why Navy released 3 UFO vids but others are "too sensitive"

MrPosti...@kymhorsell.com

Sep 15, 2022, 10:24:48 AM9/15/22
John Greenwald has updated his commentry on why the Navy denied his
request to release vids it has showing UFO's possibly interacting with
Navy aircraft and ships.
According to public documents released recently there are believed to be
100s if not more of them.
The Navy has already released 3 vids showing aircraft in pursuit of
unusual objects that fly, submerge underwater, and buzz battle groups
off the Cal coast.
Pilots have told the press they see things over the Atlantic
that defy explanation "every day we fly out there".

From Black Vault (no link; Greenwald doesn't like it):

US Navy Says ALL UAP/UFO Videos Are Classified And Exempt From Release
John Greenewald
Sept 8, 2022
Updated:Sept 13, 2022

After a nearly 2 and a half year effort, The Black Vault was denied
under FOIA to get videos declassified depicting Unidentified Aerial
Phenomena (UAP) citing a harm to national security, if released.

Since Dec of 2017, 2 videos that surfaced of alleged
Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) sightings captivated the
world. Months later, a third was released that only increased public
interest into the topic, but also strengthened their voice for
transparency about the mysterious phenomena.

Even though the military said they were not cleared for public
dissemination and considered leaked, the Navy later would officially
release copies of the same in April of 2020 to satisfy public
curiosity and calls for transparency. But, how many other videos were
there?

At that moment, The Black Vault aimed to find out just that.

So, in April of 2020, The Black Vault began a pursuit to have the
US Navy release ALL of their videos that held a UAP designation. And
after nearly 2 and a half years, the untold number of videos with
that UAP designation have been fully denied due to national security
concerns. The Pursuit

This story begins on April 28, 2020, when The Black Vault filed FOIA
case DON-NAVY-2020-007226 (later renumbered in Nov of 2020 after
a bogus rejection and given new case number DON-NAVY-2021-001457) to
the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR), the same command that
officially released the 3 UAP videos one day prior.

[IMAGE] NAVAIR's official denial wherein they stated they had no
additional UAP videos to release

The request was simple. It asked for all videos that were designated
"Unidentified Aerial Phenomena", just like the FLIR1, Gimbal and
GoFast videos that they had previously released and labeled as
"UAP". The FOIA case filed sought ALL of them.

It seemed plausible if there were three, there were more at
NAVAIR. However, in March of 2022, NAVAIR would deny that request
stating that they found no additional videos. It seemed strange they
had three, and only those three, but other requests had already been
filed by The Black Vault to seek out more places UAP videos might be
hiding.

On Feb 2, 2021, The Black Vault had also filed FOIA request
DON-NAVY-2021-001456. Given that it was recognized by Congress, and
stated in the media numerous times, this specific case was filed with
the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) which was said to be the home
for the UAP Task Force (UAPTF). Yet, it would take 17 months for ONI
to inform The Black Vault that the videos, if any designation "UAP"
should exist, would be housed at the Office of the Chief of Naval
Operations (N2/N6), and a new case needed to be filed there. It
appeared that the 17 month wait endured, was a complete waste of time.

A new case was filed DON-NAVY-2022-010360 to N2/N6, and only two
months after that was filed on July 11, 2022, The Black Vault received
the official denial.

"The UAP Task Force has responded back to DNS-36 and have stated that
the requested videos contain sensitive information pertaining to
Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) and are classified and are exempt
from disclosure in their entirety under exemption 5 USC. § 552
(b)(1) in accordance with Executive Order 13526 and the UAP Security
Classification Guide," Gary Cason, Deputy Director, DON FOIA/PA
Program Office, said in the response letter. "The release of this
information will harm national security as it may provide adversaries
valuable information regarding Dept of Defense/Navy operations,
vulnerabilities, and/or capabilities. No portions of the videos can be
segregated for release."

Potentially seeing a justification of an appeal, the US Navy
uncharacteristically gave additional details for their decision, which
cited the previous release of 3 UAP videos.

"While 3 UAP videos were released in the past, the facts specific
to those 3 videos are unique in that those videos were initially
released via unofficial channels before official release," Cason
stated in the letter. "Those events were discussed extensively in the
public domain; in fact, major news outlets conducted specials on these
events. Given the amount of information in the public domain regarding
these encounters, it was possible to release the files without further
damage to national security."

The Black Vault has filed an appeal seeking the release of the videos
denied.

--
"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.
Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less."

Unidentified aerial phenomena I. Observations of events
B.E. Zhilyaev, V. N. Petukhov, V. M. Reshetnyk
Main Astronomical Observatory, NAS of Ukraine,
Zabalotnoho 27, 03680, Kyiv, Ukraine
[...] We present a broad range of UAPs. We see them everywhere. We observe a
significant number of objects whose nature is not clear. Flights of single,
group and squadrons of the ships were detected, moving at speeds from 3 to
15 degrees per second. Some bright objects exhibit regular brightness
variability in the range of 10 - 20 Hz. Two-site observations of UAPs at a
base of 120 km with 2 synchronised cameras allowed the detection of
a variable object, at an altitude of 1170 km. It flashes for one hundredth
of a second at an average of 20 Hz. [...]
An object contrast makes it possible to estimate the distance using
colourimetric methods. [Objects with 0 albedo] are observed in the
troposphere at distances up to 10-12 km. We estimate their size from 3 to 12
meters and speeds up to 15 km/s. [...]
[Astronomers in Ukraine have undertaken their own independent survey
of objects they see flying over the Kyiv region at speeds around 15 km/sec.
They are watching the daytime sky at the zenith and in front of the moon.
They see many objects --, some bright and some dark, different sizes.
They travel often singly but sometimes in large groups.
They are not likely anything sent by Russia or any other country].

