Christian communion related to blood sacrifice?

David Dalton

Mar 9, 2013, 9:07:57 PM3/9/13
I have the message below on my Salmon on the Thorns web
page. I am wondering if Christian communion can be
considered to be a veiled time-delayed form of blood
sacrifice.

1. no form of blood sacrifice including of humans and of
non-humans. This message against blood sacrifice extends
to any, if any, forms of food offerings that do constitute
a thinly-veiled form of time-delayed (no magickal/spiritual
intent at time of slaughter but added later, but effectively
time-delayed blood sacrifice) blood sacrifice and perhaps
not all forms of food offerings do (maybe none do).
Similarly, if ritual slaughter, e.g. Jewish ritual slaughter,
is a thinly-veiled form of blood sacrifice I am against that,
but I do not know all the details of that so do not know if
it is a thinly veiled form of blood sacrifice or not. It
also should be discussed whether Christian communion is a
time-delayed veiled form of blood sacrifice.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
http://www.nfld.com/~dalton/nf.html Newfoundland&Labrador Travel & Music