Warren Buffett says Recession is NOT over !!

1 view

Hagar

Sep 23, 2010, 11:16:23 AM9/23/10
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100923/ts_nm/us_buffett_recession

But what does he know ... he's only a self-made honkey Billionaire ... when
the Community Organizing Nigger says it's over, then it is OVER, Buffett ..
am I making myself clear???

So is the was in Iraq ... the 50,000 troops left there are in place
to make sure nobody cheats when playing tiddlywinks.

Oh yea ... healthcare is becoming cheaper AND more comprehensive ...
bwahahahahahah ... you brainwashed, bed
wetting Loons ...

And Nancy Pelosi DOES NOT use Botox.

Right on, O'bummer ... you're on the path of national destruction.

May the wrath of the voting public burn your ass in November
and in 2012.

bert

Sep 23, 2010, 11:48:30 AM9/23/10

Bush told us "War is over in Iraq" Ha Ha Ha More bull shit from a
top GOPer. Bush and Chaney crimes have made it inpossible for honest
poor people to have a life in America So sad So true TreBert

Saul Levy

Sep 23, 2010, 12:08:46 PM9/23/10
Then WHY are the CHOICES STILL GETTING SMALLER, Hagar?

Saul Levy

Bast

Sep 23, 2010, 12:37:13 PM9/23/10
Okay I'm almost ready to sign the impeachment papers to boot omama out to
pasture.

Now who was it we are going to put in the white house again ?, that will
make it all better.

Ya ya ya ya,...I know we would probably be far better off if they closed the
white house permanently, but they do want someone to be in charge, so WHO ?

Hagar

Sep 23, 2010, 1:13:22 PM9/23/10

"bert" <herbertg...@msn.com> wrote in message

BeeertBrain, Bush saying "The War is Over" is almost as funny as
O'Bummer the Recession is over ...
PS, outline just one of those "crimes" ... with the necessary proof,
of course ... that should shut you up for a while, dimwit.

Sep 23, 2010, 4:28:21 PM9/23/10
On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 12:37:13 -0400, "Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>Okay I'm almost ready to sign the impeachment papers to boot omama out to
>pasture.
>
>Now who was it we are going to put in the white house again ?, that will
>make it all better.
>
>Ya ya ya ya,...I know we would probably be far better off if they closed the
>white house permanently, but they do want someone to be in charge, so WHO ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ-IPXpvRaU

Sep 23, 2010, 4:55:30 PM9/23/10
On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:16:23 -0700, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

>May the wrath of the voting public burn your ass in November
>and in 2012.

Considering the FACT that the resident of the White House does not run
the USA, does it matter?

Do you realize how much carbon dioxide will be expended into the
atmosphere with people going to the voting polls, when you could SAVE
EARTH by just shutting down all of this farcical voting nonsense in
the USA, which is just a placebo to make people think they actually
are voting for legitimate candidates, and not CIA created puppet
presidents?

Get real.

We're reporting you to the carbon dioxide police, Von Rompuy.

Sheesh.

Hagar

Sep 23, 2010, 8:40:39 PM9/23/10

"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> Okay I'm almost ready to sign the impeachment papers to boot omama out to
> pasture.
>
> Now who was it we are going to put in the white house again ?, that will
> make it all better.
>
> Ya ya ya ya,...I know we would probably be far better off if they closed
> the white house permanently, but they do want someone to be in charge, so
> WHO ?

My little retarded Bast, at this juncture, George Bush looks like
the Knight in Shining Armor, compared to the inept and totally
useless Nigger !!!
I do want to read your valued opinion, before I plonk your sorry
and ignorant ass again.

PS: The buring stuff you saw pouring out of the WTC towers ...
remember, you had a fucking conniption over it ... well it was
Jet Fuel that hadn't ignited within the building due to a lack of
available Oxygen. Isn't Chemistry marvy !!!

studio

Sep 23, 2010, 10:26:24 PM9/23/10
On Sep 23, 11:16 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100923/ts_nm/us_buffett_recession
>
> But what does he know ... he's only a self-made honkey Billionaire ...

Why would a Republitard be citing a billionaire Democrap?

But he is right.
How do you say a recession ended last June when few if any jobs have
been created?

bert

Sep 23, 2010, 10:40:54 PM9/23/10

World went upside down. China is the richest country in the world. We
owe them 1.3 trillion and it goes up and up. Can't call them commies
have to be nice or they will forreclose. It started with Nixon and
kissenger,and Bush and Chaney finished it. Best to realize the Levi
jeans you where came from China. TreBert

Sep 24, 2010, 3:33:21 AM9/24/10
On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 17:40:39 -0700, "Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net>
wrote:

>George Bush looks like
>the Knight in Shining Armor, compared to the inept and totally
>useless Nigger !!!

