? The inert comet/asteroid Hartley 2

Brad Guth

Nov 5, 2010, 4:35:00 PM11/5/10
103P/Hartley 2 (albedo of 4<5% is roughly twice as physically dark as
that of our moon, and by many others experienced in such albedo
ratings have its visual reflectance at less than 3%, because those
highly charged surrounding particles don’t really count)
http://cometography.com/pcomets/103p.html
Notice all them pesky stars, as having been obtained entirely from
Earth and thus having the polluted atmosphere always in the way.

Of course those official EPOXI images are nearly starless:
http://epoxi.umd.edu/3gallery/20101104_CA.shtml
Perhaps because their own spendy cameras have such piss poor dynamic
range and no atmospheric interference, as well as their offering us no
colors/hues to speak of, thereby telling us nothing whatsoever about
whatever minerals/elements that this comet/asteroid has to offer.

Even the previously obtained spectrographic results from Keck and
Hubble are still being kept taboo/nondisclosure rated. Kinda like
scientific need-to-know extortion, in that we get to pay them more of
our hard earned loot before they fork anything over.

I think my free cell phone camera offers better dynamic range than
EPOXI, and colors/hues to boot.

How many all-inclusive millions to date has this EPOXI cost us?

~ BG

Warhol

Nov 5, 2010, 5:03:45 PM11/5/10

The comet itself has a weird peanut shaped body, but I just noticed
some anomalous features along it, and I highlighted on the images
below:

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8753/close1copy.jpg

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/8997/close2copy.jpg

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6842/close3copy.jpg

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/9625/close4copy.jpg

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8209/close6copy.jpg

The NASA pics SUCK. Totally lack in resolution... simply because Space-
travel and -flight is based on a Big Hoax... The deceivers shall one
of this day's fall from high as happened to the Sorcerer Magus Simon.

The apocryphal Acts of Peter gives a legendary tale of Simon Magus'
death. Simon is performing magic in the Forum, and in order to prove
himself to be a god, he levitates up into the air above the Forum. The
apostle Peter(Rock) prays to God to stop his flying, and he stops mid-
air and falls into a place called the Sacra Via (meaning, Holy Way),
breaking his legs "in three parts". The previously non-hostile crowd
then stones him.

Brad Guth

Nov 5, 2010, 5:44:27 PM11/5/10

Don't be so NASA naysay, because robotic space travel with science
probes like EPOXI are doable, even though you've never gone for any
ride. However, there's lots of other public-funded stuff they are not
telling us, and they are especially good at avoiding the planet Venus.

Brad Guth / Blog and my Google document pages:
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

Warhol

Nov 5, 2010, 5:59:24 PM11/5/10

Good Morning Vietnam!

RADIO-WAVES cannot travel through the empty medium of Space -- All
audio and video from Apollo-11, ISS, The Shuttle, are FAKE FAKE FAKE

Radio-waves are electromagnetic, and for this, a proper medium of
conductibility is needed. On earth this medium is the air. In Space
there is no air for the transmission of Radio-waves and thereby no
communication from NASA's alleged travels to Space can be established.

The giant cock-tail umbrella Apollo-11 used as antenna is FAKE

All audio & video from ISS & Shuttle are prerecorded and therewith,
FAKE also.

Radio-waves work solely and exclusively in air.

Radio-waves do not work underwater where there is no air and cannot
work in outer-space where there is no air either, and by that, there
is no medium of conductibility for the transmission of Radio-waves.

Thank-you for reading.

Brad Guth

Nov 5, 2010, 6:25:00 PM11/5/10

They did deploy and use secret S-band transponders, so there's no
objective way of ever telling what actually transmitted those signals
from the direction of our moon.

> Radio-waves are electromagnetic, and for this, a proper medium of
> conductibility is needed. On earth this medium is the air. In Space
> there is no air for the transmission of Radio-waves and thereby no
> communication from NASA's alleged travels to Space can be established.

You obviously missed Muslim physics-101.

> The giant cock-tail umbrella Apollo-11 used as antenna is FAKE
>
> All audio & video from ISS & Shuttle are prerecorded and therewith,
> FAKE also.
>
> Radio-waves work solely and exclusively in air.
>
> Radio-waves do not work underwater where there is no air and cannot
> work in outer-space where there is no air either, and by that, there
> is no medium of conductibility for the transmission of Radio-waves.
>
> Thank-you for reading.

Actually there is air underwater (though it's usually rather damp), at
least there's usually plenty of O2 and H2 as well as many other
elements that are mostly diamagnetic (meaning they push away from a
magnetic force).

It sounds as though you've made up your mind, so there's not much
point in anyone trying to change that mindset interpretation you have
about radio-waves. Perhaps this is why Muslims have not been put in
charge of our DARPA or NASA, and why Hitler elected to stick with
using those highly intelligent Zionist/Jewish wizards, instead of
Muslims and their voodoo.

~ BG

Warhol

Nov 5, 2010, 7:03:03 PM11/5/10

Well NASA says Muslim World Key to Space Travel Dvorak...
http://www.dvorak.org/blog/2010/07/05/nasa-thinks-muslim-world-key-to-space-travel/

NASA cant go to the moon or Venus...

IF they had told me they communicated with light-waves, I would have
believed, But Radio waves in empty space is simply impossible.
Electromagnetic waves don't travel through the vacuum of space.

THERE IS NO AETHER!!! Get used to it.

Why is it that at times when watching the news you'll see the anchor-
person speak with reporters on the field and there is a time-delay
before the reporters can hear the anchor-person speak?

Because the transmission is being done by Radio-waves that are
traveling a medium. That medium is the air, or the transmission would
have been instantaneous.

This should conclude this subject matter and put to rest anymore doubt
by the science Apprentices who have only studied the Holy Books
written by the Priests of NASA

And Remember there are no Satellites... It's all based on a Big HOAX.

Prove now Satellites exists...

Brad Guth

Nov 5, 2010, 8:44:27 PM11/5/10
On Nov 5, 4:03 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Brad Guth wrote:
> > On Nov 5, 2:59 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Actually there is air underwater (though it's usually rather damp), at
> > least there's usually plenty of O2 and H2 as well as many other
> > elements that are mostly diamagnetic (meaning they push away from a
> > magnetic force).
>
> > It sounds as though you've made up your mind, so there's not much
> > point in anyone trying to change that mindset interpretation you have
> > about radio-waves.  Perhaps this is why Muslims have not been put in
> > charge of our DARPA or NASA, and why Hitler elected to stick with
> > using those highly intelligent Zionist/Jewish wizards, instead of
> > Muslims and their voodoo.
>
> >  ~ BG
>
> Well NASA says Muslim World Key to Space Travel Dvorak...http://www.dvorak.org/blog/2010/07/05/nasa-thinks-muslim-world-key-to...

> NASA cant go to the moon or Venus...
>
> IF they had told me they communicated with light-waves, I would have
> believed, But Radio waves in empty space is simply impossible.
> Electromagnetic waves don't travel through the vacuum of space.
>
> THERE IS NO AETHER!!! Get used to it.
>
> Why is it that at times when watching the news you'll see the anchor-
> person speak with reporters on the field and there is a time-delay
> before the reporters can hear the anchor-person speak?
>
> Because the transmission is being done by Radio-waves that are
> traveling a medium. That medium is the air, or the transmission would
> have been instantaneous.
>
> This should conclude this subject matter and put to rest anymore doubt
> by the science Apprentices who have only studied the Holy Books
> written by the Priests of NASA
>
> And Remember there are no Satellites... It's all based on a Big HOAX.
>
> Prove now Satellites exists...

I can see why so few if any Muslims are ever hired by physics, science
or space exploration focused groups or think-tanks.

btw; I agree with using light-waves between planets, moons and to/
form other solar systems, although microwaves work too (just not as
good). Muslims as a whole do believe in astronomy and its
astrophysics, don't you?

~ BG

Saul Levy

Nov 5, 2010, 9:21:04 PM11/5/10
Obviously NOT, GOOFY, especially PIGGY!

Saul Levy

Warhol

Nov 5, 2010, 9:41:14 PM11/5/10

We have created astronomy and its astrophysics & cosmology, Atomic,
molecular & optical and Geophysics...

He, Who perfected everything that He created - He started the creation
of man from clay then he inculcated in him [i.e. man] the potential to
reproduce through a drop of humble fluid then He embellished and
fashioned him in due proportion; and breathed into him of His spirit
and [thereby] developed in you [the abilities of] listening, vision
and feeling. (Al-Sajadah 32:7)

My ancestors contributed to agriculture, the arts, economics,
industry, law, literature, navigation, philosophy, sciences,
sociology, and technology, both by preserving earlier traditions and
by adding inventions and innovations of their own.

The Guinness Book of World Records recognizes the University of Al
Karaouine in Fez as the oldest degree-granting university in the world
with its founding in 859 CE.

Education was universal in Moorish Spain, available to the most
humble, while 99% of Christian Europe was illiterate—not even the
kings could read or write. In the tenth and eleventh centuries, public
libraries did not exist in Christian Europe, while Moorish Spain had
more than seventy, of which the one in Cordoba contained over six
hundred thousand manuscripts. There were more than seventeen great
universities in Moorish Spain, while Christian Europe had only two
universities of any value.

