WWJD Bracelets

Walter Brameld

Feb 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/17/99

I'm sure many of you have seen people wearing those bracelets sporting
"WWJD," which means "What Would Jesus Do?" Well, what would you guys
think of the idea of a bracelet that says "WTFWJD" (What The Fuck
Would Jesus Do)?

Walter Brameld
email: bu...@bigfoot.com

Chani

Feb 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/17/99

Walter Brameld wrote in message <36cb0b7b....@news.twave.net>...

>I'm sure many of you have seen people wearing those bracelets
sporting
>"WWJD," which means "What Would Jesus Do?" Well, what would you guys
>think of the idea of a bracelet that says "WTFWJD" (What The Fuck
>Would Jesus Do)?

I am more in line with a bracelet that says, "WTFCWJWD" (Who the fuck
cares what Jesus would do?)

Chani, Atheist #1118; Head of the EAC. (why? Because I said so!)
cov...@worldnet.att.net
ICQ #12345332
http://home.att.net/~coverli/
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother,
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint; I do not feel ashamed.
I'm your hell, I'm your dream, I am nothing in between;
you know you wouldn't want it any other way, so take
me as I am; that may mean you have to be a stronger
man............

>Walter Brameld
>email: bu...@bigfoot.com

Elf Sternberg

Feb 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/17/99
In article <36cb0b7b....@news.twave.net>
bu...@bigfoot.NOSPAM.com (Walter Brameld) writes:

>I'm sure many of you have seen people wearing those bracelets sporting
>"WWJD," which means "What Would Jesus Do?"

If I went into a 7-11 and they didn't have Sobe' Green Tea,
I'd probably burn the place to the ground (Mark 11:14).

If a woman with a foreign accent came to me begging for help,
I wouldn't give it to her until she knelt down and said that she was
an animal, fit only to receive the leftovers I and my countrymen might
deign to scatter at our feet (Matt 15:25).

Elf

--
Elf M. Sternberg, rational romantic mystic cynical idealist
If you're so smart, why aren't you naked?

Medieval Knievel

Feb 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/17/99
WWED--what would Elvis do?

throw another midget on the fire, colonel tom....

--
Medieval Knievel...the daredevil of the Dark Ages
smell_of_fe...@hotmail.com >};>)=

raven1

Feb 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/17/99
On Wed, 17 Feb 1999 18:36:45 GMT, bu...@bigfoot.NOSPAM.com (Walter
Brameld) wrote:

>I'm sure many of you have seen people wearing those bracelets sporting

>"WWJD," which means "What Would Jesus Do?" Well, what would you guys
>think of the idea of a bracelet that says "WTFWJD" (What The Fuck
>Would Jesus Do)?

How about WWSD: "What would Scooby Doo?"

<ducks>

--

All Hail Fondle the Elephant! (Official mascot of THE KIND)

Our debut CD-Single, "Rubber Girl" is now available! (Also featuring "Undertow" and "The Road"). Look for our long-awaited full-length CD "You're Soaking In It" in early 1999! E-mail us for details and upcoming shows!

Sven794123

Feb 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/17/99
>I'm sure many of you have seen people wearing those bracelets sporting
>"WWJD," which means "What Would Jesus Do?" Well, what would you guys
>think of the idea of a bracelet that says "WTFWJD" (What The Fuck
>Would Jesus Do)?

WWID: What would I do?
Sven Vladiski
"I think too much because others think so little"

Lorelei

Feb 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/17/99

raven1 wrote in message <36cb280...@news.erols.com>...

|On Wed, 17 Feb 1999 18:36:45 GMT, bu...@bigfoot.NOSPAM.com (Walter
|Brameld) wrote:
|

|>I'm sure many of you have seen people wearing those bracelets sporting
|>"WWJD," which means "What Would Jesus Do?" Well, what would you guys
|>think of the idea of a bracelet that says "WTFWJD" (What The Fuck
|>Would Jesus Do)?
|
|How about WWSD: "What would Scooby Doo?"
|
|<ducks>

Oh no you don't!! Your not going anywhere until you apologize good and
proper! ;)

Enquiring minds want to know....