Figures you'd say that. George Bush was the son of a Nazi SS.

Sep 24, 2010, 3:40:05 AM9/24/10
On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:40:54 -0700 (PDT), bert
<herbertg...@msn.com> wrote:

>On Sep 23, 10:26 pm, studio <tl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sep 23, 11:16 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>>
>> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100923/ts_nm/us_buffett_recession
>>
>> > But what does he know ... he's only a self-made honkey Billionaire ...
>>
>> Why would a Republitard be citing a billionaire Democrap?
>>
>> But he is right.
>> How do you say a recession ended last June when few if any jobs have
>> been created?
>
>World went upside down.

No actually the Federal Reserve went belly up, they're still trying to
figure out how they can recoup.

> China is the richest country in the world. We
>owe them 1.3 trillion and it goes up and up. Can't call them commies
>have to be nice or they will forreclose. It started with Nixon and
>kissenger,and Bush and Chaney finished it. Best to realize the Levi
>jeans you where came from China. TreBert

Well when the dollar isn't accepted for international trade anymore,
you'll be running around naked.

Saul Levy

Sep 24, 2010, 5:04:35 AM9/24/10
No, ASSALEXA, it's HEIL OBUMMER, NOT HEIL BUSHIE!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

IDIOT!

Saul Levy

Saul Levy

Sep 24, 2010, 5:22:16 AM9/24/10
I WEAR mine, IDIOT!

They aren't Levi's anyway!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:40:54 -0700 (PDT), bert

Bast

Sep 24, 2010, 9:54:41 AM9/24/10

Hagar wrote:
> "Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
>> Okay I'm almost ready to sign the impeachment papers to boot omama out
>> to pasture.
>>
>> Now who was it we are going to put in the white house again ?, that
>> will make it all better.
>>
>> Ya ya ya ya,...I know we would probably be far better off if they
>> closed the white house permanently, but they do want someone to be in
>> charge, so WHO ?
>
> My little retarded Bast, at this juncture, George Bush looks like
> the Knight in Shining Armor, compared to the inept and totally
> useless Nigger !!!

Oh F##k NO !
Even Obama can't make Bush look good.
If Bush came back in 2012 and tried it again, Obama would be guaranteed a
second term with twice the votes he got the first time.

The trouble is we had a choice of "turd sandwich", and "douchebag"
(southpark fans know) and were told we were anti-patriots if we just stayed
home and didn't vote for either.

> I do want to read your valued opinion, before I plonk your sorry
> and ignorant ass again.

Plonk away, I didn't lose any sleep over it.

> PS: The buring stuff you saw pouring out of the WTC towers ...
> remember, you had a fucking conniption over it ... well it was
> Jet Fuel that hadn't ignited within the building due to a lack of
> available Oxygen. Isn't Chemistry marvy !!!

You really amaze me that you can actually remember to breathe on your own if
you still believe anything about the official 9/11 fairytale, and if you
still think kerosene can burn almost white hot and bounce.
Especially after most of it would have been gone in the initial fireballs.
But since you are still so hot on Bush,....well,...guess it all makes sense
that logic eludes you.

And I can see you are having "that time of month" so won't point out the
sppewling mistakes, you so quickly condemn others over.

9/11 was STILL an inside job.

Bast

Sep 24, 2010, 10:20:36 AM9/24/10

No,...Grandpa Prescott Bush only arranged (as chairman of the Union Bank)
the funding for the Nazi party to come to power, and was convicted of war
crimes by the U.S government.
....G.W. was the family's way of getting even.

Sheesh,......even the Nazi's wouldn't have trusted that family to actually
be in their military.

Hagar

Sep 24, 2010, 10:50:46 AM9/24/10

"bert" <herbertg...@msn.com> wrote in message

So, Beeertbrain ... our dumb Nigger blowing almost 2 Trillion, with
nothing substantial to show for, didn't have anything to do with the mess
we're in ?? I realize that you're retarded, but the Dems had the
majority in Congress for four (4) years now and haven't done a fucking
thing except spend, spend and spend. Come November, if we don't
stop them, it'll be tax, tax and tax. Of course that won't affect you, you
can't even pay your water bill,

Hagar

Sep 24, 2010, 10:54:13 AM9/24/10

"studio" <tl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You have to understand that O'Bummer is to Liberal Democrats what
Ron L Hubbard is to Scientologists, in order to grasp the advanced
state of Mental Disorder from which they all suffer.

Bast

Sep 24, 2010, 11:45:25 AM9/24/10

Simple.
The recession did end.
....Now we are in a DEPRESSION.

