No Tears Over Dead Atheists

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer

Jan 7, 2007, 2:32:39 PM1/7/07

Conspiracy of Doves

Jan 7, 2007, 2:26:51 PM1/7/07

Why is your heart filled with so much hatred?

SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim

Jan 7, 2007, 2:39:28 PM1/7/07

"Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" <anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote in
message news:54b051fa808e8a37...@remailer.cyberiade.it...

> Seriously, does anybody ever cry at an Atheist's funeral?
>
> I mean, since Atheists have no value whatsoever as human
> beings

well, for one thing, atheists don't worship a being that demands that people
MURDER their only son just to satisfy some sick, twisted need for an ego
boost

why do christian nuts worship a CHILD-KILLING, MASS-MURDERING COLD-HEARTED
BASTARD sky buddy ?

Eugene Griessel

Jan 7, 2007, 3:13:41 PM1/7/07

He's a good Christian, that's why.

Eugene L Griessel

A nation is a society united by a delusion about its ancestry
and a common hatred of its neighbours.

Mark K. Bilbo

Jan 7, 2007, 3:34:11 PM1/7/07
On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 20:32:39 +0100, Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

> I mean, since Atheists have no value whatsoever as human
> beings (they're not even human, but only inhuman animals),

This is your brain on religion...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

Greywolf

Jan 7, 2007, 4:07:57 PM1/7/07

"Conspiracy of Doves" <mark...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Does the writer live in either Amberg or Wausaukee, Wisconsin, perchance?

Seriously, I have been beating, and beating, and beating this into the
ground, but I am trapped out here -- and I mean *trapped* with no real
option other than to part with my land and 'cell-block' or commit suicide.
And every indication out here is that the locals would prefer the latter
(with few exceptions). The local elected officials have been of no help
whatsoever. Republican Representative, Jeffrey Mursau, almost immediately
washed his hands of me and failed to send out anyone to check on my medical
condition -- and it *was* explained to him in enough detail as to why
someone was needed to come out *here* and me not go into Marinette under the
'control' of persons 'loyal' to Douche-Bag Miron. He gave me a figurative
'slap in the face' and a kick to the groin on that one. That's what he
*really* gave me. He quickly washed his hands of me. The callous and corrupt
bastard.

You are seeing the death of an atheist unfold at the hands of sheer 'evil'
masquerading as 'righteousness' right before your very eyes, so to speak.
These 'devout' Christians out here are violating nearly every principle,
moral instruction, and 'command' given to them by their precious 'Lord' and
aren't thinking twice about it, either. They are making an out-and-out
*mockery* of their faith! But that's, 'Okay' in their book it seems, because
what's being done -- and *not* done on my behalf -- is being done to an
'atheist'. That makes it 'okay'. Right, theists?

I assure you, I'm not going to abandon my position out here. If you knew
what my alternate e-mail address is, you'd fully understand that I am being
deadly serious. What is happening to me out here is death in 'slow-motion'.
I keep hoping that some kind of 'miracle' (No! Not *that* kind of 'miracle')
is going to 'save' me. But there isn't even the slightest *hint* that that
is going to happen. None. I have resigned myself to the fact that there is
no 'help' coming. (I now despise myself for having 'hope'.)

My plight should clearly show you all what the religiously diseased
'Christians' of the far-right persuasion *truly* think of we atheists.
They'll go so far as to violate their own religious principles and 'family
values' in order to 'destroy' a non-believer. What year is this again? Have
I traveled back in time?

It is only the bizarre fact that it is 'crazy' warm out here in northern
Wisconsin that I am still alive. But the brutal cold will get here
eventually. I have also decided to refuse to order any more food (and done
just that last Friday). The 'Catholic with a conscience' who has been
delivering that food once a week looked at my heels and saw how bad they
are. He is also an acquaintance of Representative Mursau (The towns out here
are very small, though, relatively speaking, far apart.) and *still* nothing
has been done to address my medical condition.

