WHY ATHEISTS EAT THEIR ANIMAL RELATIVES?

1 view

LAWS OF NATURE

Dec 18, 2005, 11:58:53 PM12/18/05

Hey Atheists! What did you have for dinner today? Your Uncle Pig,
Auntie Cow or GrandDad Fish?

The Darwinist Atheists believe animals are their ancestors and
relatives - and they have no problem savagery burchering and eating
them. This proves they themselves do not believe their "evolution"
fairy tale!

No one can be so depraved as to eat their own family members!

Enkidu

Dec 19, 2005, 12:05:14 AM12/19/05
"LAWS OF NATURE" <natur...@myway.com> wrote in

Well, I only eat the ones that taste good. Stupid bastards like you are
probably safe. (Anyone know how to cook stupid christian bastards?)

--
Enkidu AA#2165
http://www.musings.leaddogs.org/

PGP ID: 0xC4CE8CF0

If Christ were here there is one thing he would not be -- a Christian.
-- Mark Twain

DaveJr

Dec 19, 2005, 12:08:15 AM12/19/05

"LAWS OF NATURE" <natur...@myway.com> wrote in message
> [...]

How completely and utterly stupid can you get.

Libertarius

Dec 19, 2005, 12:44:46 AM12/19/05

LAWS OF NATURE wrote:

> Hey Atheists! What did you have for dinner today? Your Uncle Pig,
> Auntie Cow or GrandDad Fish?

===>Shows the creationist idiot's total lack of
understanding "atheism" and evolution. -- L.

> The Darwinist Atheists believe animals are their ancestors and
> relatives - and they have no problem savagery burchering and eating
> them. This proves they themselves do not believe their "evolution"
> fairy tale!
>
> No one can be so depraved as to eat their own family members!

===>Says one who believes in eating the flesh and drinking the blood
of his "GOD"!

Oh, well....

Lytol

Dec 19, 2005, 12:48:50 AM12/19/05
By the same token, if you come from a Judeo-Christian background, then
you believe that the origin of the species is derived from Adam and Eve
(original man and woman). Where does this leave us? We may eat our
"relatives", but you have sex with yours. Regardless of this semantic
babble, you're still an idiot. =)

Uncle Vic

Dec 19, 2005, 12:55:07 AM12/19/05
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet LAWS OF NATURE
(natur...@myway.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

> The Darwinist Atheists believe animals are their ancestors and
> relatives - and they have no problem savagery burchering and eating
> them. This proves they themselves do not believe their "evolution"
> fairy tale!

And you've just proven that you mentally retarded creationists tend to deny
reality because it contradicts your wishful thinking, the fact that you are
terrified of that which happens to every living organism on this planet:
death.

--
Uncle Vic
aa#2011

turk

Dec 19, 2005, 1:17:12 AM12/19/05
"LAWS OF NATURE" <natur...@myway.com> wrote in message

I'm a vegetarian atheist. But I stopped eating animals a bit before I
stopped believing in your deity. Where's that leave you?

turk
--
My last vestige of "hands off religion" respect disappeared in the smoke and
choking dust of September 11th 2001, followed by the "National Day of

Parsifal

Dec 19, 2005, 1:50:55 AM12/19/05
*Hey Atheists! What did you have for dinner today? Your *Uncle Pig,
*Auntie Cow or GrandDad Fish?

I think "Laws of Nature" should be candidate for the dumbest posting of
the year. What do you think?
Quite a feat, IMHO, considering the harsh competition from J Young,
Duke and Words of Truth...

Sanity's little helper

Dec 19, 2005, 3:58:44 AM12/19/05

Bit overblown, but this is probably why lots more atheists than most
other groups are vegetarians. I would be if it didn't make me ill.
Besides, I love my outdoor-reared organic pork loin chops prepared by
myself on a Friday evening as the sun goes down. It's the perfect
expression of contempt for the Abrahamic Death Cult in all its three
manifestations.

Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we eat, drink and be merry.

