FSPL dumbfuck does not know what the Navy does

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 26, 2023, 8:41:06 PM1/26/23
Viktor Tandofsky
5:39 PM (now)
On Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 7:56:25 AM UTC-8, f.spl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 7:25:39 PM UTC-7, vtand...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > //
>
> //

> > > Hey, have some respect for the guy who helped defend our shores
> > > from the dreaded Vietnamese Navy!
> > You forgot the Cold War, jackass?
> Oh? You yourself defended us from the Rooskies too?
>
> When was that exactly?
>

> Sri

What do you think the Navy does, you moron?

Viktor Tandofsky

Jan 26, 2023, 8:43:34 PM1/26/23
THIS JACKASS CLAIMS TO BE A SCIENTIST. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!@

Oko Tillo

Jan 31, 2023, 9:15:52 PM1/31/23
//

> > > Oh? You yourself defended us from the Rooskies too?

> > > When was that exactly?

> > What do you think the Navy does, you moron?

> THIS JACKASS CLAIMS TO BE A SCIENTIST. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!@

Yep. A chemist, not a military historian.
Last I heard, scientists aren't particularly experts on the military.

Now, still waiting for you to tell us exactly what the Navy does.
Do you even know any more?

Sri

Siri Cruise

Jan 31, 2023, 9:37:24 PM1/31/23
In article
<5cae21cd-38f7-4b1d...@googlegroups.com>,
Oko Tillo <f.spl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now, still waiting for you to tell us exactly what the Navy does.

The russian navy? It sets fire to its own ships.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

JWS

Jan 31, 2023, 10:12:33 PM1/31/23
It floats your boat.

Oko Tillo

Jan 31, 2023, 10:15:56 PM1/31/23
On Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 7:37:24 PM UTC-7, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article
> <5cae21cd-38f7-4b1d...@googlegroups.com>,
> Oko Tillo <f.spl...@gmail.com> wrote:

//

> > Now, still waiting for you to tell us exactly what the Navy does.

> The russian navy? It sets fire to its own ships.

LOL!

Sri

Paul Wright

Feb 1, 2023, 11:42:33 AM2/1/23
And you claimed to be a lawyer.
Your point?

PDW

Africa-Has-No-Other-Boss-But-Jesus

Feb 1, 2023, 2:44:30 PM2/1/23

He must be a Jew, then...

Tim

Feb 1, 2023, 3:31:51 PM2/1/23
On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 2:44:30 PM UTC-5, Africa-Has-No-Other-Boss-But-Jesus wrote:
> He must be a Jew, then...

So was jebus, you stupid monkey.

Viktor Tandofsky

Feb 1, 2023, 4:11:59 PM2/1/23
THAT IS A LIE

Tim

Feb 1, 2023, 4:24:57 PM2/1/23
Liar.

http://tinyurl.com/k8j3fmb

"This is the point where I'd like to say
it's just opinion and I used to be a lawyer."
Art Tandy/Joe Bruno, May 19 2012, 1:19 PM

Oko Tillo

Feb 1, 2023, 5:05:17 PM2/1/23
//

> > > THIS JACKASS CLAIMS TO BE A SCIENTIST. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!@

This chemist doesn't follow military history.
So, you ready to quit evading my question and answer it now?

> > And you claimed to be a lawyer.
> > Your point?

> > PDW
> THAT IS A LIE

Still waiting for you to tell us exactly what it is the Navy is doing these days.

Or do you even know?

Sri

Viktor Tandofsky

Feb 1, 2023, 9:28:48 PM2/1/23
FORGERY

Viktor Tandofsky

Feb 1, 2023, 9:29:41 PM2/1/23
Thank you for admitting your total ignorance.

Paul Wright

Feb 2, 2023, 9:28:22 AM2/2/23
Nope.
We all still remember your lies to date.

PDW

Paul Wright

Feb 2, 2023, 9:29:06 AM2/2/23
Can't answer the question, Angry Artie?