Scientific progress in astronomy, chemistry, geography, mathematics,
physics, and philosophy flourished in Moorish World. Scholars, artist
and scientists formed learning societies, while scientific congresses
were organized to promote research and to facilitate the spread of
knowledge. A brisk intellectual life flourished in all Moorish
dominated societies for a thousand years.

We Moors also introduced the manufacture of gunpowder into Europe,
which our enemies later adopted, using this explosive to drive us to
Atlas Mountain.

http://www.themodernreligion.com/quotations_moorish.htm

Brad Guth

Nov 6, 2010, 12:47:01 AM11/6/10

It's all a flash in the cosmic pan of life. When we're all dead and
gone and Earth returns to its natural state of biodiversity balance w/
o humans, our pathetic 0.0001% flash will not matter.

~ BG

Warhol

Nov 6, 2010, 1:54:25 AM11/6/10

The Bible says..

*Angels* shall remove from God's Kingdom on earth all things that
offend.

The earth will not be destroyed.

The destroyers of the earth will be removed from the earth.

Saul Levy

Nov 6, 2010, 9:08:50 AM11/6/10
You already DON'T MATTER, GOOFY!

FUCK OFF!

Saul Levy

Saul Levy

Nov 6, 2010, 10:15:02 AM11/6/10
Does your ASS look any BETTER? You are a BIG HOAX!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You will FALL long before that, PIGGY!

FUCK OFF, FOOL!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 14:03:45 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>

Brad Guth

Nov 6, 2010, 12:16:32 PM11/6/10

According to you, that's having to remove 99.9% of humanity.

~ BG

Brad Guth

Nov 6, 2010, 1:05:03 PM11/6/10

So, with all the vast amounts of expertise and technology that's
mostly public-funded, what exactly is Hartley2 made of?

How much mass has Hartley 2 been on average losing per second?

What is its electrical charge in relation to the surrounding space
outside of its cloud?

~ BG

Saul Levy

Nov 6, 2010, 2:07:08 PM11/6/10
Only an astronomer would care, GOOFY!

SO FUCK OFF!

Saul Levy

Saul Levy

Nov 6, 2010, 3:49:49 PM11/6/10
STUPIDITY PERSONIFIED, PIGSASSHOLE!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YOU EXCEL AT THIS!

QUIT LIVING IN THE SEVENTH CENTURY, FOOL! The rest of the world has
GONE BEYOND THAT, BUT YOU SURE HAVEN'T!

IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 14:59:24 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Good Morning Vietnam!

Saul Levy

Nov 6, 2010, 3:53:05 PM11/6/10
LIGHT AND RADIO WAVES ACT EXACTLY THE SAME, YOU MORON RAGHEAD FOOL!

I CAN SEE THOSE SATELLITES YOU REJECT, IDIOT! What causes those
IRIDIUM SATS to FLASH, FOOL?

FUCK OFF!

Another example of a graduate of the Mark Earnest School of DUMBASSES!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 16:03:03 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Well NASA says Muslim World Key to Space Travel Dvorak...

Bill Owen

Nov 6, 2010, 3:26:26 PM11/6/10
to Brad Guth
Brad Guth wrote:
> 103P/Hartley 2 (albedo of 4<5% is roughly twice as physically dark as
> that of our moon, and by many others experienced in such albedo
> ratings have its visual reflectance at less than 3%, because those
> highly charged surrounding particles don�t really count)

> http://cometography.com/pcomets/103p.html
> Notice all them pesky stars, as having been obtained entirely from
> Earth and thus having the polluted atmosphere always in the way.
>
> Of course those official EPOXI images are nearly starless:
> http://epoxi.umd.edu/3gallery/20101104_CA.shtml
> Perhaps because their own spendy cameras have such piss poor dynamic
> range and no atmospheric interference, as well as their offering us no
> colors/hues to speak of, thereby telling us nothing whatsoever about
> whatever minerals/elements that this comet/asteroid has to offer.

The infrared spectrometer should have provided the mineralogy
information. That's a much better tool for this purpose than a camera.

As far as the stars are concerned, please know that there were indeed
some stars in the image, greatly trailed because the camera was
following the comet. You have to enhance the contrast ("stretch") the
actual digital images to the point that the comet was completely washed
out in order to see the stars. My colleague and I plan to do exactly
this next week, as part of the navigation team's trajectory
reconstruction work.

> Even the previously obtained spectrographic results from Keck and
> Hubble are still being kept taboo/nondisclosure rated. Kinda like
> scientific need-to-know extortion, in that we get to pay them more of
> our hard earned loot before they fork anything over.

Their reports of detection of CN and other gases were made public via
the Minor Planet Electronic Circulars and IAU Circulars. I'm sure the
actual spectra will appear in the literature in due time. I don't think
many newspapers will be interested in printing a spectrum.

> I think my free cell phone camera offers better dynamic range than
> EPOXI, and colors/hues to boot.

EPOXI's cameras have a full 16 bits per pixel. They also have filter
wheels.

> How many all-inclusive millions to date has this EPOXI cost us?

About $42 million, which is about 10% of the cost of a new mission.

Oh, and the title of the post implies that Hartley 2 is "inert." Far
from it! The nucleus of this comet was far more active than Tempel 1,
Wild 2 or Boethin when we visited them.

-- Bill Owen, member of EPOXI's flight team and supervisor of JPL's
optical navigation group

Saul Levy

Nov 6, 2010, 4:02:47 PM11/6/10
Then DRIVE YOURSELF INTO SPACE, PIGSHIT!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

IN LITTLE PIECES!

RAGHEADS CREATE NOTHING, MORON!

THEY ONLY DESTROY ALL THAT IS GOOD AND NOBLE!

FUCK OFF!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 18:41:14 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>We have created astronomy and its astrophysics & cosmology, Atomic,

Saul Levy

Nov 6, 2010, 4:12:21 PM11/6/10
I think your DESTROY-EARTH MESSAGE IS RATHER FUCKED UP, PIGSHIT!

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

FUCK THE BIBLE!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 22:54:25 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>The Bible says..

Warhol

Nov 6, 2010, 5:31:06 PM11/6/10
In empty Space there ain't no Air and so vacuim space can't carry the
currents needed for electromagnetic field to propagate... radio
frequency can't travel in space were they need a electro magnitic
field and a conductor for the waves as Air or copper... Up there this
condition are not met.

What is free space?

Free space in this context means space with nothing at all in it. We
start at this level as there is nothing there to make the maths even
more complicated than it already is.

The important features of space:

* Uniform everywhere
* Contains no electrical charge
* Carries no current
* Infinite extent in all dimensions

"Why are magnetic field lines of a pole magnet are closed on
themselves.. Oscillation of one field (electric/magnetic) in space
creates no other field! So, Maxwells electromagnetic wave theory of
light is wrong. Light is oscillating magnetic lines. Light travels as
transverse wave in magnetic lines. String of magnetic lines oscillates
up and down and this oscillating string travels through space with the
velocity of light. Electric current creates magnetic field and
oscillating electric current creates oscillating magnetic field and
NOT electromagnetic wave as" ...
http://www.globalshiksha.com/content/electric-field-magnetic-detector

Light/Mesbahi is not electromagnetic wave!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_YE5OQwZxs

Air is the conductor of Electromagnetic waves... and in space there
ain't no air or magnetic field...

Man in Space –A Colossal Hoax that Cost Billions

Saul Levy

Nov 6, 2010, 6:34:34 PM11/6/10
YOU FUCKING FOOL, PIGSHIT!

YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT!

MORON!

DUMBASS!

FUCK OFF!

How does the SUN send us ENERGY? That ALONE RUINS YOUR IDIOTIC
BELIEFS!

IDIOT!

Why do so MANY LOONEY TUNE MORONS THINK THEY KNOW MORE ABOUT PHYSICS
THAN PHYSICISTS DO?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 6 Nov 2010 14:31:06 -0700 (PDT), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>

Brad Guth

Nov 6, 2010, 7:39:07 PM11/6/10
On Nov 6, 12:26 pm, Bill Owen <w...@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Brad Guth wrote:
> > 103P/Hartley 2 (albedo of 4<5% is roughly twice as physically dark as
> > that of our moon, and by many others experienced in such albedo
> > ratings have its visual reflectance at less than 3%, because those
> > highly charged surrounding particles don t really count)

Thanks a bunch, and I'm looking forward to seeing those spectrum and
technical results. It's nice knowing that once in a while our
newsgroups rants get information as feedback from those best suited to
know, and able to explain where some of our hard earned loot is
actually going.

How about sharing the previously obtained spectrum data via Keck? (or
is that insufficient or atmospheric skewed data?)

What about the UV secondary/recoil spectrum data, and of course the
gamma secondary/recoil data?

~ BG

Saul Levy

Nov 6, 2010, 8:28:33 PM11/6/10
You sound like a FUCKING NERD, GOOFY!

An INSANE FUCKING NERD!

