Just Got out of Jail (TreBert)

bert

Sep 11, 2010, 4:07:08 PM9/11/10
Been in Osceola jail for 24 hours. I posted bond first hour I got
checked in Would not let me out,or give me the medication needed for
heart and diabetes. No chair or bed. for all that time. Very
tired,but have the satesfaction Osceola sheriff' Bob Hansell could not
kill me. Its the same prison hit man Rigby flushed to freedom through
the toilet. Off to bed. Rudy missed me,but Freddy next door feed and
walked her. Prison is a great experience. Made a few friends.
TreBert

HVAC

Sep 11, 2010, 4:22:21 PM9/11/10

"bert" <herbertg...@msn.com> wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdXjm8pZMws&feature=fvw

Humble Pie

Saul Levy

Sep 11, 2010, 4:33:49 PM9/11/10
Aw, HELL, BEERTbrainLESS!

If I'd known, I'd have HELPED THEM!

Maybe they ARE listening!

Saul Levy

Saul Levy

Sep 11, 2010, 4:36:41 PM9/11/10
Sounds like they belong there!

So does BEERTbrainLESS!

Saul Levy

Hagar

Sep 11, 2010, 8:13:00 PM9/11/10

"bert" <herbertg...@msn.com> wrote in message

I bet you were lonely and longed for some anal action ... see. you made
new friends ... I bet they still haven't wiped the Vaseline from their
dicks.
Pay your bill to Severn Trent, or Hansell is going to do your ass in.
Losers like you have no place on this Earth.

HVAC

Sep 12, 2010, 4:43:13 AM9/12/10

Bert was jailed for public drunkenness and indecent exposure.

--
I know I should say no but, it's kind of hard when she's ready to go.

Hagar

Sep 12, 2010, 11:26:14 AM9/12/10

"HVAC" <mr....@gmail.com> wrote in message

I can see the drunkenness part ... but what does he have left that's
indecent ???

Brad Guth

Sep 12, 2010, 11:59:37 AM9/12/10

Why didn't you just exit through that same 6 inch sewer pipe like
Rigby supposedly used to escape?

I bet they just didn't want to feed you or have Rudy impounded, so
that's why they gave in with such a low mount of bail. Perhaps you
should have saved that loot for bail and stayed in, so that you could
have gotten an inside scoop on how easy it is for bad-guys to come and
go from that facility.

They must have been getting upset about your many threats to use that
357 if anyone tried to invade your property without prior notice.

~ BG

Saul Levy

Sep 12, 2010, 12:07:54 PM9/12/10
What's BEERTbrainLESS HAVE to EXPOSE, HVAC?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

Saul Levy

Sep 12, 2010, 12:32:16 PM9/12/10
WHERE was the .357 WHEN HE NEEDED ONE?

Answer that one, LIAR! NOT you, GOOFY!

Saul Levy

HVAC

Sep 12, 2010, 12:37:48 PM9/12/10

>> Bert was jailed for public drunkenness and indecent exposure.
>

> I can see the drunkenness part ... but what does he have left that's
> indecent ???

When Bert goes out in public full-dressed, it's indecent.

Brad Guth

Sep 12, 2010, 12:43:30 PM9/12/10
On Sep 11, 5:13 pm, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

And supposedly public funded rednecks deserve better treatment than
anyone else?

Have you burned your Qur'an for the day?

~ BG

~ BG

Saul Levy

Sep 12, 2010, 3:37:36 PM9/12/10
Now we're GETTING SOMEWHERE, HVAC!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

greysky

Sep 13, 2010, 1:09:10 AM9/13/10
Yeah, Cactus Saul, you should know how little he had left to expose since
you were the one that gave him the 'Authentic Jewish Circumcision, eh?
Did it taste as good going down as all those newborn baby boys do?

"Saul Levy" <saul...@cox.net> wrote in message

Brad Guth

Sep 13, 2010, 1:16:40 AM9/13/10
On Sep 12, 1:43 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm,name> wrote in message

> > "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

You've lied before, many times in fact, which makes you a qualified
LLPOF redneck.

~ BG

greysky

Sep 13, 2010, 1:17:37 AM9/13/10
Oh, and for all those that don't know, a real jew will circumcise a newborn
by sticking the baby's pecker in his mouth and biting the foreskin off once
its been cut by a knife dipped in wine. . . It's been done that way for a
thousand years. The rabbi sucks away the blood and gets a bit of a meaty
treat - a tiny bit... talk about indecency...right Cactus baby?

"greysky" <ftl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Brad Guth

Sep 13, 2010, 7:49:26 AM9/13/10
On Sep 11, 1:07 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:

Near 40 hours of no Bert is a record amount of time. Did Freddy take
you to a local clinic and forget to bring you back home?

Perhaps sheriff' Bob Hansell did something nasty to your computer, or
they had your dialup internet service terminated. The local news
media should also check up on you, because there could be a good story
about your unexpected demise, or forced eviction. You never did say
why they had to arrest you in the first place.

Perhaps Double-A should get involved.

~ BG

bert

Sep 13, 2010, 8:30:28 AM9/13/10

I am charged with "Harrassing communicatons" I let everyone I talk to
that Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell,and Poke county sheriff Grady Judd
took away my first amendment rights. That they go even beyond
corruption and are in reality very EVIL. Yes I will fight for my
rights. They and our corrupt political officals have destroyed
democracy This Google group still has freedom of speech. This is
now my only way I can now harrass these EVIL people. It won't last
long. Keep in mind I am only the power of one TreBert

Saul Levy

Sep 13, 2010, 10:19:49 AM9/13/10
I can't stand blood, greyfart!

So it WASN'T ME!

But a FOOL like YOU would claim it was!

FUCK OFF!

Babies are ICKY anyway!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 22:09:10 -0700, "greysky" <ftl...@hotmail.com>

Saul Levy

Sep 13, 2010, 10:21:18 AM9/13/10
They USE A KNIFE, JACKASS!

What a STUPID LYING FOOL YOU ARE, greyfart!

You are AS BIG A LIAR AS PIGSHIT!

FUCK OFF!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 12 Sep 2010 22:17:37 -0700, "greysky" <ftl...@hotmail.com>

Saul Levy

Sep 13, 2010, 10:33:01 AM9/13/10
Maybe they had to FIT BEERTbrainLESS with CONCRETE SHOES?

Indecent exposure sounded about right!

Saul Levy

Saul Levy

Sep 13, 2010, 10:34:29 AM9/13/10
Hurry up your demise, BEERTbrainLESS!

We are ALL HOPING FOR IT!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

Brad Guth

Sep 13, 2010, 11:17:49 AM9/13/10

Next time use all of these 5 newsgroups when you post and reply to
stuff about your corrupt state of Florida and those local officials
that operate as rogue Mafia types.

newsgroups: alt.astronomy, alt.censorship, soc.culture.usa,
alt.politics.usa.misc, alt.law-enforcement

There’s also alt.politics.org.fbi, alt.politics.org.cia,
alt.politics.org.misc, alt.politics.org

Try to be accurate, so that potentially malicious/harassing
interpreted aspects of your context can be minimized. They can not
stop you from being informative or expressing your interpretation.
However, if they have you on their radar, perhaps just like Muslims
you’re screwed no matters what.

Everything you contribute to Google Groups/(Usenet/newsgroups) becomes
near instantly accessible to the world, not just Florida.

~ BG

bert

Sep 13, 2010, 11:50:34 AM9/13/10
> >long.  Keep in mind I am only the power of one    TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Cactus Saul Jews should want Democracy of all people. The right not
to be killed like in Nazi Germany. I fight for my first amendments
rights takend away by Osceola sheiff Bob Hansell and Poke county
sheriff Grady Judd. I fight that democracy can be restored in the
USA. That people rights come first. That "We the People" can again be
our way of life TreBert

bert

Sep 13, 2010, 11:56:44 AM9/13/10
>  ~ BG- Hide quoted text -

BG World does not like fascist USA. Florida went fascist first
thanks to Jeb Bush. Fascist government means people in power 10
Honest citizens 0 TreBert

Brad Guth

Sep 13, 2010, 12:27:52 PM9/13/10

Staying in that fascist cesspool proves nothing, because they'll
squash you like a bug and move on to nailing the next one that gets in
their way. You win by cutting your losses and relocating, keeping up
the good fight except from the relative safety of another state, or at
least from another county that doesn't have bullets with your name on
them.