Look in your history books, not everyone was starving back then either, but
a lot lost everything they owned, and a lot of wealth was made, when other
got what they lost

Brad Guth

Sep 24, 2010, 12:18:22 PM9/24/10

Since when do ZNRs and GOPs (aka redneck Mafia) not tell lies?

~ BG

Brad Guth

Sep 24, 2010, 12:22:26 PM9/24/10

And once again (just like in the first great depression) government
gets bigger plus the rich and powerful are getting richer and more
powerful, and the current plus next ten generations of snookered and
dumbfounded K12s get to pay for it all.

~ BG

bert

Sep 24, 2010, 12:33:52 PM9/24/10
> >jeans you where came from China. TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Laughing I throw in where for wear so you piece of shit Saul could
have something to post O Ya Levy you are the idiot TreBert

bert

Sep 24, 2010, 12:38:24 PM9/24/10
On Sep 24, 9:54 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hagar wrote:
> > "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
> 9/11 was STILL an inside job.- Hide quoted text -

Best to keep in mind Washinton has a -D rating.thanks to Bush &
Chaney. Reality is Obama is not creating JOBS period Its WPA or Tang
China wants our gold. TreBert

Brad Guth

Sep 24, 2010, 1:13:25 PM9/24/10

Just think if we merely double our state and federal government, which
includes all contracted services and those unwilling or unable to work
and thereby just receiving benefits until they die, but only after we
get to spend ten's of thousands per month on each in the worlds most
spendy medical facilities and receiving services in order to extend
those lives by a few months, there will no longer be any debt because,
there will not be a private soul available to pay for or even trade/
barter for anything.

China already has first dibs on our gold and a firm grip on most of
our private parts. Our true debt (including neglected infrastructure)
with compounded interest exceeds all other national budgets combined.

This 100 room estate will only set you back $50 million + tax and at
the very least a $10,000+/month utility bill if it's mostly
underutilized (others are available for 165 million plus).
http://www.forbes.com/2007/09/20/billionaires-homes-properties-forbeslife-richlist07-cx_mw_0920realestate_slide_12.html

Most of these estates have multiple offshore backup estates as nice or
better. Guess who got to pay for them all?

~ BG

Brad Guth

Sep 24, 2010, 1:28:56 PM9/24/10

That's why other Semites have only allowed their rabbi Saul Levy to
post in alt.astronomy, because we're doing by far the most damage to
their faith-based cabal/mafia that's ZNR/GOP mafia certified.

~ BG

bert

Sep 24, 2010, 1:53:47 PM9/24/10
On Sep 24, 3:40 am, V <y...@da.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:40:54 -0700 (PDT), bert

I buy at WalMart so I have cloths. Buffett has billions What happened
to the 7 families thrown out on the street next to me? Poor have no
right to live. Near future for poor families is death(Tang time)
Carted away by Waste Management garbage trucks. O ya America is
fascist. TreBert

Brad Guth

Sep 24, 2010, 1:59:53 PM9/24/10

Why buy anything from (made in China) WalMart, when local thrift
shops, Goodwill and the Salvation Army stores all offer better deals
and need your loot far worse?

~ BG

bert

Sep 24, 2010, 2:41:50 PM9/24/10
On Sep 24, 10:50 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

Not happy with Obama,but he got handed big problems from the EVIL Bush
& Chaney.Lived in the 30s when people had faith in Washington. In
reality Bush & Chaney made this spaCETIME THE worse of any time in my
life time Sad but true TreBert

Saul Levy

Sep 24, 2010, 3:17:15 PM9/24/10
So your CLOTHS (SIC!) are threadbare now, BEERTbrainLESS?

I bet they are!

I didn't know that WalMart sold RAGS!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

Saul Levy

Sep 24, 2010, 3:19:19 PM9/24/10
You make a PERFECT ROLE MODEL FOR AN IDIOT, BEERTbrainLESS!

I can ONLY TRY TO EMULATE YOUR GENIUS! But ONLY WHEN I FEEL STUPID!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 09:33:52 -0700 (PDT), bert
<herbertg...@msn.com> wrote:

>On Sep 24, 5:22 am, Saul Levy <saulle...@cox.net> wrote:
>> I WEAR mine, IDIOT!
>>
>> They aren't Levi's anyway!
>>
>> BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>> Saul Levy
>>
>> On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:40:54 -0700 (PDT), bert
>>
>> <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:

>> >World went upside down. China is the richest country in the world. We
>> >owe them 1.3 trillion and it goes up and up. Can't call them commies
>> >have to be nice or they will forreclose. It started with Nixon and
>> >kissenger,and Bush and Chaney finished it.  Best to realize the Levi
>> >jeans you where came from China. TreBert

Sep 24, 2010, 3:20:05 PM9/24/10
On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:20:36 -0400, "Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

But George Herbert Walker Bush WAS a Nazi!

