Salmon on the Thorns

David Dalton

Nov 19, 2013, 11:42:45 PM11/19/13
I would appreciate some atheist feedback on my Salmon on the
Thorns mystic web page
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/dtales.html .

I am currently not an atheist but I would still be promoting
the same main messages even if I was an atheist (I am not
promoting my deities).

>From the Preliminary remarks subpage:

"This Salmon on the Thorns page is an autobiographical account
of my mystic experiences, combined with comparison of those to
those of past figures, plus a list of messages from me. But
note that currently my mental state is better than it was
during most of those past experiences. However I have found
patterns in those past experiences which I have compared to
those of some past pagan and non-pagan religious figures,
though much research remains to be done."

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Music & Travel