Saul Levy

Brad Guth

Nov 7, 2010, 1:14:59 PM11/7/10
On Nov 6, 1:31 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> In empty Space there ain't no Air and so vacuim space can't carry the
> currents needed for electromagnetic field to propagate... radio
> frequency can't travel in space were they need a electro magnitic
> field and a conductor for the waves as Air or copper... Up there this
> condition are not met.
>
> What is free space?
>
> Free space in this context means space with nothing at all in it. We
> start at this level as there is nothing there to make the maths even
> more complicated than it already is.
>
> The important features of space:
>
>     * Uniform everywhere
>     * Contains no electrical charge
>     * Carries no current
>     * Infinite extent in all dimensions
>
> "Why are magnetic field lines of a pole magnet are closed on
> themselves..   Oscillation of one field (electric/magnetic) in space
> creates no other field! So, Maxwells electromagnetic wave theory of
> light is wrong. Light is oscillating magnetic lines. Light travels as
> transverse wave in magnetic lines. String of magnetic lines oscillates
> up and down and this oscillating string travels through space with the
> velocity of light. Electric current creates magnetic field and
> oscillating electric current creates oscillating magnetic field and
> NOT electromagnetic wave as" ...http://www.globalshiksha.com/content/electric-field-magnetic-detector
>
> Light/Mesbahi is not electromagnetic wave!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_YE5OQwZxs

You may have to apologize to the masses for this latest rant of yours,
but it's your life to waste if replying to rabbi Saul levy actually
means that much to you.

For the same reason why a magnet doesn't need air (actually works as
well or better w/o air) is why radio-waves are capable of working
their magic in space.

Were Moors actually that extensively home-schooled, in that practical
science and physics were forbidden?

Even your "lake of fire" needs science and physics in order to
function, doesn't it?

btw, I believe some cell phones are water proof down to 10 feet, and
even though their signal is considerably weaker while underwater,
they'd still work if the required cell tower was directly nearby.
Water is actually diamagnetic, and why so much signal is lost or
rather absorbed. ELF radio-waves go through water as well as Earth.

~ BG

Warhol

Nov 7, 2010, 4:13:10 PM11/7/10

Radio waves still need the Magnetic field and Air as conductor to
propagate... There above this conditions are not found. Sorry that's
the theory of things that lead to conclusion NASA is Magus Simon...
The Magician who fell from high in Rome(USA)

SCIENCE IN THE KORAN

SURAH LV

THE BENEFICENT

29. All that are in the heavens, and the earth, mankind entreat Him.
Everyday He exerciseth (universal) power.

31. We shall dispose of you, O ye two dependents (man and jinni/
demon).

33. O company of jinn/demon and men, Dare-Devil if ye have power to
penetrate regions of the heavens and the earth, then penetrate (them)!
Ye will never penetrate them save with (Our) sanction.

37. And when the heaven splitteth asunder and becometh
rosy like red hide- Doomsday- CometH of Warhol!

39. On that day neither man nor jinni will be questioned of his sin.

***Let's go back a few chapter***

SURAH XV

AL-HIJR

8. We send not down the angels save with the Fact, and in case (the
disbelievers) would not be tolerated.

9. Lo! We, even We, reveal the Reminder, and lo! We verily are its
Guardian. - (thus the true Quran will for all time be guarded against
tampering and destruction by human conspiracy, 56:77-80; ps 12:7-9.

13. They believe not therein, though the example of the men of old
hath gone before. - doom.

14. And even if We opened unto them a Gate of Heaven, revealing to
them the other worlds and they kept mounting through it. (55:33)

15. They would say: Our sight is wrong-nay, but we are folk bewitched.
- by our own achievements and the conquests of nature, by our own
power, and it is unnecessary for us to search for any supernatural
power.

27. And the Demons/Jinn did We create aforetime of essential fire. -
6:101.)

28. And (remember) when thy Lord said unto the angels: Lo! I am
creating a mortal out of potter's clay of black mud altered, -
cloning.

29. So, when I have made him and breath into him of My spirit, do ye
fall down, prostrating yourselves unto him.

30. So the angels fell prostrate, all of them together.

31. Save Iblis. He refused to be among the prostrate.

32. He said: O Iblis! What aileth thee that thou art not among the
prostrate?

33. He said: Why should I prostrate myself unto a mortal whom Thou
hast cloned out of potter's clay of black mud altered?

34. He said: Then go thou forth from hence, for verily thou art
outcast.

35. And lo! the curse shall be upon thee till the Day of Judgement.

Saul Levy

Nov 7, 2010, 4:27:04 PM11/7/10
Home schooling for RAGHEADS, GOOFY?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

There is NO SUCH THING. Just the FUCKING BRAINWASHING THEY GET AT
MADRASSAS!

Since SAPPY PAPPY RUNS EVERYTHING, THERE IS NO NEED FOR PHYSICS OR
SCIENCE, FOOL! You REALLY ARE STUPID!

EVERYTHING PIGGY BELIEVES IN IS BULLSHIT!

Saul Levy

Saul Levy

Nov 7, 2010, 5:30:14 PM11/7/10
YOU ARE BEING BRAINWASHED AND LIED TO, PIGGY!

THE KORAN IS A VILE BOOK OF HATRED AND LIES!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT! FUCKING RAGHEAD FOOL!

You are STILL TOTALLY WRONG, FOOL!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 13:13:10 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>

Brad Guth

Nov 7, 2010, 6:19:53 PM11/7/10

Have it your way. Just never say that I didn't try.

~ BG

Bill Owen

Nov 7, 2010, 8:13:10 PM11/7/10
to Brad Guth

You're most welcome. As for the other data, I really couldn't tell you.
The best counsel I can give you now is patience. It does take some
time to write a paper, have it go through the review process, and be
published.

-- Bill

Brad Guth

Nov 7, 2010, 9:20:58 PM11/7/10

Thanks again. It's so unusual getting such nearly inside information
from primary or even secondary team members, that most here in these
public Usenet/newsgroups probably don't know how to react.

~ BG

Warhol

Nov 8, 2010, 4:41:12 PM11/8/10

So there ain't one here who can prove me that space travel and
satellites exist...

I have told you... HOAX

Warhol

Nov 8, 2010, 4:44:40 PM11/8/10

No that's according to you... NWO planned to eliminate 2/3 of the
world Population... Gran'Da'dy and I have decide the inverse those
numbers... 1/3 get eliminated and 2/3 shall survive. what do you think
of that?

Brad Guth

Nov 8, 2010, 4:50:47 PM11/8/10

There you go again, too much caffeine or something poppy related.

If you had the spare loot, you too could go to ISS for a couple
weeks. I believe it runs $40M or somewhat more, but that shouldn't
set you back by more than a few years if you're worth 10% of what you
claim Moors should be worth.

Think of it as a Moorish qualified pilgrimage, because you can't get
much closer to God than ISS unless you'd care to pay for a moon shot.

~ BG

Brad Guth

Nov 8, 2010, 4:58:30 PM11/8/10

There you go again, too much caffeine or something poppy related.

Oops, my bad. Apparently it still runs only $20M for an ISS ticket to
ride, so for $40M you get to own two tickets.

If you had the spare loot, you too could go to ISS for a couple
weeks. I believe it runs $40M or somewhat more, but that shouldn't
set you back by more than a few years if you're worth 10% of what you
claim Moors should be worth.

Think of it as a Moorish qualified pilgrimage, because you can't get

yourself much closer to God than ISS, unless you'd care to pay for a
moon shot.

~ BG

Brad Guth

Nov 8, 2010, 5:00:30 PM11/8/10

That's a whole lot better odds. Now I can sleep at night knowing that
I have at least a 2 out of 3 chance of making it.

~ BG

Warhol

Nov 8, 2010, 6:07:48 PM11/8/10

It is a time of Judgement, Desolation, Darkness

Isaiah 13: 9 Behold, the day of the LORD comes, cruel, with both wrath
and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate; and He will destroy its
sinners from it.

Joel 2: 1b Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble; for the day of
the LORD is coming, for it is at hand:

Joel 2: 11b For the day of the LORD is great and very terrible; Who
can endure it?

The Sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky announcing the
return. This may be a supernova...

Luke 17: 26 ~30 "And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also
in the days of the Son of Man: "They ate, they drank, they married
wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered
the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. "Likewise as it
was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they
sold, they planted, they built; "but on the day that Lot went out of
Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them
all.

"Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

Rev 9:13-21 (NIV) The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a
voice coming from the horns of the golden altar that is before God.
{14} It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four
angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates." {15} And the four
angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month
and year were released to kill a third of mankind. {16} The number of
the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number. {17}
The horses and riders I saw in my vision looked like this: Their
breastplates were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow as sulfur. The
heads of the horses resembled the heads of lions, and out of their
mouths came fire, smoke and sulfur. {18} A third of mankind was
killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of
their mouths. {19} The power of the horses was in their mouths and in
their tails; for their tails were like snakes, having heads with which
they inflict injury. {20} The rest of mankind that were not killed by
these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they
did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze,
stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk. {21} Nor did
they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their immorality or
their thefts.

Saul Levy

Nov 8, 2010, 6:34:12 PM11/8/10
OH YES WE HAVE, PIGGY SHITHEAD!

YOU ARE SO FUCKING INSANE THAT YOU CAN NO LONGER TELL WHAT THE TRUTH
IS! I think you never could!

FUCK OFF, PIG!

WHY DO IRIDIUM SATS FLASH, FOOL?

Saul Levy

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 13:41:12 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>So there ain't one here who can prove me that space travel and

Saul Levy

Nov 8, 2010, 6:36:19 PM11/8/10
SAPPY PAPPY'S BEEN IGNORING YOUR WORTHLESS DRIVELING SHIT, PIGSHIT!

SO TAKE A HINT AND CUT YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!

NEITHER YOU NOR SAPPY RULE THIS WORLD!