PDW

Viktor Tandofsky

Feb 2, 2023, 9:36:34 AM2/2/23
YOU ARE LYING AGAIN.
Message has been deleted

Oko Tillo

Feb 2, 2023, 10:40:57 AM2/2/23
//

> > Still waiting for you to tell us exactly what it is the Navy is doing these days.

> > Or do you even know?

> Thank you for admitting your total ignorance.

Yes, I am totally ignorant of what the Navy does these days.

Which is precisely why I keep asking you to explain it for us.

Something you apparently cannot do, given how you keep
dodging my question.

Of course you left the Navy in ... what... 1977 I believe?

So perhaps you know no more than the rest of us.

Prove me wrong:

Sri

Paul Wright

Feb 2, 2023, 12:22:25 PM2/2/23
Nope. Still you, Angry Artie.

PDW

hhya...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2023, 4:19:05 AM2/3/23

> > > THIS JACKASS CLAIMS TO BE A SCIENTIST. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!@
> > And you claimed to be a lawyer.
> > Your point?
> >
> > PDW
> THAT IS A LIE

The Jews migrated to Europe nations had been able to sell a pixie to the Whites and gained control over their lives...great admirable efforts when they were not trained in anything!

hhya...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2023, 4:20:27 AM2/3/23
You forged yourself so that you could get away with it when being caught?

Ted

Feb 3, 2023, 5:23:05 PM2/3/23
On Thu, 2 Feb 2023 06:37:03 -0800 (PST), Viktor Tandofsky
<vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, February 2, 2023 at 6:29:06 AM UTC-8,
> FUCK YOU
> FUCK YOU
> FUCK YOU

Artie's trying to prove he isn't angry.

Oko Tillo

Feb 3, 2023, 5:38:25 PM2/3/23
//

> is doing these days.

> > > Can't answer the question, Angry Artie?

> > FUCK YOU
> > FUCK YOU
> > FUCK YOU

> Artie's trying to prove he isn't angry.

LOL!

"I don't care about being popular."
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.atheism/c/AAqgUGzztIQ/m/dcjn1HhvCAAJ

Every think how utterly miserable he'd be if everyone agreed with him,
and he couldn't get a rise out of anyone, no matter how belligerent
and insulting and FUCK YOU and poke-you-in-the-eye he got?

"tis a consummation devoutly to be wish'd."

Sri

Viktor Tandofsky

Feb 3, 2023, 7:08:31 PM2/3/23
Get a rise? I ignore most of your worthless crap.

Viktor Tandofsky

Feb 3, 2023, 7:09:38 PM2/3/23
Stupid lies and worthless crap from idiots like you make me angry.

Oko Tillo

Feb 3, 2023, 8:26:24 PM2/3/23
//

> > > Artie's trying to prove he isn't angry.

> > LOL!

> > "I don't care about being popular."
> > https://groups.google.com/g/alt.atheism/c/AAqgUGzztIQ/m/dcjn1HhvCAAJ

> > Every think how utterly miserable he'd be if everyone agreed with him,
> > and he couldn't get a rise out of anyone, no matter how belligerent
> > and insulting and FUCK YOU and poke-you-in-the-eye he got?

> > "tis a consummation devoutly to be wish'd."

> Get a rise? I ignore most of your worthless crap.

And yet here you are, following me around like my very own little puppy dog.

But getting back to the main point -- which you keep avoiding --
describe for us what the Navy does these days.

Unless, not having been in it since 1977, you don't have the slightest idea.

Sri

Ted

Feb 4, 2023, 4:54:07 AM2/4/23
Yeah, he'd probably go away. His life's
purpose is fighting with atheists.

Ted

Feb 4, 2023, 4:55:40 AM2/4/23
On Fri, 3 Feb 2023 16:09:35 -0800 (PST), Viktor Tandofsky
How did I do on your Bible quiz, Artie? Do
you agree that I know the Bible much better
than you and the other christers here?

Tim

Feb 4, 2023, 6:36:57 AM2/4/23
Evidence?

