Final LOT Sales of the Year - Atari 2600, 7800, Intellivision

soundpress

Dec 19, 2011, 7:33:22 AM12/19/11
Thanks to everyone for supporting our auctions in 2011. These are the
final lots of the year with more great games on the way for 2012 -
we're always acquiring new collections - so keep checking the UNCOMMON
site for new updates at:

http://www.uncommoncollection.com

Intellivision Cartridge Blowout! (15) Games - Truckin', Nova Blast,
Shark Shark
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130617649162?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Atari 7800 Cartridge Blowout! (9) Games - Mario Bros., Food Fight,
F-18 Hornet
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130617649433?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Atari 2600 Cartridge Blowout! (34) Games Codebreaker, Othello,
Backgammon, more
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130617649752?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Atari 2600 Cartridge Blowout! (40) Games Joust, Golf, Flag Capture,
Outlaw
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130618184186?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Atari 2600 Cartridge Blowout! (40) Games Black Jack, Othello, Maze,
Outlaw
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130618184498?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Atari 2600 Cartridge Blowout! (40) Games Codebreaker, Brain Games,
Joust, Mario
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130618184819?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Atari 2600 Cartridge Blowout! (40) Games Codebreaker, Brain Games,
Basic Program
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130618185244?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649