the pre-teen boy, "Loose".
Probably a smart move, you wouldn't want to go back to the slammer again, I'm sure.
Or maybe you would.
It's said that you were the champion soap dropper.
ROFL!

Skeeter

Jun 4, 2023, 4:44:24 PM6/4/23
In article <5d741165-222e-4b51...@googlegroups.com>,
and here you are not waisting time with me.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2023, 8:38:27 PM6/4/23
Did those so called religious fake scientists discover their pixie?
Answer: No...nothing in the sky!

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2023, 8:41:54 PM6/4/23
Fools are wasting their own time on the fake pixie, nothing to do with the atheists here!

Sam

Jun 4, 2023, 9:19:10 PM6/4/23
Those are Catholics, you fool. They're not
really scientists. Thanks for proving my
point. LOL!

Skeeter

Jun 5, 2023, 12:11:35 AM6/5/23
In article <9200ae99-deb3-4618...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
There is no such thing as a pixie. Who said to look in the sky anyway?

Skeeter

Jun 5, 2023, 12:12:35 AM6/5/23
In article <3cf65c07-0e34-4681...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
Are you lonely? When I want your opinion I will give it to you.

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2023, 5:04:59 AM6/5/23
Pixie=god...how difficult is this for you homeschooled people?
If you don't look in the sky, where else?

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2023, 5:07:21 AM6/5/23
Since you are trolling senseless, I need to input some sense into you because our AA is for the intelligent smart people!

Skeeter

Jun 5, 2023, 4:37:57 PM6/5/23
In article <214522de-26cc-45b8...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
There is no pixie in the bible.

> If you don't look in the sky, where else?

There is more than just sky.

Skeeter

Jun 5, 2023, 4:38:37 PM6/5/23
In article <916f6001-7453-4307...@googlegroups.com>,
When will they show up?

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2023, 8:17:15 PM6/5/23
Exactly, pixie=god is non-existent!
> > If you don't look in the sky, where else?
> There is more than just sky.

The universe belongs to nature while our sky belongs to earth!

Bob Duncan

Jun 5, 2023, 8:26:11 PM6/5/23
On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 6:14:28 AM UTC-4, Sam wrote:

> "God does not play dice because God does not exist" -- Albert Einstein

You cannot prove that Einstein said what you quoted him above as saying.
Therefore, you are a liar.
And now we have proof, in writing, that you are a liar.

It kind of sux to be you right about now, doesn't it?
<smirk>

ja

Jun 5, 2023, 9:55:26 PM6/5/23
On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 12:23:29 -0700 (PDT)
jdyöung <jondyoungsaddi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's said that you were the champion soap dropper.

Well, at least he achieved something special to distinguish himself.

What about you? Do you like stalking around the shower waiting for
someone to drop the soap so you can pick it up?

ja

Jun 5, 2023, 9:56:49 PM6/5/23
On Sun, 04 Jun 2023 06:14:24 -0400
Sam <i...@atheist.sam> wrote:

> Subject: There are NO intelligent theists

> God has no place in science. Only the stupid
> are god believers.

There are NO intelligent theists? Really?

Why are you insulting your own mother?

The last time I was with mum she kept crying out, "O god! O yes! O god!"

She prayed this some fifty times or more.

I sure made your mum a believer.

Skeeter

Jun 6, 2023, 9:49:12 AM6/6/23
In article <80fab259-90ff-480c...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
So what is nature? Where did it come from?

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2023, 9:14:01 PM6/6/23
Nature exists any time, anywhere...
If in doubt, consult Google or ChatGPT!

Skeeter

Jun 7, 2023, 2:09:15 PM6/7/23
In article <d66439bd-c675-4dca...@googlegroups.com>,
Both written by man. Entropy shows everything was created either by a
god or something else. Nature is proof of entropy. So where did it
begin? Where did atoms and molecules come from?

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2023, 9:38:52 PM6/8/23
You silly fellow...next you would be asking where did oxygen and nitrogen come from?
Then you would go on to ask, who created them?

NATURE, NATURE, you broken pothead!

If you like your own fantasy in a pixie...then you need to answer why it could not create Moonlings!!!

Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch

Jun 8, 2023, 10:00:04 PM6/8/23
KUSS KRIME SUSPECT INCIDENT REPORT
GROUPS: alt.atheism
SUSPECT: ja <j...@ja.ja>
EXHIBIT: <u5m3ot$37c0r$4...@news.mixmin.net>
KRISPY KOUNT: 2
ASSIGNED UNIT: Slime Speech Surveyors
KUSS KRIME SCORE: 2
All suspects are guilty until proven krispy in a kourt of kombat.

Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch & Profanity Patrol says:

ja <j...@ja.ja>
has triggered the Cuss Cop Profanity Patrol slime speech detector.
The suspect has either posted or quoted suspected wicked words.
Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch Unit has compiled a kuss krime komplaint.