%

Feb 4, 2023, 12:03:19 PM2/4/23
so you ignore yourself

hhya...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2023, 8:30:16 PM2/4/23
> > my claim or not, I
> > there is nothing
> > doing everything I can to frustrate your stupid games.
> > pump up your image but always getting knocked down.
> > out, All the rest of your Nazi diahrrea is useless.
> > defend our shores

> > HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!@

> > is doing these days.

> > > FUCK YOU
> > > FUCK YOU
> > > FUCK YOU
> >
> > Artie's trying to prove he isn't angry.
> Stupid lies and worthless crap from idiots like you make me angry.

More like your ignorance of things or matters under the sun is the source of your anger!!!!

Paul Wright

Feb 6, 2023, 11:46:19 AM2/6/23
And yet, here you are, answering it.

PDW

Paul Wright

Feb 6, 2023, 11:46:47 AM2/6/23
So, your angry at yourself?

PDw

Viktor Tandofsky

Feb 6, 2023, 1:04:21 PM2/6/23
ROTFL! This comes from the Nazi liar.

Viktor Tandofsky

Feb 6, 2023, 1:05:11 PM2/6/23
MORE LIES FROM THE ILLITERATE IDIOT.

Viktor Tandofsky

Feb 6, 2023, 1:06:45 PM2/6/23
YOU FUCKED UP AGAINJ.

Oko Tillo

Feb 6, 2023, 1:20:48 PM2/6/23
//

> > > Stupid lies and worthless crap from idiots
> > > like you make me angry.

> > How did I do on your Bible quiz, Artie? Do
> > you agree that I know the Bible much better
> > than you and the other christers here?

> YOU FUCKED UP AGAINJ.

Who's this Againj poster you're bleating at?

Anyhow, this will make it the sixth time I've asked you
what the Navy does these days.

Admitting that you no longer have a clue because you left
the Navy almost a half century ago will be fine.

Sri

Tim

Feb 6, 2023, 5:24:23 PM2/6/23
So, no evidence.

Tim

Feb 6, 2023, 5:24:44 PM2/6/23
Oh, the irony!

Tim

Feb 6, 2023, 5:25:00 PM2/6/23
All you ever do is fuck up, idiot.

Ted

Feb 6, 2023, 5:33:15 PM2/6/23
On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 10:06:43 -0800 (PST), Viktor Tandofsky
Actually, I answered them all correctly, just
as I did the previous time. But if you think
one of my answers was wrong, then please
tell me which one and how I was mistaken.

Oko Tillo

Feb 6, 2023, 6:13:56 PM2/6/23
//

> > YOU FUCKED UP AGAINJ.

> Actually, I answered them all correctly, just
> as I did the previous time. But if you think
> one of my answers was wrong, then please
> tell me which one and how I was mistaken.

Which quiz is that? Got a link?

Sri

Ted

Feb 6, 2023, 6:34:49 PM2/6/23
On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 12:32:21 -0800 (PST), Viktor Tandofsky
<vtand...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Who is the oldest man mentioned in the
> bible?
> Who was Abraham's wife?
> Name 4 biblical prophets
> Where was Moses born?:
> Where did Moses receive the 10
> Commandments?

The most difficult questions he could think
of, no doubt.

Oko Tillo

Feb 6, 2023, 6:55:57 PM2/6/23
//

> > Who is the oldest man mentioned in the
> > bible?
> > Who was Abraham's wife?
> > Name 4 biblical prophets
> > Where was Moses born?:
> > Where did Moses receive the 10
> > Commandments?

> The most difficult questions he could think
> of, no doubt.

Oh. I had assumed it was an online quiz.
Pretty trivial.

And clearly Artie doesn't realize that originally there
were 15 Commandments. Just ask Mel.

Sri

Ted

Feb 7, 2023, 3:20:41 AM2/7/23
On Mon, 6 Feb 2023 15:55:55 -0800 (PST), Oko Tillo
Yes, I too have seen the documentary. Of course Artie doesn't realize
it. And we'll never know what was in the other five. Or how
subsequent history might have been different had Moses not been so
careless.

