They say Rand Paul wears a wig. But it's what he does after dark that's scary.

Ubiquitous

Jul 25, 2021, 9:49:30 AM7/25/21
And when it's time for his wife to give him the strap-on, he takes it off and
pastes bits of it on his face so he can look like V. I. Lenin.

The videos are on Giuliani's missing Hunter Biden laptop.

It explains Trump's power over him.

JWS

Jul 25, 2021, 12:07:49 PM7/25/21
He also uses it on the pots and pans.

Harry Bignall

Jul 25, 2021, 6:44:45 PM7/25/21
Ubiquitous wrote

Harry Bignall

Jul 30, 2021, 7:50:48 PM7/30/21
Ubiquitous wrote

Ubiquitous

Aug 1, 2021, 11:49:28 AM8/1/21

Harry Bignall

Aug 4, 2021, 10:15:14 AM8/4/21
Ubiquitous wrote

Ubiquitous

Aug 8, 2021, 8:48:11 PM8/8/21

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 9, 2021, 6:24:45 AM8/9/21
YOU WHITES are an EVIL VIRUS which should be COMPLETELY ELIMINATED to
make humans RESPECTABLE in the Universe.

Your GOVT CIA, NSA, FBI, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO and MIC Psychopaths have
been SECRETLY CHIPPING your brains with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and OPERATING
YOU like FUCKING MUPPETS for DECADES.

START FOCUSING on these IMPORTANT THINGS which made YOUR EXISTENCE a
COMPLETE WASTE, you FILTHY WHITE CHRISTIAN MOTHERFUCCCCKKKKKKAAAASSSS.

They are REMOTELY PROGRAMMING and ALTERING your lives EVERY FUCKING DAY,
breaking up your relationships, artificially creating relationships,
making you argue and fight with your neighbors, colleagues, family
members, getting you fired and EVERY Fucking thing you can IMAGINE.

They are "remotely MANIPULATING your chipped brains" and FUCKING your
daughters, sisters, mothers, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands,
fathers, brothers etc.

WHITE FILTH doesn't understand THEIR OWN DNA.

THIS IS "YOU EVIL WHITE RACE"

White Christians "Deceiving Natives" with smallpox infested blankets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta

"MULTIPLY this DECEPTION" by a factor of MILLION and you will know HOW
your EVIL CUNNING GOVT is DECEIVING, BACKSTABBING you and SECRETLY
CHIPPING you with MIND CONTROL CHIPS.

EVERYTHING, literally EVERYTHING about WHITE FILTH is "INFINITE DECEPTION".

Pathological Lying, Deception, Cunning, Manipulation, Hypocrisy,
Infinite Greed, Infinite Selfishness, Sadism, Perversions, Backstabbing,
Racism, Thievery, Narrow Mindedness, Immaturity, Egoism, Arrogance,
Cowardice, Barbarism, Blood Lust and Evil are in White Christian DNA.

EVIL White Xtian DNA should be and must be FORCIBLY CIVILIZED, HUMANIZED
and REFORMED.

Amrikkka has always been a TOTALITARIAN GENOCIDAL THIEVING nation its
ENTIRE EXISTENCE.

Your govt has been SECRETLY CHIPPING your cocksucking, CONFUSED GENDER
perverted programmed low IQ pale skinned asses for MORE THAN 40 years
with MIND CONTROL CHIPS.

USA is a MILLION TIMES "WORSE" than Chinese dictatorship or even hitler.

Your govt controls your entire MSM and brainwashes you 24x7 about Evil
Russia, Evil China, Evil Muslims, Evil non-whites, Evil non-christians
fascism, hitler, nazis to KEEP YOUR MIND DISTRACTED while SECRETLY
CHIPPING YOU and implementing a DYSTOPIAN TYRANNICAL SOCIETY.

Bryan Kofron exposes Gangstalking, Electronic Harassment, Mind Control
Targeted Individual Program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8VKZA-RFc

DARPA Scientist and INSIDER Dr. James Giordano stated that the EVIL US
Govt is "remotely manipulating and changing human behavior and emotions"
using SATELLITES.

