Atari in a mint tin

confi...@gmail.com

May 15, 2014, 12:02:05 PM5/15/14
I'm working on a project to create a hardware emulator of the Atari VCS/2600 that's been shoved into a mint tin. The idea is to improve the original circuits of the system, shrink them down, and make a highly portable system in the same vein as, say, the Gameboy series.

I'm mostly looking for feedback on how well this would be received if it were for sale, and how many people would be interested in using it. Please don't leave barely legible comments, as they're hardly constructive for anything.

Elly