Saul Levy

Sep 24, 2010, 3:22:40 PM9/24/10
If they QUIT, GOOFYSHITHEAD, you'd know that the VOICES IN YOUR HEAD
HAVE DIED!

Saul Levy

Saul Levy

Sep 24, 2010, 3:23:53 PM9/24/10
Too bad the U.S. is BANKRUPT, GOOFY!

THERE IS NO MONEY LEFT FOR SHIT!

You need to SAVE YOURS!

Saul Levy

Saul Levy

Sep 24, 2010, 3:25:41 PM9/24/10
An INSANE IDIOT does NO REAL DAMAGE, FOOL!

Now WHEN you are SANE? NAH! NEVER HAPPEN!

IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:28:56 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 24, 9:33 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
>> On Sep 24, 5:22 am, Saul Levy <saulle...@cox.net> wrote:
>>
>> > I WEAR mine, IDIOT!
>>
>> > They aren't Levi's anyway!
>>
>> > BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>> > Saul Levy

HVAC

Sep 24, 2010, 5:03:39 PM9/24/10

> You really amaze me that you can actually remember to breathe on your own
> if you still believe anything about the official 9/11 fairytale, and if
> you still think kerosene can burn almost white hot and bounce.
> Especially after most of it would have been gone in the initial fireballs.
> But since you are still so hot on Bush,....well,...guess it all makes
> sense that logic eludes you.
>
> And I can see you are having "that time of month" so won't point out the
> sppewling mistakes, you so quickly condemn others over.
>
> 9/11 was STILL an inside job.

Guess who's on you side, Basty-Boy?

None other than the head A-rab of Iran, Ahmadinejad.

So you can rest assured that you're in good fucking company.

--
"I'll stick my knife right down your throat, baby and it hurts."

HVAC

Sep 24, 2010, 5:07:56 PM9/24/10

I buy at WalMart so I have cloths. Buffett has billions What happened
to the 7 families thrown out on the street next to me? Poor have no
right to live. Near future for poor families is death(Tang time)
Carted away by Waste Management garbage trucks. O ya America is
fascist. TreBert
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So where would you rather live, Bertie-Boy?

Please name this paradise that you would
sell out you country for?

You disloyal prick.

bert

Sep 24, 2010, 5:42:09 PM9/24/10
On Sep 24, 5:07 pm, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

I want my democratic republic of America as it was before the Bushes
Jeb and GWBdistroyed it Get that streight ass hole TreBergt

HVAC

Sep 24, 2010, 5:50:32 PM9/24/10

> So where would you rather live, Bertie-Boy?
>
> Please name this paradise that you would
> sell out you country for?
>
> You disloyal prick.

I want my democratic republic of America as it was before the Bushes
Jeb and GWBdistroyed it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh? So you were a fan of Nixon then, eh?

He was a disloyal prick... Just like you.

So tell me Bertie-Boy, what have YOU done to
improve my beloved country? Did you serve in
the military? No? Why not?

Did you join the peace corp? No? Why not?

Do you do volunteer work to help out those less
fortunate than you? No? Why not?

What the fuck have you done besides bitch?

Nothing, that's what.

--
"Every living thing out there that walks, flies or squats in the
mud, wants to kill you and eat your eyes for Ju-Ju B's"

Brad Guth

Sep 24, 2010, 5:55:51 PM9/24/10
On Sep 24, 2:50 pm, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

Pot kettle black?

At least our Bert took care of himself and provided jobs for others.
And your LLPOF self?????

~ BG

bert

Sep 24, 2010, 6:09:18 PM9/24/10
> Hager
>  ~ BG- Hide quoted text -

Yes BG That was the days when I had crews. Co-signed so they could own
their own home. Help pay hospital bill when their wives had a baby
Not just me but everyone tried to help each other. Those days are long
gone. We now have millions of people like Saul,HAVC Hager that are
just selfish hatefull scum of humankind. Sad but their posts prove
they are turds TreBert

Saul Levy

Sep 24, 2010, 7:42:33 PM9/24/10
Again ASSWIPE you make a PERFECT EXAMPLE TO EMULATE!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

FUCK OFF YOU OLD SENILE FOOL!