INSANE FUCKING IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 13:44:40 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>No that's according to you... NWO planned to eliminate 2/3 of the

Warhol

Nov 8, 2010, 8:35:12 PM11/8/10

There's been a lot of stuff coming at us from Comet Hartly

Well if this is what a 0.2mm fleck of paint can do...
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Space_debris_impact_on_Space_Shuttle_window.jpg

Just think of something the size of a bolt, or larger.

NEXT

Kill Shot...

QUICK CALL THE PRESIDENT! uhh he left the country?

http://www.spaceweather.com/

could that have been the fireball?
http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html

All my condolences go to them and to their families. They have died
for the human race, and for this we will remember them...

PSS I think it is fraudulent them calling it the international SPACE
station when it is not in space. It is like making a pudding in africa
and calling it a yorkshire pudding.

I know the ISS exists but it is not in space. You are in error .

Brad Guth

Nov 8, 2010, 8:50:00 PM11/8/10
On Nov 8, 5:35 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> There's been a lot of stuff coming at us from Comet Hartly
>
> Well if this is what a 0.2mm fleck of paint can do...http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/12/Space_debris_impac...

> Just think of something the size of a bolt, or larger.
>
> NEXT
>
> Kill Shot...
>
> QUICK CALL THE PRESIDENT! uhh he left the country?
>
> http://www.spaceweather.com/
>
> could that have been the fireball?http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html

> All my condolences go to them and to their families. They have died
> for the human race, and for this we will remember them...
>
> PSS I think it is fraudulent them calling it the international SPACE
> station when it is not in space. It is like making a pudding in africa
> and calling it a yorkshire pudding.
>
> I know the ISS exists but it is not in space. You are in error .

Spend $20M and you can see for yourself, that ISS is in fact in LEO,
not that ISS is all that high up and doesn't require frequent boosting
in order to keep it there.

~ BG

Warhol

Nov 8, 2010, 9:18:19 PM11/8/10
after Kubrick now we have James Cameron's...

http://anon.nasa-global.edgesuite.net/HD_downloads/Avatar_1.mov

The same old silly game is still gone on...

WHO KILLED STANLEY KUBRICK AND WHY?

??????

NEXT..
http://blastr.com/2009/12/james-cameron-confirms-fa.php

Saul Levy

Nov 8, 2010, 9:27:11 PM11/8/10
Don't tempt him, GOOFY!

Saul Levy

Brad Guth

Nov 8, 2010, 10:52:41 PM11/8/10
Hartley 2 (the little Kavorkian comet from hell) / cyanide & co2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide
“A cyanide is chemical compound that contains the cyano group (C≡N),
which consists of a carbon atom triple-bonded to a nitrogen atom.[1]
Most commonly, cyanides refers to salts of the anion CN−.[2][3] These
compounds are highly toxic.[4] Other kinds of cyanide compounds are
far less toxic because they do not release cyanide ions.”

http://www.freep.com/article/20101107/NEWS07/11070495/1001/news/First-images-of-the-Hartley-2-comet
“Scientists have been observing Hartley 2 for several weeks, and it
has surprised them by spitting out cyanide for eight days -- why is a
mystery.”

We might also expect to see sodium and other heavier metallic elements
as part of the chemical composition. For some reason it seems our
public funded wizards are holding out on us.

~ BG

Brad Guth

Nov 8, 2010, 11:16:17 PM11/8/10
On Nov 5, 12:35 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 103P/Hartley 2 (albedo of 4<5% is roughly twice as physically dark as
> that of our moon, and by many others experienced in such albedo
> ratings have its visual reflectance at less than 3%, because those
> highly charged surrounding and glowing particles don’t really count)

>  http://cometography.com/pcomets/103p.html
>  Notice all them pesky stars, as having been obtained entirely from
> Earth and thus having the polluted atmosphere always in the way.
>
> Of course those official EPOXI images are nearly starless:
>  http://epoxi.umd.edu/3gallery/20101104_CA.shtml
>  Perhaps because their own spendy cameras have such piss poor dynamic
> range and no atmospheric interference, as well as their offering us no
> colors/hues to speak of, thereby telling us nothing whatsoever about
> whatever minerals/elements that this comet/asteroid has to offer.
>
> Even the previously obtained spectrographic results from Keck and
> Hubble are still being kept taboo/nondisclosure rated.  Kinda like
> scientific need-to-know extortion, in that we get to pay them more of
> our hard earned loot before they fork anything over.
>
> I think my free cell phone camera offers better dynamic range than
> EPOXI, and colors/hues to boot.
>
> How many all-inclusive millions to date has this EPOXI cost us?
>
>  ~ BG

“”Scientists involved in the EPOXI mission describe the comet as being
unusually active, with mission scientist Don Yeomans stating that
"It's hyperactive, small and feisty," for example.””

When that extremely dark thing gets within 1.1 AU, is also when that
physically dark surface (more than twice as dark as our moon) should
be giving off <1250 w/m2, and in a vacuum of perhaps 3e-19 bar or
conceivably even 3e-20 is not exactly water-ice friendly.

Can't wait to see the full scope of their official spectrum data, and
their best interpretations as to what the chemical composition of this
comet is made of.

~ BG

Warhol

Nov 8, 2010, 11:25:47 PM11/8/10

ISS is nowhere up there... believe me BG...

while they want us believe this... Iran's Press TV...November 1, 2010
HEADLINE SCIENCE

"ISS Shifts Orbit to Dodge Debris"

"Russian Space Command ordered the International Space Station
to shift it's orbit to dodge space debris"

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/148381.html

Wasn't the Space shuttle Getting ready to take off?

yeah. it was delivering an android. lol. somehow the sheep missed
that.. DID U HEAR THAT SHEEP !! there is now a robot living in space
with the astronughts. its not SciFi any more

So why can amateurs release great images, and NASA loves to release
FUZZY images, along with fuzzy explanations?

Is it to keep the sheeple guessing?
http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/isslivestream.asx

can they zoom into Brussels pleaeaease ?

just saying

Brad Guth

Nov 8, 2010, 11:33:00 PM11/8/10
“”Scientists involved in the EPOXI mission describe the comet as being
unusually active, with mission scientist Don Yeomans stating that
"It's hyperactive, small and feisty," for example.””

When that extremely dark thing gets within 1.1 AU, is also when that
physically dark surface (more than twice as dark as our moon) should

be giving off <1250 w/m2, and in a vacuum of perhaps 3e-18 bar or

conceivably even 3e-20 is not exactly water-ice friendly.

Hartley 2 (the little Kavorkian comet from hell) / cyanide & co2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide
“A cyanide is chemical compound that contains the cyano group (C≡N),
which consists of a carbon atom triple-bonded to a nitrogen atom.[1]
Most commonly, cyanides refers to salts of the anion CN−.[2][3] These
compounds are highly toxic.[4] Other kinds of cyanide compounds are
far less toxic because they do not release cyanide ions.”

http://www.freep.com/article/20101107/NEWS07/11070495/1001/news/First-images-of-the-Hartley-2-comet
“Scientists have been observing Hartley 2 for several weeks, and it
has surprised them by spitting out cyanide for eight days -- why is a
mystery.”

We might also expect to see sodium and other heavier metallic elements

as part of the chemical composition. However, for some reason it seems

our public funded wizards are holding out on us.

Can't wait to see the full scope of their official spectrum data, and

their best interpretations as to what the chemical composition of the
rest of this comet is made of.

~ BG

Warhol

Nov 9, 2010, 12:05:25 AM11/9/10
On Nov 9, 5:33 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> “”Scientists involved in the EPOXI mission describe the comet as being
> unusually active, with mission scientist Don Yeomans stating that
> "It's hyperactive, small and feisty," for example.””
>
> When that extremely dark thing gets within 1.1 AU, is also when that
> physically dark surface (more than twice as dark as our moon) should
> be giving off <1250 w/m2, and in a vacuum of perhaps 3e-18 bar or
> conceivably even 3e-20 is not exactly water-ice friendly.
>
> Hartley 2 (the little Kavorkian comet from hell) / cyanide & co2
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide
>  “A cyanide is chemical compound that contains the cyano group (C≡N),
> which consists of a carbon atom triple-bonded to a nitrogen atom.[1]
> Most commonly, cyanides refers to salts of the anion CN−.[2][3]  These
> compounds are highly toxic.[4]  Other kinds of cyanide compounds are
> far less toxic because they do not release cyanide ions.”
>
>  http://www.freep.com/article/20101107/NEWS07/11070495/1001/news/First...

>  “Scientists have been observing Hartley 2 for several weeks, and it
> has surprised them by spitting out cyanide for eight days -- why is a
> mystery.”
>
> We might also expect to see sodium and other heavier metallic elements
> as part of the chemical composition. However, for some reason it seems
> our public funded wizards are holding out on us.
>
> Can't wait to see the full scope of their official spectrum data, and
> their best interpretations as to what the chemical composition of the
> rest of this comet is made of.
>
>  ~ BG

I hope we get to see some stars on those silly NASA picture...

http://www.weather.com/outlook/weather-news/news/articles/spacecraft-nasa-close-flyby-comet_2010-11-04?page=2

Im just wondering....

Green is the color of Wormwood.

Saul Levy

Nov 9, 2010, 2:39:06 AM11/9/10
No one CARES, GOOFYSHIT!

Where do you come up with SUCH SHIT?