~ BG

bert

Sep 13, 2010, 3:35:43 PM9/13/10

Bg I have to fight this case against me. Especially now that I have a
great grandson Calvin. I have never been arrested. I am being
railroaded. I don't ever want my Calvin to look me up and find out I
am some kind of criminial Get the picture TreBert

Saul Levy

Sep 13, 2010, 3:45:40 PM9/13/10
At the level you're working on it, BEERTbrainLESS, NOTHING WILL
HAPPEN, FOOL!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 08:50:34 -0700 (PDT), bert
<herbertg...@msn.com> wrote:

>On Sep 13, 10:34 am, Saul Levy <saulle...@cox.net> wrote:
>> Hurry up your demise, BEERTbrainLESS!
>>
>> We are ALL HOPING FOR IT!
>>
>> BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>> Saul Levy
>>
>> On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 05:30:28 -0700 (PDT), bert

>> >I am charged with "Harrassing communicatons"  I let everyone I talk to

>> >that Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell,and Poke county sheriff Grady Judd
>> >took away my first amendment rights. That they  go even beyond
>> >corruption and are in reality very EVIL. Yes I will fight for my
>> >rights. They and our corrupt  political officals have destroyed
>> >democracy    This Google group still has freedom of speech. This is
>> >now my only way I can now harrass these EVIL people.  It won't last
>> >long.  Keep in mind I am only the power of one    TreBert

Brad Guth

Sep 13, 2010, 4:46:48 PM9/13/10

Just like those Mafia run banks, insurance and Ponzi SEC approved
investment companies that maintain offshore tax-avoidance business and
loads of fuzzy accounting, plead no contest as long as you get a juicy
government bailout. Tell them for a little extra price you'll even
actively support those spendy bullet trains that go nowhere, whereas
the fares charged will be lucky to cover 25% of the actual cost.

~ BG

HVAC

Saul Levy

Sep 13, 2010, 7:30:28 PM9/13/10
What? FIFTEEN MORE GOOFYASS POSTS ON THE SAME DAY?

FUCK OFF, GOOFY, YOU INSANE TWIT!!

Saul Levy

Saul Levy

Sep 13, 2010, 7:33:12 PM9/13/10
BEERT a CRIMINAL?

Nah, JUST A SENILE OLD FARTBAG!

Now about those FOOD STAMPS...

Saul Levy

Brad Guth

Sep 13, 2010, 7:44:11 PM9/13/10
On Sep 13, 2:48 pm, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

Your being wrong 99.9% of the time is perhaps a world record. The
only thing you're really good at is telling lies while always keeping
your nose brown.

~ BG

bert

Sep 14, 2010, 8:15:17 AM9/14/10

BG Trains work in places like NYC Chicago,London and most of Japan.
Reason parking is a big problem. Trains were good before cars,and
planes. GOPers want bullet trains to nowhere for all the money they
can steal from the tax payers(they pay) GOPers take the big bucks and
launder it over seas. Now that GOPers have made USA fascist we will
build bullet trains. Chances are no jobs means no money for cars,so
people will wait for trains and busses. At home the poor will count
their food stamps. The GOPers(rich) will count their over sea money
accounts. Its so sad Its so true TreBert

peter paxevanos

Sep 14, 2010, 8:28:50 AM9/14/10

"bert" <herbertg...@msn.com> wrote in message

good luck to you TreBert

Brad Guth

Sep 14, 2010, 11:57:15 AM9/14/10
On Sep 14, 5:28 am, "peter paxevanos" <peterpaxeva...@optusnet.com.au>
wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

We should all be as brave and outspoken as TreBert, as unafraid of
whatever faith-based or politically correct policy we're stepping on.
Hitler and his Zionist Nazis would not have had a chance in hell if
there were a few like TreBert publishing their interpretation as to
whatever was going down, as opposed to GOP and redneck types that made
such puppet warlords way more functional and subsequently more
destructive than they ever deserved.

~ BG

Saul Levy

Sep 14, 2010, 1:12:04 PM9/14/10
BEERT'S posting here is as FAR AS IT'S GOING TO GET, GOOFY!

All he is IS AN OLD SENILE FOOL!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

bert

Sep 14, 2010, 2:36:32 PM9/14/10

Still BG I am only the power of one A red neck judge ruling over his
kangaroo court will find me guilty to protect Osceola sheriff Bob
Hansell. He is protected from the press,and we know he arranged
Rigby's prison escape. That is reality TreBert

Brad Guth

Sep 14, 2010, 4:12:22 PM9/14/10

In most states it’s a she judge, so you have to be extra careful not
to let your male attributes show (in other words, watch your
language). Always look that judge directly in the eye as you tell it
as it is. Others in that court room will take notice of the body
language, because that is something few can hide. While you’re at it,
insist upon a full jury trial for your false imprisonment and
unspecified damages.

~ BG

Saul Levy

Sep 14, 2010, 5:30:53 PM9/14/10
So when will they LOCK YOU UP AGAIN, BEERTbrainLESS?

We are WAITING FOR IT!

Do you get an ORANGE JUMPSUIT? Or STRIPES?

Saul Levy

bert

Sep 14, 2010, 5:33:39 PM9/14/10

Good Advice I went through a lot Friday and Saturday. If not for
Freddy witnessing 6 deputies trying to kill me(had me bleeding badly)
They would have called the coroner, I am lucky to be alive. Honest
judges can tell who is lying. Being railroaded is the way Osceola
sheriff Bob Hansell does his dirty work to put trouble makers in
jail TreBert

Saul Levy

Sep 14, 2010, 5:38:03 PM9/14/10
Maybe the judge will give BEERT a NOBEL PRIZE, GOOFY?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

HVAC

Sep 14, 2010, 6:28:50 PM9/14/10

Good Advice I went through a lot Friday and Saturday. If not for
Freddy witnessing 6 deputies trying to kill me(had me bleeding badly)
They would have called the coroner, I am lucky to be alive. Honest
judges can tell who is lying. Being railroaded is the way Osceola
sheriff Bob Hansell does his dirty work to put trouble makers in
jail
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jail is where trouble makers belong.

--
To be prepared for war is one of the most effective
means of preserving peace. -George Washington

Brad Guth

Sep 14, 2010, 10:20:51 PM9/14/10

Got any video? (if not, put up some cameras and be sure to record
audio)

~ BG

JeffRelf.F-M.FM

Sep 16, 2010, 8:50:49 PM9/16/10
“Harrassing communicatons” gave you ( treBert )
a bloody face and jail time... well done, nice “Victory”.

You've judged “Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell and
Poke county sheriff Grady Judd” and now you want to punish them.
How ? with what resources ?

To influence others, you need a reliable system of punishments and rewards;
one that's consistent, day after day.

Online or not, poor people can't do that.

P.S. It's 64°F in Seattle right now, 6 p.m.; 73°F in my room.
Here, no one fights over filthy water, our water is the best.

Brad Guth

Sep 17, 2010, 1:27:13 PM9/17/10
On Sep 16, 5:50 pm, JeffRelf.F-M.FM @. wrote:
> “Harrassing communicatons” gave you ( treBert ) a bloody face and jail time... well done, nice “Victory”. You've judged “Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell and Poke county sheriff Grady Judd” and now you want to punish them. How ? with what resources ? To influence others, you need a reliable system of punishments and rewards; one that's consistent, day after day. Online or not, poor people can't do that. P.S. It's 64°F in Seattle right now, 6 p.m.; 73°F in my room. Here, no one fights over filthy water, our water is the best.

When is a dysfunctional Mormon like Jeff ever going to figure out how
to post his own topics?

btw; how many poor street folks are you going to allow into your
public subsidizing housing, for all those cold and nasty nights after
nights this winter?

~ BG

"A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents
and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents
eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with
it." / Max Planck

bert

Sep 17, 2010, 2:17:11 PM9/17/10
On Sep 16, 8:50 pm, JeffRelf.F-M.FM @. wrote:
> “Harrassing communicatons” gave you ( treBert ) a bloody face and jail time... well done, nice “Victory”. You've judged “Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell and Poke county sheriff Grady Judd” and now you want to punish them. How ? with what resources ? To influence others, you need a reliable system of punishments and rewards; one that's consistent, day after day. Online or not, poor people can't do that. P.S. It's 64°F in Seattle right now, 6 p.m.; 73°F in my room. Here, no one fights over filthy water, our water is the best.