Lady Lorelei aa #1049 EAC member #97
Place yourself on the alt.atheism map
http://www.angelfire.com/nv/Loreleis/index.html
Please sign my guestbook to provide feedback or just
comment in general lori_...@hotmail.com

raven1

Feb 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/17/99
On 17 Feb 1999 22:11:39 GMT, "Lorelei" <6...@hell.com> wrote:

>raven1 wrote in message <36cb280...@news.erols.com>...
>|On Wed, 17 Feb 1999 18:36:45 GMT, bu...@bigfoot.NOSPAM.com (Walter
>|Brameld) wrote:
>|

>|>I'm sure many of you have seen people wearing those bracelets sporting
>|>"WWJD," which means "What Would Jesus Do?" Well, what would you guys
>|>think of the idea of a bracelet that says "WTFWJD" (What The Fuck
>|>Would Jesus Do)?
>|
>|How about WWSD: "What would Scooby Doo?"
>|
>|<ducks>
>
>Oh no you don't!! Your not going anywhere until you apologize good and
>proper! ;)

Ow! I'm sorry Lorelei! Now put down that riding crop! (Or at least
wait until we have some privacy!)

>Enquiring minds want to know....

Want to know what? About Scooby?

Methinks that this was actually one of the most underrated shows about
drugs in TV history! 4 kids riding around in a garishly painted van
(following the Dead, maybe?) who see ghosts, always have the munchies,
and think their dog can talk! A classic.

Of course, in real life, State Troopers would have pulled them over
every ten minutes and searched the van. Wonder what was in those
"Scooby Snacks" anyway!

Arne Langsetmo

Feb 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/17/99
In <36cb280...@news.erols.com> psyched...@erols.com (raven1)
writes:

>On Wed, 17 Feb 1999 18:36:45 GMT, bu...@bigfoot.NOSPAM.com (Walter
>Brameld) wrote:
>
>>I'm sure many of you have seen people wearing those bracelets
>>sporting "WWJD," which means "What Would Jesus Do?" Well, what
>>would you guys think of the idea of a bracelet that says "WTFWJD"
>>(What The Fuck Would Jesus Do)?
>
>How about WWSD: "What would Scooby Doo?"
>
><ducks>

I still vote for "WTFC?" If some one orders up a bunch, I'll buy
a couple.

Cheers,

-- Arne Langsetmo

Michael Alexander

Feb 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/17/99
WWJDWF - What would Jesus do while fucking?

Walter Brameld wrote in message <36cb0b7b....@news.twave.net>...

>I'm sure many of you have seen people wearing those bracelets sporting
>"WWJD," which means "What Would Jesus Do?" Well, what would you guys
>think of the idea of a bracelet that says "WTFWJD" (What The Fuck
>Would Jesus Do)?
>

>Walter Brameld
>email: bu...@bigfoot.com

Joshua Lusion I

Feb 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/17/99
Walter Brameld wrote in message <36cb0b7b....@news.twave.net>...

>I'm sure many of you have seen people wearing those bracelets sporting
>"WWJD," which means "What Would Jesus Do?" Well, what would you guys
>think of the idea of a bracelet that says "WTFWJD" (What The Fuck
>Would Jesus Do)?

I kind of like "YYBBGGGGS" myself (figure it out).

Besides, it's unique enough not to be a WWJD clone, and is pretty
damned catchy.

--
><>>><>>><><>><><><>> | Joshua Lusion I
><><><>><>>>>><><><>> | Welcome to the world of free thought!
><>>><>>><><>>><><>>> | http://www.tiac.net/users/lusion/

Joshua Lusion I

Feb 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/17/99
John Hattan wrote in message
<893B1A5240B47C0C.392DA276...@library-proxy.airnews.ne
t>...

>"Joshua Lusion I" <lus...@tiac.net> wrote:

>>I kind of like "YYBBGGGGS" myself (figure it out).

>Yikes, you've boinked Bob Guccione's giant gray garden slug!

>Am I close?

I would tell you that you're getting warm...

...but then, that would be a lie. :b

You're reading too much into it. All the information needed
to interpret it is already there.

Matt Miller

Feb 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/17/99
How about HIATWCLMOLWHFASPPSMCJASSBFOMM (Hi, I'm A Twit Who Can't Live
My Own Life Without Help From A Sky Pixie. Please Sell Me Crappy Jewelry And
Stupid, Smarmy Books Full Of Mental Masturbation.)