Saul Levy

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 20:33:00 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

>“”Scientists involved in the EPOXI mission describe the comet as being
>unusually active, with mission scientist Don Yeomans stating that
>"It's hyperactive, small and feisty," for example.””
>
>When that extremely dark thing gets within 1.1 AU, is also when that
>physically dark surface (more than twice as dark as our moon) should
>be giving off <1250 w/m2, and in a vacuum of perhaps 3e-18 bar or
>conceivably even 3e-20 is not exactly water-ice friendly.
>
>Hartley 2 (the little Kavorkian comet from hell) / cyanide & co2
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide

> “A cyanide is chemical compound that contains the cyano group (C?N),

>which consists of a carbon atom triple-bonded to a nitrogen atom.[1]

>Most commonly, cyanides refers to salts of the anion CN?.[2][3] These

Saul Levy

Nov 9, 2010, 9:43:43 AM11/9/10
I think that Hartley 2 has POISONED YOUR ITTY-BITTY BRAIN,
GOOFYSHITHEAD!

The EFFECTS ON EARTH? NOTHING!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 20:16:17 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hartley 2 (the little Kavorkian comet from hell) / cyanide & co2
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide

> “A cyanide is chemical compound that contains the cyano group (C?N),

>which consists of a carbon atom triple-bonded to a nitrogen atom.[1]

>Most commonly, cyanides refers to salts of the anion CN?.[2][3] These

Saul Levy

Nov 9, 2010, 9:49:33 AM11/9/10
WHAT FUCKING SHIT, PIGGY!

There is NO JUDGEMENT, DESOLATION, DARKNESS OR DOOM AND GLOOM, YOU
FOOLISH IDIOT!

FUCK THE DAMN BIBLE, MORON!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 15:07:48 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>It is a time of Judgement, Desolation, Darkness

Saul Levy

Nov 9, 2010, 9:55:19 AM11/9/10
IDIOCY, PIGGY!

YOU ARE FUCKING INSANE, DELUSIONAL AND AN IDIOT!

That is ALL! You are GETTING WORSE THOUGH!

Don't BOTHER GETTING HELP! JUST DIE, FOOL!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 17:35:12 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>There's been a lot of stuff coming at us from Comet Hartly

Saul Levy

Nov 9, 2010, 9:57:41 AM11/9/10
WHO IS GOING TO KILL YOU, PIGSHIT?

THE SOONER THE BETTER! IDIOTS DESERVE TO DIE!

FUCK OFF, FOOL!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 18:18:19 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>

Saul Levy

Nov 9, 2010, 12:16:28 PM11/9/10
I've SEEN THE ISS, FUCKWIT! YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

SOMEBODY KILL THIS MORAL IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 20:25:47 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>ISS is nowhere up there... believe me BG...

Saul Levy

Nov 9, 2010, 12:20:48 PM11/9/10
Wormwood DOESN'T EXIST, YOU IDIOT! How can you say it's COLOR when NO
ONE HAS EVER SEEN IT?

NEVER DID. NEVER WILL!

FUCK OFF, LYING FOOL!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010 21:05:25 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>I hope we get to see some stars on those silly NASA picture...

Brad Guth

Nov 9, 2010, 1:30:47 PM11/9/10
> http://www.weather.com/outlook/weather-news/news/articles/spacecraft-...

> Im just wondering....
>
> Green is the color of Wormwood.

According to Bill Owen, those stars should appear, but only because I
made such a stink about it.

Other metallic elements besides cyanide should be within that
extremely dark Kevorkian comet.

~ BG

Brad Guth

Nov 9, 2010, 1:33:35 PM11/9/10
[...]

our public funded wizards are still holding out on us.

Can't wait to see the full scope of their official spectrum data, and

their best interpretations as to the chemical composition of what the

Saul Levy

Nov 9, 2010, 2:02:54 PM11/9/10
Cyanide is NOT METALIC, FOOL!

Saul Levy

Brad Guth

Nov 9, 2010, 2:10:07 PM11/9/10
On Nov 9, 10:33 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> “”Scientists involved in the EPOXI mission describe the comet as being
> unusually active, with mission scientist Don Yeomans stating that
> "It's hyperactive, small and feisty," for example.””
>
> When that extremely dark thing gets within 1.1 AU, is also when that
> physically dark surface (more than twice as dark as our moon) should
> be giving off <1250 w/m2, and in a vacuum of perhaps 3e-18 bar or
> conceivably even 3e-20 is not exactly water-ice friendly.
>
> Hartley 2 (the little Kavorkian comet from hell) / cyanide & co2
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide
>  “A cyanide is chemical compound that contains the cyano group (C≡N),
> which consists of a carbon atom triple-bonded to a nitrogen atom.[1]
> Most commonly, cyanides refers to salts of the anion CN−.[2][3]  These
> compounds are highly toxic.[4]  Other kinds of cyanide compounds are
> far less toxic because they do not release cyanide ions.”
>
>  http://www.freep.com/article/20101107/NEWS07/11070495/1001/news/First...

>  “Scientists have been observing Hartley 2 for several weeks, and it
> has surprised them by spitting out cyanide for eight days -- why is a
> mystery.”
>
> We might also expect to see sodium and other heavier metallic elements
> as part of the chemical composition. However, for some reason it seems
> our public funded wizards are still holding out on us.
>
> Can't wait to see the full scope of their official spectrum data, and
> their best interpretations as to the chemical composition of what the
> rest of this comet is made of.
>
>  ~ BG

103P/Hartley 2 (albedo of 4<5% is roughly twice as physically dark as
that of our moon), and by many others experienced in such albedo

ratings have its visual reflectance at less than 3%, because those

highly charged surrounding particles don’t really count.

http://cometography.com/pcomets/103p.html
Notice all them pesky stars, as having been obtained entirely from
Earth and thus having the polluted atmosphere always in the way.

Of course those official EPOXI images are nearly starless:
http://epoxi.umd.edu/3gallery/20101104_CA.shtml
Perhaps because their own spendy cameras have such piss poor dynamic
range and no atmospheric interference, as well as their offering us no
colors/hues to speak of, thereby telling us nothing whatsoever about

whatever minerals/elements of composition that this comet/asteroid has
to offer.

Even the previously obtained spectrographic results from Keck and

Hubble are still being kept rather unusually taboo/nondisclosure

rated. Kinda like scientific need-to-know extortion, in that we get
to pay them more of our hard earned loot before they fork anything
over.

I still think my free cell phone camera offers better dynamic range
than EPOXI, as well as offering colors/hues to boot. Bill Owen says
that team EPOXI will PhotoShop those stars back in, and share some
color/hue saturated images, but perhaps only because of me.

How many all-inclusive millions to date has this EPOXI cost us? (we’re
told near $50M not including secondary cost that could easily amount
to half again or even twice again as much)

Apparently team EPOXI doesn't know about eyecandy-101, at least not up
until they need another infusion of public loot or some other public
funded benefits, because then they seem to pull out all the eyecandy
stops and tell us how absolutely wonderful and essential each and
every mission is to benefiting the rest of us. Team Hubble is now
telling us we can suck those 25<50 ppm of water out of moon basalt
bedrock, and thereby there’s no shortage of water on our moon, so
therefore we should plan on moving there and setting up our habitats
without our having to even dig in for protection (because those Apollo
astronauts weren’t the least bit harmed or at risk).

~ BG

Brad Guth

Nov 9, 2010, 2:31:32 PM11/9/10
On Nov 9, 10:33 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> “”Scientists involved in the EPOXI mission describe the comet as being
> unusually active, with mission scientist Don Yeomans stating that
> "It's hyperactive, small and feisty," for example.””
>
> When that extremely dark thing gets within 1.1 AU, is also when that
> physically dark surface (more than twice as dark as our moon) should
> be giving off <1250 w/m2, and in a vacuum of perhaps 3e-18 bar or
> conceivably even 3e-20 is not exactly water-ice friendly.
>
> Hartley 2 (the little Kavorkian comet from hell) / cyanide & co2
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide
>  “A cyanide is chemical compound that contains the cyano group (C≡N),
> which consists of a carbon atom triple-bonded to a nitrogen atom.[1]
> Most commonly, cyanides refers to salts of the anion CN−.[2][3]  These
> compounds are highly toxic.[4]  Other kinds of cyanide compounds are
> far less toxic because they do not release cyanide ions.”
>
>  http://www.freep.com/article/20101107/NEWS07/11070495/1001/news/First...

