Do Atheist know how to Meditate?

The Starmaker

Feb 26, 2016, 2:47:16 PM2/26/16
Do Atheist know how to Meditate?

When you Meditate...you can become at one with God.

Everyone knows...even the 'science girls' knows
if you want to be at one with God, you just meditate.

How do you think Einstein's arrived to his theory of relativity? Being at one with God through meditation.

I think he spent ten years at the patent office just meditating...
he surely wasn't doing anything else.

Eisntein saw a light...
then he saw another light..
then he saw a train...

No laboratory was needed, only meditation.

Einstein was at one with God. God is the light.

The League Of Tedious Wankers

Feb 26, 2016, 2:50:55 PM2/26/16
On 26/02/2016 19:47, The Starmaker wrote:
> Do
That was pretty much not worth reading at all, so well done.

Starmaker, a new Wanker to join the Hallowed Ranks of The League of
Tedious Wankers.

--
***
*** Ken Ditwad

The Starmaker

Feb 26, 2016, 2:53:30 PM2/26/16
The physicist Aage Bohr, while meditating, saw atom construction as a planetary system, and in 1975 got a Nobel Prize for it.

When you meditate...you are at one with God, you see the universe through God's eyes.

Now, how do you teach an atheist to be at one with God?

You got to tell him...

"Sit down, shut the fuck up and meditate motherfucker!!!!"

...and if that doesn't work..

Hit him on the heaed with a fuckin beer bottle and he'll be at one with God.

je suis charly

Feb 26, 2016, 3:11:10 PM2/26/16
In article <56D0AB...@ix.netcom.com>,
The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Do Atheist know how to Meditate?

Many Buddhists are atheists, and rumors are afoot they meditate.

--
Any one who has common sense will remember that the bewilderments
of the eye are of two kinds, and arise from two causes, either from

The Starmaker

Feb 26, 2016, 3:28:33 PM2/26/16
je suis charly wrote:

> In article <56D0AB...@ix.netcom.com>,
> The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
> > Do Atheist know how to Meditate?
>
> Many Buddhists are atheists, and rumors are afoot they meditate.

Well an atheist meditating is one way of keeping God in the closet.

The Starmaker

Feb 27, 2016, 1:29:15 PM2/27/16
The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > Do Atheist know how to Meditate?
> >
> > When you Meditate...you can become at one with God.
> >
> > Everyone knows...even the 'science girls' knows
> > if you want to be at one with God, you just meditate.
> >
> > How do you think Einstein's arrived to his theory of relativity? Being at one with God through meditation.
> >
> > I think he spent ten years at the patent office just meditating...
> > he surely wasn't doing anything else.
> >
> > Eisntein saw a light...
> > then he saw another light..
> > then he saw a train...
> >
> > No laboratory was needed, only meditation.
> >
> > Einstein was at one with God. God is the light.
>
> The physicist Aage Bohr, while meditating, saw atom construction as a planetary system, and in 1975 got a Nobel Prize for it.
>
> When you meditate...you are at one with God, you see the universe through God's eyes.

When Einstein and Bohr meditate...they are at one with God. They see the Light.

You know...like if you get an idea all of a sudden...a light bulb lights up in your head.

God is the light.

What did Einstein get a noble prize for? LIGHT.

God is the Light.

And then...there was light.

The light at the end of the tunnel.

Now, if you're looking for God..you might try meditating...and when you see the light..

you are at one with God.

hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(i'm meditating)mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

oops, i think i fell alseep.

The Starmaker

Feb 27, 2016, 1:41:04 PM2/27/16
That is why Albert Einstein did a lot of meditating...he wanted to be at one with God.

Albert Einstein wanted to talk to God. Get bright new ideas from Him.

Albert Einstein was soooo obsessed with communicating with God like his quotes:
"I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."

that Albert Einstein smoked tobacco called... Revelation.

Full Definition of revelation

1
a : an act of revealing or communicating divine truth b : something that is revealed by God to humans
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/revelation

Now, I wouldn't suggest you take up smoking....

But if you want to find God...

you don't have to look to far.

The Starmaker

Saul Levy

Feb 27, 2016, 6:39:08 PM2/27/16
FUCK OFF, SHIT FOR BRAINS!

