Duty calls, but I'd like to keep in touch

Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess

Jul 31, 2013, 3:15:58 PM7/31/13
I really enjoy the brilliant camaraderie among atheists and skeptics in
these newsgroups, and we sure do have a lot of fun nailing the
irrational religious right-wing-nuts to their own crosses, so-to-speak.

Although the vast majority of us will probably never get to meet one
another in person, which I consider to be a profound loss in something
that is missed in this community, it is the nature of how things work
in the digital world and I do hope that people will at least be
inclined to keep in touch, for I have been called to my duties in a
more hands-on capacity.

I intend to check in from time-to-time, far more than I did previously,
but please understand that my time for these activities will be
increasingly limited as this week nears its end.

For those of you who would like to keep in touch, if you have any of
the following accounts then please know that I willingly extend an
olive branch in the hopes that you feel encouraged to keep connected
through any or all of them (I'd feel honoured if you did):

http://plus.google.com/u/0/111567455705780110702
http://ca.linkedin.com/in/fidemturbare
http://www.facebook.com/fidem.turbare

With utmost respect, sincerity, and love for all of you,
your non-existent atheist goddess, Fidem Turbare. May
human solidarity reign supreme on future generations.

--
Fidem Turbāre, the non-existent atheist goddess
"Our species needs, and deserves, a citizenry with minds wide awake and