There will be Time Travel

Mark Earnest

Aug 1, 2022, 8:21:42 AM8/1/22
But not into the future. We still have to make that.

We can travel into the past, but only as an observer. We will not be able to interact with anything.

The dinosaurs will not be able to eat us.

Whisper

Aug 1, 2022, 8:27:16 AM8/1/22
Gibberish.

casagi...@optimum.net

Aug 1, 2022, 4:18:16 PM8/1/22
On Mon, 1 Aug 2022 22:27:14 +1000, Whisper <whi...@ozemail.com.au>
wrote:
I totally agree it's gibberish !

Sjouke Burry

Aug 1, 2022, 5:10:38 PM8/1/22
And we are all travelling into the future daily.
Done that for at least 79 years.

Mark Earnest

Aug 2, 2022, 1:04:52 PM8/2/22
Then learn gibberish. There will be time travel. Study the nature of black holes and what happens if you get too close to one. Also think about worm holes. And Sjouke I think you know what is meant by time travel into the future. Read H.G. Wells.

Bullshit Detector

Aug 2, 2022, 9:03:35 PM8/2/22
This is all delusional, religious bunkum hokum and smokum nonsense. No
one has ever seen a black hole or worm hole. Yet you believe in them.

Stop watching Star Trek and the military industrial psyop complex, and
learn to think. You're their bitch.

We already are time traveling. That's why we are mortal. Once you die,
you leave time and enter eternity, and you cease time travel. Then you
see all events in all times at once. That's the definition of eternity.
Eternity is not linear. It is absolutely all-encompassing, like its
relavive, mathematical infinity.

In order to 'time travel' you must be born into the stream. You can't
take an already born body and inject it elsewhere in the stream. The
body is part of the stream of time. The conscious spirit is not. The
spirit is focused on the current body, at its point in time, and blind
to the rest. It's an illusion of perspective.

The overarching spirit is present at all points in time and sees all
infinite events at once.

You have got to lay down the sci-fi nonsense. All of these questions
were answered centuries ago by real scientists, not government-paid
propagandist dolts.

--

Bullshit Detector

Mark Earnest

Aug 3, 2022, 8:00:58 AM8/3/22
This all came from "How the Universe Works," on cable TV starring a lot of atheist scientists like you. Watch and also find out how a supernova explodes into planets and how we plan to migrate before the Sun turns into a Red Giant. There are also planets made of gold and some that rain diamonds.

Siri Cruise

Aug 3, 2022, 9:47:19 AM8/3/22
In article
<6ca0fb7b-0f25-4fde...@googlegroups.com>,
Mark Earnest <gmea...@att.net> wrote:

> > You have got to lay down the sci-fi nonsense. All of these questions
> > were answered centuries ago by real scientists, not government-paid
> > propagandist dolts.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Bullshit Detector
> This all came from "How the Universe Works," on cable TV starring a lot of
> atheist scientists like you. Watch and also find out how a supernova
> explodes into planets and how we plan to migrate before the Sun turns into a
> Red Giant. There are also planets made of gold and some that rain diamonds.

2035 will be an interesting year. Especially 12 June.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Daniel65

Aug 4, 2022, 6:50:17 AM8/4/22
Siri Cruise wrote on 3/8/22 11:47 pm:
> In article <6ca0fb7b-0f25-4fde...@googlegroups.com>,
> Mark Earnest <gmea...@att.net> wrote:
>
>>> You have got to lay down the sci-fi nonsense. All of these
>>> questions were answered centuries ago by real scientists, not
>>> government-paid propagandist dolts.
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Bullshit Detector
>> This all came from "How the Universe Works," on cable TV starring a
>> lot of atheist scientists like you. Watch and also find out how a
>> supernova explodes into planets and how we plan to migrate before
>> the Sun turns into a Red Giant. There are also planets made of gold
>> and some that rain diamonds.
>
> 2035 will be an interesting year. Especially 12 June.

Why do you specifically point to 2035??
--
Daniel

Mark Earnest

Aug 4, 2022, 11:13:18 AM8/4/22
It is a message of hope.

Siri Cruise

Aug 4, 2022, 11:30:24 AM8/4/22
In article <tcg897$2pofv$1...@dont-email.me>,
Look forward to the breakthrough in nuclear fusion in 2034. It
will have fortunate and, on 12 June, unfortunate consequences.