--
Matt Miller | http://pw2.netcom.com/~matmillr | a.a# 357
EAC Spokesmodel

John Hattan

Feb 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/18/99
"Joshua Lusion I" <lus...@tiac.net> wrote:

>Walter Brameld wrote in message <36cb0b7b....@news.twave.net>...
>>
>>I'm sure many of you have seen people wearing those bracelets sporting
>>"WWJD," which means "What Would Jesus Do?" Well, what would you guys
>>think of the idea of a bracelet that says "WTFWJD" (What The Fuck
>>Would Jesus Do)?
>

>I kind of like "YYBBGGGGS" myself (figure it out).
>

>Besides, it's unique enough not to be a WWJD clone, and is pretty
>damned catchy.

Yikes, you've boinked Bob Guccione's giant gray garden slug!

Am I close?
---
John Hattan High UberPopeness -The First Church of Shatnerology
The Code Zone Sweet Software for a Saturnine World
hat...@fastlane.net http://www.fastlane.net/~hattan/

Brian Westley

Feb 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/18/99
hat...@fastlane.net (John Hattan) writes:
>"Joshua Lusion I" <lus...@tiac.net> wrote:
>>Walter Brameld wrote in message <36cb0b7b....@news.twave.net>...
>>>
>>>I'm sure many of you have seen people wearing those bracelets sporting
>>>"WWJD," which means "What Would Jesus Do?" Well, what would you guys
>>>think of the idea of a bracelet that says "WTFWJD" (What The Fuck
>>>Would Jesus Do)?
>>
>>I kind of like "YYBBGGGGS" myself (figure it out).
>>
>>Besides, it's unique enough not to be a WWJD clone, and is pretty
>>damned catchy.

>Yikes, you've boinked Bob Guccione's giant gray garden slug!

Yes, you bad boy, Go-go-go-Gatesville Snorky!

---
Merlyn LeRoy

Lorelei

Feb 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/18/99

raven1 wrote in message <36cc49c...@news.erols.com>...

|On 17 Feb 1999 22:11:39 GMT, "Lorelei" <6...@hell.com> wrote:
|

|>raven1 wrote in message <36cb280...@news.erols.com>...
|>|On Wed, 17 Feb 1999 18:36:45 GMT, bu...@bigfoot.NOSPAM.com (Walter
|>|Brameld) wrote:
|>|

> [...]
|>|
|>|How about WWSD: "What would Scooby Doo?"
|>|
|>|<ducks>
|>
|>Oh no you don't!! Your not going anywhere until you apologize good and
|>proper! ;)
|
|Ow! I'm sorry Lorelei! Now put down that riding crop! (Or at least
|wait until we have some privacy!)

But I don't wanna wait <pouts>....

Okay.. you can have it your way... this time! But just remember.. this
ain't Burger King so don't get used to it!

Just you wait till I get you alone..... ;)

|>Enquiring minds want to know....
|
|Want to know what? About Scooby?
|
|Methinks that this was actually one of the most underrated shows about
|drugs in TV history! 4 kids riding around in a garishly painted van
|(following the Dead, maybe?) who see ghosts, always have the munchies,
|and think their dog can talk! A classic.

Your telling me that dogs can't talk? Hmmm.. better ask Lisa for another
evaluation...................................

|Of course, in real life, State Troopers would have pulled them over
|every ten minutes and searched the van. Wonder what was in those
|"Scooby Snacks" anyway!

heh... I've got my idea's

Enquiring minds want to know....

Lady Lorelei aa #1049 EAC member #97

Sara951288

Feb 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/18/99
>I'm sure many of you have seen people wearing those bracelets sporting
>"WWJD," which means "What Would Jesus Do?"

What Would Jesus Do?

He would get drunk, call up a few members of his jewish entourage, they'd all
go walking around town to spread the news whilst really high, he'd loose them
at a bar to go to some chick's house, and get laid.

So remember, folks, what Jesus would do. He'd make a big asshole out of
himself.

Sara.
"We tend to scoff at the beliefs of the ancients. But we can't scoff at them
personally, to their faces, and this is what annoys me." - Jack Handy, Deep
Thoughts

Joshua Lusion I

Feb 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/18/99
Brian Westley wrote in message ...

