UFOs may become a surprise issue in midterms

瀏覽次數:19 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

MrPosti...@kymhorsell.com

未讀,
2022年9月23日 上午10:36:062022/9/23
收件者:
Surprise! Next big UFO report due Oct 31 and topic may
become election issue for first time.

<https://thedebrief.org/here-comes-the-october-surprise/>

The Logic of the 2022 Calendar

The legislation on last year's NDAA or National Defense Authorization
Act passed both the House and Senate and then was signed by President
Biden at the beginning of 2022. It's the law.

The NDAA contained a lengthy amendment from Senators Kirsten
Gillibrand and Marco Rubio. It called for all kinds of juicy new plans
for UAP investigation, from annual classified and public reports to
funding for investigations to a new office to a demand for answers
across the board about who makes UAPs, why they cause health effects,
and whether or not we have any of them in our possession. I know what
you're thinking. Oh my.

Most notably, however, the NDAA Gillibrand-Rubio Amendment set a
deadline for that first annual report. This time it doesn't matter
when Biden signed it; the deadline is the same.

The next momentous Congressionally-mandated UAP report is due on
Halloween this year -- Oct 31, 2022.

It could happen before, but the even money has to be on exactly that
date, based on the ODNI's previous behavior. No matter who is writing
this one or UAP reports to come, they will tend to take all the time
they can get, like a sophomore cramming for a midterm.

This year's midterm elections are of huge importance since all members
of the House of Representatives are up for election and one-third of
the members of the Senate, plus a majority of the nation's governors.
Given the tie in the Senate between Democrats and Republicans and the
razor-thin edge for the Democrats in the House, it's fair to say that,
in some respects, the fate of the nation hangs in the balance that
day. The news is full of motivating stories to get voters to the polls.

"I think some of the phenomena we're going to be seeing continues to be
unexplained and might, in fact, be some type of phenomenon that is the
result of something that we don't yet understand."
--Ex-CIA Director John Brennan

Unidentified aerial phenomena I. Observations of events
B.E. Zhilyaev, V. N. Petukhov, V. M. Reshetnyk
Main Astronomical Observatory, NAS of Ukraine,
Zabalotnoho 27, 03680, Kyiv, Ukraine
[...] We present a broad range of UAPs. We see them everywhere. We observe a
significant number of objects whose nature is not clear. Flights of single,
group and squadrons of the ships were detected, moving at speeds from 3 to
15 degrees per second. Some bright objects exhibit regular brightness
variability in the range of 10 - 20 Hz. Two-site observations of UAPs at a
base of 120 km with 2 synchronised cameras allowed the detection of
a variable object, at an altitude of 1170 km. It flashes for one hundredth
of a second at an average of 20 Hz. [...]
An object contrast makes it possible to estimate the distance using
colourimetric methods. [Objects with 0 albedo] are observed in the
troposphere at distances up to 10-12 km. We estimate their size from 3 to 12
meters and speeds up to 15 km/s. [...]
[Astronomers in Ukraine have undertaken their own independent survey
of objects they see flying over the Kyiv region at speeds around 15
km/sec. They are watching the daytime sky at the zenith and in front
of the moon. They see many objects -- some bright and some dark,
different sizes. They travel often singly but sometimes in large
groups. They report brightness is linked with speed. The spectrum
of bright objects is reportedly not reflected sunlight. Objects
have been spotted inside the atm upto ~10 km but also out to ~1000 km
above the earth, travelling up to ~1000 km/sec. They are not likely
anything sent by Russia or any other country].

Prince Philip's 'UFO investigation could be released'
BANG Showbiz on MSN, 22 Sep 2022 15:22Z
Prince Philip's UFO investigation could be released following the death
of Queen Elizabeth. The prince developed a ...

How the Canadian govt plans to handle questions about UFOs
CTV News, 21 Sep 2022 15:32Z
The govt has a plan if questions about UFOs are raised in Parliament.
Transport Minister Omar Alghabra would lead the response to UFO-related
questions in the House of Commons, according to ...

Daniel65

未讀,
2022年9月24日 清晨7:38:252022/9/24
收件者:
MrPosti...@kymhorsell.com wrote on 24/9/22 12:34 am:
> Surprise! Next big UFO report due Oct 31 and topic may
> become election issue for first time.