Saul Levy

Hagar

Sep 24, 2010, 9:04:56 PM9/24/10

"Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> Hagar wrote:
>> "Bast" <fake...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message
>>> Okay I'm almost ready to sign the impeachment papers to boot omama out
>>> to pasture.
>>>
>>> Now who was it we are going to put in the white house again ?, that
>>> will make it all better.
>>>
>>> Ya ya ya ya,...I know we would probably be far better off if they
>>> closed the white house permanently, but they do want someone to be in
>>> charge, so WHO ?
>>
>> My little retarded Bast, at this juncture, George Bush looks like

>> the Knight in Shining Armor, compared to the inept and totally
>> useless Nigger !!!
>

> Oh F##k NO !
> Even Obama can't make Bush look good.
> If Bush came back in 2012 and tried it again, Obama would be guaranteed a
> second term with twice the votes he got the first time.
>
> The trouble is we had a choice of "turd sandwich", and "douchebag"
> (southpark fans know) and were told we were anti-patriots if we just
> stayed home and didn't vote for either.
>

>> I do want to read your valued opinion, before I plonk your sorry
>> and ignorant ass again.
>
> Plonk away, I didn't lose any sleep over it.
>

>> PS: The buring stuff you saw pouring out of the WTC towers ...
>> remember, you had a fucking conniption over it ... well it was
>> Jet Fuel that hadn't ignited within the building due to a lack of
>> available Oxygen. Isn't Chemistry marvy !!!
>

> You really amaze me that you can actually remember to breathe on your own
> if you still believe anything about the official 9/11 fairytale, and if
> you still think kerosene can burn almost white hot and bounce.
> Especially after most of it would have been gone in the initial fireballs.
> But since you are still so hot on Bush,....well,...guess it all makes
> sense that logic eludes you.
>
> And I can see you are having "that time of month" so won't point out the
> sppewling mistakes, you so quickly condemn others over.
>
> 9/11 was STILL an inside job.

And you are a certifiable moron, Bast ...
Since I don't want to soil my brand new hard-drive with your
inane drivel ...
< plonk >

Sep 24, 2010, 9:56:58 PM9/24/10
On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 15:09:18 -0700 (PDT), bert
<herbertg...@msn.com> wrote:

From all Americans POV, it would be best if they started WWW3.
America will be finished off quickly. And for Americans, that is
a good thing.

Sep 24, 2010, 10:39:47 PM9/24/10
On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:42:09 -0700 (PDT), bert
<herbertg...@msn.com> wrote:

>I want my democratic republic of America as it was before the Bushes
>Jeb and GWB distroyed it

Far be it for me to break the news to you, but the seeds of American
destruction were sown before you were born when the Federal Reserve
fraud hoisted upon Americans. It is far to late to whine about it
now.

The Federal Reserve had their 15 minutes of glory from 1950 to 2007,
until the CIA destroyed it with fraudulent Wall Street trading.

It's all over now except the pissing, whining and finger pointing.

Why the CIA decided to destroy the good that laid the golden egg for
them, probably no one will ever know. I chalk it up to stupidity and
arrogance.

Brad Guth

Sep 24, 2010, 11:24:19 PM9/24/10
On Sep 24, 7:39 pm, V <y...@da.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:42:09 -0700 (PDT), bert

MI5/MI6 is our CIA.

Rothschilds pretty much own or control MI5/MI6. Their Queen is also
not our friend.

Our Ponzi and Semite approved SEC is another key factor to our demise.

President BHO should have a good dozen of those bastards held on
grounds of high treason, and dozens of others held on just basic
treason.

~ BG

Bast

Sep 24, 2010, 11:25:44 PM9/24/10

Which only means THEY are smarter than you.

Bast

Sep 24, 2010, 11:29:26 PM9/24/10

Oh NO, Hagar plonked me AGAIN,.....Lordy almightty what is Iz gonna do ?
......Sleep Soundly, for a start

Sep 25, 2010, 1:22:49 AM9/25/10

But it was the CIA who crashed Wall Street by over trading
depravities.

Why did they do it? Stupid?

> ~ BG

Sep 25, 2010, 1:27:54 AM9/25/10

OMG. A Freudian slip. Not depravities, derivatives!!!

LOL!

HVAC

Sep 25, 2010, 5:01:44 AM9/25/10

"V" <y...@da.com> wrote in message

> On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:42:09 -0700 (PDT), bert
> <herbertg...@msn.com> wrote:
>
>>I want my democratic republic of America as it was before the Bushes
>>Jeb and GWB distroyed it
>
> Far be it for me to break the news to you, but the seeds of American
> destruction were sown before you were born when the Federal Reserve
> fraud hoisted upon Americans. It is far to late to whine about it
> now.

Don't be too sure, V. Bert is WAY old........

Bert is so old that his last birthday cake is the
cause of global warming.