>hat...@fastlane.net (John Hattan) writes:
>>"Joshua Lusion I" <lus...@tiac.net> wrote:
[...]

>>>I kind of like "YYBBGGGGS" myself (figure it out).

>>>Besides, it's unique enough not to be a WWJD clone, and is pretty
>>>damned catchy.

>>Yikes, you've boinked Bob Guccione's giant gray garden slug!

>Yes, you bad boy, Go-go-go-Gatesville Snorky!

Whoah! It's not an anacronym guys!

I tell you what--I'll personally _KISS_ the first redheaded sexy female
freethinker who figures it out.

raven1

Feb 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/18/99
On 18 Feb 1999 04:22:17 GMT, "Lorelei" <6...@hell.com> wrote:

>raven1 wrote in message <36cc49c...@news.erols.com>...

>|>|

>|>|
>|>|

>|>Oh no you don't!! Your not going anywhere until you apologize good and
>|>proper! ;)
>|
>|Ow! I'm sorry Lorelei! Now put down that riding crop! (Or at least
>|wait until we have some privacy!)
>
>But I don't wanna wait <pouts>....
>
>Okay.. you can have it your way... this time! But just remember.. this
>ain't Burger King so don't get used to it!
>
>Just you wait till I get you alone..... ;)

Promises, promises!

>|>Enquiring minds want to know....
>|
>|Want to know what? About Scooby?
>|
>|Methinks that this was actually one of the most underrated shows about
>|drugs in TV history! 4 kids riding around in a garishly painted van
>|(following the Dead, maybe?) who see ghosts, always have the munchies,
>|and think their dog can talk! A classic.
>
>Your telling me that dogs can't talk? Hmmm.. better ask Lisa for another
>evaluation...................................
>
>|Of course, in real life, State Troopers would have pulled them over
>|every ten minutes and searched the van. Wonder what was in those
>|"Scooby Snacks" anyway!
>
>heh... I've got my idea's

I'm sure you do!

Arne Langsetmo

Feb 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/18/99
In <7ag8tj$f...@news-central.tiac.net> "Joshua Lusion I"

<lus...@tiac.net> writes:

>Brian Westley wrote in message ...
>>hat...@fastlane.net (John Hattan) writes:
>>>"Joshua Lusion I" <lus...@tiac.net> wrote:
>[...]
>
>>>Yikes, you've boinked Bob Guccione's giant gray garden slug!
>
>>Yes, you bad boy, Go-go-go-Gatesville Snorky!
>
>Whoah! It's not an anacronym guys!

OIC. Phonetic. He-he-he. :-)

Carl Funk

Feb 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/18/99
Joshua Lusion I wrote:

> Brian Westley wrote in message ...
> >hat...@fastlane.net (John Hattan) writes:
> >>"Joshua Lusion I" <lus...@tiac.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> >>Yikes, you've boinked Bob Guccione's giant gray garden slug!
>
> >Yes, you bad boy, Go-go-go-Gatesville Snorky!
>
> Whoah! It's not an anacronym guys!
>
> I tell you what--I'll personally _KISS_ the first redheaded sexy female
> freethinker who figures it out.

Well, I figured it out, but since I'm not red-headed, nor sexy, nor
female, I think I'll let someone else give the answer. I know I can
count on the smart femmes here on a.a.

--
Carl Funk "nil illegitimi carborundum" ICQ#16282427
a.a atheist #1229 member, EAC Decryption Squad

Liz

Feb 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/18/99
On Thu, 18 Feb 1999 00:29:00 -0500, "Joshua Lusion I"
<lus...@tiac.net> in alt.atheism wrote:

>Brian Westley wrote in message ...
>>hat...@fastlane.net (John Hattan) writes:
>>>"Joshua Lusion I" <lus...@tiac.net> wrote:
>[...]
>
>>>Yikes, you've boinked Bob Guccione's giant gray garden slug!
>
>>Yes, you bad boy, Go-go-go-Gatesville Snorky!
>

>Whoah! It's not an anacronym guys!

Too wise to be for Jesus.

>I tell you what--I'll personally _KISS_ the first redheaded sexy female
>freethinker who figures it out.

And I meet all criteria to claim the prize!