Saul Levy

Saul Levy

Feb 27, 2016, 6:40:39 PM2/27/16
HOW DO WE GET RID OF YOU, SHIT FOR BRAINS?

Saul Levy

The Starmaker

Feb 28, 2016, 11:14:51 PM2/28/16
It appears to me you people don't understand anything about God...

Saul Levy

Feb 29, 2016, 8:37:25 AM2/29/16
WHAT'S TO UNDERSTAND, FAKESHIT?

WE KNOW YOU ARE A FAKE!

Saul Levy

Notroll2016

Feb 29, 2016, 9:30:25 AM2/29/16

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
***Solly's favorite way to mediate is to place his head up a camel's ass.

Saul Levy

Feb 29, 2016, 12:00:11 PM2/29/16
ONLY TROLLSHITHEADS DO THAT, YOU IMBECILE PIECE OF SHIT!

FUCK OFF!

Saul Levy

The Starmaker

Feb 29, 2016, 5:33:07 PM2/29/16
The Starmaker wrote:

> It appears to me you people don't understand anything about God...

Albert Einstein, and other nobel prize winners have meditated, made contact with God..and He
gave them the ideas that won a nobel prize, just by meditating and making contact with God.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to...meditate, and make contact with God.

Just meditate and follow the maze until you see a bright light.

God does not live on Mars....here is right here on Earth.

You just have to know how to find Him.

Most people are not aware of this, (if not anybody)...that
God cannot exist without a ...body.

Can you exist without a body???

A long time ago...

God realized that
He didn't have
too long to continue.

God realized
nothing last forever
including Himself...

so..

God created the heavens and the earth...

so that He can continue...forever.

Any questions?

The Starmaker

Mar 1, 2016, 1:07:19 AM3/1/16
The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
> >
> > It appears to me you people don't understand anything about God...
>
> Albert Einstein, and other nobel prize winners have meditated, made contact with God..and He
> gave them the ideas that won a nobel prize, just by meditating and making contact with God.
>
> You don't have to be a rocket scientist to...meditate, and make contact with God.
>
> Just meditate and follow the maze until you see a bright light.
>
> God does not live on Mars....He is right here on Earth.
>
> You just have to know how to find Him.
>
> Most people are not aware of this, (if not anybody)...that
> God cannot exist without a ...body.
>
> Can you exist without a body???
>
> A long time ago...
>
> God realized that
> He didn't have
> too long to continue.
>
> God realized
> nothing last forever
> including Himself...
>
> so..
>
> God created the heavens and the earth...
>
> so that He can continue...forever.
>
> Any questions?

Now that you know where God is...

the next step is to learn how
to communicate with Him.

That is what Albert Einstein was trying to do...
learn how to talk to God.

If you look at Albert Einsten's desk..
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-cQbGJV4s9dg/UXsSO5ecIaI/AAAAAAAAEds/AJH7qXQCRoo/s1600/EINSTEIN'S+DESK+PHOTOGRAPHED+A+DAY+AFTER+HIS+DEATH.jpg

you can see by what he read he was on the path to God.

Smiler

Mar 1, 2016, 4:48:28 PM3/1/16
On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 22:07:51 -0800, The Starmaker wrote:

> The Starmaker wrote:
>>
>> The Starmaker wrote:
>> >
>> > It appears to me you people don't understand anything about God...
>>
>> Albert Einstein, and other nobel prize winners have meditated, made
>> contact with God..and He gave them the ideas that won a nobel prize,
>> just by meditating and making contact with God.
>>
>> You don't have to be a rocket scientist to...meditate, and make contact
>> with God.
>>
>> Just meditate and follow the maze until you see a bright light.
>>
>> God does not live on Mars....He is right here on Earth.
>>
>> You just have to know how to find Him.
>>
>> Most people are not aware of this, (if not anybody)...that God cannot
>> exist without a ...body.
>>
>> Can you exist without a body???
>>
>> A long time ago...
>>
>> God realized that He didn't have too long to continue.
>>
>> God realized nothing last forever including Himself...
>>
>> so..
>>
>> God created the heavens and the earth...
>>
>> so that He can continue...forever.
>>
>> Any questions?
>

> Now that you know where God is...