HVAC

Sep 25, 2010, 5:09:02 AM9/25/10

"HVAC" <mr....@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> Far be it for me to break the news to you, but the seeds of American
>> destruction were sown before you were born when the Federal Reserve
>> fraud hoisted upon Americans. It is far to late to whine about it
>> now.
>

> Don't be too sure, V. Bert is WAY old........
>
> Bert is so old that his last birthday cake is the
> cause of global warming.

Bert is so old that if he acted his age, he'd die.

Bert is so old that the first time he saw a rainbow,
it was black and white.

Bert is so old that when god said "let there be light",
Bert was there to flick on the switch.

Sir Gilligan Horry

Sep 25, 2010, 5:41:21 AM9/25/10

Bert is so old his porridge and dates
caused the big bang.

P.S.
We are all offspring of Bert.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3526/3896726415_7cb97b8026_o.jpg

___

___

___
___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

HVAC

Sep 25, 2010, 5:45:22 AM9/25/10

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>Bert is so old that if he acted his age, he'd die.
>>
>>Bert is so old that the first time he saw a rainbow,
>>it was black and white.
>>
>>Bert is so old that when god said "let there be light",
>>Bert was there to flick on the switch.
>
> Bert is so old his porridge and dates
> caused the big bang.

Bert is SO old that his birthstone is lava.

Sir Gilligan Horry

Sep 25, 2010, 5:51:02 AM9/25/10

Bert is so old his memory is in black and white.

Bert is so old he took his drivers test on a dinosaur.

Sir Gilligan Horry

Sep 25, 2010, 6:09:26 AM9/25/10
On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 21:51:02 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 05:45:22 -0400, "HVAC" <mr....@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>> Bert is so old his porridge and dates
>>> caused the big bang.
>>

>>Bert is SO old that his birthstone is lava.
>

>Bert is so old his memory is in black and white.
>
>Bert is so old he took his drivers test on a dinosaur.

Bert is so old, before the big bang, he invernted the new word "old".

Bert is so old, before the big bang, he was actually still old.

Bert is so old, that when he made the big bang after eating his
porridge and dates, he didn't break wind, he broke dust.

Bert is so old, when I asked Bert for his ID he handed me a rock.

And it was a very very very old rock !!!

HVAC

Sep 25, 2010, 6:16:44 AM9/25/10

>>Bert is SO old that his birthstone is lava.
>

> Bert is so old his memory is in black and white.
>
> Bert is so old he took his drivers test on a dinosaur.

Bert is SO old, his first car was a chariot.

Saul Levy

Sep 25, 2010, 9:01:17 AM9/25/10
How about HOLDING THE LIAR-IN-CHIEF for TREASON, GOOFY?

Saul Levy

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 20:24:19 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth

Saul Levy

Sep 25, 2010, 11:11:50 AM9/25/10
I sure as HELL HOPE NOT, Horry!

Looks like SOMEONE CRAPPED IN THE SOUP!

Saul Levy

Hagar

Sep 25, 2010, 11:50:01 AM9/25/10

"Brad Guth" <brad...@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Sep 24, 8:45 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> studio wrote:
> > On Sep 23, 11:16 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100923/ts_nm/us_buffett_recession
>
> >> But what does he know ... he's only a self-made honkey Billionaire ...
>
> > Why would a Republitard be citing a billionaire Democrap?
>
> > But he is right.
> > How do you say a recession ended last June when few if any jobs have
> > been created?
>
> Simple.
> The recession did end.
> ....Now we are in a DEPRESSION.
>
> Look in your history books, not everyone was starving back then either,
> but
> a lot lost everything they owned, and a lot of wealth was made, when other
> got what they lost

And once again (just like in the first great depression) government
gets bigger plus the rich and powerful are getting richer and more
powerful, and the current plus next ten generations of snookered and
dumbfounded K12s get to pay for it all.

~ BG

*************************************

GuthBall, you are a dumb motherfucker. In fact, the adage
"Dumber than Dirt" comes to mind.
The very rich and the ultra rich are that way because they are
SMART. You, on the other hand, are DUMB. If you still don't
get it, look into any mirror ... what you see is the epitome of utter
DUMB. You had the chance to make something of yourself,
but you chose not to, a fact which anyone will discover after
reading merely a few lines of your resounding drivel.

The wealthy, on the other hand, worked for it, it is theirs and they
have every right to leave fucking losers like you in the dust. They
went to school and retained their education for the sole purpose
of enriching themselves, not some retarded dirtbag like you.

At the a time 10,000 years ago, when tribes were hunters and
gatherers, useless morons like you would have been killed via
the application of a crude cudgel, to keep your DNA from
disadvantaging the tribe. Ritual tribal dances would have been
performed to make sure that only the vultures got access to your
sorry carcass and not the immidiate food chain, again for reasons
of preventing your DNA to find its way back into tribe by means
of contaminating the tribe's hunted prey.