D Silverman BAAWA and bar.

AA #2208

Sanity's little helper

Dec 19, 2005, 4:00:07 AM12/19/05
In alt.atheism , Enkidu said:
>"LAWS OF NATURE" <natur...@myway.com> wrote in
>

>> Hey Atheists! What did you have for dinner today? Your Uncle Pig,
>> Auntie Cow or GrandDad Fish?
>>
>> The Darwinist Atheists believe animals are their ancestors and
>> relatives - and they have no problem savagery burchering and eating
>> them. This proves they themselves do not believe their "evolution"
>> fairy tale!
>>
>> No one can be so depraved as to eat their own family members!
>>

>Well, I only eat the ones that taste good. Stupid bastards like you are
>probably safe. (Anyone know how to cook stupid christian bastards?)

Pose in devil costumes in front of them. That gets them pretty well
steamed up.

Michael Gray

Dec 19, 2005, 3:46:19 AM12/19/05
On 18 Dec 2005 22:50:55 -0800, "Parsifal" <jeanpasc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Nah...
LON is not even in the same league as their abysmal levels of lunacy.
This post is disqualifed, as it did not invoke a deity, give a bible
quote, or use all 13 logical fallacies.

No, LON has a long way to go to catch up with the super-trio called
the Masters-of-MadnessŽ!

Paul C

Dec 19, 2005, 4:24:49 AM12/19/05
> Hey Atheists! What did you have for dinner today? Your Uncle Pig,
> Auntie Cow or GrandDad Fish?

None of the above, actually. Unlike xians, a lot of us have MORALS,
including sanctity of life. I can't ever remember meeting a christian
vegetarian. So much for 'Thou Shalt Not Kill', huh?

JPG

Dec 19, 2005, 4:35:42 AM12/19/05

LAWS OF NATURE wrote:

I call Loki.

Dragonblaze

Dec 19, 2005, 4:53:23 AM12/19/05
You can eat virtually _anything_ with enough chilli in it. Try stupid
christian bastard stewed with garlic and scotch bonnet peppers (if
unavailable you can substitute habaneros, but it won't taste quite the
same).

Michael Gray

Dec 19, 2005, 5:50:34 AM12/19/05
On 19 Dec 2005 01:53:23 -0800, "Dragonblaze"
<drago...@apexmail.com> wrote:

They are always trying to shove themselves down our throats anyway...

SeppoP

Dec 19, 2005, 7:13:17 AM12/19/05

Hey "Christians"! Why do you practise cannibalism?

--
Seppo P.
What's wrong with Theocracy? (a Finnish Taliban, Oct 1, 2005)

Witziges Rätsel

Dec 19, 2005, 7:24:27 AM12/19/05

Have you ever eaten bread? Wheat is your relative too.

John Baker

Dec 19, 2005, 7:27:54 AM12/19/05
On 19 Dec 2005 05:05:14 GMT, Enkidu <jdwn...@sneakemail.com> wrote:

>"LAWS OF NATURE" <natur...@myway.com> wrote in
>

>> Hey Atheists! What did you have for dinner today? Your Uncle Pig,
>> Auntie Cow or GrandDad Fish?
>>
>> The Darwinist Atheists believe animals are their ancestors and
>> relatives - and they have no problem savagery burchering and eating
>> them. This proves they themselves do not believe their "evolution"
>> fairy tale!
>>
>> No one can be so depraved as to eat their own family members!
>>

>Well, I only eat the ones that taste good. Stupid bastards like you are
>probably safe. (Anyone know how to cook stupid christian bastards?)

Depends on what sort of dish you're planning. Christians are, of
course, a very poor choice if you have a fondness for brains.

Douglas Berry

Dec 19, 2005, 7:44:37 AM12/19/05
What's so funny about peace, love and "LAWS OF NATURE"
<natur...@myway.com> posting the following on 18 Dec 2005 20:58:53
-0800 iin alt.atheism?