'Cosmic' and 'phantom' UFOs are all over Ukraine's skies, govt report
claims
Live Science, 15 Sep 2022 05:00Z
Of course, given that Russia and Ukraine have been locked in a months-long
war that relies heavily on aircraft and drones, it ...

Scientists in Ukraine say they've spotted several UFOs
Metro, 14 Sep 2022 15:50Z
Scientists in Ukraine believe they've spotted a number of UFOs, according to
a new preprint research paper. The paper ...

Hotel mogul, UFO believer spending in Nevada governor's race
ABC, 14 Sep 2022 14:28Z
Las Vegas-based hotel magnate and longtime UFO researcher Robert Bigelow has
donated, through his owned companies, a total of ...

US Navy Admits It Has More UFO Videos, But Don't Expect to See Them Anytime Soon
ScienceAlert, 11 Sep 2022 03:11Z
The US Navy holds unseen videos of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) - or
unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), as the ...

Classified UFO videos would 'harm national security' if released, Navy says
Live Science, 10 Sep 2022 10:59Z
The US Navy holds unseen videos of unidentified flying objects (UFOs) - or
unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), as the ...

Navy tells watchdog site releasing all UFO videos would
'harm national security'
Washington Examiner on MSN.com, 09 Sep 2022 19:26Z
A watchdog website says its Freedom of Information Act request for
every UFO video held by the Navy was denied due to national security reasons.
The Black Vault says that, since April 2020, it has been attempting to
get all videos of UFOs (also called unidentified aerial phenomena)
possessed by the Navy via a FOIA request.
After receiving several rejections in which the Navy would neither
confirm nor deny the existence of the videos, the group says it
received a response denying the request for the "sensitive information."
"The requested videos contain sensitive information pertaining to
Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) and are classified and are exempt
from disclosure," the letter read. "The release of this information
will harm national security."
[Every frame apparently contains things too scary to show the public].

The true story of how UFOs evolved from science fiction to a national
security priority
grid, 07 Sep 2022 18:32Z
It's never aliens. Nonetheless, Congress, NASA and the Defense
Dept have embraced a new era of UFO investigations.
[The directives makes it clear. If it's made on Earth some other
department handles it. If it's non-humans then the Pentagon's new UFO
office are in charge].

[It Must Be The Russians!]
Watch as US Navy's most advanced warship is buzzed by mysterious `UFO'
drone swarm amid cluster of close encounters
The Sun, 02 Sep 2022 11:51Z
NEW video shows a mysterious "drone swarm" buzzing the US Navy's most
advanced warship off the coast of California. Six ...
[In other news a "movie" of light curves from mns of images from
the TESS space telescope orbiting between the earth and moon show
unusual brightening and darkening pulses that highly correlate with
UFO activity observed across N Am. <kymhorsell.com/UFO/moviebkg.mp4>].

Mark Earnest

Sep 15, 2022, 10:42:30 AM9/15/22
Enough of what pilots say, what to do you say? The aliens obviously don't care.

R Kym Horsell

Sep 15, 2022, 11:45:02 AM9/15/22
Mark Earnest <gmea...@att.net> wrote:
> Enough of what pilots say, what to do you say? The aliens obviously don't care.

Well I think "they" *do* care. Even the Pentagon acks they have
"signature magagement capability" aka cloaking tech.
They dont need to appear to anyone yet at least sometimes they
choose to be obvious. Flying over Washington, buzzing warships, etc.
Not to mention the huge number of lights in the night sky I've seen over
Melbourne in the past couple years of lockdown, many of them chased by
small aircraft and some jets with big flashing LED displays (for some reason).

"They" apparently have some message and -- we might be guestimating here --
but it seems they may think it is not getting through to whomever they
think should be hearing it.

As to what I "say" -- there are extensive archives at
<kymhorsell.com/UFO/Archives/> (presently 105 articles).
On many topics for which there is at least some kind of numerical data.
All of these have been posted somwehere over the past few years.

The articles are presently listed at the URL in rev order but were written
as I started from total ignorance and saw more and more patterns
picked up by the s/w I run.

I read quite a bit in parallel on the various UFO sites and over time
appreciated it didnt matter how apparently "off the reservation" some
of the UFO folklore seemed to be, there is oftentimes concrete evidence
for a "broad brush version" of much of it.

E.g. I read on one site about the theory there was a UFO base at
the South Pole somewhere. Well... if you are a quant and have radar
data from the S Pole daily for the past 30 years you NATCHLEE want
to see if you can process it to find this base, which is supposedly
round and 10s of miles wide.

Surprise. Using the same s/w that managed to pick up a pattern
just recently published in Nature involving developing net release of CO2
from the Amazon and Congo (prev had been squestering CO2) I found
a region that surprisingly met the specifications of the folklore
location in the French claim in Antarctica (that is interestingly a wedge
territory inside the YUGE Australian claim).

After that and quite a few other things similar I have to be open to what
people might suspect or believe and until I have good evidence in some
data somewhere have to assign anything that isn't directly self-contradictory
a "maybe".

But of course I always like to check the data... eventually.

Sjouke Burry

Sep 15, 2022, 11:58:46 AM9/15/22
On 15.09.22 16:42, Mark Earnest wrote:
> On Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 9:24:48 AM UTC-5, MrPosti...@kymhorsell.com wrote:
>> John Greenwald has updated his commentry on why the Navy denied his

> Enough of what pilots say, what to do you say? The aliens obviously don't care.

And why do you show all that shit again, without cutting out
the trash????????