"become election issue" .... WHERE?? Doubt it will feature big in
Victorian Election!!
--
Daniel

Mark Earnest

未讀,
2022年9月24日 清晨7:58:012022/9/24
收件者:
Too many dummies too blind to see them.

R Kym Horsell

未讀,
2022年9月24日 上午8:25:152022/9/24
收件者:
Mark Earnest <gmea...@att.net> wrote:
> On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 6:38:25 AM UTC-5, Daniel65 wrote:
>> MrPosti...@kymhorsell.com wrote on 24/9/22 12:34 am:
>> > Surprise! Next big UFO report due Oct 31 and topic may
>> > become election issue for first time.
> Too many dummies too blind to see them.

There may be a bit of an hiatus at the moment anyway.

The data upto the end of AUG from the NUFORC seems to show a decline
from ~30 sightings per day in early 2020 down to ~5 in late 2021
and only a moderate rise to ~15 by mid 2022.

<kymhorsell.com/UFO/ufo2020.gif>.

--
[Creeping denialism:]

>If a theory A predicts B and we observe B then we have evidence
>the theory is true.

There is a consensus that A => B and B is true does not imply anything on A.
-- Paul /D\ubrin <chu8i...@free.fr>, 08 Jul 2012 12:46:34 GMT

You have been stupid enough to write: "If a theory A predicts B and we
observe B then we have evidence the theory is true" and you are telling
me that pointing your error is some sophistry?
-- Paul Aubrin <chu8i...@free.fr>, 08 Jul 2012 18:36:01 GMT

These [preceding] points fit into a more general context about how
science works. Making successful predictions is the gold standard of
science. If a theory successfully predicts phenomena that are later
observed, one can be confident that the theory captures something
essential about the real world system.
-- Andrew Dessler, testimony to US Senate, 21 Jan 2014

Mark Earnest

未讀,
2022年9月24日 上午9:16:302022/9/24
收件者:
On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 7:25:15 AM UTC-5, kymho...@gmail.com wrote:
> Mark Earnest <gmea...@att.net> wrote:
> > Too many dummies too blind to see them.
> There may be a bit of an hiatus at the moment anyway.
>
> The data upto the end of AUG from the NUFORC seems to show a decline
> from ~30 sightings per day in early 2020 down to ~5 in late 2021
> and only a moderate rise to ~15 by mid 2022.

And no one can see them walking around.

R Kym Horsell

未讀,
2022年9月24日 上午9:37:552022/9/24
收件者:
Mark Earnest <gmea...@att.net> wrote:
> On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 7:25:15 AM UTC-5, kymho...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Mark Earnest <gmea...@att.net> wrote:
>> > Too many dummies too blind to see them.
>> There may be a bit of an hiatus at the moment anyway.
>> The data upto the end of AUG from the NUFORC seems to show a decline
>> from ~30 sightings per day in early 2020 down to ~5 in late 2021
>> and only a moderate rise to ~15 by mid 2022.
> And no one can see them walking around.

OK. We are now going to have a little trip right off into the weeds.
Buckle up evvybluddy.

Well... it depends what you mean.

I like those paranormal TV shows where they have lots of clips of
odd critters wandering around US national parks and the burbs of LA.
Blobs floating over neighborhoods. Lake critters swimming.
Even a vid posted by the USGS from a river in AK showing some kind
of thing moving down an ice-covered river with a request to
pls email them if anyone knows what the H*ll it is.

What the heck *are* those things? Animal, vegetable or mineral? :)

Using the old AI techniques it can be shown many sightings of odd stuff
have the same "fingerprints" as UFO activity. They are somehow related.

If UFO's are "a real thing" then it's possible some of these critters are
some part of "them", or their pets or their version of lab animals.
Some of the larger critters may be some greenie on "their" part to save
some endangered species from back home.

As for sightings of things that people closely relate to --
i.e. things that have a passing similarity to a human form (up to and
including yeti of various types) -- those sightings are as common as
UFO sightings themselves.

And, again, they have the fingerprints of different types of UFO activity.

