But she IS killfiled.

1 view

Earle Jones

Jul 19, 2002, 12:08:19 PM7/19/02
In article <1ffklmo.vy5xfj1mb8l23N%wil...@wehi.edu.au>,
wil...@wehi.edu.au (John Wilkins) wrote:

[...]

> Only I never graduated, was not ordained, and am not Christian these
> days - other than that I'd make a fine member of the RC clergy. Hmm...
> perhaps I should apply for a bishopric?

*
Based on what I've been reading in the papers lately, perhaps you should
apply for a bishoprick.

earle
*

Earle Jones

Jul 19, 2002, 12:15:23 PM7/19/02
In article <f85b9989.02071...@posting.google.com>,
mitc...@aol.com (Mitchell Coffey) wrote:

> "." <d...@spamicide.com> wrote in message
> [snip]
> > Was Lani EVER Roman Catholic? Perhaps we could consider her "Roamin'
> > Catholic?"
>
> Or mayhaps a "Romaine Catholic," as in "Lettuce Pray."
>
> Mitchell "The Iceberg" Coffey

*
Now that's funny!

In fact, the humor in talk.origins has surpassed alt.atheism.satire
recently.

earle
*