I'm, figuratively speaking, a 'junkyard' dog whose been chained to the
(filthy) doghouse and being mistreated -- but have had enough water and food
in my 'dog bowls' to remain alive. The approaching bitterly cold weather,
however, will soon change that.

I absolutely *hate* myself for being such a 'whiner'. But in *my* 'head',
this is just not about one atheist having the misfortune (and defiance) to
live among such vile and depraved 'Holier than Thou's'. I have been sounding
an alarm bell as to what to expect from those treasonably trying to 'Reclaim
America for Christ'. These people absolutely *hate* us -- to the point of
'murder'. And that is what, at least to my mind, is going on out here. If I
die as a result of suicide, you can rest assured I was driven to it by
people bent on seeing me and my way of thinking, destroyed. The 'facts'
speak for themselves.

Shame, shame, shame you elected officials who have stood by and done
nothing. Does the hatred of the atheist extend to you all, too?

Okay. Time to stop flappin' my yapper. But after experiencing what I've
experienced out here at the hands of these people, you can rest assured that
somewhere down the road people with the mind-set like these out here are
going to start a 2nd American Civil War as a result of their brainwashing.
You cannot reason with them, they number in the millions, they are forming
their own, separate society, and they have an intensity and 'purpose of
will' to *do* something *that* 'crazy'. And to them it is perfectly
justified. Killing atheists is perfectly justified. They see no 'real'
problem with that. Sick fuckers. Absolutely sick and diseased -- the whole
lot of them.

Where in the hell are you 'moderate' Christians? Where is your moral outrage
and moral indignation in regards to what is being done in the name of your
precious 'Jesus'?

Greywolf

Heywood Jablomi

Jan 7, 2007, 4:16:26 PM1/7/07
"Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" <anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote in
message <54b051fa808e8a37...@remailer.cyberiade.it>
> <snip childish trolling>

Idiotsezwut?

--
If I was in charge of the universe, St Jude's
Hospital for Children would not need to exist

BanderStern

Jan 7, 2007, 4:17:15 PM1/7/07
On 7 Jan 2007 20:32:39 +0100, Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer
<anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote:

My, what a kind, loving, Christian attitude you have...

Snap Whipcrack..............

Jan 7, 2007, 4:24:54 PM1/7/07
The dead don't give a fuck if you go their funeral or not. They don't
give a fuck if you bury, burn, or dump them in the ocean. They don't
give a fuck if you grind them up and feed them to the dog. Nobody is
home, you get it?

Doc Smartass

Jan 7, 2007, 4:36:56 PM1/7/07
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer <anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote in

> Daniel Joseph Min

*yawn*

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Heckling
aa # 1939

AUTHORITARIANS ARE PERVERTS. Why?
--They consider themselves shepherds.
--They consider the rest of us sheep.
--Shepherds fuck sheep.
--Therefore AUTHORITARIANS ARE PERVERTS.

Don Martin

Jan 7, 2007, 5:40:09 PM1/7/07
On 7 Jan 2007 11:26:51 -0800, "Conspiracy of Doves"
<mark...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Cyberiade. it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
>>
>> Seriously, does anybody ever cry at an Atheist's funeral?

<shit snipped>

>Why is your heart filled with so much hatred?

He's probably a christian. It comes with the territory. When fear (as
in "god-fearing") is the motivator, hatred is usually the outcome.

Through a jaundiced eye darkly--rheum with a view.
The Squeeky Wheel
http://home.comcast.net/~drdonmartin/

Don Martin

Jan 7, 2007, 5:42:52 PM1/7/07
On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 14:34:11 -0600, "Mark K. Bilbo"
<gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote:

>On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 20:32:39 +0100, Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
>
>> I mean, since Atheists have no value whatsoever as human
>> beings (they're not even human, but only inhuman animals),
>
>This is your brain on religion...