>  “Scientists have been observing Hartley 2 for several weeks, and it
> has surprised them by spitting out cyanide for eight days -- why is a
> mystery.”
>
> We might also expect to see sodium and other heavier metallic elements
> as part of the chemical composition. However, for some reason it seems
> our public funded wizards are still holding out on us.
>
> Can't wait to see the full scope of their official spectrum data, and
> their best interpretations as to the chemical composition of what the
> rest of this comet is made of.
>
>  ~ BG

Still few if any stars or colors/hues on behalf of depicting any
minerals or whatever composition of its elements, but otherwise a good
gallery of basic monochrome images.
http://www.planetary.org/blog/article/00002763/
http://www.planetary.org/image/comets_sc_0-000-020_20101105.png

~ BG

Brad Guth

Nov 10, 2010, 8:31:40 AM11/10/10
On Nov 9, 10:33 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> “”Scientists involved in the EPOXI mission describe the comet as being
> unusually active, with mission scientist Don Yeomans stating that
> "It's hyperactive, small and feisty," for example.””
>
> When that extremely dark thing gets within 1.1 AU, is also when that
> physically dark surface (more than twice as dark as our moon) should
> be giving off <1250 w/m2, and in a vacuum of perhaps 3e-18 bar or
> conceivably even 3e-20 is not exactly water-ice friendly.
>
> Hartley 2 (the little Kavorkian comet from hell) / cyanide & co2
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide
>  “A cyanide is chemical compound that contains the cyano group (C≡N),
> which consists of a carbon atom triple-bonded to a nitrogen atom.[1]
> Most commonly, cyanides refers to salts of the anion CN−.[2][3]  These
> compounds are highly toxic.[4]  Other kinds of cyanide compounds are
> far less toxic because they do not release cyanide ions.”
>
>  http://www.freep.com/article/20101107/NEWS07/11070495/1001/news/First...

>  “Scientists have been observing Hartley 2 for several weeks, and it
> has surprised them by spitting out cyanide for eight days -- why is a
> mystery.”
>
> We might also expect to see sodium and other heavier metallic elements
> as part of the chemical composition. However, for some reason it seems
> our public funded wizards are still holding out on us.
>
> Can't wait to see the full scope of their official spectrum data, and
> their best interpretations as to the chemical composition of what the
> rest of this comet is made of.
>
>  ~ BG

Comet Kevorkian, the not so inert comet/asteroid Hartley 2 is crystal
dry as far as offering any water-ice, but otherwise metallic elements
and CO2 are available, possibly a core of carbonado and thorium, as
well as within its terrific bulk should be He3.

Still damn few if any stars or colors/hues on behalf of depicting any
minerals or whatever composition of its raw elements, but otherwise a

Apparently team EPOXI doesn't know about eyecandy-101, at least not

up until they need another infusion of public loot or some other
public funded benefits, because then they seem to pull out all the
eyecandy stops and tell us how absolutely wonderful and essential each
and every mission is to benefiting the rest of us. Team Hubble is now
telling us we can suck those 25<50 ppm of water out of moon basalt
bedrock, and thereby there’s no shortage of water on our moon, so
therefore we should plan on moving there and setting up our habitats
without our having to even dig in for protection (because those Apollo
astronauts weren’t the least bit harmed or at risk).

Still few if any stars or colors/hues on behalf of depicting any
minerals or whatever composition of its elements, but otherwise here’s

Saul Levy

Nov 10, 2010, 9:42:59 AM11/10/10
It's a GOOD THING that NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU THINK, GOOFY!

FUCK OFF, FOOL!

Saul Levy

> ~ BG

Brad Guth

Nov 10, 2010, 2:36:48 PM11/10/10
> Is it to keep the sheeple guessing?http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/isslivestream.asx

> can they zoom into Brussels pleaeaease ?
>
> just saying

Good Moorish try, but no cigar this time.

There's a lot I do not accept from my government or via many of its
agencies. However, space travel and radio-waves propagating through
space are about as objectively proven as matter of fact as anything on
Earth. Muslim WMD on the other hand seem to have always been
terrestrial hocus-pocus or some kind of insider voodoo conditional
physics and weird science, that obviously can't be replicated or
otherwise verified.

~ BG

Brad Guth

Nov 10, 2010, 2:58:04 PM11/10/10

Looks pretty gosh darn crystal dry to the bone, although it could have
<25 ppm water within its unusual core, unless it's extensively
carbonado (aka diamond).

~ BG

Warhol

Nov 10, 2010, 3:51:22 PM11/10/10

SCIENTISTS BAFFLED -- ISS orbits 250 mi above in Atmosphere but
Shuttle's fuel tank when jettison at 1000 mi in altitude falls back to
earth.

-- ISS orbits Earth at an altitude of about 250 miles.
http://www.nasa.gov/worldbook/intspacestation_worldbook.html

-- The main engines continue to operate for 8.5 minutes after launch.
The main engines provide thrust which accelerates the Shuttle to over
27,358 kilometers per hour (17,000 mph).
http://www.nasa.gov/returntoflight/system/system_SSME.html

-- The main engines continue to operate for 8.5 minutes after launch.
The main engines provide thrust which accelerates the Shuttle to over
27,358 kilometers per hour (17,000 mph).

----------

This means The Shuttle goes from 0-17,000mph in 8.5 minutes.

This is an averaged speed of 8500 mph during those 8.5 minutes to
where the external fuel Tank gets jettisoned (not the SRB's) and
thereby the Shuttle has covered a certain distance in height within
that respected time frame.

8500 mph (/) 60 min = 141.666 miles traveled per minute

141.666 miles per minute (x) 8.5 min = 1,204.161 miles traveled in 8.5
minutes.

Now there is the 78 degree pitch the Shuttle flies so we must subtract
12 degrees from a vertical 90 degrees lost due to the Shuttle's
angular trajectory or 160.551 miles from 1,204.161 equating to
1,043.615 miles up above Earth's surface 'is' The Shuttle when
separating with the external tank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbhXE-AyieM

The Shuttle reaches top speed and at the 10:44 video-marker The
Shuttle separates with the external tank and thereupon goes completely
VERTICAL, not VERTIGO, those are the scientists wondering why the
External Tank being 1,043 mi in the Atmosphere doesn't orbit around
the earth like the ISS does at 250mi. The scientifically minded Sheep
are as always level-headed and know exactly what's going on as this
thread will no doubtlessly ascertain that admission.

Brad Guth

Nov 10, 2010, 4:08:46 PM11/10/10
> -- ISS orbits Earth at an altitude of about 250 miles.http://www.nasa.gov/worldbook/intspacestation_worldbook.html

> -- The main engines continue to operate for 8.5 minutes after launch.
> The main engines provide thrust which accelerates the Shuttle to over
> 27,358 kilometers per hour (17,000 mph).http://www.nasa.gov/returntoflight/system/system_SSME.html

Still no cigar for the Moor that's in denial, although with better
math you'd be getting closer. Just pony up the $20M and go for a good
spin onboard ISS before it falls out of the sky for good. They need
your loot worse than you.

~ BG

Warhol

Nov 10, 2010, 4:39:40 PM11/10/10

You need to watch the clip again at the 10:44 video-marker.

The Shuttle is seen going vertical after it jettisons the fuel tank,
ha ha ha ha, and begins to orbit around the earth.

This is about why the External fuel tank of the Shuttle 1000 miles up
in the Atmosphere 750 miles above the orbiting ISS falls down to earth
and doesn't free-fall (orbit) like the ISS

If you can explain this then you have understanding.

If you can't explain this then you have ZERO understanding and all
your posts have the same worth.

First off, this problem requires calculus. So forget about the third
grade math Let me clear up some misconceptions for you.

1) The average speed isn't calculated like you think it is for an
accelerating object. If the objects speed (m/s) over 5 seconds is: 0,
1, 4, 9, 16, you wouldn't say the average speed is 8, would you? The
answer is actually 6, because the object is accelerating.

2) The pitch of the shuttle changes as it ascends, making this problem
a little more involved. The main figure of interest in your problem is
the orbital velocity, which needs to be ~7 km/s to maintain LEO.
Anything under that will not maintain orbit, and will re-enter. So
really one has to calculate the shuttles horizontal and vertical
speed, while factoring in gravity (variable), drag (variable), vehicle
mass (variable), etc.

I suggest you pick up a little more physics and mathematics, before
you try to tackle this problem.

The US government has lied in the past, and will lie in the future.

NASA is a government branch of the NWO government.

Brad Guth

Nov 10, 2010, 7:10:20 PM11/10/10
On Nov 9, 10:33 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> “”Scientists involved in the EPOXI mission describe the comet as being
> unusually active, with mission scientist Don Yeomans stating that
> "It's hyperactive, small and feisty," for example.””
>
> When that extremely dark thing gets within 1.1 AU, is also when that
> physically dark surface (more than twice as dark as our moon) should
> be giving off <1250 w/m2, and in a vacuum of perhaps 3e-18 bar or
> conceivably even 3e-20 is not exactly water-ice friendly.
>
> Hartley 2 (the little Kavorkian comet from hell) / cyanide & co2
>  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide
>  “A cyanide is chemical compound that contains the cyano group (C≡N),
> which consists of a carbon atom triple-bonded to a nitrogen atom.[1]
> Most commonly, cyanides refers to salts of the anion CN−.[2][3]  These
> compounds are highly toxic.[4]  Other kinds of cyanide compounds are
> far less toxic because they do not release cyanide ions.”
>
>  http://www.freep.com/article/20101107/NEWS07/11070495/1001/news/First...

>  “Scientists have been observing Hartley 2 for several weeks, and it
> has surprised them by spitting out cyanide for eight days -- why is a
> mystery.”
>
> We might also expect to see sodium and other heavier metallic elements
> as part of the chemical composition. However, for some reason it seems
> our public funded wizards are still holding out on us.
>
> Can't wait to see the full scope of their official spectrum data, and
> their best interpretations as to the chemical composition of what the
> rest of this comet is made of.
>
>  ~ BG

Still few if any stars or even colors/hues on behalf of depicting any
minerals or whatever composition of its chemical elements, but
otherwise here’s a good gallery of basic monochrome images, of what’s
only reflecting on average at 3% albedo.
http://www.planetary.org/blog/article/00002763/
http://www.planetary.org/image/comets_sc_0-000-020_20101105.png

For the most part, up close it looking pretty gosh darn crystal dry to

the bone, although it could have <25 ppm water within its unusual

core, unless it's extensively made of carbonado (aka diamond).