We also have the folklore of certain regions of the world
supposedly being given over to "guests" of one type or another
by various governments.

Some of these regions are near populated areas and people talk.
OK. Mostly rubbish maybe. But there are hints that certain regions
are seeing quite literally guests walking around and chatting amongst
themselves.

And, finally, there are other things we see on those paranormal clips
where you can't actually see what is doing the throwing, but you can
see the objects moving. Some of them, of course, are bound to be fakes.
But the reason I suspect not all of them are fakes is the
reports of this kind of activity to paranormal groups again has the
same distinctive fingerprints of UFO activity.

The only X-files thing I've found so far is reports of actual hauntings
and apparitions etc seem to be one of the few that does not
have the same fingerprints. It's apparently something else.

Mark Earnest

未讀,
2022年9月24日 下午4:09:072022/9/24
收件者:
When an alien gets advanced enough it turns into a spirit and can take
any bodily form it chooses.

You do not want to know what it really looks like!

R Kym Horsell

未讀,
2022年9月24日 下午5:49:342022/9/24
收件者:
Mark Earnest <gmea...@att.net> wrote:
> When an alien gets advanced enough it turns into a spirit and can take
> any bodily form it chooses.
> You do not want to know what it really looks like!

Science's "two best theories" of how reality works both point to
some very weird things that encompass the concept of a "motivating force"
behind life and intelligence.
Both Relativity and Quantum Physics point to the universe being a
frozen pond like a piece of graph paper showing how the location
of an object varies with time. The graph "models" what a bouncing
ball does yet nothing on the graph moves. It's just a piece of paper.
The only thing that moves is your attention when you look at different
parts of the graph.
Reality may be the same kind of thing. Nothing in the universe really
changes -- but the "attention" (aka "soul" or "mind") of sentitent beings
can move around and percieve different things at different times via their
"insrument" aka coporeal form.
Various serious scientists have some strange tentative ideas but
the average of them all could be summarized as there is a basis
to believe in "souls" and that each e.g. lifeform is animated by by
a part of the "universal wavefunction".
I.e. you and that spider supposedly within 10 feet you or some alien worm
swimming on the ocean of a moon of Neptune are "entangled" and not entirely
distinct beings.
Jumping from body to body may be entirely possible -- if somewhat
a simplification of how it works -- because what some people term
"cosmic consciousness" is already part of everything.
There is also nothing to limit this "animating spirit" from animating
anything it might choose -- a river, a planet, the upper atmosphere,
a grain of sand, a black hole, the sun, a galaxy, or a rock.
It all sounds a bit crazy but either these kinds of things are supported
by science or our "best theories" are nuts. :)
When Science starts to take something serious -- and it can take
a few centuries to pick up the ball -- it can make some interesting inroads
into how things work. Some of the more interesting things I've been
reading about in the past few years seem to support precognition
or remote viewing e.g. experiments showing people a mixture of images
seem to find disturbing and/or sexual content can be predicted by most
people a few seconds before they see it. There are evolutionary reasons
why this might have developed, some argue. But these things may just be
the tip of the iceberg that GR and QP point to.
If it's taken the Pentagon 70 years to accept (or tell us about)
alien civilizations zipping around the solar system I'm not holding my breath
about leading military minds accepting the reality of ghosties and ghoulies. :)

Daniel65

未讀,
2022年9月25日 清晨5:57:532022/9/25
收件者:
Mark Earnest wrote on 24/9/22 9:57 pm:
> On Saturday, September 24, 2022 at 6:38:25 AM UTC-5, Daniel65 wrote:
>> MrPosti...@kymhorsell.com wrote on 24/9/22 12:34 am:
>>> Surprise! Next big UFO report due Oct 31 and topic may
>>> become election issue for first time.
>> "become election issue" .... WHERE?? Doubt it will feature big in
>> Victorian Election!!
>
> Too many dummies too blind to see them.

Yes, well the time for me to purchase a new pair of glasses is approaching!!
--
Daniel

Mark Earnest

未讀,
2022年9月25日 清晨6:51:082022/9/25
收件者:
The aliens are here. They have been here for a long time.
0 則新訊息