We evolved to eat a varied diet including meat. Therefore, eating
animals is completely natural.

Now before someone brings it up, cannibalism is not OK because of the
myriad disease we can pass to each other through eating human flesh.
The few actual cannibalistic societies on Earth restricted the dining
to ritual consumption of certain portions (notably the heart, liver,
and brains) and avoid most other tissue. Those that didn't follow
this rule tended to die out fairly quickly.
--

Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as
when they do it from religious conviction."
Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), Pense'es, #894.

Woden

Dec 19, 2005, 8:52:29 AM12/19/05

<,,,/Homer Simpson voice/,,,> Ummmm Pig and Cow and Fish...

--
Woden

"religion is a socio-political system for controlling people's thoughts,
lives and actions based on ancient myths and superstitions, perpetrated
through generations of subtle yet pervasive brainwashing."

I KILLED YOUR GOD-IT WAS EASY!

Dec 19, 2005, 9:25:21 AM12/19/05
"Dragonblaze" <drago...@apexmail.com> wrote in message

i prefer them boiled alive.

--
I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life I absented
myself from Christian assemblies.²

gbor...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2005, 10:30:38 AM12/19/05
Yes - they were all very tasty..especiallay when washed down with a
good red wine!

Hmm - perhaps I should try some human flesh now - I could start with
you....I

grilled or sauteed? Hmmmmm

FT

gbor...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2005, 10:31:16 AM12/19/05
Good post!

The other Donald

Dec 19, 2005, 10:37:44 AM12/19/05

"Enkidu" <jdwn...@sneakemail.com> wrote in message

> "LAWS OF NATURE" <natur...@myway.com> wrote in
>

> > Hey Atheists! What did you have for dinner today? Your Uncle Pig,
> > Auntie Cow or GrandDad Fish?
> >
> > The Darwinist Atheists believe animals are their ancestors and
> > relatives - and they have no problem savagery burchering and eating
> > them. This proves they themselves do not believe their "evolution"
> > fairy tale!
> >
> > No one can be so depraved as to eat their own family members!
> >

> Well, I only eat the ones that taste good.

PeTA -People that Eat Tasty Animals.

> Stupid bastards like you are
> probably safe. (Anyone know how to cook stupid christian bastards?)

Roasted on a spit? Burned on a stake? (They always felt those methods were
good for us....)

You would have to marinade them in a mixture of garlic and paint thinner for
a week to get rid of the smell of bullshit, but they still leave a nasty
taste in your mouth.

--
-Donald in Austin
AA #2104

-Mr. Worf, set phasers on "Fuck You" and fire at will. -Doc Smartass

The other Donald

Dec 19, 2005, 10:38:30 AM12/19/05

"DaveJr" <daves...@qwest.net> wrote in message

Don't tempt him. The day is young....

The other Donald

Dec 19, 2005, 10:40:02 AM12/19/05

"Michael Gray" <fle...@newsguy.spam.com> wrote in message
> the Masters-of-Madness®!

Axis of Idiots?

-DMc

Thurisaz, Germanic barbarian

Dec 19, 2005, 11:42:05 AM12/19/05
LAWS OF NATURE wrote:

> This proves they themselves do not believe their "evolution"
> fairy tale!

This babble proves that the OP doesn't know shit about the topic it chose.

--
"To his friend a man a friend shall prove,
And gifts with gifts requite;

Must have been written with fundies in mind...

Ananias917

Dec 19, 2005, 11:54:15 AM12/19/05
On 18 Dec 2005 20:58:53 -0800, "LAWS OF NATURE"
<natur...@myway.com> spake thusly:

>Hey Atheists! What did you have for dinner today? Your Uncle Pig,
>Auntie Cow or GrandDad Fish?