0.5<.75 g/cm3 simply isn’t dense enough to suggest any solid water-
ice, or much less diamond other than sprinkles. However, hydrogen
cyanide (HCN) at 0.687 g/cm3 seems about right.

HCN and the origin of life:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_cyanide
“Hydrogen cyanide has been discussed as a precursor to amino acids
and nucleic acids. It is possible, for example, that HCN played a part
in the origin of life.[13] Although the relationship of these
chemical reactions to the origin of life remains speculative, studies
in this area have led to discoveries of new pathways to organic
compounds derived from condensation of HCN.[14]”

Saul Levy

Nov 11, 2010, 11:11:18 AM11/11/10
Hartley 2 is a ROCK LIKE MANY OTHERS, GOOFYSHITHEAD!

GET USED TO THAT!

IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 16:10:20 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
<brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Still few if any stars or even colors/hues on behalf of depicting any
>minerals or whatever composition of its chemical elements, but
>otherwise here�s a good gallery of basic monochrome images, of what�s
>only reflecting on average at 3% albedo.
> http://www.planetary.org/blog/article/00002763/
> http://www.planetary.org/image/comets_sc_0-000-020_20101105.png
>
>For the most part, up close it looking pretty gosh darn crystal dry to
>the bone, although it could have <25 ppm water within its unusual
>core, unless it's extensively made of carbonado (aka diamond).
>
>0.5<.75 g/cm3 simply isn�t dense enough to suggest any solid water-
>ice, or much less diamond other than sprinkles. However, hydrogen
>cyanide (HCN) at 0.687 g/cm3 seems about right.
>
>HCN and the origin of life:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_cyanide
> �Hydrogen cyanide has been discussed as a precursor to amino acids
>and nucleic acids. It is possible, for example, that HCN played a part
>in the origin of life.[13] Although the relationship of these
>chemical reactions to the origin of life remains speculative, studies
>in this area have led to discoveries of new pathways to organic
>compounds derived from condensation of HCN.[14]�
>

> Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / �Guth Usenet�

Saul Levy

Nov 11, 2010, 9:13:40 PM11/11/10
It's YOU WHO DOESN'T GET IT, PIGGY!

You didn't write any of the below. You are TOO FUCKING STUPID TO
WRITE WHAT IS WELL-KNOWN TO EVERYONE ELSE WITH A BRAIN!

FUCK OFF!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 12:51:22 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>SCIENTISTS BAFFLED -- ISS orbits 250 mi above in Atmosphere but

Saul Levy

Nov 11, 2010, 9:15:33 PM11/11/10
I do UNDERSTAND CALCULUS, IDIOT! DO YOU?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

LYING JACKASS!

FUCK OFF!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 13:39:40 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>You need to watch the clip again at the 10:44 video-marker.

Warhol

Nov 11, 2010, 10:27:04 PM11/11/10
Open the pod bay doors Saul .......

Brad Guth

Nov 12, 2010, 5:51:25 AM11/12/10
Is it 300 million tonnes of hydrogen cyanide, plus hauling a load of
dry-ice and lord only knows whatever else that’s nasty?

Seems hydrogen cyanide is not exactly an Earth friendly comet/
asteroid, unless it’s another essential cosmic seed of life that some
claim to represent an essential building block of complex life as we
know it.

Team EPOXI is still colorblind and somewhat dynamic range
dysfunctional. Few if any stars or much less any of those dark colors/
hues on behalf of depicting surface minerals or whatever’s the
composition of its vapor chemical elements, but otherwise here’s
another good gallery of those basic monochrome images, of what’s
nearly sooty lampblack as only reflecting on average at 3% albedo.
http://www.planetary.org/blog/article/00002763/
http://www.planetary.org/image/comets_sc_0-000-020_20101105.png

103P/Hartley 2 (albedo of 3<5% is roughly twice as physically dark as
that of our moon), by many others experienced in such albedo ratings
have its visual average reflectance at less than 3% (three times as
dark as our moon), because all those highly charged surrounding
particles of CO2 and HCN don’t really count.

http://cometography.com/pcomets/103p.html
Notice all them pesky stars, as having been obtained entirely from

Earth and thus having the polluted atmosphere always in the way,
didn’t seem to matter.

For the most part, our EPOXI up close inspection is looking at what’s

crystal dry to the bone, although it could have <25 ppm water within

its unusually toxic core, unless it's extensively made of carbonado
(aka diamond).

0.5<.75 g/cm3 simply isn’t dense enough to suggest any solid water-

ice, dry-ice or much less diamond other than sprinkles. However, of
mostly hydrogen cyanide (HCN) at 0.687 g/cm3 seems about right.

HCN and the origin of life:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_cyanide
“Hydrogen cyanide has been discussed as a precursor to amino acids
and nucleic acids. It is possible, for example, that HCN played a part
in the origin of life.[13] Although the relationship of these
chemical reactions to the origin of life remains speculative, studies
in this area have led to discoveries of new pathways to organic

compounds derived from condensation of HCN.[14]”

Comet Kevorkian / the not so inert comet/asteroid Hartley 2

“”Scientists involved in the EPOXI mission describe the comet as being
unusually active, with mission scientist Don Yeomans stating that
"It's hyperactive, small and feisty," for example.””

For certain, whenever that extremely dark thing gets within 1.1 AU, is

also when that physically dark surface (more than twice as dark as our

moon) should be giving off an IR reading of <1250 w/m2, and in a

vacuum of perhaps 3e-18 bar or conceivably even 3e-20 is not exactly

water-ice friendly, plus whatever tonnes of dry-ice isn’t going to
last for long. It’s supposedly losing 1.2e3 kg/sec, which doesn’t
exactly buy it a lot of time before running out of CO2.

“The water budget of this comet is calculated. The comet expends
1.88e10 kg of water per apparition. / Ignacio Ferrin” This means that
it has to be picking up water per elliptical trek, as otherwise at
20e6 tonne loss per orbit would have dried up or rather sublimed
itself to death as of long ago.

Hartley 2 (the little Kevorkian comet from hell) / cyanide & co2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyanide
“A cyanide is chemical compound that contains the cyano group (C≡N),
which consists of a carbon atom triple-bonded to a nitrogen atom.[1]
Most commonly, cyanides refers to salts of the anion CN−.[2][3] These
compounds are highly toxic.[4] Other kinds of cyanide compounds are
far less toxic because they do not release cyanide ions.”

http://www.freep.com/article/20101107/NEWS07/11070495/1001/news/First-images-of-the-Hartley-2-comet

“Scientists have been observing Hartley 2 for several weeks, and it
has surprised them by spitting out cyanide for eight days -- why is a
mystery.”

http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2010/11/10/CO2-seen-driving-comets-jets/UPI-47461289431704/
"This is a finding that only could have been made by traveling to a
comet, because ground based telescopes can't detect CO2 and current
space telescopes aren't tuned to look for this gas," Sunshine said.

Sunshine has got to be kidding, but that’s exactly what UPI
published. Go figure, as apparently Sunshine hasn’t heard of
spectrographic imaging or radio-telescopes.

I was thinking that we might also expect to see a little sodium and a
few other heavier metallic elements as part of the chemical
composition, that should also offer a touch of He3. However, for some
reason it seems our public funded wizards are still holding out on us,
and their suggesting CO2 jets is only going to work for this one if
the density is revised upwards from the supposed comet nucleus average
of .6 g/cm3, to something greater than 1.2 g/cm3.

Can't wait to see the full scope of their official spectrum data, and

to review their best interpretations as to the nucleus density and
chemical composition of what this comet is made of besides cyanide.

Brad Guth

Nov 12, 2010, 6:43:27 AM11/12/10
>  http://www.freep.com/article/20101107/NEWS07/11070495/1001/news/First...

>  “Scientists have been observing Hartley 2 for several weeks, and it
> has surprised them by spitting out cyanide for eight days -- why is a
> mystery.”
>
>  http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2010/11/10/CO2-seen-driving-comets-je...

>  "This is a finding that only could have been made by traveling to a
> comet, because ground based telescopes can't detect CO2 and current
> space telescopes aren't tuned to look for this gas," Sunshine said.
>
> Sunshine has got to be kidding, but that’s exactly what UPI
> published.  Go figure, as apparently Sunshine hasn’t heard of
> spectrographic imaging or radio-telescopes.
>
> I was thinking that we might also expect to see a little sodium and a
> few other heavier metallic elements as part of the chemical
> composition, that should also offer a touch of He3.  However, for some
> reason it seems our public funded wizards are still holding out on us,
> and their suggesting CO2 jets is only going to work for this one if
> the density is revised upwards from the supposed comet nucleus average
> of .6 g/cm3, to something greater than 1.2 g/cm3.
>
> Can't wait to see the full scope of their official spectrum data, and
> to review their best interpretations as to the nucleus density and
> chemical composition of what this comet is made of besides cyanide.
>
>  Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Comet 103P/Kevorkian, the not so inert comet/asteroid Hartley 2 is
becoming crystal dry as far as offering water-ice, but otherwise

metallic elements and CO2 are available, possibly a core of carbonado

and a little thorium, as well as within its terrific volumetric bulk
should be He3. 103P is likely a young dwarf comet, perhaps because it
has lost most of its water-ice, and there can’t be all that much dry-
ice remaining.