Jeff Very true No way to bring EVIL people like Poke county Grady
Judd,or Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell to justice for there felony
crimes. USA is now 100% fascist. Could German's bring Hitler to
justice. It relates. Honest people 0 Evil polititions 10 TreBert

JeffRelf.F-M.FM

Sep 17, 2010, 7:21:14 PM9/17/10
I don't think you ( treBert ) are scoring correctly.

The “Harrassing communications” didn't come from
a large group of very powerful people, people with money,
it came from just one weak man, Herbert Glazier.

One Dollar, One Vote; No Dollars, No Votes.

Androcles

Sep 17, 2010, 8:06:43 PM9/17/10

<JeffRelf.F-M.FM @.> wrote in message
Hey Relf!
You like fucking with computers, I want a better auto-responder than mine.
Can you devise an automatic responder that works through an ISP and
doesn't have to have Outlook Express (msinm.exe) as an active window?

bert

Sep 17, 2010, 8:09:10 PM9/17/10
On Sep 17, 7:21 pm, JeffRelf.F-M.FM @. wrote:
> I don't think you ( treBert ) are scoring correctly. The “Harrassing communications” didn't come from a large group of very powerful people, people with money, it came from just one weak man, Herbert Glazier. One Dollar, One Vote; No Dollars, No Votes.

Jeff 6 deputies beat me up and I survived. I went into diabetes shock
because a sargent Berger made sure the nurse Madline would not give me
my medication, For 25 hours for the most part I had to stand. Being 82
1/2 I was still able to make it to Florida Hospital. I am still
alive,and unless Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell has me shot in back of
the head I still have hopes of bringing this no good bastard to
justice. I have two problems #1 I can't find any justice in Florida
and #2 I am the power of one. Apathy has made America fascist. You
have to fight to keep democracy.That is why we need guns. People are
now to afraid. Its scarry TreBert

Brad Guth

Sep 17, 2010, 8:45:42 PM9/17/10

911 also works like a voice recorder. Punch that in the next time
you're harassed. Some cell phones have a one button (push and hold)
version of 911. Other numbers for voice recording other than whatever
the phone itself can manage are either free or cheap. You can even
call yourself and it'll go to voice-mail.

~ BG

Saul Levy

Sep 17, 2010, 9:31:05 PM9/17/10
They'll get you NEXT TIME, BEERTbrainLESS!

BTW: WHERE IS YOUR GUN?

Saul Levy

hanson

Sep 18, 2010, 12:01:04 AM9/18/10
"Androcles" John Parker<Headm...@Hogwarts.physics_aa> wrote
in message news:toTko.13851$vf....@newsfe18.ams2...
> <JeffRelf.F-M.FM @.> wrote in
>> "bert" <herbertg...@msn.com> wrote in message

Bert wrote
Jeff, 6 deputies beat me up and I survived. I went into
diabetes shock because a sargent Berger made sure
the nurse Madline would not give me my medication.

For 25 hours for the most part I had to stand. Being 82
1/2, I was still able to make it to Florida Hospital. ...
***... we need guns.*** TreBert

John Parker-Androcles wrote:
Hey Relf!
You like fucking with computers, I want a better auto-responder
than mine. Can you devise an automatic responder that works
through an ISP and doesn't have to have Outlook Express
(msinm.exe) as an active window?

hanson wrote:
... what a trio!... ahahaha... One wants guns, one is asked
to be a hacker to write a program for one that engages in
automated harassment to suppress free speech; in his case
to silence people who made him crank himself... ahahahaha...
Be careful what you wish for, Andro and Jeff, you may end up
like old Bert.

Andro, what is it exactly, that causes you to think that your
Opinions are ***so*** important that you must suppress
other views with an automated program that you intend
to use for outright criminal purposes?

Listen Andro, your current program is doing quite well.
With it, you are HELPING others to spread their views.
That is commendable and desirable. That's the academic
way of exchanging ideas with different views You are a
very good promoter for that, thus far. ... but..

What you're demanding from Relf now, is nefarious to
say the least. Think what havoc in general communications
can result once the idea that YOU just floated gets into
the hand of cyber terrorists?

Even if you figure out the grogram by yourself now, you'll
be eventually in very deep shit... and all that just in order to
satisfy your morbidly obese ego.

Rest assured that there are plenty of posters on the
Usenet and the Web that can't wait to report you to
ISP's Microsoft, the FBI, Homeland security & MI5 etc.
All your "cretins, cunts, morons & idiots, etc" will cease
this opportunity... and see to it that your "chicken are
coming home to roost".. especially since you have a
posting history of being an America hater...

Now, Andro run your ***current*** program again and
prove that you still a good man, despite your unfortunate
self-indictment, that you just did above
Take care, old chum
hanson

Androcles

Sep 18, 2010, 12:54:57 AM9/18/10

This is an automated message from the computer of Androcles. Do not reply.
Idiot Uncle Al Schwartz once replied 18 times to this service and I know you
miss him, cha cha, so you can reply to it if you want to.
... ahahahaha... AHAHAHA... AHAHAHAHA....
Carry on cranking yourself, cha cha!
... ahahahaha... AHAHAHA... AHAHAHAHA....
Enjoying our little tete-a-tete, are you?
... ahahahaha... AHAHAHA... AHAHAHAHA....
Look after yourself old buddy.
... ahahahaha... AHAHAHA... AHAHAHAHA....
Thanks for the laughs.
... ahahahaha... AHAHAHA... AHAHAHAHA....

"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote in message

artful

Sep 18, 2010, 1:13:42 AM9/18/10
Androcles IS an automated harassing program :)

hanson

Sep 18, 2010, 2:57:52 AM9/18/10
"Androcles" <Headm...@Hogwarts.physics_aa> wrote

This is an automated message from the computer of Androcles.
Do not reply.... but you can reply to it if you want to.

hanson wrote:
hahaha... AHAHAHA... AHAHAHAHA.... OK then, for an
automated program it is painfully slow. The response
time of your automation was almost an hour... ahahaha...
I hope your products were better than that when you
worked as an engineer in a Robotics firm... ahahaha...

Currentl you, John Parker, are acting like a terrorist who
is bent to get more effective weapons of mass destruction.

OTOH, via/with your current program you are a very effective
salesman to promote and repeat my tripe. Thanks for the
free service, Androhohoho... ahahahaha... ahahahanson

hanson

Sep 18, 2010, 3:23:51 AM9/18/10

"artful" <artf...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Androcles IS an automated harassing program :)

if so, then Androcles is not artful, but painfully slow.

Androcles

Michael Moroney

Sep 18, 2010, 10:19:50 AM9/18/10
artful <artf...@hotmail.com> writes:

>Androcles IS an automated harassing program :)

He's an experiment in AS (artificial stupidity) gone horribly, horribly
wrong.

hanson

Sep 18, 2010, 11:15:28 AM9/18/10
ahahahaha... Your program is so DILETTANTE, banal
& pedestrian, Andro. It spreads/repeats your own words
that you have criminal intents, that you are a harasser
& a stalker besides cranking yourself & announcing that
<http://tinyurl.com/Androcles-claims-tobe-an-idiot> [1]
and <http://tinyurl.com/Androcles-claims-tobe-an-idiot> [2]
I really thought that you were smarter than that.
It's a shame what your geriatric condition has done to you.
Be well and bless you, Andro.... ahahaha... ahahahanson

----------------

in message news:7A_ko.109017$w13.1...@newsfe08.ams2...

hanson wrote:
> | if so, then Androcles is not artful, but painfully slow.

hanson adds:
... and his pitiful program turns back on Androcles,
causes Andro to crank himself grievously, turns
him into a criminal over his fetish to have the last
word...etc.. etc... and, of course, etc... [1] & [2].

It's such a shame that a brilliant man, like Andro,
could do himself so much harm ever since he
un-plonked hanson. What happened to you, Andro,
you poor sod?... Such a shame.... ahahaahahanson

Androcles

Saul Levy

Sep 18, 2010, 1:38:24 PM9/18/10
Alas, PIGSHIT isn't.

He shows REAL STUPIDITY!

Saul Levy

bert

Sep 18, 2010, 2:40:15 PM9/18/10

BG At 1pm I got a call on my house phone.today 18/10 Caller did not
give her mame. She told me this. Sargent Berger who ran the prison
floor I was on is a "relative" of Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell. He made
sure nurse Madline would not give me my diabetes medician. Hmmm
TreBert PS Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell has a license to kill

Sam Wormley

Sep 18, 2010, 2:47:09 PM9/18/10

If we don't here from you in this forum, should we conclude you
provoked your own death?