That's a good question. Wouldn't they be cannibals? :)

--

"And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house;
and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the

Neil Kelsey

Dec 19, 2005, 12:17:38 PM12/19/05

LAWS OF NATURE wrote:
> Hey Atheists! What did you have for dinner today? Your Uncle Pig,
> Auntie Cow or GrandDad Fish?
>
> The Darwinist Atheists believe animals are their ancestors and
> relatives - and they have no problem savagery burchering and eating
> them. This proves they themselves do not believe their "evolution"
> fairy tale!
>

> No one can be so depraved as to eat their own family members!

OK, I'll bite. So to speak...

I know plenty of Christians that eat animals. They slaughter them in
exactly the same way that atheists do. In fact, most of us don't
slaughter our own meat, and theists and atheists buy their meat
products from the SAME GROCERY STORES. So are you implying that
atheists "savagely" burcher (sic) their meat and theists "burcher"
their meat differently? Because we don't. And by the way, atheists
think "Christians" are eating their relatives too, so you are no
different than us. We're omnivores, moron. What do you expect us to
live on, air?

I know you won't respond to any of us. Chickenshit.

Icarus

Dec 19, 2005, 1:02:15 PM12/19/05
LAWS OF NATURE wrote:

> Hey Atheists! What did you have for dinner today? Your Uncle Pig,
> Auntie Cow or GrandDad Fish?
>
> The Darwinist Atheists believe animals are their ancestors and
> relatives - and they have no problem savagery burchering and eating
> them. This proves they themselves do not believe their "evolution"
> fairy tale!
>
> No one can be so depraved as to eat their own family members!

Until we learn to make food out of rocks, everything you eat is related to
you. What are you going to do - give up eating?

F. Frederick Skitty

Dec 19, 2005, 1:40:39 PM12/19/05
LAWS OF NATURE wrote:
> Hey Atheists! What did you have for dinner today? Your Uncle Pig,
> Auntie Cow or GrandDad Fish?
>
> The Darwinist Atheists believe animals are their ancestors and
> relatives - and they have no problem savagery burchering and eating
> them. This proves they themselves do not believe their "evolution"
> fairy tale!
>
> No one can be so depraved as to eat their own family members!

Aunt? Uncle? You poor sods really don't understand very much do you?
We're rather more than 1 or 2 generations removed from other species.

F. Frederick Skitty

Dec 19, 2005, 1:41:46 PM12/19/05
Lytol wrote:
> By the same token, if you come from a Judeo-Christian background, then
> you believe that the origin of the species is derived from Adam and Eve
> (original man and woman). Where does this leave us? We may eat our
> "relatives", but you have sex with yours. Regardless of this semantic
> babble, you're still an idiot. =)

must be all that inbreeding ;)

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 19, 2005, 1:43:42 PM12/19/05
In <1134968333.3...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, "LAWS OF
NATURE" <natur...@myway.com> wrote:

> Hey Atheists! What did you have for dinner today? Your Uncle Pig, Auntie
> Cow or GrandDad Fish?
>
> The Darwinist Atheists believe animals are their ancestors and relatives -
> and they have no problem savagery burchering and eating them. This proves
> they themselves do not believe their "evolution" fairy tale!

Nonsense. It's about the acquisition of protein. Animals do it all the
time.

> No one can be so depraved as to eat their own family members!

Predation is pretty normal in nature. If there is a "creator" or
"designer," why'd it do that? Couldn't it come up with a better way for
animals to obtain protein instead of brutally killing each other?

--
Mark K. Bilbo

"We need everything you've got"
http://makeashorterlink.com/?R2726554C

Forgotten Already
http://makeashorterlink.com/?H1233272C

Feds are treating Louisiana like enemy

"...it may be that they may have written us off."
http://makeashorterlink.com/?O21E51C1C

http://www.nola.com

Rev. Mercutio Jones

Dec 19, 2005, 2:10:40 PM12/19/05

"Mark K. Bilbo" <alt-a...@org.webmaster> wrote in message

> Predation is pretty normal in nature. If there is a "creator" or
> "designer," why'd it do that? Couldn't it come up with a better way for
> animals to obtain protein instead of brutally killing each other?

Tofu?

