It is far too dangerous to go to Mars.

Mark Earnest

Jul 28, 2022, 9:48:37 AM7/28/22
Too many things can go wrong. Cosmic rays, micro meteors. Forget it unless you want astronauts to die.

Thomas

Jul 31, 2022, 7:20:14 AM7/31/22
On Thursday, July 28, 2022 at 9:48:37 AM UTC-4, Mark Earnest wrote:
> Too many things can go wrong. Cosmic rays, micro meteors. Forget it unless you want astronauts to die.
It was too dangerous to travel to the Americas.

Whisper

Jul 31, 2022, 7:30:33 AM7/31/22
Yes, because traveling on earth is the same as traveling in space. We
evolved to survive on earth.

But carry on reading your sci fi comics, all those stories come true.

R Kym Horsell

Jul 31, 2022, 9:54:10 AM7/31/22
I forget. Are you the crazy one that accepts an infinite universe where
everything and its opposite is true or are you one of the other ones?

--
Blood from younger mice perked up their elders, US study finds -- CTV News
Could Young Blood Be the Fountain of Youth? -- Slate Magazine (blog)

Whisper

Jul 31, 2022, 12:21:37 PM7/31/22
On 31/07/2022 11:54 pm, R Kym Horsell wrote:
> Whisper <whi...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>>> It was too dangerous to travel to the Americas.
>> Yes, because traveling on earth is the same as traveling in space. We
>> evolved to survive on earth.
>> But carry on reading your sci fi comics, all those stories come true.
>
> I forget. Are you the crazy one that accepts an infinite universe where
> everything and its opposite is true or are you one of the other ones?

Half right. Universe is infinite but humans can't comprehend it as
brains are too small, so need to make up fantasy/sci-fi to cope. Not
sure what you mean by 'opposite is true', sounds like more of the same
bs you guys make up and try to pass off as fact, like big bangs and dark
matter/energy rubbish.

R Kym Horsell

Jul 31, 2022, 1:17:30 PM7/31/22
Whisper <whi...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> On 31/07/2022 11:54 pm, R Kym Horsell wrote:
>> Whisper <whi...@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>>> Yes, because traveling on earth is the same as traveling in space. We
>>> evolved to survive on earth.
>>> But carry on reading your sci fi comics, all those stories come true.
>> I forget. Are you the crazy one that accepts an infinite universe where
>> everything and its opposite is true or are you one of the other ones?
> Half right. Universe is infinite but humans can't comprehend it as

After Mr Wonder:
If you believe in things you dont understand then you suffer.
An if you loudly disbelieve things you clearing misunderstand then you
also suffer.

Whisper

Aug 1, 2022, 4:19:26 AM8/1/22
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Start with that.