Brad Guth

Sep 18, 2010, 2:50:38 PM9/18/10

That's more than good enough cause for a federal grand jury. Where's
our ACLU when you need them?

~ BG

xxein

Sep 19, 2010, 8:55:07 PM9/19/10
On Sep 18, 12:01 am, "hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> "Androcles" John Parker<Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_aa> wrote
> in messagenews:toTko.13851$vf....@newsfe18.ams2...> <JeffRelf.F-M.FM @.> wrote in
> >> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

xxein: You are all a bunch of worthless idiots. You coudn't even
talk about the physic?

d'u[O@%qXMOOyjTDDtWK8}q/W>!eT7,:HVv@1xqTH>3A3{vkV;
0oR5SSL@1'llG"[7qM8((u\QF)pWWG.'z6,{Q>/=Nay0AE=%3IZm @0uncK2C[iL;
0BP^llG"[7qM(a<vR.LLh4yaI{bP8FlyHV|KKky992&ukRR=--fAzV2l,JJL0ui_aa}
gNB&k_U>,miT;IWe'tiYgL=,JJC7(|ccN>>-rg\?(mmH#\8rN)b=wS/hC|X4n^E>3M4w-
@&lR7DTgx+8L1AZg!:R7D'h!5IYAXj%8|>(:O8JZjzrV9G0!pYG.uiZQC8F+ziw'55nI
$^:tO*c?yU0iD Z6oJ%_;u9 rhhaUF<##
\7pL(b.s[COOeeK2$yoZA66x_B88'llcUU8(ll77,#umXP7{++TTM4$xxcSI::sN)c?y_J-
oVL3(({eV;((jQ6wncJJ--"cW@'ukk/thQ8,,y\B))|sgNN)b=wS/%mTTD;/
$ii8y_M8(mmfWN<""paWW@+#hhW>>-((u\B-pSI4%s##\7pL(b*ymm!66
ofZOO7(zzpZAA0!tjj\?3))RR<}ccYJJ?5vfLZZ|cN>''?QQ,e@zV2CRdppp;;
4ujj_U@.zz]A/ttj[[J-x__J@@6''M;, iO22ZK@2{qTBPP^lzzU0iE![eoy)7EEE>%
%sZA''neUJXblvvL@'I0$xxS.gC}Y4mH$^:XXVV1jE![7aH0vvJ1}ee^RC9 ::sN)c?
y99777``F7'.$$xbM=**%tkkssi]DfMA77@@#u\\Q6'ydT=="qeY@%ygbppK&_;uQoommC-
rr<}qeH=2{kTT9*wf]M8{^T?0 ssYD*x!uuZK:!!g[L;;tO*d@z::88yygJ>'llUI:
1##rZZR9-((xibI=%zhhZA2$pWccU<-}kRRK6,ttcTD+&22kF![7q11//
xnnS6%jjRF7&&pg\RRC3xxqX;((uXHTT|cW;"tjj3!b^I0$22kF![7q11//hC|X4n:
+scc5vjW>2?`P6*y^L3((!sdZA[[6oJ&`<uP+eA{V1jF"\&kff:!mUVV1jE![7paXXF1|
ccKB'r]M66/xnXX=.{mdZA5*66__X;+!!bbF-#w^RR5,"q rYN@1!eL@@yT/iE!u_B22!
jZAOOrUEE@1((lSK6+ppSCC&{qbQ4*sXXL3(xiY?&xxnX;
11*ymZOO*c>xT0&nbSJ3{{^NNwL||_O55yjQF6=33{^V==3$
$lOG..]TJ8)xee,&vjQF;;tO*d@z$qfQA0>%}dmmPEE(vvY>4}u\\U@0te^}}X3lH
$^9rM)c?)jZO@00){lbIcc>wR.hD}X3mI%^9rN*d?xS/iESaoohR5+
+llbVA23AO]]@*kU8"cq!////^N55.o_UJJ3*xmyyjZAA,!!bWD+ooJ%^:tPF77y``CC-
nS@'yyo``YM8.ssVVH<-thK::"qeeVF--#kNDD+ybE.shhSCC|W2lH$e\RC2siP66
aU8-"oVF<<2##vm_QE,!tt\P7||qcJ1t^yydTT>)||aD9 Y4mI%_UFF;&rYI.sseL=/
{bb[E66%fL33{fUU:.o_LL6!ncJ8 .<JJ-uXB%mP:
{+9GG"[6pL(J11tWK2xo]]V@#wwrcZZS>3{{cTHTTueK?00qaGGqX@(44/
uudGBB)w]]TFF!Z5oK's^K22#oUUw^RHVV1jE![7pK&`<vQ,eA{W2kF"\8YI/#r waD::
%xxcYY@:{`VD?KKA+lbbG*!t[PPK<33)xxnXC3 t^A772#xllG"[7qM|nYI4%shhK?
&&0:D9*4>HH3"rcWM0 ttjT7--(wnn]TI??4+{maH=22kF![7qbXB)
{{s^E>33,ukUU8((i`VG6wmT::, oXL/||r\?550!vvaQG.|bb=vQ-gC9**!
t[[C4((wndXC,tjjOC.{fV9''wnbTE:!t55nI$^:tO*c?yU0iD Z6oJ
%_;uC.#w^NNo_E9*661"wkkPG;/tdZZL@1xlO>>)||bS>.uuh_J@''
eSAOO*c>xT0gRH22{q}}xi``C7||Fk9i4b++zpZA5** oodVJ1rXXN8}h\\T?&}
r""[6oK'a7!bXXC88{l[J1!eH,x__B2vv\C8#uX<*o}}S= t{ppfP77x]@&kZE**c>wS/
ibE@@1ww^X='hXA,zccN4y\QQJ5+ssYD,rYM4$xxp[B;00iZQQ4(mmPP+d?
yU1)nb]]F7(ll^RC2#w^RR:+}}s]@6BB8"wllT7+99GUccG>4BPP+d?yU1jE
Z6pK&_;uQ,e@zV2iS6,,'vmthOO5ziL<"k[DD, o^^2weMM=.'33|qqaH0qePA8--
#rrM(a=wSH+&&zdKK9 aVLZZ0xcS@@9#dZZD'}nSS>..u\L3'hVV;,yh_O:}`VA2"uuP
+d@zV;|ll`G<3!uufV;""v`GG2v]@@6 aWW2a88$ynddL:+lbI//v]SHH3#whhC|
W3mI?)nnX;+oo`HH-(jQEE;"thYM8-#v77pK&`<vQ,eA{W2kF"\8qL'a=w>6{kkV>>9*!!
gR;2&kk\SII?)nnWK<%wZII-((#ri]R9'mm]NGSSN?6=+wwR-fB|X<##h`G7-
$eSA<<'uumTHCC)nUGG<&oes#11rbHH+wee[E(||h_TJJ5%%thN5))}nnI
$]9sOD'{f[C>>9*!ssbSG+tZHCC4v]R99 gXffAzU1kG"[6pL(a<uQ-gB{V2lHzaVLL/
$wnbI//%mPFF<&k_FF){bbTB)wmhhYAA3$wmTH==.||r\CC|W2lH$YN5%j``C3wwmW>>u
\@@6 aWW<}mtjjcF1''{ll`G9*|rrm^UUK<<uP+eA{FyKRGGt_D8)|mUKWWM7||
Df1==eVE,x[K11&kPG;&zuu{{Js**oeJXX3lG#]9ZH661"wkkmRF-#l\Q]]B9)}r
m^RC3((..w]H9/$00ukPRRRK6$ppU<}rYY4mH$^:0xcXXI;-|pf]M8.)7ESS6&jj_F--
#rr]SSI3tjjeVMAAC(p[@-rbbE9 Y4mI%_D5$m]FF0!nUUK<<0!pe[]kyy`UG.q\?-
yttiTD)nniZQQ;|t[[>>wR-gC}o`UK6&mmWB7-|pkk\DD(mXH11rbb%rYM8{^^H+!
fZhv&&_:sO+e@yT0jF!Z5oK'`;tP,f6' ,,M=#uffZQAA<-$vv",6ypdX?/%/
9CC5)xaU8''hQ4}mmP@&&_:sO+eWK<4yyoY<22-|ssh^I7%
%ffO@1uudG7CC)ncU@6{{vg^RRI9!pdZQA$x__:sN*d@@5zhP]H8|gLB1vf\hh^H+!!!
zkbbNE:00t_EE(j[S::sN)c?yO2}ddI, eqqbP66ycZII$]8rN*rUE:+yyT/hD Z

You'll have to learn this and more to understand the physic. Did you
just read my last paragraph? Seems like gobbele gook, huh? But there
is a solution. You are not even close to finding it to discuss the
physic. Not even one part of it.