Liz #658 BAAWA

Liz, you like most people do not want to have faith in
things which have no basis in reality. -- josalt

Stix

Feb 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/18/99
raven1 posted the following to alt.atheism:

>Walter Brameld wrote:

>>I'm sure many of you have seen people wearing those bracelets sporting
>>"WWJD," which means "What Would Jesus Do?" Well, what would you guys
>>think of the idea of a bracelet that says "WTFWJD" (What The Fuck
>>Would Jesus Do)?

>How about WWSD: "What would Scooby Doo?"

Huh? I thought WWSD stood for, "What Would Stix Do."

Stix
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Mysticism is a disease of the mind."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Arne Langsetmo

Feb 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/18/99
In <36d20713...@news.concentric.net> ech...@donotspam.com (Liz)
writes:

>On Thu, 18 Feb 1999 00:29:00 -0500, "Joshua Lusion I"
><lus...@tiac.net> in alt.atheism wrote:
>
>>Brian Westley wrote in message ...
>>[...]
>>
>>>Yes, you bad boy, Go-go-go-Gatesville Snorky!
>>

>>Whoah! It's not an anacronym guys!
>
> Too wise to be for Jesus.

Ooops. I thought "Why be Jesus?" A perfectly reasonable question
for a person that looks like me. I kind of like breathing, and my
reincarnation skills are rusty. I _was_ wondering about the repeated
"Y"s and "B"s. . . .

>>I tell you what--I'll personally _KISS_ the first redheaded sexy
>>female freethinker who figures it out.
>
> And I meet all criteria to claim the prize!

I don't. Nothing lost. ;-)

Keith Doyle

Feb 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/18/99
In article <7afv6h$a...@news-central.tiac.net>,

Joshua Lusion I <lus...@tiac.net> wrote:

>>>I kind of like "YYBBGGGGS" myself (figure it out).

All I can make out of this is something like:

y's b's g's s

wise bees jeez-s

or maybe Why be Jesus? But that would be just YBGGS

Beats me!

--

Keith Doyle
(remove underbars in reply address for E-mail)

--

"One man's religion is another man's belly laugh." - R. A. Heinlein

Decimal

Feb 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/18/99
Walter Brameld wrote:

> I'm sure many of you have seen people wearing those bracelets
> sporting "WWJD," which means "What Would Jesus Do?" Well, what
> would you guys think of the idea of a bracelet that says "WTFWJD"
> (What The Fuck Would Jesus Do)?

Most of the time when I spot one of those, I proclaim,
"Hey! Who Wants Jelly Doughnuts? =)

-- Decimal
The 8 in my return address is a spamblock.

Sarah M Wheaton

Feb 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/19/99
Joshua Lusion I (lus...@tiac.net) wrote:
: Brian Westley wrote in message ...
: >hat...@fastlane.net (John Hattan) writes:
: >>"Joshua Lusion I" <lus...@tiac.net> wrote:
: [...]
: >>>I kind of like "YYBBGGGGS" myself (figure it out).
:
: >>>Besides, it's unique enough not to be a WWJD clone, and is pretty

: >>>damned catchy.
:
: >>Yikes, you've boinked Bob Guccione's giant gray garden slug!
:
: >Yes, you bad boy, Go-go-go-Gatesville Snorky!
:
:
: Whoah! It's not an anacronym guys!
:
: I tell you what--I'll personally _KISS_ the first redheaded sexy female

: freethinker who figures it out.

lets see:

2 Ys, 2 B, 4 G's, S

Nah, I must be too blond.........

Sarah

Jeff/addesign

Feb 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/19/99
hat...@fastlane.net (John Hattan) wrote:

>"Joshua Lusion I" <lus...@tiac.net> wrote:

>>Walter Brameld wrote in message <36cb0b7b....@news.twave.net>...
>>>

>>>I'm sure many of you have seen people wearing those bracelets sporting
>>>"WWJD," which means "What Would Jesus Do?" Well, what would you guys
>>>think of the idea of a bracelet that says "WTFWJD" (What The Fuck
>>>Would Jesus Do)?
>>

>>I kind of like "YYBBGGGGS" myself (figure it out).
>>
>>Besides, it's unique enough not to be a WWJD clone, and is pretty
>>damned catchy.

>Yikes, you've boinked Bob Guccione's giant gray garden slug!

