This female did something truely amazing:
1. She speed down preston street in Los Angeles at at least 90 mph according to witnesses and there are also door-bell cameras which recorded the high speed.
2. She then parked/slammed her car through a hedge into a house at
1766 Walgrove Ave in Los Angeles.
3. The car caught fire.
4. She was trapped inside the car for 30 minutes while the car was on fire.
5. She was put inside a body bag onto a brandcard ready to be shipped into an ambulance.
6. And then she woke up ! Free-ed herself out of the body bag and sat up straight !
7. Her skin looked still intact, her hair was not burned.
And here is the most crazy part:
SHE CLAIMED SHE WAS AN ALIEN ?!?!?!?!
WOW... You think there is any thruth to it ?
But in all seriousness, she must have cooked to death, the fire killed her... but is this really what happened ?
She was put off life support for organ harvesting, to maybe safe somebody else.
It's unlikely that any organs could be saved. With such an impact those organs would be ripped up jelly. At least for 'normal' human beings.
Perhaps a "feel good story"...
Or did they just want to get rid of an alien ?! Hmmmmmmm.