I now bid you adieu, once again, you fucking Loonatic ..

< PLONK >

Brad Guth

Sep 25, 2010, 12:07:55 PM9/25/10

MI5 or MI6 is our CIA.

Taking from the poor and giving to the rich has always been CIA
policy, mostly because it has always been MI5/MI6 policy. You don't
really think those Rothschilds actually earn their loot by actually
working for a living and being commercially competitive, do you?

You don't actually believe that our Ponzi and kosher approved SEC was
by accident, do you?

Even our US Coast Guard was created and public funded in order to
protect those Bacardi family investments in sugar and running booze.
If it wasn't for Castro, Cuba would have been owned and/or controlled
as a tax-avoidance and lawless servitude/slave nation, as outright
dominated by the Bacardi family cartel.

The Vietnam fiasco was over oil, gas, mineral and food resources that
the French had started to exploit and plunder, and we all know 9/11
and everything since has only to do with exploiting and controlling
those resource of poppies, oil, natural gas and valuable minerals that
Russians failed to secure or rather take from those Muslims.

Unfortunately, our K-12 textbooks and those of most higher education
will have not bother to mention of such things, as to how our actions
and treatment of Islamics/Muslims as dysfunctional heathens caused all
this grief, war and global inflation to begin with.

~ BG

Brad Guth

Sep 25, 2010, 12:09:24 PM9/25/10

It works either way for me.

HVAC

Sep 25, 2010, 12:12:02 PM9/25/10

"Hagar" <hs...@surewest.net> wrote in message

> GuthBall, you are a dumb motherfucker. In fact, the adage
> "Dumber than Dirt" comes to mind.
> The very rich and the ultra rich are that way because they are
> SMART. You, on the other hand, are DUMB. If you still don't
> get it, look into any mirror ... what you see is the epitome of utter
> DUMB. You had the chance to make something of yourself,
> but you chose not to, a fact which anyone will discover after
> reading merely a few lines of your resounding drivel.
>
> The wealthy, on the other hand, worked for it, it is theirs and they
> have every right to leave fucking losers like you in the dust. They
> went to school and retained their education for the sole purpose
> of enriching themselves, not some retarded dirtbag like you.

While I agree that Guthtard is a moron, I disagree that
the wealthy worked for their money. Most just inherited
their cash and spend their idle time trying to keep peons
like US from getting any of it.

Inheritance should be limited to say a million dollars.

While that wouldn't keep Paris Hilton in coke for a year,
it would be a good start. She could work for the rest of
her dope money making cheap porn videos.

--
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" -Carl Sagan

Brad Guth

Sep 25, 2010, 12:45:38 PM9/25/10

Hagar and other redneck ZNRs and GOPs think nothing of always taking
from the poor, perhaps because it's a faith-based tradition as well as
a traditional voodoo policy that can be genetically linked to their
dysfunctional DNA caused by excessive inbreeding.

If our Semite pretend-Atheist Hagar were a common Hispanic or Black
dude, he'd be singing an entirely different tune.

~ BG

Sep 25, 2010, 7:27:03 PM9/25/10

"He who lives in glass house, shouldn't throw stones."

Sep 25, 2010, 7:27:56 PM9/25/10
On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 22:09:26 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
<G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 21:51:02 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
><G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 05:45:22 -0400, "HVAC" <mr....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

>>>Bert is SO old that his birthstone is lava.
>>

>>Bert is so old his memory is in black and white.
>>
>>Bert is so old he took his drivers test on a dinosaur.
>
>Bert is so old, before the big bang, he invernted the new word "old".
>
>Bert is so old, before the big bang, he was actually still old.
>
>Bert is so old, that when he made the big bang after eating his
>porridge and dates, he didn't break wind, he broke dust.
>
>Bert is so old, when I asked Bert for his ID he handed me a rock.
>
>And it was a very very very old rock !!!

"He who lives in glass house shouldn't throw stones."

Sep 25, 2010, 7:29:06 PM9/25/10
On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 09:07:55 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<brad...@gmail.com> wrote:

>MI5 or MI6 is our CIA.

"He who lives in glass house shouldn't throw stones."

Sep 25, 2010, 7:29:55 PM9/25/10

That is because it *is* you.