2 y's
2 b's
4 g's

Jeff/addesign a.a #1063
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum--Lucretius, 1st c. BC
"So vast is the sum of the iniquities that religion has induced."

Cronos02

Feb 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/19/99
WWJD

I always thought it meant "We Want Jack Daniels" but i be damned.

I can't remember who said but I loved that CCDA Corpses Can't do Anything

Read more at http://members.aol.com/Cronos02/index.html

malk...@mindspring.com

Feb 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/19/99

Decimal wrote in message <36CCA95B...@centuryinter.net>...

>Walter Brameld wrote:
>>
>> I'm sure many of you have seen people wearing those bracelets
>> sporting "WWJD," which means "What Would Jesus Do?" Well, what
>> would you guys think of the idea of a bracelet that says "WTFWJD"
>> (What The Fuck Would Jesus Do)?
>
>Most of the time when I spot one of those, I proclaim,
>"Hey! Who Wants Jelly Doughnuts? =)

I love it! Who Wants Jelly Donuts?! Hah! If anyone in my office shows
up wearing one of those bracelets, that's exactly what I'll say to them.

Mickey

stoney

Feb 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/20/99
On Wed, 17 Feb 1999 23:04:24 GMT, psyched...@erols.com (raven1)
wrote:

[>On 17 Feb 1999 22:11:39 GMT, "Lorelei" <6...@hell.com> wrote:
[>
[>>
[>>raven1 wrote in message <36cb280...@news.erols.com>...
[>>|On Wed, 17 Feb 1999 18:36:45 GMT, bu...@bigfoot.NOSPAM.com (Walter

[>>|Brameld) wrote:
[>>|
[>>|>
[...]

Heh...all sorts of varied [ahem] "controlled" [laughter-uncontrolled]
substances...
Stoney

stoney

Feb 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/20/99
On Wed, 17 Feb 1999 18:36:45 GMT, bu...@bigfoot.NOSPAM.com (Walter
Brameld) wrote:

[>
[>I'm sure many of you have seen people wearing those
[>bracelets sporting "WWJD," which means "What Would
[> Jesus Do?" Well, what would you guys think of the idea
[>of a bracelet that says "WTFWJD" (What The Fuck
[>Would Jesus Do)?

Not much. It's all irrelavant.

Stoney

stoney

Dexter

Feb 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/20/99

>2 y's 2 b 4g's s
>
>Too wise to be for Jesus?

OOhhh.... VERY Good!

I quit after 'Why be Jesus'. But I think you have nailed it. = )

-Dexter

I like. I might make up one so I can slip it on if I see someone in a WWJD.

Joshua Lusion I

Feb 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/20/99
Dexter wrote in message <7aloc2$cl7$1...@remarQ.com>...

>>2 y's 2 b 4g's s
>>Too wise to be for Jesus?
>OOhhh.... VERY Good!
>I quit after 'Why be Jesus'. But I think you have nailed it. = )

Yep, red got it right.

>-Dexter
>I like. I might make up one so I can slip it on if I see someone in a WWJD.

...if you make one up, correct it for me will ya? It was supposed
to be YY2BGGGGS

Cronos02

Feb 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/21/99
We Want Jack Daniels

John Patrick

Feb 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/21/99
psyched...@erols.com (raven1) wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Feb 1999 18:36:45 GMT, bu...@bigfoot.NOSPAM.com (Walter
>Brameld) wrote:
>

>>I'm sure many of you have seen people wearing those bracelets sporting
>>"WWJD," which means "What Would Jesus Do?" Well, what would you guys
>>think of the idea of a bracelet that says "WTFWJD" (What The Fuck
>>Would Jesus Do)?
>

>How about WWSD: "What would Scooby Doo?"

LOL! That's fucking hilarious!
If someone printed up a decent T-shirt
of that, I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

John Patrick, alt.atheist #1458
"People come up to me: 'Bill, quit talking about
Kennedy, man! Let it go! It was a long time ago,
would you just forget about it.' I'm like, 'Ok,
then don't bring up Jesus to me.' As long as we're
talking shelf life here." - Bill Hicks

Frank Wustner

Feb 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/21/99
jpdi...@mindspring.com wrote:

> psyched...@erols.com (raven1) wrote:
> >bu...@bigfoot.NOSPAM.com (Walter Brameld) wrote:

> >>I'm sure many of you have seen people wearing those bracelets sporting
> >>"WWJD," which means "What Would Jesus Do?" Well, what would you guys
> >>think of the idea of a bracelet that says "WTFWJD" (What The Fuck
> >>Would Jesus Do)?