MK ULTRA 2020 REMOTE MIND CONTROL THROUGH AMAZON CIA CLOUD COMPUTING
ELECTRONIC BRAIN LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L8pwVcNwQk&t=875s

Scientist Dr. Paul Batcho said EVIL US GOVT is also using CELL TOWERS to
MANIPULATE and CONTROL human minds.

CELL TOWERS are being USED by CIA n NSA DEEP STATE to MANIPULATE HUMAN
BRAINS with SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/mLxKZPIZw9E/m/jeggrqQIBAAJ

Harry Bignall

Oct 10, 2021, 10:41:02 PM10/10/21
Ubiquitous wrote

Harry Bignall

Nov 3, 2021, 5:54:55 PM11/3/21
Ubiquitous wrote

Ubiquitous

Nov 10, 2021, 8:30:07 PM11/10/21

Harry Bignall

Nov 16, 2021, 5:00:04 PM11/16/21
Ubiquitous wrote

Harry Bignall

Jan 17, 2022, 11:41:38 AM1/17/22
Ubiquitous wrote

Harry Bignall

Jan 24, 2022, 6:01:42 PM1/24/22
Ubiquitous wrote

Harry Bignall

Jan 26, 2022, 10:17:28 PM1/26/22
Ubiquitous wrote

Jillo

Apr 26, 2023, 10:35:06 PM4/26/23
On 30 Jul 2021, Harry Bignall <harrybi...@yahoo.com> posted some

> Ubiquitous wrote
>
>> Biden is a complete fool, just like Obama.

Because the Biden administration entered office determined to do
everything differently from the previous administration, its major
policies have become tangled knots of self-contradiction.

Since the Democratic Party had so heavily invested in the evil of Russia
and President Trump’s supposed coziness with the Kremlin (a complete and
defamatory fiction), it was peculiar and absurd that Russia was invited to
act as the intermediary of the United States in the new administration’s
poorly thought out ambition to put back together the nuclear arms deferral
agreement with Iran.

This was a bad idea in all respects as that agreement was one of the most
disadvantageous international agreements ever made by the United States,
and along with Obamacare and the Green Terror, was the principal heritage
of the Obama era. In exchange for the release of over $100 billion of
Iranian assets that had been frozen and the drastic reduction of seriously
inconvenient sanctions on Iran, that country would defer development and
deployment of nuclear-tipped intermediate and long-range missiles for ten
years, more than seven of which have now elapsed.

Once Russia invaded Ukraine and the Biden administration correctly
determined to assist Ukraine in its defense (after discovering the
inaccuracy of the prediction by the chairman of the Joint Chiefs, General
Mark Milley, that Russia would overwhelm Ukraine within two weeks), the
continued role of Russia as a representative of American interests
opposite Iran was outrageous.

As summer ended and President Biden stared down the barrel of a 20 percent
deficit in his approval ratings, the Democratic strategists reached for
the only partially successful election argument they have had for the past
eight years: mudslinging, and especially the pseudo-prosecutorial
mudslinging of Mr. Trump, which produced the farce of the intrusion and
occupation at the former president’s home in Palm Beach.

This vigorously jostled the hornets’ nest and America was reminded that
when Mr. Trump was actively involved in public life, his opponents attacks
and his responses, amplified by the anti-Trump media reminded the voters
of the chaos that accompanies the Trump phenomenon: swamp-dwellers don’t
want the swamp drained.

This cut Mr. Biden’s disapproval deficit approximately in half, but Mr.
Trump’s counsel achieved the tactical victory of shutting the nonsense
down by pushing it onto a special master. Normal criteria for electoral
preferences returned and in October, the Democratic ship returned to
sinking mode.

Mr. Biden wants to campaign, in his desultory and malapropistic fashion,
but most Democratic candidates don’t want him; they want President Obama.
But Mr. Obama doesn’t want to campaign, presumably because he does not
wish to be identified with the impending disaster.