Wait, tofu sucks. Never mind.

Mercutio Jones
http://groups.msn.com/DayoftheSick
http://dayofthesick.oklahomapunkscene.com

kathryn

Dec 19, 2005, 2:24:31 PM12/19/05

"LAWS OF NATURE" <natur...@myway.com> wrote in message

> Hey Atheists! What did you have for dinner today? Your Uncle Pig,
> Auntie Cow or GrandDad Fish?
>
> The Darwinist Atheists believe animals are their ancestors and
> relatives - and they have no problem savagery burchering and eating
> them. This proves they themselves do not believe their "evolution"
> fairy tale!
>
> No one can be so depraved as to eat their own family members!

What?
Even the vegetarians?

Steven J.

Dec 19, 2005, 2:53:51 PM12/19/05

Ananias917 wrote:
> On 18 Dec 2005 20:58:53 -0800, "LAWS OF NATURE"
> <natur...@myway.com> spake thusly:
>

> >Hey Atheists!

For the record, not all people who accept common descent with
modification (the idea that other animals share ancestors with humans)
are atheists. For that matter, not all atheists, historically, have
fully accepted common descent (Ayn Rand comes to mind), although these
days I suppose nearly all do.

> > What did you have for dinner today? Your Uncle Pig,
> >Auntie Cow or GrandDad Fish?

It's worse than that. After all, the lettuce, tomatoes, etc. in your
salad are also your relatives, although more distant (their last common
ancestor with you was a single-celled organism in the preCambrian).
Note that the mushrooms on your salad (if you have any) are more
closely related to you than are the tomatoes or lettuce, although much
more distantly related than, say, any fish.

> That's a good question. Wouldn't they be cannibals? :)

This, I think, after the contradiction between evolutionary theory and
a literal reading of Genesis, is the biggest problem evolutionary
theory faces with many people. It implies that there are not sharp
dividing lines in nature: rather than a clear division between "human"
and "nonhuman" (so that, e.g. if you eat the former you are a cannibal,
but not if you eat the latter), there are fuzzy boundaries and gray
areas. I think most people who accept evolution would be very queasy
about eating an australopith (were any around to be eaten) or chimp,
and certainly about eating a _Homo erectus_. Some are, indeed,
vegetarians or near-vegetarians (drawing the line at things that have
feelings, as opposed to at things that are some particular degree of
relationship to them); others seem to have no problem with eating meat.

> --
>
> "And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house;
> and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the
> Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way
> as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest
> receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost."
> - Acts 9:17

-- Steven J.

Andy

Dec 19, 2005, 3:52:05 PM12/19/05

"LAWS OF NATURE" <natur...@myway.com> wrote in message

> Hey Atheists! What did you have for dinner today? Your Uncle Pig,

> Auntie Cow or GrandDad Fish?
>
> The Darwinist Atheists believe animals are their ancestors and
> relatives - and they have no problem savagery burchering and eating
> them. This proves they themselves do not believe their "evolution"
> fairy tale!
>
> No one can be so depraved as to eat their own family members!

Yes, you are right. Jews and Muslims do not eat their pig relatives so why
Atheists eat them. They should stop eating their families. It is inpiguman.

J. Brandt

Dec 19, 2005, 4:53:00 PM12/19/05

"Enkidu" <> wrote in message

> Well, I only eat the ones that taste good. Stupid bastards like you are

> probably safe. (Anyone know how to cook stupid christian bastards?)

Only cook them a little, they are half baked already!!

Michael Gray

Dec 19, 2005, 7:52:14 PM12/19/05
On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:02:15 -0000, "Icarus" <icar...@email.com>
wrote:

Let's hope so...

Michael Gray

Dec 19, 2005, 7:50:13 PM12/19/05

And painful to gut.
They are full of shit, you see.

