google groups users

Feb 15, 2024, 12:45:04 PMFeb 15

google groups users may not realize the fundamental differences between
the autonomous/decentralized usenet, versus the proprietary/centralized
alphabet/google corporation; the isolation of google groups from usenet
provides incentive for multitudes of google's users to seek free usenet
news servers, apps, and websites, that will help them to stay connected

a425couple

Feb 17, 2024, 12:14:41 PMFeb 17
I do not know D. I just have no answer to your questions here
and in other groups.
But I figure that in a couple of weeks we will know more
about how Google's decision will change the newsgroups.

It is always possible, that we will lose a few good and real posters,
and also loose a bunch of the spamers. We can Hope !!