> >How about WWSD: "What would Scooby Doo?"

> LOL! That's fucking hilarious!
> If someone printed up a decent T-shirt
> of that, I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

I've been trying to get myself a t-shirt that says WWUD:
"What Would Urd Do?" (Anime fans will get this one.)

--
The Deadly Nightshade
http://members.tripod.com/~deadly_nightshade

|-----------------------------------|-----------------------------------|
|"I, too, believe in fate... | Atheist #119 |
|the fate a man makes for himself." | Knight of BAAWA! |
|Lord Soth ("Time of the Twins") | niteshade(at)mindspring(dot)com |
|-----------------------------------|-----------------------------------|

John Patrick

Feb 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/22/99
see...@for.email.com (Frank Wustner) wrote:

>jpdi...@mindspring.com wrote:
>> psyched...@erols.com (raven1) wrote:

>> >How about WWSD: "What would Scooby Doo?"
>
>> LOL! That's fucking hilarious!
>> If someone printed up a decent T-shirt
>> of that, I'd buy it in a heartbeat!
>
>I've been trying to get myself a t-shirt that says WWUD:
>"What Would Urd Do?" (Anime fans will get this one.)

I don't know much about Anime, just that some of them are seriously
twisted. Would Urd qualify?

John Patrick, alt.atheist #1458
"They say that God makes problems
Just to see what you can stand
Before you do as the Devil pleases
And give up the thing you love
But no one deserves it" - Elliot Smith, "Pitseleh"

Mark James Bapst

Feb 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/22/99
: >> "Hey! Who Wants Jelly Doughnuts? =)

When Will Jesus Die?

-chaos

Frank Wustner

Feb 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/22/99
jpdi...@mindspring.com wrote:
> see...@for.email.com (Frank Wustner) wrote:

> >I've been trying to get myself a t-shirt that says WWUD:
> >"What Would Urd Do?" (Anime fans will get this one.)

> I don't know much about Anime, just that some of them are seriously
> twisted. Would Urd qualify?

Not really. Urd is a character from a show called "Oh My Goddess",
which is a romantic comedy. It is about the Norse goddess Beldandy
(goddess of the present; one of the Norns) who comes down from
Heaven and accidentally gets a mortal boy friend. Urd is her older
sister, the goddess of the past. Beldandy is nice, sweet, gentle,
and completely innocent. Urd is smart, sexy, rather loose, and
likes to get drunk. In other words, she's perfectly normal. ^_^

stoney

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99
On 22 Feb 1999 23:55:44 GMT, mba...@indiana.edu (Mark James Bapst)
wrote:

[>: >> "Hey! Who Wants Jelly Doughnuts? =)
[>
[>When Will Jesus Die?

Doesn't work. Jesus did two thousand years ago.
He went GOSUB and did not RETURN.

[>-chaos

Stoney

Gremlin

Feb 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/24/99
Joshua Lusion I wrote in message <7amspj$a...@news-central.tiac.net>...

>Dexter wrote in message <7aloc2$cl7$1...@remarQ.com>...
>>>2 y's 2 b 4g's s
>>>Too wise to be for Jesus?
>>OOhhh.... VERY Good!
>>I quit after 'Why be Jesus'. But I think you have nailed it. = )
>
>Yep, red got it right.
>
>>-Dexter
>>I like. I might make up one so I can slip it on if I see someone in a
WWJD.

>...if you make one up, correct it for me will ya? It was supposed
>to be YY2BGGGGS

That's really very clever. The frst time I saw one of these things, I asked
what it was supposed to mean, and was told 'what would Jesus do'. My first
response was 'PDRA', which I defined as 'probably disturb the Romans again'.
But YY2BGGGGS is far better.

Time to have a TShirt made, I think =)

--Gremlin
ad...@gremlin.net
http://gremlin.net
Garphlat is watching. Believe in Garphlat, or be damned
to eternal suffering in the land of Georgia. What! Garphlat
exists, damnit! Believe and repent, heathens!

Nuts. You're not buying any of this, are you...