Re: Query

Christopher A. Lee

Jan 19, 2013, 1:33:57 PM1/19/13
On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 12:04:15 -0600, Robert Parker
<robpa...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Why do I get nothing about anything but the OT discussion about not getting
>his messages posted. But get's answers. I get neither. But some times see
>part of my post in another posters post. If you are reading this please
>reply by e-mail as well as posting.

This notice is to notify you that I noticed your notice.

Smiler

Jan 19, 2013, 6:45:03 PM1/19/13
Are you, or are you not, a notorious notary?

--
Smiler,
The godless one. a.a.# 2279

Christopher A. Lee

Jan 19, 2013, 8:55:01 PM1/19/13
On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 23:45:03 +0000, Smiler <Youm...@JoeKing.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 10:33:57 -0800, Christopher A. Lee wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 12:04:15 -0600, Robert Parker <robpa...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Why do I get nothing about anything but the OT discussion about not
>>>getting his messages posted. But get's answers. I get neither. But some
>>>times see part of my post in another posters post. If you are reading
>>>this please reply by e-mail as well as posting.
>>
>> This notice is to notify you that I noticed your notice.
>
>Are you, or are you not, a notorious notary?

Notably.

Dakota

Jan 19, 2013, 9:30:44 PM1/19/13
I replied via email also.

Dakota

Jan 19, 2013, 9:31:59 PM1/19/13
On 1/19/2013 5:45 PM, Smiler wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 10:33:57 -0800, Christopher A. Lee wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 12:04:15 -0600, Robert Parker <robpa...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Why do I get nothing about anything but the OT discussion about not
>>> getting his messages posted. But get's answers. I get neither. But some
>>> times see part of my post in another posters post. If you are reading
>>> this please reply by e-mail as well as posting.
>>
>> This notice is to notify you that I noticed your notice.
>
> Are you, or are you not, a notorious notary?

I never notice a notorious notary.

Christopher A. Lee

Jan 20, 2013, 2:15:03 PM1/20/13
On Sun, 20 Jan 2013 11:31:34 -0600, Robert Parker
<robpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>O.K. I did not see the Smiler post. Nor did I see my post. I seldom see any
>post, 4 is the most I have ever seen. I applaud the idea of a moderated
>group that keeps the theist trolls out, I am just curious as to why my post
>never appear on my computer. I do not have my self kill filed.

It's odd.

I can't suggest why.

I'd suggest you look at the headers on the un-moderated group, for
somebody who used the same setup you do, and ask them to post
something here and email you as well to let you know.

Smiler

Jan 20, 2013, 7:05:38 PM1/20/13
Your not noticing a notorious notary is noted.

The Magpie

Jan 21, 2013, 9:57:39 AM1/21/13
I hereby notify you in this notice that I have noticed the notice to
notify him that you noticed his notice.

David Canzi

Jan 21, 2013, 9:31:53 PM1/21/13
Christopher A. Lee <chrisl...@comcast.net> wrote:
I notice Robert Parker's articles in this thread are not available
from UW's news server, or aioe.org, or Eternal September, or
Google Groups. I don't remember if he's the same person who had
similar trouble earlier, which turned out to be the fault of his
provider's incorrectly configured news server.

--
David Canzi | "Rudeness is the weak man's imitation
| of strength." -- Eric Hoffer

raven1

Jan 23, 2013, 6:54:54 PM1/23/13
On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 12:06:44 -0600, Robert Parker
<robpa...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I changed news server, and it doesn't seem to change anything. Now I know I
>am getting through, but mostly ignored. I will become more active. BTW I
>only get three or messages a day. Is this common?

I see a total of six messages posted here since the 17th.

---
raven1
aa # 1096
EAC Vice President (President in charge of vice)
BAAWA Knight

David Canzi

Jan 24, 2013, 3:26:37 PM1/24/13
raven1 <quotht...@nevermore.com> wrote:
>On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 12:06:44 -0600, Robert Parker
><robpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I changed news server, and it doesn't seem to change anything. Now I know I
>>am getting through, but mostly ignored. I will become more active. BTW I
>>only get three or messages a day. Is this common?
>
>I see a total of six messages posted here since the 17th.

I see about 10 articles from Jan 19th and about 10 from Jan 20th.
Most other days there have been less than 5 articles.

I can't see Robert Parker's postings in alt.atheism.moderated
from *any* site I have access to.

Florian Kutscherauer

Jan 30, 2013, 4:02:03 PM1/30/13
David Canzi wrote:
> Christopher A. Lee wrote:
>> Robert Parker wrote:
>>> Why do I get nothing about anything but the OT discussion about not
>>> getting his messages posted. But get's answers. I get neither. But
>>> some times see part of my post in another posters post. If you are
>>> reading this please reply by e-mail as well as posting.
>>
>> This notice is to notify you that I noticed your notice.
>
> I notice Robert Parker's articles in this thread are not available
> from UW's news server, or aioe.org, or Eternal September, or Google
> Groups.

I haven't seen a single one of his post. Ever. Only answers to them.

I suspect he must be God: Only some have ever read his words, but we
common people must believe in his existence based only on hearsay and
second-hand quotations. ;-)

--
Ceterum censeo Creationismum esse delendam.