At least the writer is devious enough to post anonymously, as befits a
shit spewing intellectual vandal. And this is supposed to induce us to
_convert_?

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer

Jan 7, 2007, 7:05:28 PM1/7/07

Davej

Jan 7, 2007, 7:19:46 PM1/7/07
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

> Seriously, does anybody ever cry at an Atheist's funeral?

Why do Christians cry at Christian funerals?

Lucifer

Jan 7, 2007, 7:20:19 PM1/7/07

Cyberiade. it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

> LOL! It's nice to know that Anti-Christian Liberal Atheist
> insects like you are having such a hard time. Rest assured,
> your miserable lives are going to get one *Hell* of a lot
> more difficult in the months to come, extremely difficult!
> ^^^^^^^^^
> Christians are going to be talking about God in your ugly
> face *ALL* the time, 24/7/365.2422! We're going to remind
> you *EVERY* day that you and your fellow Anti-Christs are
> nothing but disgusting inhuman Liars, Cowards & Murderers
> whose lamentable souls are inescapably damned to Hellfire. :-D

<sneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyerp>

Tell you what, you try matching the bible against cold steel and see
how you do then?

--

Lucifer the Unsubtle, EAC Librarian of Dark Tomes of Excessive Evil and
General Purpose Igor

The Anti-Theist, BAAWA Lowly Evilmeister and tamer of the Demon Duck of
Doom

Convicted by Earthquack

"Don't worry, I won't bite.......hard"

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Jan 7, 2007, 7:26:50 PM1/7/07

"Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" <anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote in
message news:e4d03a361da7f70a...@remailer.cyberiade.it...

> LOL! It's nice to know that Anti-Christian Liberal Atheist
> insects like you are having such a hard time. Rest assured,
> your miserable lives are going to get one *Hell* of a lot
> more difficult in the months to come, extremely difficult!
> ^^^^^^^^^
> Christians are going to be talking about God in your ugly
> face *ALL* the time, 24/7/365.2422! We're going to remind
> you *EVERY* day that you and your fellow Anti-Christs are
> nothing but disgusting inhuman Liars, Cowards & Murderers
> whose lamentable souls are inescapably damned to Hellfire. :-D

WELL-I AM GOING TO HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE THE ANIMAL YOU ARE AND PUT YOU OUT OF
YOUR MISERY.
WHEN I KILLED YOUR MISERABLE GOD IT WAS BEGGING FOR ME NOT TO RITE BEFORE I
SLIT ITS THROAT-HELL-IT EVEN TRIED TO SUCK MY COCK.
IT DIED CRYING LIKE THE LIITLE VERMON THAT IT WAS-JUST LIKE YOU...........

Douglas Berry

Jan 7, 2007, 9:21:09 PM1/7/07
"Conspiracy of Doves" <mark...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Cyberiade. it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

Hi, Danny.

> Seriously, does anybody ever cry at an Atheist's funeral?
>
> I mean, since Atheists have no value whatsoever as human
> beings (they're not even human, but only inhuman animals),
> since Atheists are nothing but miserable Liars, Cowards
> and Murderers, after all, why would anybody in their
> right mind weep over the dead rotting corpse, or bone
> chips and ashes (that get mixed together with those of
> others from the crematory) of a worthless dead Atheist?

Danny, who will come to your funeral?

> And what epitaph do you engrave on an Atheist's grave
> marker? "Here lies the only good Atheist, which is a
> dead Atheist". What else is there say? Nothing at all.
> No last words, no last rites, no flowers, no anything.

Mine would read:

Douglas Edward Berry
1966 - ????
Soldier, Writer, Trucker

"Stranger, please, pause a spell
And help me with my worries
Drop the Sporting Green on my grave
When the Giants win the Series."

But I've long since arranged to have my remains donated to the
Stanford University School of Medicine. My death will help train new
doctors. Beats being put in the ground.