Sep 25, 2010, 7:31:34 PM9/25/10

Well said.

studio

Sep 25, 2010, 11:55:29 PM9/25/10
On Sep 24, 11:45 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> studio wrote:
> > On Sep 23, 11:16 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100923/ts_nm/us_buffett_recession
>
> >> But what does he know ... he's only a self-made honkey Billionaire ...
>
> > Why would a Republitard be citing a billionaire Democrap?
>
> > But he is right.
> > How do you say a recession ended last June when few if any jobs have
> > been created?
>
> Simple.
> The recession did end.
> ....Now we are in a DEPRESSION.
>
> Look in your history books, not everyone was starving back then either, but
> a lot lost everything they owned, and a lot of wealth was made, when other
> got what they lost

I'm pretty sure if it were another country not aligned with the US,
the US wouldn't say Recession but instead say Repression.

If I were to read history, it would tell me the US is headed for a
world war in order to get out of the bad economic conditions they
created.
Potentially scary stuff actually.
---
It's amazing to me why people vote for politicians that hire people to
lie to them.
Do people always help people or businesses who lie to them or others?
Apparently they do.
*
*
"I believe if you vote, you have no right to complain.
People like to twist that around, I know, they say if you don't vote,
you have no right to complain.
But where's the logic in that?

If you vote and elect dishonest incompetent people who screw
everything up, well you are responsible for what they have done.
You caused the problem.
You voted them in.
You have no right to complain.

I...on the other hand, who did not vote, who in fact never left the
house on election day...and are in no way responsible for what they
have done, have every right to complain as loud as I want about the
mess you created that I had nothing to do with".
-George Carlin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIraCchPDhk&p=486F0C2545B24C05&playnex...

But actually either way is a false argument.
No matter how many lawyers you could muster, the defense wouldn't even
have to mount a defense in order for any US judge to throw out a case
like that.
You have an inalienable right to complain all you want whether you
vote or not.
You also have the same right not to believe or listen to their
complaints.

Sep 26, 2010, 7:01:14 AM9/26/10
On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 20:55:29 -0700 (PDT), studio <tl...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

<>

>If I were to read history, it would tell me the US is headed for a
>world war in order to get out of the bad economic conditions they
>created. Potentially scary stuff actually.

Well, the US government has it on pretty good authority (told point
blank actually), that if they use the WW2 formula to get themselves
out of a financial jam by starting a WW3 it assure

1. their rapid and painless demise

2. being sent back to the dark ages within minutes.

Whether or not the braniacs at the CIA believe that is another matter,
since they can't comprehend the technology. But considering the CIA
are in fact cowards, I don't think they'll approve of a WW3,
especially since the Pentagon has had a recent, rather dramatic
demonstration of said technology -- which still has them scratching
their echoing noggins.

bert

Sep 26, 2010, 8:40:01 AM9/26/10

V Lived during the great depression. People were kinder in the 30s
Population lalf what it is today. WPA gave men work,and no food
stamps. Democratic government,and people loved Roosevelt and sat by
their radios when get gave a "Fire Side talk." Depression hit when
stock market crashed. Factory's closed. Still families were not thrown
on the streets,as it is today. People got government insurance that
they need not worry if the kept their money in the bank. Bush & Chaney
gave banks 200,000,000,000 and let them bankers foreclose. It was 100%
bank fraud,and corruption. Now our government has -D rating. It is
"fascist" We are fighting wars as I type. We are in a depression
now. We have China loaning us money so we have food stamps,and keep SS
going. When I was a kid and needed an operation my mother took me to
Mass General Hospital ER and the cost was 75 cents What would that
cost today Get the picture Also great depression was not over
till 1956. TreBert

Brad Guth

Sep 26, 2010, 10:19:28 AM9/26/10

WW3 will be another overreaction to something we started in the fist
place. False flagging it will only help for the moment. The national
sell-off of holdings that we really can't do without is next. We
could always sell Hawaii to China or Japan, and Alaska back to Russia.
(we might even get ten cents on the dollar)

~ BG

Hagar

Sep 26, 2010, 11:27:52 AM9/26/10

"HVAC" <mr....@gmail.com> wrote in message

I kew there was some lava involved ... but I would have guessed
it was his brain ...

Hagar

Sep 26, 2010, 11:35:36 AM9/26/10

"bert" <herbertg...@msn.com> wrote in message

*** Thanks to the likes of that fat faggot Bawney Fwank and his cohorts,
who unfortunately were part of the congessional majority which thought
nothing of fucking the same public (the losers) they had championed just
a year earlier. The result: the poor lost their houses, Bawney and his
huckster pals bought houses, as in vacation houses, in the US and overseas.
Why is no one checking into this ??? How can these buffoons afford
these luxuries on their Public Service salaries ??? The answer is simple:
They are Liberal Democrat THIEVES and if you vote for them in November,
you'll just get more of the same, outrageous disregard for the public.