103P/Hartley 2 (albedo of 3<5% is roughly twice as physically dark as

that of our moon), and by many others experienced in such albedo

ratings have its visual reflectance at less than 3%, because those
highly charged surrounding particles of HCN and CO2 don’t really

count.
http://cometography.com/pcomets/103p.html
Notice all them pesky stars, as having been obtained entirely from
Earth and thus having the polluted atmosphere always in the way,

doesn’t seem to matter.

Of course those official EPOXI images are nearly starless:
http://epoxi.umd.edu/3gallery/20101104_CA.shtml
Perhaps because their own spendy cameras have such piss poor dynamic
range and no atmospheric interference, as well as their offering us no
colors/hues to speak of, thereby telling us nothing whatsoever about
whatever minerals/elements of composition that this comet/asteroid has
to offer.

Even the previously obtained spectrographic results from Keck and
Hubble are still being kept rather unusually taboo/nondisclosure
rated. Kinda like scientific need-to-know extortion, in that we get

to keep paying them more of our hard earned loot before they fork
anything over.

I’m still thinking my free cell phone camera offers better dynamic

range than EPOXI, as well as offering colors/hues to boot. Bill Owen
says that team EPOXI will PhotoShop those stars back in, and share
some color/hue saturated images, but perhaps only because of me.

How many all-inclusive millions to date has this EPOXI cost us? (we’re

told near $50M not including secondary research and publication cost

that could easily amount to half again or even twice again as much)

Apparently team EPOXI doesn't know about the proper use of
eyecandy-101, at least not until they need another infusion of public
loot or some other public funded benefits, because only then is when
they always seem to pull out all the eyecandy stops and tell us how

absolutely wonderful and essential each and every mission is to
benefiting the rest of us. Team Hubble is now telling us we can suck
those 25<50 ppm of water out of moon basalt bedrock, and thereby
there’s no shortage of water on our moon, so therefore we should plan
on moving there and setting up our habitats without our having to even

dig in for protection (perhaps that’s only because those Apollo

astronauts weren’t the least bit harmed or at risk).

Still few if any stars or colors/hues on behalf of depicting any
minerals or whatever composition of its surface and vapor elements,
but otherwise here’s a good gallery of basic monochrome images.

Saul Levy

Nov 12, 2010, 1:06:36 PM11/12/10
Darla claimed she KNEW CALCULUS, PIGSHIT!

SO WHY DON'T YOU, RAGHEAD MORON? dx/dt!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your REAL PROBLEM IS YOU UNDERSTAND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT
EVERYTHING!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

GO FUCK A CAMEL!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 19:27:04 -0800 (PST), Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com>

Brad Guth

Nov 12, 2010, 5:43:02 PM11/12/10
On Nov 12, 2:51 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  http://www.freep.com/article/20101107/NEWS07/11070495/1001/news/First...

>  “Scientists have been observing Hartley 2 for several weeks, and it
> has surprised them by spitting out cyanide for eight days -- why is a
> mystery.”
>
>  http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2010/11/10/CO2-seen-driving-comets-je...

>  "This is a finding that only could have been made by traveling to a
> comet, because ground based telescopes can't detect CO2 and current
> space telescopes aren't tuned to look for this gas," Sunshine said.
>
> Sunshine has got to be kidding, but that’s exactly what UPI
> published.  Go figure, as apparently Sunshine hasn’t heard of
> spectrographic imaging or radio-telescopes.
>
> I was thinking that we might also expect to see a little sodium and a
> few other heavier metallic elements as part of the chemical
> composition, that should also offer a touch of He3.  However, for some
> reason it seems our public funded wizards are still holding out on us,
> and their suggesting CO2 jets is only going to work for this one if
> the density is revised upwards from the supposed comet nucleus average
> of .6 g/cm3, to something greater than 1.2 g/cm3.
>
> Can't wait to see the full scope of their official spectrum data, and
> to review their best interpretations as to the nucleus density and
> chemical composition of what this comet is made of besides cyanide.
>
>  Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Perhaps it's a sponge or Swiss cheese like item, of a lava pumice rock
that hardly weighs anything, thereby keeping elements like its water-
ice and dry-ice contained and thus protected within its low density
core that’s extensively saturated with HCN, as that could explain it's
supposed average density of 0.6 g/cm3. (I think the density is much
higher, but there's still not an official word from team EPOXI)

~ BG

Brad Guth

Nov 12, 2010, 6:06:36 PM11/12/10
I’m reposting this only because some forums are not getting the
context properly transferred, such as SpaceBanter.com isn’t quite up
to the task.

Comet 103P/Kevorkian, the not so inert comet/asteroid Hartley 2 is
becoming crystal dry as far as offering water-ice, but otherwise
metallic elements and CO2 are available, possibly a core of carbonado
and a little thorium, as well as within its terrific volumetric bulk

should be He3. According to others, 103P is likely a young dwarf

comet, perhaps because it has lost most of its water-ice, and there
can’t be all that much dry-ice remaining.

103P/Hartley 2 (albedo of 3 to 5% is roughly twice as physically dark
as that of our moon), and by many others experienced in such albedo
ratings have its visual reflectance at less than 3%, because those
highly charged surrounding particles of HCN and CO2 don’t really

count.
http://cometography.com/pcomets/103p.html
Notice all them pesky stars, as having been obtained entirely from
Earth and thus having the polluted atmosphere always in the way,

Still few if any stars or colors/hues on behalf of depicting minerals
or whatever composition of its surface and vapor elements, but

Perhaps it's a sponge or Swiss cheese like item of a lava pumice rock

that hardly weighs anything, thereby keeping elements like its water-

ice and dry-ice safely contained and thus protected within its low
density core that’s extensively saturated with HCN, as possibly that
could explain the supposed average comet density of 0.6 g/cm3. (I
think the density of this one is actually much higher, but there's
still not an official word from team EPOXI or others that should by
now know better)

~ BG

Brad Guth

Nov 12, 2010, 6:18:57 PM11/12/10

Is it 300 million tonnes of hydrogen cyanide, plus hauling a spare

load of dry-ice and lord only knows whatever else that’s nasty?

Seems hydrogen cyanide is not exactly an Earth friendly comet/
asteroid, unless it’s another essential cosmic seed of life that some
claim to represent an essential building block of complex life as we
know it.

Team EPOXI is still colorblind and somewhat dynamic range
dysfunctional. Few if any stars or much less any of those dark colors/
hues on behalf of depicting surface minerals or whatever’s the
composition of its vapor chemical elements, but otherwise here’s
another good gallery of those basic monochrome images, of what’s

nearly carbon sooty lampblack as only reflecting on average at 3%

103P/Hartley 2 (albedo of 3 to 5% is roughly twice as physically dark
as that of our moon), by many others experienced in such albedo
ratings have its visual average reflectance at something less than 3%
(three times as dark as our moon), because all those highly charged
surrounding particles of CO2, HCN and whatever ice don’t really count.

http://cometography.com/pcomets/103p.html
Notice all them pesky stars, as having been obtained entirely from
Earth and thus having the polluted atmosphere always in the way,

didn’t seem to matter.

For the most part, our EPOXI up close inspection is looking at what’s
crystal dry to the bone, although it could have <25 ppm water within
its unusually toxic core, unless it's extensively made of carbonado
(aka diamond).

0.5<.75 g/cm3 simply isn’t dense enough to suggest any significant
amounts of solid water-ice, dry-ice or much less diamond other than
sprinkles. However, comprised of mostly hydrogen cyanide (HCN) at

[...]

vacuum of perhaps 3e-18 bar or conceivably even 3e-20 behind is not

exactly water-ice friendly, plus whatever tonnes of dry-ice isn’t
going to last for long. It’s supposedly losing 1.2e3 kg/sec, which
doesn’t exactly buy it a lot of time before running out of CO2.

“The water budget of this comet is calculated. The comet expends
1.88e10 kg of water per apparition. / Ignacio Ferrin” This

interpretation means that it has to be picking up water per every
elliptical trek, as otherwise at 20e6 tonne loss per orbit should have

[...]

This “Sunshine” person has got to be kidding, but that’s exactly what

UPI published. Go figure, as apparently Sunshine hasn’t heard of

detailed spectrographic imaging or radio-telescopes.

I was thinking that we might also expect to see a little sodium and a
few other heavier metallic elements as part of the chemical

composition, that should also offer a touch of He3 escaping. However,

Brad Guth

Nov 14, 2010, 1:01:34 PM11/14/10
On Nov 12, 3:06 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

How can a cyanide spewing comet not be front page news and fully hype
worthy?

~ BG

Saul Levy

Nov 15, 2010, 1:31:54 AM11/15/10
HEY GOOFSHIT: THAT CYANIDE DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO THE EARTH!

VILLAGE IDIOT!

You are a STUPID MORON JUST LIKE PIGSHIT! BOTH OF YOU ARE INSANE!

FUCK OFF, FOOL!

Saul Levy

Brad Guth

Nov 15, 2010, 11:03:48 AM11/15/10

A Kevorkian comet that spewing cyanide and otherwise venting co2
should be front page news and getting mainstream hyped because there's
darn little if hardly any raw water-ice coming off that sucker.

~ BG