We are going to the Moon and Mars

Mark Earnest

Sep 13, 2022, 9:15:16 AM9/13/22
to build our homes there--

we are finally brave enough

casagi...@optimum.net

Sep 13, 2022, 3:02:03 PM9/13/22
On Tue, 13 Sep 2022 05:40:43 -0700 (PDT), Mark Earnest
<gmea...@att.net> wrote:

>and maybe our build homes there--
>
>we finally seem to be brave enough

Current technology is nowhere near enough !

It took something bigger than the Statue of Liberty,
just for a trip to our near moon, for a very small vessel.

Should be obvious that chemical rocket propulsion
is NOT the way to go.

Were any UFOs ever seen to use rockets ?

Mark Earnest

Sep 13, 2022, 3:27:19 PM9/13/22
Trips to the Moon, a base there, and a trip to Mars are already in the works.

And we are in the hoping stage of building a base on Mars.

Our friends in UFOs will most likely share their technology with us.

We will have to trade something of value to them.

Maybe all they need is water.

casagi...@optimum.net

Sep 13, 2022, 4:35:15 PM9/13/22

>> >and maybe our build homes there--
>> >
>> >we finally seem to be brave enough
>>
>> Current technology is nowhere near enough !
>>
>> It took something bigger than the Statue of Liberty,
>> just for a trip to our near moon, for a very small vessel.
>>
>> Should be obvious that chemical rocket propulsion
>> is NOT the way to go.
>>
>> Were any UFOs ever seen to use rockets ?
>
>Trips to the Moon, a base there, and a trip to Mars are already in the works.
>
>And we are in the hoping stage of building a base on Mars.

Absolutely none of these are remotely possible with current
technology.

casagi...@optimum.net

Sep 17, 2022, 1:18:54 PM9/17/22