This is not the place to start a twitter post. If you have nothing
constructive to post about the physic, get out of here.

Androcles

Sep 19, 2010, 9:00:34 PM9/19/10

"xxein" <xx...@att.net> wrote in message

=======================================
But we already know the physic is an artefactual/superficially imposed
yin-yang of sorts, xxien, you've told us that.

hanson

Sep 20, 2010, 12:04:32 AM9/20/10

"xxein" <xx...@att.net> joined the assembly with great urgency & wrote:
"hanson" <han...@quick.net> wrote:
> "Androcles" John Parker<Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_aa> wrote:
> <JeffRelf.F-M.FM @.> wrote in
> >> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message
<snip, look for details in xxein's post>.. exceot for

jZAOOrUEE@1((lSK6+ppSCC&{qbQ4*sXXL3(xiY?&xxnX; <snip rest.

You'll have to learn this and more to understand the physic. Did you
just read my last paragraph? Seems like gobbele gook, huh? But there
is a solution. You are not even close to finding it to discuss the
physic. Not even one part of it. This is not the place to start a twitter
post. If you have nothing constructive to post about the physic, get
out of here.

hanson wrote:
... ahahahaha.. How banal, really b.anal you are, xxein.
I expected much more from you then how you just presented
yourself above. Here is a much betterclose-up of yourself:

ÿØÿà JFIF ` ` ÿÛ C

$.' ",# (7),01444 '9=82<.342ÿÛ C

2! !22222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222ÿÀ u m " ÿÄ

ÿÄ µ } !1A Qa "q 2 ‘¡ #B±Á RÑð$3br‚
%&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyzƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š’“”•–—˜™š¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª²³´µ¶·¸¹ºÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚáâãäåæçèéêñòóôõö÷øùúÿÄ

ÿÄ µ w !1 AQ aq "2 B‘¡±Á #3Rð brÑ
$4á%ñ &'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz‚ƒ„…†‡ˆ‰Š’“”•–—˜™š¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª²³´µ¶·¸¹ºÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚâãäåæçèéêòóôõö÷øùúÿÚ
? ô·á° '×֫ȧaÇcȧ¾ ãÖ£‘¿¸ gÖ¼G©í¢ l.Iù‡ ö¨&lsÈÈÊäu¥•Â“ÆàÜþ5VY
ƒ÷9ëÒ‹" ²H0À Ùª R
¤),1Ö’æs ˆ¿(}:õªO>26 gž¸ô§b“"¹œ„ sÓ5”ò n Ž*õÊ–‰Pòy Û¸ª;@`À ó`‚iÅw3“ìX· 3îÀ
u÷«Ð8 `à ÔúVTn6`œ Ò®Dí€ àqI• f) Þ:Uµ8Ç' ¬¸¤;Fê¿ / ®i /Dän# Š~I 5] Aby
ÈGJhƒaß'rü¸î{ ¥,Ž I ù—’ ¥Nî9 @?çš¡3 “¯ û¿Î‚’ ÷ ‚åw!9>ÕFiJ†U
å±Éç •2¾w*}îA_QT. n ýÂ0}©”E1ó-³»ç„䯨ªlþvö,p«Œ÷ Zl’4r—f a ¨õ¦¨ È Ï c cÇøU$&ɬ‚³2o_2E ÈÇCT.ñ²4
p9 ž Ã<ŒT SŒ7qQÜ 6ïn͘ [?žhDHŽ à O Ôþµn % îN*–C 8 § ¶E“×Ò†‡ kÅ&J÷ëWãb08&²-X yç5£
çÖ¡ F‚ sÓéN I
8Ú£ 5(9 šd d%”§ õ vªM:7ÈÇ üÁ©å™3 ?ĹþU›3+HJœƒ×4XÕ ÔÇvHå QÖ«G01·! u ž¿…2k‡ØShaÐ üªœ{ #æRF : ñ¦·
h:á t‘cäaõÁõªÑnuxdoÞ
àž¤v©C“þŒÌ û¶þðôúÕ{†a²e ž>¹þ!ïZZæRvЊWbË#óÓ?PiÓ¹Ý4Šãœ
ÈÓv ¼ s޵щqÆ@îGz̹ P• ž1RnÇ ÄÊ 3Î;Tˆ@ ŒŸzfcî$ÏÞ z1 VTÍ!‘Ù SŽFx5jâL¦Ó¹Fzu 4›\ >lxÆG SHÔ«,Ê\‰ » |§ÛÚ¢˜mhäPUÀê§*EK;Ù±ä²ç»‚
üj¼^v1m"º s ù—òÿ
?Ê©ÛÈÒ³

Œ z ŸçZ-‹…gÀŠU?2÷V Ò¨oAs3G Þàí îœóü«KhcÍï #”Gf Žþ”ÈÇ c‚0p §cËO˜ nÈ:“ëK N?y>7“Àþí`ΈnkiòeA<qŽ{V´ ¿ 'jöõ¬ËEýÒ¡ÁQ× µ¢ÉÚ
ð8 k6[h· ÇÝ\TØOâ¤\uÆ*A n‡ ˆ+Oo(Pêà¨ì{ÖmÆÒä°!»âµeÞ#Ï–ÜuÚEeÜíu QÏrÙ?JÒæ¥c8E
~eÏ~?¥FñÚ\|Ù1É×1ð CJ— ¹VWü NjIY3òÛI&G!¶Œ ÀÕ Ëq† †L-êJ; ã
þ`UfŽT )` _¬m¸~\ ùSÌÄ ô{\¶>`_§åTä}Hõ•" èFïçTŒš(_^-¬«*>äû ž¸÷õÇ­R¶b×óÉ TŽ@÷¨µhåf%äVnƒ >›löß»•X¶yÃpkFýÓ$½âú &61«»7Wn çMhÚP ßvßáQ€*Y «
Ï~Õ*¦Çe `{õ®vÙÕ \±ŠAµK ¬;v ¿ b& À ¸¬»8ƒ où
É5­là Úüc§­AREÈÆì—È⥠Œ éÜS#R K {ñVU¶ •sš ±NR Ê hèrrk6îÜņ ¬¾¸ëùVä‘”s†R 8ÍPtŒ6'
‚zs ­T|ÍQ–±mBàÆ qŒœ Jh³ˆg åÁà ØÕñ B>d+ # ™ÀõÍKå3íÛ ´
3’ý½ éôª e\¨DP†0Ç¢¡ ðª—2 ®]å# d ¾µµ< ‰7À®® ]çÓ§ §µU†Í§s qcqÚ yõÍUìdÕÑÏ\hÒ%ºÍ"’Î
o#©ô J¿ …»Z,Ò— L„ 9 w5nTg’Ue%‰ÀÏ
œUÃi"ZçÉܱ¦O°õ •&îô Í A C‰ ÷5 €¢Ÿ— ¹Éè+J{p ïp@ # ¨Ä~j€¤˜öò+&k Kb¿( „à|ÄV’É qµ: @ª 2¬ aR£ $V¬ <vû˜‚ úÐ'¹f
+Î : ÏÍò®=…H’.Øþ_º1ÈëS,Lù- Í Dz‘<K$d(fcüYÅQ•™ŽÇå³€3ÍiL… *¯´ôÅUxƒ ²)ÝÕhFˆ¨Ñ Û( 6:«
øSó,6¦hår2 Œ|¤îÎ
O a%ÚþÙϽ$‘ív‹w û§½h¶¸ ¶*϶þbÄy1¡= ßç ÿ ]^m5!Ñçt• n rà’2 Áì9ëõ¨àwE cÜs°mã ¦¢¸ž4‹Ê-¿2)hÁùp ÿ
ëV‘²Õ™I7d¶(Çe3F³4ÒG
8Œ1nG¡ã·5,Á‚íóf Dß3n8 ã×½M S ° ';¼¼‘Ð { ;S¼¦%beR¼l=3íG@êg\[¬¶å„Œå>îîã JÔ•g aû¼ã¶+^hX
HŽ 6
žv _¥T–# ÅóŽ •=Ec#DÈãŠHÄa1¹ŽêÕ*ѱRIÚ; ª0F˜ v$€Gõ ¡
ÂòH žÕ= ©¡ ÜP¹ r J1#7ÊØ ›ÉpåAâ¬@H ÔÓ%• ‹³ $€xç¥2â-®¿1ä~TQK¡¢ø¬5—| 9$2d >• >á³h W
÷4QZ­„Ë*‹ ¨•sËãn~¼Õ;„ ï  à (¢®[$e Û,"6 – ‘’qŒÑ-²5¶ T§ ÑE)j8² ` p ¯§µTuó#‘ú ¹À¢ŠÏ©DQŒù y ¯@ÁC€£ÒŠ) /Y¦÷`Ç€¦­õÆ8âŠ)t §ÿÙ

Thanks for the laughs though, dude. You have joined
the ass.embly now, & you are a permanent member
therefor whether you like it or not... ahahahAHAHAHA...
ahahahaha... ahahahahanson

Saul Levy

Sep 20, 2010, 8:05:18 AM9/20/10
Looks like an IDIOT to me!