Komplaint assigned to Cuss Cop Unit: Slime Speech Surveyors.
Komplaint Message # <u5m3ot$37c0r$4...@news.mixmin.net>
The krispy wicked word kount for this message is : 2.

This suspect has a krispy kriminal wreckord kount of: 2.

This user may be in danger of kondemnation and kozmik krispy.
Below are some lines in which the bad words appear.
WARNING! MAY CONTAIN PROFANITY, LEWDNESS, BLASPHEMY, OR HATE!

[hit][108][mum]

--
Cuss Cop Wicked Word Watch (krispy kuss kop)
Kounting krispy kuss for kozmik krispy kourt.

He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land

Jun 9, 2023, 1:21:36 PM6/9/23
On Sunday, June 4, 2023 at 6:14:28 AM UTC-4, Sam wrote:
> God has no place in science. Only the stupid
> are god believers.

Science is God's invention even If you don't need God's permission to study it,
just as the mechanics do not need the car inventor's permission to fix the car...

ANOTHER TO SAY YOUR ARGUMENT IS A MOOT ONE...!!!

Skeeter

Jun 9, 2023, 1:41:29 PM6/9/23
In article <d510e328-6aef-4156...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
Fair questions.

> Then you would go on to ask, who created them?
>
> NATURE, NATURE, you broken pothead!

What is Nature? Where did it come from?

> If you like your own fantasy in a pixie...then you need to answer why it could not create Moonlings!!!

I don't know any "pixies".

If you had a garden and decided not to plant anything in spot c only if
a and b. That is your choice. Who are you to say what god was or is
supposed to do?

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2023, 8:39:14 PM6/9/23
Fair question? You are trying to be nasty...
> > Then you would go on to ask, who created them?
> >
> > NATURE, NATURE, you broken pothead!
> What is Nature? Where did it come from?

Nature is the physical condition of the day and which governs everything, including forbidding the existent of any pixie!!!

> > If you like your own fantasy in a pixie...then you need to answer why it could not create Moonlings!!!
> I don't know any "pixies".

Oh, now that you are being cornered, you make a claim?

> If you had a garden and decided not to plant anything in spot c only if
> a and b. That is your choice. Who are you to say what god was or is
> supposed to do?

You are the one who accept the idea of a god...
And if you do not input characteristics into it, it is essentially a useless fantasy!

Skeeter

Jun 10, 2023, 10:55:13 AM6/10/23
In article <9c8288a5-8eec-4dec...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
So where did it come from?

> > > If you like your own fantasy in a pixie...then you need to answer why it could not create Moonlings!!!
> > I don't know any "pixies".
>
> Oh, now that you are being cornered, you make a claim?

I have never known any "pixies".

> > If you had a garden and decided not to plant anything in spot c only if
> > a and b. That is your choice. Who are you to say what god was or is
> > supposed to do?
>
> You are the one who accept the idea of a god...

Who says?

> And if you do not input characteristics into it, it is essentially a useless fantasy!

Yawn

hhya...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2023, 9:50:11 PM6/10/23
Nature is the master of all, no end and no beginning to its existence!
Homeschooled people do not understand!

> > > I don't know any "pixies".
> >
> > Oh, now that you are being cornered, you make a claim?
> I have never known any "pixies".

But, you choose to defend the pixies in the churches?

> > > If you had a garden and decided not to plant anything in spot c only if
> > > a and b. That is your choice. Who are you to say what god was or is
> > > supposed to do?
> >
> > You are the one who accept the idea of a god...
> Who says?
> > And if you do not input characteristics into it, it is essentially a useless fantasy!
> Yawn

See, you yawn away tough questions....

Skeeter

Jun 11, 2023, 2:14:19 PM6/11/23
In article <b4cc5485-fb68-47ae...@googlegroups.com>,
hhya...@gmail.com says...
> > > Nature is the physical condition of the day and which governs everything, including forbidding the existent of any pixie!!!
> > So where did it come from?
>
> Nature is the master of all, no end and no beginning to its existence!

Then why is there "time"?
> Homeschooled people do not understand!

Homeschool is better, that way we don't let the govt tell us how to
live. Look up entropy, it will explain why "nature" hasn't been around
forever.

> > > Oh, now that you are being cornered, you make a claim?
> > I have never known any "pixies".
>
> But, you choose to defend the pixies in the churches?

I don't go to church and have never defended any pixies.

> > > You are the one who accept the idea of a god...
> > Who says?
> > > And if you do not input characteristics into it, it is essentially a useless fantasy!
> > Yawn
>
> See, you yawn away tough questions....

What question? You make stupid statements and run when asked to prove
them. That is worthy of a yawn.