Whisper

Aug 4, 2022, 12:17:38 PM8/4/22
On 5/08/2022 1:30 am, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <tcg897$2pofv$1...@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>
>> Siri Cruise wrote on 3/8/22 11:47 pm:

>>> 2035 will be an interesting year. Especially 12 June.
>>>
>> Why do you specifically point to 2035??
>
> Look forward to the breakthrough in nuclear fusion in 2034. It
> will have fortunate and, on 12 June, unfortunate consequences.

No such thing as seeing the future. Stop posting complete bullshit to
this ng please, it's supposed to be about science not fantasy nonsense.

Mark Earnest

Aug 4, 2022, 12:34:26 PM8/4/22
The weatherman said it will rain. Five days later, it does.

Whisper

Aug 5, 2022, 4:29:16 AM8/5/22
Not every time, often it never rains.

What's that got to do with BS predictions 13 yrs into the future? Just
spam bs which is off topic for a science ng.

casagi...@optimum.net

Aug 8, 2022, 4:05:03 PM8/8/22
See : The UNIVERSE - What We Know ...

Behaves according to natural laws etc.

The unique past, present and future, are all contained in the state at
any instant.

There will never be any time travel !

Mark Earnest

Aug 8, 2022, 4:39:59 PM8/8/22
There is the natural, then there is the supernatural. Time travel is the supernatural unless you choose not to look at it that way.

Daniel65

Aug 9, 2022, 7:25:35 AM8/9/22
casagi...@optimum.net wrote on 9/8/22 6:05 am:
Umm!! How can 'the present' contain any information about the state of
the Future!!
--
Daniel

casagi...@optimum.net

Aug 9, 2022, 3:45:42 PM8/9/22
>> See : The UNIVERSE - What We Know ...
>>
>> Behaves according to natural laws etc.
>>
>> The unique past, present and future, are all contained in the state at
>> any instant.
>>
>> There will never be any time travel !
>>
>Umm!! How can 'the present' contain any information about the state of
>the Future!!

Starting with the configuration at any instant ( past, present or
future ) , you can theoretically move to any other point, according to
the natural laws. All are unique.

casagi...@optimum.net

Aug 9, 2022, 3:50:47 PM8/9/22
>> See : The UNIVERSE - What We Know ...
>>
>> Behaves according to natural laws etc.
>>
>> The unique past, present and future, are all contained in the state at
>> any instant.
>>
>> There will never be any time travel !
>There is the natural, then there is the supernatural. Time travel is the supernatural unless you choose not to look at it that way.

No, there is only one, whatever you want to call it.

Daniel65

Aug 10, 2022, 2:09:07 AM8/10/22
... except that 'The Natural Laws' tend to change over time!!
--
Daniel

casagi...@optimum.net

Aug 10, 2022, 1:31:02 PM8/10/22

>> Starting with the configuration at any instant ( past, present or
>> future ) , you can theoretically move to any other point, according to
>> the natural laws. All are unique.
>>
>... except that 'The Natural Laws' tend to change over time!!

Absolutely never.

Cite an example.

That's why they're called Natural Laws.

Daniel65

Aug 11, 2022, 6:59:07 AM8/11/22
casagi...@optimum.net wrote on 11/8/22 3:31 am:
Sorry! You are correct! 'The Natural Laws' do not change ...... but our
understanding of them do change!!

At one time it was believed that MAN could not possibly go faster than
20 m.p.h. or so! Now we laugh at that thought!!
--
Daniel

Whisper

Aug 11, 2022, 7:50:30 AM8/11/22
So your logic seems to be if we could go faster than 20 mph then we can
go a trillion mph? If we can think it, then it's possible?

This ng is so stupid it beggars belief.

Daniel65

Aug 11, 2022, 9:50:18 PM8/11/22
Whisper wrote on 11/8/22 9:50 pm:
Not quite that simple but .... Just because IT is impossible NOW doesn't
mean IT will still be impossible next week, next year, next century!!

> If we can think it, then it's possible?
>
> This ng is so stupid it beggars belief.
--
Daniel

R Kym Horsell

Aug 12, 2022, 2:08:23 AM8/12/22
Whether or not something is impossible in the world
required total knowlege. Since it's demonstratable that humanity knows
a tiny minority of what there is to know it is a dumb hick indeed
that persists in knowing something is "impossible".
For some reason some people confuse mathematical theories where knowlege
is total (i.e. we list all the assumptions and methods for combining them
to start with) with non-monotone real-world systems where any new
discovery can totally overtune everything "known" up to that point.
A friend of mine once quipped humanity should play to its strengths and
create a science of complete ignorance. Then maybe civilization would get
somewhere.

--
He who knows does not speak.
He who speaks does not know.