But you seem to be hung up on a memorial. Well, I can tell you that
when I was fighting cancer, and things looked bleak, some friends
quietly began planning my memorial service. After I had passed my
crisis point, they told me that when word got out, over 400 people had
asked to be put on the guest list. They were seriously thinking about
getting Quiet Riot to play the thing. Nobody was going to sit around
in black weeping.. they were going to run around in black leather
laughing, sharing memories, and pouring beer on my Giants hat. Oh,
and the obligatory star-watching party afterwards.

It was going to be a celebration of how I lived, not a corpse
worshipping rite.

> Every time an Atheist dies, the world is better off as
> a result of that dead Atheist being dead, & its damned
> God-forsaken soul burning in the fiery pits of Hades. :)

Matthew 7:1

> Which begs another related question, do Atheists cry at
> funerals? If so, why? Since Atheists hate God, and they
> hate Family, and they hate Country, who are they crying
> for? It is true: The only good Atheist is a dead Atheist.

Danny, this is weak even for you. And I'm still waiting for you to
explain why your prediction of a GOP sweep in November was so
howlingly off the mark.

> I pray that every Atheist in America attend a funeral for
> a loved one this year, and every year until they are dead
> and their filthy God-hating souls are roasting in Hellfire.

Danny, I love you.

See you soon!

--

Douglas Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the
source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a
stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as
good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Albert Einstein

ekrubmeg

Jan 7, 2007, 10:29:47 PM1/7/07
It must scare the shit out of ya.....

Mike

Jan 7, 2007, 10:42:00 PM1/7/07

Conspiracy of Doves wrote:
> Cyberiade. it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
>

> Why is your heart filled with so much hatred?

It is because his heart is filled with the Gospel message of love
and Christian charity.

Mij Adyaw

Jan 7, 2007, 11:57:07 PM1/7/07
Danny Joe,
It is this type of garbage that you post that gives Christians a bad name.
If you were really a Christian, you would never post such a message filled
with hatred. How can you possibly be a Christian?

"Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer" <anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote in

message news:54b051fa808e8a37...@remailer.cyberiade.it...

cactus

Jan 8, 2007, 12:01:55 AM1/8/07
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

> LOL! It's nice to know that Anti-Christian Liberal Atheist
> insects like you are having such a hard time. Rest assured,
> your miserable lives are going to get one *Hell* of a lot
> more difficult in the months to come, extremely difficult!
> ^^^^^^^^^
> Christians are going to be talking about God in your ugly
> face *ALL* the time, 24/7/365.2422! We're going to remind
> you *EVERY* day that you and your fellow Anti-Christs are
> nothing but disgusting inhuman Liars, Cowards & Murderers
> whose lamentable souls are inescapably damned to Hellfire. :-D

Big words, small dick.

<snip>

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer

Jan 8, 2007, 12:25:31 AM1/8/07

I KNOW the bible in the original Hebrew (and smatterings
of Aramaic), koine' Greek, in the vulgar Latin of Jerome,
in the King's English, and by my own precise interlinear
English translations. Here's just one of my thousands of
favorite passages that expresses exactly what I think of
Rabidly Anti-Christian Liberal Atheist *VERMIN* like you:

In the King's English:

"For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath
shall be given; and from him that hath not, even
that he hath shall be taken away from him. But those
mine enemies, which would not that I should reign
over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
And when he had thus spoken, he went before,
ascending up to Jerusalem."--Luke 19:26-28 AV

In the vulgar Latin:

"dico avtem uobis qvia omni habenti dabitvr ab
eo avtem qvi non habet et qvod habet avferetvr
ab eo uervmtamen inimicos meos illos qvi
nolvervnt me regnare svper se addvcite hvc
et interficite ante me"--Lvcas 19:26,27 EU

Verse 27 literally:

"verumtamen inimicos meos illos qui noluerunt
but yet the enemies of me, those who not are willing

me regnare super se adducite huc et
me to be reigning over them, lead you them here and

interficite ante me"--Lucas 19:27 editio Vulgata
kill them in the presence of me.