But have no idea it exists.
How about posting some evidence that your supposed god exists?
Beliefs, opinions and 'holy' books are NOT evidence.

--
Smiler, The godless one.
aa #2279

The Starmaker

Mar 1, 2016, 5:34:45 PM3/1/16
But you're the kind of person that sees thousand of trees...but sees no
forest.

Arc Michael

Mar 1, 2016, 5:51:51 PM3/1/16
maybe those thousands of trees have been hacked up and loaded for lumber delivery, and thus no longer a forest, but stacked up, ready for national distribution. ?

Or you just some dolt with one brain cell, incapable of open minded thinking?

Les Hellawell

Mar 2, 2016, 6:44:48 AM3/2/16
On Tue, 01 Mar 2016 14:34:36 -0800, The Starmaker
<star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Smiler wrote:

No they have not

Just a religious idiot who thinks he is doing what is only in his
imagination

No evidence there is is such a creature (whatever one of those is
supposed to be

You cannot look for something that is just something in your
superstitious full imagination

Many are aware that you do not even there is evidence to show there
even is usch a thing let alone know what its characteristic are and
know that people like you can make them up to meet you imagination
and wishful thinking

Do you wish me accept this is so just on yor say-so or do you
have enything at all to show it is not just something you dreamed up

Since you cannt even present any evidence such thing exist
you can hardly tell us what it realises. Maybe you are presenting your
delusions as you seem to have plenty of them talking all the nonesense
you are talking here

No evidence of that again just your religious imaginings

>> > Now that you know where God is...

I know where you think your imaginary god is

>> But have no idea it exists.
>> How about posting some evidence that your supposed god exists?
>> Beliefs, opinions and 'holy' books are NOT evidence.
>>
>> --
>> Smiler, The godless one.
>> aa #2279
>> Gods are all tailored to order. They are made
>> to exactly fit the prejudices of the believer.
>

>But you're the kind of person that sees thousand of trees.
>own..but sees no
>forest.

<quote>
can't see the forest for the trees

It means that if you look at things one at a time, you might not
realize that a branch of separate "trees" go togehter to make a
"forest"

When you are too close to a situation you need to step back and get a
little perspective. When you do you will notice there was a whole
forest you couldn't see before because you were too close, and
focusing on the trees.
Simply that you have focused on the many details and have failed to
see the overall view, impression or key point.
<end quote>
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=can't+see+the+forest+for+the+trees

Both trees and forest are real things which we can photograph, draw,
sketch, plant and so on

We know of no gods to photograph, draw sketch of communicate with
anyway

If your claimed god is ananagous to a forest what analagy is the is
equivalent of the trees in your feeble attempt to explain away there
there is no gods not be able too see for the whatever?

Please take away you imaginary gods, take away your over rich
supersitious wishful thinking and start think about putting up
evidence to show there is a god or SHUT UP

This is not a newsgroup for taking about gods as if they are real
when you have no grounds to talk about in other that imaginary
terms

You future posts I will continue to treat as rubbish and just
ignore

Les Hellawell
Grreting from
YORKSHIRE - The White Rose County

Martin Luther wrote::
"Faith must trample underfoot all sense, reason and understanding

Which means that if Luther practised what he preached
nothing he ever said made any sense

The Starmaker

Mar 4, 2016, 11:05:09 AM3/4/16
What do you mean by..."exists"? Can you give me what you mean by..'existence'?

Notroll2016

Mar 4, 2016, 12:32:13 PM3/4/16

"The Starmaker" wrote in message news:56D9B2...@ix.netcom.com...
***Saul Levy knows how to meditate. He sticks his head up his camel
Fatima's ass and breathes deeply. Rinse and repeat.

Saul Levy

Mar 4, 2016, 1:28:06 PM3/4/16
TROLLSHIT PREFERS THE PACHYDERMS JUST LIKE A FUCKING TROLL!

THIS IS WHY HE IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE LOVER AND SPENDS SO MUCH TIME
SNIFFING TOILETS!

Saul Levy

Saul Levy

Mar 4, 2016, 5:44:57 PM3/4/16
YOU DON'T HAVE A MIND, FAKE ARCieANGLE!

Saul Levy

Smiler

Mar 4, 2016, 7:13:55 PM3/4/16
I will, just as soon as you tell us what you mean by a god?