Saul Levy

Thomas Heger

Sep 29, 2010, 6:28:13 PM9/29/10
No Andro IS an automated harassing program!

hanson

Sep 29, 2010, 7:52:18 PM9/29/10
Re: Androcles wants an automated Harassing program

Addressing poster unknown "Thomas Heger"
<ttt...@web.de> wrote:
No, Andro IS an automated harassing program!

hanson wrote:
ahahahaha.. then "de-harass" that program, Tom.
It works similar to "de-bugging" except that you
have to remove the "Harasses"... full of Gin and
Scotch, instead of bugs. ...
Or maybe, to get what you want, you have to send a
couple of "Harasses" full of said Ethanolia, thru the
Chunnel, addressed to
John Parker, Headwort at Masterhog Physics, London.

Andro Parker will appreciate it, I am sure.
Thanks for the laughs, guy... ahahaha... ahahanson

BTW, is that word "Harass", = a wooden crate, still
used in the German speaking "Raum", DE, CH, AT?

Thomas Heger

Sep 30, 2010, 10:01:36 PM9/30/10
hanson schrieb:

http://translate.google.de/?hl=de&tab=wT#en|de|harassment%0A

harassment translates to
1. Belästigung
2. Schikanierung
3. Schikane
4. Bedrängung
5. Beunruhigung
6. Quälerei
7. Anmache
8. Kleinkrieg
9. Plage

Sometimes I have the impression, that certain characters are not real
humans, but the name for the output of a machine, with some artificial
'intelligence', that is programmed to produce random insults.

Another theory suggests, that some 'regulars' are in fact a multitude of
low waged third world junk-literates, that spit out nonsense under
such names.

TH

hanson

Oct 1, 2010, 12:23:25 AM10/1/10

"Thomas Heger" <ttt...@web.de> wrote in message

> hanson schrieb:
>> Re: Androcles wants an automated Harassing program
>>>
>> Addressing poster unknown "Thomas Heger" <ttt...@web.de> wrote:
>> No, Andro IS an automated harassing program!

<snip, except for>

Heger wrote:
> http://translate.google.de/?hl=de&tab=wT#en|de|harassment%0A
> harassment translates to
> 1. Belästigung / 2. Schikanierung / 3. Schikane
> 4. Bedrängung / 5. Beunruhigung / 6. Quälerei
> 7. Anmache / 8. Kleinkrieg / 9. Plage

> Sometimes I have the impression, that certain characters are not real
> humans, but the name for the output of a machine, with some artificial
> 'intelligence', that is programmed to produce random insults.
> Another theory suggests, that some 'regulars' are in fact a multitude of
> low waged third world junk-literates, that spit out nonsense under such
> names.

hanson wrote:
... ahahahaha... your "harassment" translation palaver is funny
but it does not interest me as much as would have been your
opinion about the "Harass/crate" from a Deutscher like you.

Now as to your worries & opinions about poster characters.
It's simple my friend. All of what you have opined above is
true... and much more along the same lines.
That's because the Usenet is FREE, and like with everything
else in life.... YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR....
The solution to your wishes is simple and many fold.
= If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen... or
== Post to a moderated news-group like s.p.research
=== Post to one of the many "supervised" blogs
==== Start your own group or blog and control the input.

I personal just love this freewheeling 24/7 mad cyber party.
It's just like real life: *** short and full of shit.. ***

So don't expect heaven and paradise suddenly just because
the same players moved into the NG cyberspace.... ahahaha...

Thanks for the laughs, Heger... ahahaha... ahahahanson

Thomas Heger

Oct 1, 2010, 7:24:56 AM10/1/10
hanson schrieb:

> "Thomas Heger" <ttt...@web.de> wrote in message
>> hanson schrieb:
>>> Re: Androcles wants an automated Harassing program
>>>>
>>> Addressing poster unknown "Thomas Heger" <ttt...@web.de> wrote:
>>> No, Andro IS an automated harassing program!
>>>>
>>> hanson wrote:
> <snip, except for>
>>> BTW, is that word "Harass", = a wooden crate, still used in the
>>> German speaking "Raum", DE, CH, AT?

Well, no.
I've never heard a German phrase 'harass' or similar. But maybe there
is, but you should ask google, because google knows EVERYTHING (possibly
not the colour of my underpants.
..scratch..
Wait ... No, possibly google DOES know;-)

Anyhow, google.translate should help in language questions and that was,
where I got my translations from.

> Heger wrote:
>> http://translate.google.de/?hl=de&tab=wT#en|de|harassment%0A
>> harassment translates to
>> 1. Belästigung / 2. Schikanierung / 3. Schikane
>> 4. Bedrängung / 5. Beunruhigung / 6. Quälerei
>> 7. Anmache / 8. Kleinkrieg / 9. Plage
>> Sometimes I have the impression, that certain characters are not real
>> humans, but the name for the output of a machine, with some artificial
>> 'intelligence', that is programmed to produce random insults.
>> Another theory suggests, that some 'regulars' are in fact a multitude
>> of low waged third world junk-literates, that spit out nonsense under
>> such names.
>>
> hanson wrote:
> ... ahahahaha... your "harassment" translation palaver is funny
> but it does not interest me as much as would have been your
> opinion about the "Harass/crate" from a Deutscher like you.
>>
> Now as to your worries & opinions about poster characters.
> It's simple my friend. All of what you have opined above is
> true... and much more along the same lines.

Androcles is certainly a good physicist, but he could become a better
one, if he would stop insulting indiscriminately everybody.
I think, that people should be kind of helpful to other posters and the
progress of a discussion, but possibly these are just my dreams, that
have nothing to do with the real world (real jungle?).

> That's because the Usenet is FREE, and like with everything
> else in life.... YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR....
> The solution to your wishes is simple and many fold.
> = If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen... or
> == Post to a moderated news-group like s.p.research
> === Post to one of the many "supervised" blogs
> ==== Start your own group or blog and control the input.

No I don't want, because I think the Usenet is just fine. Could be as
noisy as a crowded street, but in the end the usenet is the only place
of free speech. The other places, like moderated forums or private blogs
are nice, but can't compete to the usenet.
I like to sit here (in Berlin btw.) in my flat and send some random
thoughts around the globe. This is funny and I hope we'd have this
freedom for some time.

> I personal just love this freewheeling 24/7 mad cyber party.
> It's just like real life: *** short and full of shit.. ***
>>
> So don't expect heaven and paradise suddenly just because
> the same players moved into the NG cyberspace.... ahahaha...
>>
> Thanks for the laughs, Heger... ahahaha... ahahahanson

Was me a pleasure ..

TH

Androcles

Oct 1, 2010, 7:49:48 AM10/1/10

| Androcles is certainly a good physicist, but he could become a better
| one, if he would stop insulting indiscriminately everybody.

What would be the fun in that?

| I think, that people should be kind of helpful to other posters and the
| progress of a discussion, but possibly these are just my dreams, that
| have nothing to do with the real world (real jungle?).

The problem with that idea is the other posters don't stick to physics,
they want to talk about me instead. You are doing it now and the cackling
hen-son can't resist it.
Stick to physics and mathematics, debate logically and you'll get
fair treatment. Rant about some crackpot theory of yours (or Einstein's)
and I'll insult. Newton insulted Hooke, Hooke insulted Newton. Nobody
liked Newton, but he is still the greatest physicist there ever was.
"Standing on the shoulders of giants" was a jibe at Hooke's small
stature.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hooke>

Robert Hooke FRS (18 July 1635 – 3 March 1703) was an English natural
philosopher, architect and polymath who played an important role in the
scientific revolution, through both experimental and theoretical work.