Mr. Obama did, though, manage a few ventilations of the worm-eaten fraud
that the Republicans are a threat to democracy. The Democrats oppose the
verification of ballots and have become helplessly addicted to ballot
harvesting and their ubiquitous partisans in the press and academia revile
as Fascism any dissent from the great woke liberal death wish. Confused
though many of them are, the people know better.

The administration passionately believes that America should permit anyone
in the world, no matter how incapable of contributing usefully to America,
or even steeped in criminality or drug addiction, to be admitted to the
country, but not openly as a matter of declared policy, but rather in a
defiant flood of illegal migrants swarming across the southern border to
the background noise of the nodding idiot of a Homeland Security
secretary, repeating the mantra: “The border is closed.”

Hypocritical northern Democratic mayors professing to lead sanctuary
cities, proclaim emergencies in their metropolitan areas of many millions
of people when southern governors send them one tenth of the number of
illegal migrants who arrive at the modest-sized city of El Paso, Texas,
every day. The regime is calling for volunteers in the Defense department
to come to the border to assist in providing clothing, counseling, and
other assistance to illegal migrants.

The function of that department is the defense of the country, and
particularly its borders, not social assistance for those who enter the
country illegally. It is reminiscent of the question of Vice President
Harris, then a senator, to General James Mattis at his confirmation
hearing as Defense secretary in 2016 of what, under his leadership, would
be the Pentagon’s policy toward global warming. A gentlemanly officer,
General Mattis resisted the temptation to reply that it was something like
the United States Senate’s view of goldfish.

Oil: the administration has declared war on the American oil and gas
industry, has reduced production by 3 million barrels a day and squandered
the status of an oil-self-sufficient country that Mr. Trump had gained for
it for the first time since the Truman presidency. This resumption of
dependence on foreign oil has caused a rise in the price of oil that has
largely financed the Russian invasion of Ukraine that the United States
has rightly contributed tens of billions of dollars to Ukraine to resist.

The climate tsar, John Kerry, in perhaps the most fatuous foreign secular
pilgrimage since Jane Fonda’s visit to Hanoi, has gone to Beijing to beg
the lords of the Middle Kingdom to reduce carbon emissions. Having
condemned the house of Saud as moral pariahs, Mr. Biden made his own
pilgrimage there to request that they reduce their own profits by raising
production to assist the United States, despite its ungenerous references
to the Saudi leaders.

Quite commendably, they reduced production instead, causing the vacuous
spokes-nincompoops of the administration to imply that the United States
might humble itself next before the squalid Marxist dictatorship of
Venezuela, while punishing the Saudis by refusing to sell them military
equipment. This powerful retaliation would transfer $100 billion of
revenue for the defense production industries of the United States to
other suppliers, probably led by America’s true friends in the Kremlin and
the inner-city of Beijing.

This is a stupefyingly incompetent administration with no possible
precedent since President Buchanan sat pitifully in the White House as the
southern states seceded from the Union. Only about a third of Americans
seem to approve of the regime and that is a levitation as perilous as the
flight of the airship Hindenburg, and only explicable by the rabid
partisanship and substantial ethical bankruptcy of most of the national
political media.

It is all the distracted nonsense of a self-destroying society. The
thought that is clearly rising in the American national mind and can only
become more irresistible as the days of election approach and pass, is to
throw them out, while they still can, throw them all out, bag and baggage,
foot, horse, and guns.

<https://www.nysun.com/article/biden-emerges-as-most-incompetent-
president-since-buchanan>

John Baker

Apr 26, 2023, 10:54:42 PM4/26/23
On Thu, 27 Apr 2023 04:31:51 +0200 (CEST), Jillo <ji...@dopejoe.com>
wrote:

It's absolutely mind-boggling how stupid right-wingers are.

Religion is kind of like wearing lifts in your shoes.
If it helps you feel better about yourself, that's fine.
I don't have a problem with that. Just don't ask me
to wear your shoes.