Ted

Feb 7, 2023, 3:21:22 AM2/7/23
LOL.

Oko Tillo

Feb 7, 2023, 11:29:06 AM2/7/23

> > > The most difficult questions he could think
> > > of, no doubt.

> > Oh. I had assumed it was an online quiz.
> > Pretty trivial.

> > And clearly Artie doesn't realize that originally there
> > were 15 Commandments. Just ask Mel.

> Yes, I too have seen the documentary. Of course Artie doesn't realize
> it. And we'll never know what was in the other five. Or how
> subsequent history might have been different had Moses not been so
> careless.

LOL!

Sri

Paul Wright

Feb 7, 2023, 11:46:15 AM2/7/23
Nope. I am quite literate.
You, on the other hand..

PDW

Oko Tillo

Feb 7, 2023, 6:01:35 PM2/7/23
//

> > > So, your angry at yourself?

> > MORE LIES FROM THE ILLITERATE IDIOT.

> Nope. I am quite literate.
> You, on the other hand..

I suspect Artie's may be going all Grammar Nazi on
that "your" instead of "you're"

If so, shall we apply that same mockery to his posts?

Sri

Syd M.

Feb 8, 2023, 7:42:39 PM2/8/23
If he thinks it makes him better then us, then yes.

PDW

Viktor Tandofsky

Feb 8, 2023, 8:58:21 PM2/8/23
The average amoeba in a sewer is better than you and fspl dumbfuck. You are chronic liars and abysmally stupid. I don't need to prove that because you two idiots already have in this same thread,.

Viktor Tandofsky

Feb 8, 2023, 9:05:29 PM2/8/23
ZEIG HEIL, NAZI SCUM!!!!!

Viktor Tandofsky

Feb 8, 2023, 9:08:35 PM2/8/23
You are a mistake.

Viktor Tandofsky

Feb 8, 2023, 9:10:43 PM2/8/23
I don't grant requests from Nazi scum.

Ted

Feb 8, 2023, 11:16:14 PM2/8/23
On Wed, 8 Feb 2023 18:08:32 -0800 (PST), Viktor Tandofsky
Your inability to meaningfully respond
proves you were lying when you claimed I
fucked up. But we already knew that, no
need for you to confirm.

Oko Tillo

Feb 9, 2023, 10:43:22 AM2/9/23
Because you can't.

Not in my case anyhow.

How many times have I challenged you to produce a specific, documented
lie of mine, with the corresponding link?

Whatever that number is, it's the same one as the number of times
you've failed to do so.

Care to try it here?

Sri

Oko Tillo

Feb 9, 2023, 10:54:21 AM2/9/23
On Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 6:58:21 PM UTC-7, Viktor Tandofsky wrote:
//

> > > I suspect Artie's may be going all Grammar Nazi on
> > > that "your" instead of "you're"

> > > If so, shall we apply that same mockery to his posts?

> > If he thinks it makes him better then us, then yes.

> > PDW

> The average amoeba in a sewer is better

Whatever.

In any case I'm still waiting for your to
explain to us what the Navy does these days
Seventh time I've asked.

Do you even have a clue?

Sri

Paul Wright

Feb 10, 2023, 12:56:33 PM2/10/23
The only thing it proves is your thin skin and abusive temper.

PDW

Viktor Tandofsky

Feb 10, 2023, 4:23:24 PM2/10/23
Your stupid lies prove my temper????"?

hhya...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2023, 8:00:01 PM2/11/23
I never read any explanation from you on what he has lied...

%

Feb 11, 2023, 8:22:13 PM2/11/23
tim

Paul Wright

Feb 13, 2023, 11:44:15 AM2/13/23
Your stupid response to my 'lies' prove your temper.

PDW

Paul Wright

Feb 13, 2023, 11:45:08 AM2/13/23
Because there are none. The only liar here in this thread is Angry Artie.

PDW