His adult life comprised three distinct periods: as a brilliant scientific
inquirer lacking money; achieving great wealth and standing through his
reputation for hard work and scrupulous honesty following the great fire of
1666 (section:Hooke the architect), but eventually becoming ill and

*party to jealous intellectual disputes.*

bert

Oct 1, 2010, 8:21:21 AM10/1/10
>    provoked your own death?- Hide quoted text -

Sam three weeks ago I was beaten up by 6 of Osceola sheriff's Bob
Hansell deputies. Neighbors called fire department and that saved my
life. I was covered with blood. When in prison sargent Berger gave a
thumbs down to nurse Madline who was pleading for my diabetes
medication. They made me stand(no bed) the 24 hours of my prison stay.
When released I went to hospital ER to have my bandages changed. I am
on pain pills for my back. Found out that sargent Berger is one of
the many relatives BOB Hansell made deputies. I am still alive to
bring Osceola sheriff Bob Hansell to justice. He has a license to
kill,and I still believe killing people is against the law My problem
having a hearing on this might not be possible now that Florida is
100% fascist TreBert

Hagar

Oct 1, 2010, 8:44:51 AM10/1/10

"bert" <herbertg...@msn.com> wrote in message

***********************************
BeeertBrain, they are merely attempting to rid Florida of yet another Loser,
namely YOU ... in time they will succeed.

Thomas Heger

Oct 1, 2010, 10:41:06 AM10/1/10
Androcles schrieb:

> "Thomas Heger" <ttt...@web.de> wrote in message
>
> | Androcles is certainly a good physicist, but he could become a better
> | one, if he would stop insulting indiscriminately everybody.
>
> What would be the fun in that?

Well, insults could be a method to express the own emotions, but you
don't want to tell me, that EVERYBODY would deserve that kind of emotions?

> | I think, that people should be kind of helpful to other posters and the
> | progress of a discussion, but possibly these are just my dreams, that
> | have nothing to do with the real world (real jungle?).
>
> The problem with that idea is the other posters don't stick to physics,
> they want to talk about me instead. You are doing it now and the cackling
> hen-son can't resist it.

No, I didn't want to talk about you, but couldn't resist to make you
believe.

> Stick to physics and mathematics, debate logically and you'll get
> fair treatment. Rant about some crackpot theory of yours (or Einstein's)
> and I'll insult.

Actually I don't call my idea 'theory', but I call it 'idea' or maybe
'concept'. You may say, it's a bad idea, but in that case I would like
to hear from you, what particular aspect you don't like.

Newton insulted Hooke, Hooke insulted Newton. Nobody
> liked Newton, but he is still the greatest physicist there ever was.
> "Standing on the shoulders of giants" was a jibe at Hooke's small
> stature.
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hooke>

That was certainly an interesting guy and a very good scientist.

Greetings

TH

Androcles

Oct 1, 2010, 11:27:58 AM10/1/10

| Androcles schrieb:
| > "Thomas Heger" <ttt...@web.de> wrote in message
| >
| > | Androcles is certainly a good physicist, but he could become a better
| > | one, if he would stop insulting indiscriminately everybody.
| >
| > What would be the fun in that?
| >
| Well, insults could be a method to express the own emotions, but you
| don't want to tell me, that EVERYBODY would deserve that kind of emotions?

When someone makes assertions that they cannot support with evidence
then that someone sometimes gets insulted. Now, what evidence do you
have that EVERYBODY would deserve insulting? I'll give you opportunity
to provide that evidence before I insult you.

| > | I think, that people should be kind of helpful to other posters and
the
| > | progress of a discussion, but possibly these are just my dreams, that
| > | have nothing to do with the real world (real jungle?).
| >
| > The problem with that idea is the other posters don't stick to physics,
| > they want to talk about me instead. You are doing it now and the
cackling
| > hen-son can't resist it.
|
| No,

Yes you are, don't lie.

| I didn't want to talk about you, but couldn't resist to make you
| believe.

You will not MAKE me believe anything. I'll only believe what *I*
choose to believe, and even then I'll question myself.

| > Stick to physics and mathematics, debate logically and you'll get
| > fair treatment. Rant about some crackpot theory of yours (or
Einstein's)
| > and I'll insult.
|
| Actually I don't call my idea 'theory', but I call it 'idea' or maybe
| 'concept'. You may say, it's a bad idea, but in that case I would like
| to hear from you, what particular aspect you don't like.

Ideas are a pfennig a million. Anyone can have ideas, making them
work is the difficult part. Every piece of technology in existence
today is the result of someone's idea. Here is an idea from one of
your fellow countrymen, a simple idea... He turned MMX on its
side.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T0d7o8X2-E>
With that he made a discovery: light can be accelerated.
Perhaps it was an accidental discovery as many are, but Martin
Grusenick is a true physicist and scientist. And once someone
realises it can be used to speed up interplanetary communications
the light accelerator will become a reality. I've known light can
be accelerated for over 20 years.

| Newton insulted Hooke, Hooke insulted Newton. Nobody
| > liked Newton, but he is still the greatest physicist there ever was.
| > "Standing on the shoulders of giants" was a jibe at Hooke's small
| > stature.
| > <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Hooke>
| That was certainly an interesting guy and a very good scientist.

Yeah, ok... are we done with insults now? Can we discuss physics instead?

Brad Guth

Oct 1, 2010, 11:44:46 AM10/1/10

Where are the feds and the ACLU? (or are they also in on it?)

You could sue the county and state for $100 million plus unspecified
damages. At least your extended family would eventually benefit from
your pain and suffering.

~ BG

ben6993

Oct 1, 2010, 1:08:57 PM10/1/10
On Sep 18, 3:19 pm, moro...@world.std.spaamtrap.com (Michael Moroney)
wrote:

Alice had a cheshire cat.
It had only a winsome grin
She also had a foul-mouthed lion
and loathed the sight of him

She had asked androcles
to soothe the lion's pain
but all he did
was to stick the thorn
right back in again

So she threw poor BedPan
down the sluice
his crapons everywhere
and threw the lion after him
more than she could bear

and when he surfaced up again
his body it had vanished
and all he had was a malicious snarl
from that poor lion banished

He was full of spite
something not quite right
just ethereal snarls and crapons
You can sense it now, that bilious bite

As he floats dismembered
through the airwaves
you can sense him crying for "Alice"
but all you read
is vile, with no heed,
hell bent on venting malice.

Uncle Ben

Oct 1, 2010, 2:23:25 PM10/1/10
On Oct 1, 7:24 am, Thomas Heger <ttt_...@web.de> wrote:

> Androcles is certainly a good physicist, but he could become a better
> one, if he would stop insulting indiscriminately everybody.

Come now, Thomas. Androcles a good physicist? You cannot be serious!

He believes himself to be the best physicist in the world, because he
has found an "algebraic error" in Einstein's 1905 relativity paper, to
wit:

Einstein unknowingly derived the _expansion_ of a moving rod due to
its motion, where he thought he had derived a _contraction_.

Nobody else in the known universe agrees with Androcles about this,
which makes him idiosyncratic, idiomatic, and frankly an idiot.

And don't even think about his mathematical background or his grasp of
logic. He believes himself to have rescued calculus from absurdity by
"hypothesizing" a smallest real number h greater than zero. When
offered a counterexample, such as h/2, he rejects it because it
violates his hypothesis. !

You can expect him to answer this post citing me admitting that he had
correctly read something that I had not. This he has clung to for
years now, quoting it in response to almost every post I write.

Uncle Ben
(aka to Androcles, Uncle Bonehead)

hanson

Oct 1, 2010, 2:23:35 PM10/1/10
.... AHAHAHAHA... ahahaha... AHAHAHAHA....