~ George Carlin ~

Governor Swill

Apr 28, 2023, 12:03:05 AM4/28/23
On Thu, 27 Apr 2023 04:31:51 +0200 (CEST), Jillo <ji...@dopejoe.com> wrote:

>Since the Democratic Party had so heavily invested in the evil of Russia
>and President Trump’s supposed coziness with the Kremlin (a complete and
>defamatory fiction), it was peculiar and absurd that Russia was invited to
>act as the intermediary of the United States in the new administration’s
>poorly thought out ambition to put back together the nuclear arms deferral
>agreement with Iran.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHA!

*laughs and points*

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anybody who believes this complete and unvarnished line of bullshit deserves everything
they get.

Swill
--
From Bill Maher: So Fox News, they put out a statement after the settlement was reached.
They said, "This settlement reflects the continuing commitment of Fox News

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Anonymous

Apr 30, 2023, 11:39:12 PM4/30/23
Governor Swill wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Apr 2023 04:31:51 +0200 (CEST), Jillo <ji...@dopejoe.com> wrote:
>
>> Since the Democratic Party had so heavily invested in the evil of Russia
>> and President Trump’s supposed coziness with the Kremlin (a complete and
>> defamatory fiction), it was peculiar and absurd that Russia was invited to
>> act as the intermediary of the United States in the new administration’s
>> poorly thought out ambition to put back together the nuclear arms deferral
>> agreement with Iran.
>
> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHA!
>
> *laughs and points*
>
> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> Anybody who believes this complete and unvarnished line of bullshit deserves everything
> they get.

You deserve to be gunned down for your insolence, Governor Shill.

WhataWonderfulWorld

May 1, 2023, 12:31:31 AM5/1/23
Anonymous <an...@anon.net> wrote in news:u2nc8s$36nqf$1...@news.mixmin.net:
Oh ye forget George W quickly. By far the worst president, remember the
Iraq Lies ? or did you forgetificate that ?

John Baker

May 1, 2023, 2:00:38 AM5/1/23
Dubya looks like FDR compared to Trump.

AA #1898
Giver of No Fucks
Keeper of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

Governor Swill

May 1, 2023, 5:21:08 AM5/1/23
First Amendment. Get over it, asshole.

Siri Cruise

May 1, 2023, 8:06:37 AM5/1/23
WhataWonderfulWorld wrote:
>>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHA!
>>>
>>> *laughs and points*
>>>
>>> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>>
>>> Anybody who believes this complete and unvarnished line of bullshit
>>> deserves everything they get.
>> You deserve to be gunned down for your insolence, Governor Shill.
>>
> Oh ye forget George W quickly. By far the worst president, remember the
> Iraq Lies ? or did you forgetificate that ?

Besides not controlling Iran's nuclear weapons gives Magoos
something else whine about. The idea that Biden could take care of
it after Tiny destroyed it in an ego fart is just unacceptable.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Skeeter

May 1, 2023, 9:20:35 AM5/1/23
In article <ualu4ip53q1tcjvc6...@4ax.com>,
nu...@bizniz.net says...

> On Mon, 01 May 2023 04:31:27 GMT, WhataWonderfulWorld
> <thunnusa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Anonymous <an...@anon.net> wrote in news:u2nc8s$36nqf$1...@news.mixmin.net:

> >> You deserve to be gunned down for your insolence, Governor Shill.
> >>

> >Oh ye forget George W quickly. By far the worst president, remember the
> >Iraq Lies ? or did you forgetificate that ?
>
> Dubya looks like FDR compared to Trump.

You Trump obsessos have nothing to say about Biden...LOL

Skeeter

May 1, 2023, 9:21:26 AM5/1/23
In article <u2oa09$5a9g$4...@dont-email.me>, chine...@www.yahoo.com
says...

> >> You deserve to be gunned down for your insolence, Governor Shill.
> >>
> > Oh ye forget George W quickly. By far the worst president, remember the
> > Iraq Lies ? or did you forgetificate that ?
>
> Besides not controlling Iran's nuclear weapons gives Magoos
> something else whine about. The idea that Biden could take care of
> it after Tiny destroyed it in an ego fart is just unacceptable.

CNN tell you that?

Anonymous

May 1, 2023, 10:14:24 PM5/1/23
Nobody forgot anything. Hopefully Bush will get his for his war
for ZOG.