In greater context, literally from the koi-ne' Greek:

"legw umin oti panti tw econti
I am saying to you that to everyone the having

doyhsetai apo de tou mh econtov kai
it will be given, from but the not having also

o ecei aryhsetai
that which he is having will be lifted up.

plhn touv ecyrouv mou toutouv touv mh
besides the enemies of me those the not

yelhsantav me basileusai ep autouv
to be willing me to reign over them

agagete wde kai katasfaxate autouv
lead you here and slaughter them

emprosyen mou" --kata loykan 19:26,27
in front of me.--WH-ITGS

Another delusional Atheist defecated in public:
><snipped the usual ineptitudes of badly-educated Atheists>

"There's nothing like a good, clean kill!"
--Peter Sellers, 'The Magic Christian'

Eugene Griessel

Jan 8, 2007, 12:33:07 AM1/8/07
"Mij Adyaw" <m...@SpamBucket.com> wrote:

>It is this type of garbage that you post that gives Christians a bad name.
>If you were really a Christian, you would never post such a message filled
>with hatred. How can you possibly be a Christian?

He's in good company. The Borgia's thought themselves good Christians
as did Torquemada, the Conquistadors, the Crusaders - the list is
infinitely long of hate-filled people spreading the gospel of love by
murder, rape and mayhem.

Min is no more a Christian than Satan. He is however seriously
deranged, delusional, malicious, untruthful and by all the tenets of
the bible headed straight for hell. Won't all us atheists love to see
him there!

..andnothingbut

Jan 8, 2007, 2:01:44 AM1/8/07
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer <anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote in

> Seriously, does anybody ever cry at an Atheist's funeral?
>
> I mean, since Atheists have no value whatsoever as human
> beings (they're not even human, but only inhuman animals),
> since Atheists are nothing but miserable Liars, Cowards
> and Murderers, after all, why would anybody in their
> right mind weep over the dead rotting corpse, or bone
> chips and ashes (that get mixed together with those of
> others from the crematory) of a worthless dead Atheist?

(ppssssstttttt........ your "christian compassion" is showing)

rpa...@eas.slu.edu

Jan 8, 2007, 12:42:43 PM1/8/07
Daniel Joseph Min wrote

> I KNOW the bible in the original Hebrew (and smatterings
> of Aramaic), koine' Greek, in the vulgar Latin of Jerome,
> in the King's English, and by my own precise interlinear
> English translations. Here's just one of my thousands of
> favorite passages that expresses exactly what I think of
> Rabidly Anti-Christian Liberal Atheist *VERMIN* like you:

Interseting sort of trash from an atheist:

How do I know

Christians are expressly forbidden to dable with the occult, yet you
are proud of being an astrologer

Biblical scholars know the new testament (the part you chose to quote)
was written in Aramaic and not latin, greek or hebrew.

Biblical scholars (something you claim to be) know that the King James
is a full of errors, It wasn't the Red Sea but the Sea of Rushes the
Moses parted, Yet you quote the most error filled translation.

You spew hatred yet, Jesus, the Christ, expressly forbid all Christians
from hate, You are love your brother as yourself. Let yea without sin
cast the first stone or Judge not lest you be judged or Remove the
plank from your own eye before offering to remove the speck from your
brothers are all admonishon from our Lord

You cannot use the Jesus Christ or Christian and you use Xian what ever
that is

As far as your prediction about the what will happen, considering you
predicted a republican landslide and then denied your own prediction I
wouldn't worry to much

Tink

Jan 8, 2007, 12:59:52 PM1/8/07
On 2007-01-07 14:32:39 -0500, Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer
<anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it> said:

Shhhhhh, Grown ups are talking here.
--
Skydivers don't knock on death's door; they ring the bell and run
away... It really pisses him off.