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 19, 2005, 10:26:12 PM12/19/05
In <djadq1p79r0jses3v...@4ax.com>, Douglas Berry
<pengu...@mindOBVIOUSspring.com> wrote:

> What's so funny about peace, love and "LAWS OF NATURE"
> <natur...@myway.com> posting the following on 18 Dec 2005 20:58:53 -0800
> iin alt.atheism?
>>
>>Hey Atheists! What did you have for dinner today? Your Uncle Pig, Auntie
>>Cow or GrandDad Fish?
>>
>>The Darwinist Atheists believe animals are their ancestors and relatives
>>- and they have no problem savagery burchering and eating them. This
>>proves they themselves do not believe their "evolution" fairy tale!
>>
>>No one can be so depraved as to eat their own family members!
>
> We evolved to eat a varied diet including meat. Therefore, eating animals
> is completely natural.
>
> Now before someone brings it up, cannibalism is not OK because of the
> myriad disease we can pass to each other through eating human flesh. The
> few actual cannibalistic societies on Earth restricted the dining to
> ritual consumption of certain portions (notably the heart, liver, and
> brains) and avoid most other tissue. Those that didn't follow this rule
> tended to die out fairly quickly.

And interestingly enough, one of the few remaining forms of ritual
cannibalism found on the planet today is the Christian communion...

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 19, 2005, 10:26:32 PM12/19/05
In <40nmetF...@individual.net>, SeppoP
<seppo_pi...@xyahoox.com> wrote:

> LAWS OF NATURE wrote:
>> Hey Atheists! What did you have for dinner today? Your Uncle Pig, Auntie
>> Cow or GrandDad Fish?
>>
>> The Darwinist Atheists believe animals are their ancestors and relatives
>> - and they have no problem savagery burchering and eating them. This
>> proves they themselves do not believe their "evolution" fairy tale!
>>
>> No one can be so depraved as to eat their own family members!
>>

> Hey "Christians"! Why do you practise cannibalism?

I hear they eat their god's body and drink his blood.

YUCK!

bob young

Dec 20, 2005, 12:42:03 AM12/20/05

LAWS OF NATURE wrote:

> Hey Atheists! What did you have for dinner today? Your Uncle Pig,
> Auntie Cow or GrandDad Fish?
>
> The Darwinist Atheists believe animals are their ancestors and
> relatives - and they have no problem savagery burchering and eating
> them. This proves they themselves do not believe their "evolution"
> fairy tale!
>
> No one can be so depraved as to eat their own family members!

No one, or could they, be so sick in the mind as to be forced to write
such gibberish as the poster above.

I'll show you a Chimp sperm, a sheep sperm and a human sperm and you
will be unable to tell them apart.

The branch of the early apes that spread it's tentacles over billions
of years resulting the person that wrote the above has a lot to answer
for; but in any case, the forces of evolution are not perfect, as we
discover when looking at humans and animals born with additional legs,
fetus arriving grossly deformed and some poor children arriving
mentally retarded.

That is the work of a god ?

No of course not, only fools that gibber and drool over imaginary gods
believe that.

Man has dreamed up tens of thousands of gods, both now and in history
and

'''My god is the one that created everything'''

What banal pathetic arrogance.

bob young

Dec 20, 2005, 12:44:03 AM12/20/05

"I KILLED YOUR GOD-IT WAS EASY!" wrote:

> "Dragonblaze" <drago...@apexmail.com> wrote in message
> > You can eat virtually _anything_ with enough chilli in it. Try stupid
> > christian bastard stewed with garlic and scotch bonnet peppers (if
> > unavailable you can substitute habaneros, but it won't taste quite the
> > same).
> >

> i prefer them boiled alive.

If you vomit up a Christian does that mean he is borne again"

Uuuuuuaaaaaaaaaach

bob young

Dec 20, 2005, 12:44:04 AM12/20/05

"J. Brandt" wrote:

ROFL

I like it ,

I like it

bob young

Dec 20, 2005, 12:46:02 AM12/20/05

Parsifal wrote:

> *Hey Atheists! What did you have for dinner today? Your *Uncle Pig,
> *Auntie Cow or GrandDad Fish?
>
> I think "Laws of Nature" should be candidate for the dumbest posting of
> the year. What do you think?
> Quite a feat, IMHO, considering the harsh competition from J Young,
> Duke and Words of Truth...

