Reg. http://www.astrogyan.com/ - Request for Review / Link of Astrogyan...

Free Indian Astrologer

Jul 9, 2004, 10:48:04 AM7/9/04
Dear Sir / Madam:

Ref: REQUEST FOR REVIEW / LINK ABOUT ASTROGYAN IN YOUR POPULAR WEBSITE

We have developed a complete resource on the Internet for the benefit
and use all the people around the globe who are interested in the
field of Traditional Indian Astrology.

The exclusive vedic astrology portal can be accessed online at
http://www.astrogyan.com - This portal is accessible in English &
Hindi. More than 175,000 registered members born in 167 countries are
already using our popular site on astrology.

Special highlight of this portal is the instant display of Complete
Indian Horoscope with Charts, Horoscope Match making based on The
Traditional Indian Astrological Calculation with detailed analysis,
Daily Predictions, Dasha (Transit) Predictions, Yearly Predictions,
Overall Predictions, Rashi / Baby Name Finder, Essence of Time - your
next 90 day predictions, Lost & Found, Dreams Interpretation, Your
Questions and Our Answers Prediction etc. All this and more is
accessible in this largely free information packed knowledge library.

On this portal you will find all the answers to your present and
future. Also included are loads of free information about traditional
Hindu Astrological Systems and Practices. Specifically, you may find
interesting knowledge about your rashi character, the planetary
influence, herbal cure, deity info, indian prayer, cure by chanting
mantra, panchang - the hindu calender, all about gemstones, Planets
and their features, properties and affects on human life. There is an
option to download wallpapers also.

For your quick reference, we have listed below the most important
links on our site that you would find useful for review and linking.

Requires Registration:
Indian Astrology Horoscope: http://www.astrogyan.com/eng/myhs.htm
Horoscope Match Making: http://www.astrogyan.com/eng/myhscomp.htm
Questions & Answers Prediction: http://www.astrogyan.com/eng/qna.htm
90 Days Prediction: http://www.astrogyan.com/eng/time.htm
Lost & Found Prediction: http://www.astrogyan.com/eng/lnf.htm
Planetary Influence: http://www.astrogyan.com/eng/plainf.htm
Dreams Prediction: http://www.astrogyan.com/eng/dreams.htm
Know your Rashi Names: http://www.astrogyan.com/eng/rashinames.htm
Life Time Fun Facts: http://www.astrogyan.com/eng/myhome.htm

Indian Astrology Horoscope link also shows Daily, Yearly, Overall and
Dasha (Transit) Predictions apart from the calculations and charts.

Many different predictions to help solve your problems are online that
are accessible to registered members. Basic Registration to the site
is FREE and accessible at http://www.astrogyan.com/eng/register.htm

General Access to Visitors (even without registration):
Hindu Calendar (Panchang): http://www.astrogyan.com/eng/panchang.htm
Rashi Characteristics: http://www.astrogyan.com/eng/rashi.htm
Gemstones & Birthstones: http://www.astrogyan.com/eng/gemintro.htm
How to Influence Planets: http://www.astrogyan.com/eng/placure.htm
The Art of Mantra Cure: http://www.astrogyan.com/eng/mantra.htm
How Herbal Cure can Help: http://www.astrogyan.com/eng/herbalc.htm
Natural Herbal Tips: http://www.astrogyan.com/eng/herbtips.htm
Know your Planets: http://www.astrogyan.com/eng/plaindex.htm
Know your Festivals: http://www.astrogyan.com/eng/festival.htm
Download Deity Wallpapers: http://www.astrogyan.com/eng/deity.htm

We hope that the visitors to your popular site have a common interest
in astrology and may find a link to our site very useful. We are sure
your users will appreciate your linking to our site for their daily
needs about Astrology. If any information relating linking of our site
is missing, please do write to us at help...@astrogyan.com and we
will provide the same immediately. Thank you once again....

Regards
Ganesh Lohia

Elroy Willis

Jul 9, 2004, 11:10:50 AM7/9/04
help...@astrogyan.com (Free Indian Astrologer) wrote in alt.atheism

> Special highlight of this portal is the instant display of Complete
> Indian Horoscope with Charts, Horoscope Match making based on The
> Traditional Indian Astrological Calculation with detailed analysis,
> Daily Predictions, Dasha (Transit) Predictions, Yearly Predictions,
> Overall Predictions, Rashi / Baby Name Finder, Essence of Time - your
> next 90 day predictions, Lost & Found, Dreams Interpretation, Your
> Questions and Our Answers Prediction etc. All this and more is
> accessible in this largely free information packed knowledge library.

Let's have next week's winning lottery numbers, shall we?

Or perhaps the winning horse in race number five at my local horse
racing track?

Gimme gimme.... :)

"The horse who wins will have four legs and two eyes and two ears
and will be mostly brown," says the wise astrologer, while duping his
clients...

--
Elroy Willis
EAP Chief Editor and Newshound