"Thomas Heger" <ttt...@web.de> wrote:
> hanson schrieb:

<snip, except for>

Heger wrote:
Well, no.
I've never heard a German phrase 'harass' or similar.
But maybe there is, but you should ask google, because
google knows EVERYTHING (possibly not the colour
of my underpants. ..scratch.. Wait ...
No, possibly google DOES know;-)

hanson wrote:
Heger, it is pitiful that you don't know the words for daily
used items, from/in your own Sprachgebiet, words which
I picked up when I was on the job there. Here is the result
from your suggested googleling:
<http://www.economypoint.org/b/beverage-crate.html>
< http://tinyurl.com/Translate-Harass-Crate >

Heger wrote:
Androcles is certainly a good physicist, but he could
become a better one, if he would stop insulting
indiscriminately everybody.

hanson wrote:
]ahahaha... Heger, do you know what this US Sprichwort
means: "Different strokes for/by different folks" ?
To Androcles, his "cuntering" is very valuable self-therapy
for him (to call posters "cunt") ... It makes Andro out to be
the Great "Cuntor", in contrast to the Cantor in the Jewish
Temple. Andro, ist der "hoch-ober-volle Futzen Meister".
This is a very begehrter/coveted title in the UK, on the
same level as is the title of "Baruch" amongst the Yidds.

Heger wrote:
I think, that people should be kind of helpful to other posters
and the progress of a discussion, but possibly these are just
my dreams, that have nothing to do with the real world
(real jungle?).

hanson wrote:
... ahahahaha.. Heger, you are still a whipper-snapper.
I can't blame you, though, because when I was your age,
I too got consternated and mad at the senior set when
they made jokes and laughed during "shop talk", which I,
back then, took for very serious... You'll get "it" too one
day in the future.. & you too will become just like Andro...

Heger wrote:
No I don't want, [to get out of the hot "kitchen ] because

I think the Usenet is just fine.

hanson wrote:
.... ahahahaha... then quit complaining... ahahaha...
To boot, Andro seems to get mad that you keep this
thread alive.. as evidenced in that Andro made a new
thread in your honor with a different subject line. OTOH
Andro does eminently enjoy his 15 seconds of fame.

Thomas Heger

Oct 2, 2010, 1:42:58 AM10/2/10

Well, yes. I mean both: light can be accelerated and you know about.
My explanation goes (according to my concept) like this:
the universe we live in is organized in kind of steps. These steps are
self similar and this the behavior of fractals. So we could compare very
small to very large systems and find, they act similar, but differ in
size and frequency. Small things have higher frequency and large have lower.
So we could embed small systems in larger systems. The largest we know
is called universe and the smallest maybe elementary particles.
Now lets take one of those and put 'shells' around it -like the skins of
an onion- until it fills the entire universe. Than we find ourselves
somewhere in the middle on the surface of planet Earth.
This axis of scale is now vertical to this surface, because 'space' or
universe is where we look at, if we look into the sky.
If we look down along this axis, we would see, that everything rotates,
but with different speed. The tiny things fast and the universe almost
not at all. Our vertical is than on a curved line, because the lower
region rotates faster. This -btw- allows to understand gravity, because
gravity depends on frequency as do things themselves.
Since what we call space depends on light - as means to measure length
as that, what we could actually see - space is kind of curved, too, but
the mean of the laser isn't.

This idea has far reaching consequences and failed to find somebody to
understand it. Possibly you would.

If we would drop the 'speedlimit' of c, than we could see, how fields
function in general and we could find a different explanation for matter.
The concept I call 'structured spacetime' and that is to the best of my
knowledge my invention. So you cannot know, but I could explain.

Since we can see light, we assume, that we could see all light. But this
is wrong, because we could see only light coming to us through our past
light cone. This cone is actually a set of spheres and we build the
center. This is so for every object, but the universe seen is not the
same, but any object sees its own and we only see the same things, if we
look into the same direction.
Since all humans see the same universe, when they look upwards, they
think, this is all there is, but this is wrong.
Now we need the theory you hate the most and that is SRT. Than we
contract the universe to a point and expand a point to a universe, but
'round the corner', like where the direction of time goes perpendicular
to ours. The expansation we would assign to the big-bang and the
contraction to the 'big-crunch'.
Since we have two opposing behaviors, we get standing waves, we commonly
call matter. The connections between those material objects are wavelike
influences, but faster than light, while the objects themself are slower.

The very, very counter-intuitive aspect of this idea is, that material
objects in one frame could appear as light in some other, because
standing waves are standing only along their specific 'time-axis'.

TH

Androcles

Oct 2, 2010, 3:14:42 AM10/2/10
On Oct 2, 6:42 am, Thomas Heger <ttt_...@web.de> wrote:
> Androcles schrieb:
>

> > "Thomas Heger" <ttt_...@web.de> wrote in message
See a psychiatrist, I can't help you. I pointed you to a real
experiment
and you come back with verbal diarrhea, ranting about your wet dreams.
Your "idea" has far reaching consequences, it should get you a padded
cell
very shortly.

Thomas Heger

Oct 3, 2010, 2:32:31 AM10/3/10
Androcles schrieb:

> On Oct 2, 6:42 am, Thomas Heger <ttt_...@web.de> wrote:
>> Androcles schrieb:

> See a psychiatrist, I can't help you. I pointed you to a real

> experiment
> and you come back with verbal diarrhea, ranting about your wet dreams.
> Your "idea" has far reaching consequences, it should get you a padded
> cell
> very shortly.

This is what i mean: You gave me a link to this video of an inferometer
experiment. (The experiment btw is great. )
It shows, that there is a difference between horizontal and vertical
rotation.
Since 'vertical' is the direction of gravity, we could come to the idea,
that gravity and the measured effect are related. It had to be, because
the orientation is the only thing, that is changed.

Than I tried to interpret this effect and link speed of light to gravity
and explain that with my own words.
Your sole comment about this effort is, that you insult me. The reason
is, that you don't understand my explanation, but that is YOUR problem.

TH

Androcles

Oct 3, 2010, 3:30:41 AM10/3/10

"Thomas Heger" <ttt...@web.de> wrote in message
How did I insult you?
Listen Heger, if I diagnosed a fault with a car, said the spark plugs
were dirty or something, does that mean I insulted the car? You
are not firing on all cylinders, old chum. As sci-fi, your "idea" lacks
a plot, lacks sex, lacks humour, lacks characters, it's a washout.
As science it lacks logic, lacks mathematics, lacks reason, and
most of all it lacks EVIDENCE. I'm not insulting you, I'm giving
you my honest critique -- you are insane. That is quite normal,
most people are insane.They believe in a god or gods and that
explains everything to them. You want to be your own god, fine.

'Some men, reasoning preposterously, first establish some conclusion in
their minds which, either because of its being their own or because of their
having received it from some person who has their entire confidence,
impresses them so deeply that one finds it impossible ever to get it out of
their heads.'- Galileo Galilei

Galileo has insulted you long after he was dead and before you were
born.
Actually it is you that insulted my intelligence with your drivel, but
I'm not offended, I'm quite used to halfwits with crackpot theories and
I've given you some good advice. See a psychiatrist, I can't help you.

Thomas Heger

Oct 16, 2010, 9:25:44 PM10/16/10

What would you regard as evidence? The film about the inferometer
rotating vertical is an experiment.
This means, that we have an effect on light in hight and we have not in
horizontal direction.
We knew this already from various other experiments like that at the
Harward towers.
But what do we (you) learn from this experiment? Not too much, I'm afraid.
Since in the GR-spacetime view, the curvature of a timeline is the
reason for gravity, we could regard this experiment as evidence for GR.

Why that?
Because the term 'space' is linked to the path of light and that is
effected in height, that space is curved and we get gravity (what we do
in hight).
So the riddle remains, why this is so. What has hight to do with a
timeline? And why it gets curved?
At first sight, a vertical line is a timeline: just drop something and
follow its path.
A curved timeline is accelerated (guess why) and gravity is an
acceleration. So we could come to the idea, that gravity has something
to do with time.
And we have EVIDENCE, that this is so, because the film you have linked
is an experiment.

TH

Androcles

Oct 16, 2010, 9:53:04 PM10/16/10

"Thomas Heger" <ttt...@web.de> wrote in message

The result of the experiment, of course.

The film about the inferometer
| rotating vertical is an experiment.

Yes, ok...

| This means, that we have an effect on light in hight and we have not in
| horizontal direction.

Yes, very good.

| We knew this already from various other experiments like that at the
| Harward towers.

Those were suspicious, using sound.

| But what do we (you) learn from this experiment?

We already know when things fall they accelerate. I've learned that
light does too.

| Not too much, I'm afraid.

That's your problem, not mine.

| Since in the GR-spacetime view, the curvature of a timeline is the
| reason for gravity, we could regard this experiment as evidence for GR.

Shut up, Heger, you know absolutely nothing about GR. You are
bluffing and you know it. What the fuck is a "timeline" and why is it
a reason for gravity? Fuckin' babbling bullshit!