Here
Here

bob young

Dec 20, 2005, 12:50:03 AM12/20/05

Paul C wrote:

> > Hey Atheists! What did you have for dinner today? Your Uncle Pig,
> > Auntie Cow or GrandDad Fish?
>

> None of the above, actually. Unlike xians, a lot of us have MORALS,
> including sanctity of life. I can't ever remember meeting a christian
> vegetarian. So much for 'Thou Shalt Not Kill', huh?

The bufoon forgets that his obscure god was supposed to have created
everything and that includes the billions of animals and insects a good
proportion of which not only eat other living things, but they remain
living some of them whilst they are being eaten.

Some loving god !

bob young

Dec 20, 2005, 12:51:02 AM12/20/05

Icarus wrote:

He could eat the rocks in his head !

Chuck Feney

Dec 20, 2005, 7:08:58 PM12/20/05
"LAWS OF NATURE" <natur...@myway.com> wrote:

>Hey Atheists! What did you have for dinner today? Your Uncle Pig,
>Auntie Cow or GrandDad Fish?

I avoid beef because Bush refuses to test them for BSE, so Auntie is
safe.

>The Darwinist Atheists believe animals are their ancestors and
>relatives - and they have no problem savagery burchering and eating
>them. This proves they themselves do not believe their "evolution"
>fairy tale!
>
>No one can be so depraved as to eat their own family members!

Clearly, you have no understanding of Darwin.
Easier for you to just stick to your Shazam Theory.

BTW, gravity is "only a theory." Why don't you step off your roof and
see if you fall up?

John Baker

Dec 21, 2005, 12:49:06 AM12/21/05

To the point where it drips out of their ears.

Libertarius

Dec 21, 2005, 9:52:50 PM12/21/05
For the same reason YOU do.
They taste good. -- L.

Robibnikoff

Dec 21, 2005, 9:59:56 PM12/21/05

"Libertarius" <Libertarius@Nothing_But_The.Truth> wrote in message

> For the same reason YOU do.
> They taste good. -- L.

Indeed. My Uncle Skirt Steak that we grilled tonight was simply delicious!
--
------
Robyn
Science doesn't burn people at the stake for disagreeing - Vic Sagerquist

evilsan...@noneofyourbusiness.com

Dec 21, 2005, 11:26:38 PM12/21/05
wrote:

>Hey Atheists! What did you have for dinner today? Your Uncle Pig,
>Auntie Cow or GrandDad Fish?
>
>The Darwinist Atheists believe animals are their ancestors and
>relatives - and they have no problem savagery burchering and eating
>them. This proves they themselves do not believe their "evolution"
>fairy tale!
>
>No one can be so depraved as to eat their own family members!

So what.
Catholics eat Jesus.

"The Body of Christ"

And drink his blood.

"The blood of Christ"

*** Disgusting ***

bob young

Dec 22, 2005, 12:36:11 AM12/22/05

evilsan...@noneofyourbusiness.com wrote:

Indeed it is, by today's standards, but it did not seem that way to the
primitives who made up the myth in the first place.

a lot has changed since then

Michael Gray

Dec 22, 2005, 12:24:52 AM12/22/05
On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 21:59:56 -0500, "Robibnikoff"
<witc...@broomstick.com> wrote:

>"Libertarius" <Libertarius@Nothing_But_The.Truth> wrote in message
>> For the same reason YOU do.
>> They taste good. -- L.
>
>Indeed. My Uncle Skirt Steak that we grilled tonight was simply delicious!

Was it a kilt?

Michael Gray

Dec 22, 2005, 4:00:16 AM12/22/05
On 21 Dec 2005 23:36:11 -0600, bob young <alasp...@netvigator.com>