 The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
 AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS# 8808
 EAC Chairman, Division of Skydiving and Sushi consumption.

pba...@worldonline.nl

Jan 8, 2007, 1:25:18 PM1/8/07

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer schreef:

Excerpt from a Dutch-English dictionary:

'Min"

little
poorly
poor
bad
mean
base
low
less
minus

"minne streek"
dirty trick

"minne vent"
low-down skunk

"dat is mij te min"
that is beneath me

"min denken van"
have a poor opinion of.

"dat is min van hem"
that is mean (shabby) of him

negations:

"daar moet je niet te min over denken"
that's not to be sneezed (sniffed) at

"dat is nog zo min niet"
it's not so bad.

I hope your future posts will become the negations,
but this one of yours truely derserve the Dutch word "Min"

wish you a speedy recovery.

Peter van Velzen
(who sometimes cries at funerals)
January 2007
Amstelveen
The Netherlands

pba...@worldonline.nl

Jan 8, 2007, 1:25:29 PM1/8/07

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer schreef:

'Min"

"minne streek"
dirty trick

"minne vent"
low-down skunk

negations:

but this one of yours truely deserve the Dutch word "Min"

Mij Adyaw

Jan 8, 2007, 1:53:55 PM1/8/07

<rpa...@eas.slu.edu> wrote in message

Your response is a good assessment of Danny Joe Min. Danny Joe is an
Astrologer and any Christian is aware that it is strictly forbidden to
dabble in astrology or other occult practices. Danny Joe Min is a disgusting
fraud that should not be posting any material that is Christian in nature.

Danny Joe,

You are welcome to reply to my accusation, however, I doubt that you will
reply since there is no logical defense to my accusations.

perry...@hotmail.com

Jan 8, 2007, 2:40:39 PM1/8/07
Ho!

---

Robibnikoff

Jan 8, 2007, 3:15:57 PM1/8/07

"Douglas Berry" <pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote in message

> "Conspiracy of Doves" <mark...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>Cyberiade. it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
>
> Hi, Danny.
>
>> Seriously, does anybody ever cry at an Atheist's funeral?
>>
>> I mean, since Atheists have no value whatsoever as human
>> beings (they're not even human, but only inhuman animals),
>> since Atheists are nothing but miserable Liars, Cowards
>> and Murderers, after all, why would anybody in their
>> right mind weep over the dead rotting corpse, or bone
>> chips and ashes (that get mixed together with those of
>> others from the crematory) of a worthless dead Atheist?
>
> Danny, who will come to your funeral?

Not me, but I'd be happy to dance on his grave :P
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

smccu...@deloitte.ca

Jan 8, 2007, 4:12:34 PM1/8/07

Frank Mayhar

Jan 8, 2007, 6:58:19 PM1/8/07

I wouldn't, if I were you. Too much urine. At least bring hip boots.
--
Frank Mayhar fr...@exit.com http://www.exit.com/
Exit Consulting http://www.gpsclock.com/

shra...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2007, 6:04:04 AM1/9/07
Wow, what a spiteful, hateful little hypocrite you are!

Doesn't your god teach love, understanding and forgiveness?

Obviously only if you interpret it that way, which is strange since
god's words aren't supposed to be open to interpretation, are the?

I recommend a serious course of medication, electro-convulsive therapy,
and a high calibre lobotomy.

Jerkoff!

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:

> Seriously, does anybody ever cry at an Atheist's funeral?
>
> I mean, since Atheists have no value whatsoever as human
> beings (they're not even human, but only inhuman animals),
> since Atheists are nothing but miserable Liars, Cowards
> and Murderers, after all, why would anybody in their
> right mind weep over the dead rotting corpse, or bone
> chips and ashes (that get mixed together with those of
> others from the crematory) of a worthless dead Atheist?

Cgiorgio

Jan 9, 2007, 6:07:13 AM1/9/07
and a high caliber lobotomy? Again??

<shra...@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag