the search for ET/NT artifacts

MrPosti...@kymhorsell.com

Aug 13, 2022, 1:55:26 AMAug 13
<https://thedebrief.org/interstellar-archaeology-the-search-for-non-terrestrial-artifacts/>

Interstellar Archaeology: The Search for Non-Terrestrial Artifacts

Avi Loeb·
August 5, 2022
The Debrief

In the summer of 1950, Enrico Fermi had a lunchtime discussion at
Los Alamos National Laboratory about extraterrestrial technological
civilizations, during which he asked, "where is everybody?" In
retrospect, this appears to be a naļve proposition for a scientist,
similar to asking "where are our neighbors?" without looking out the
windows or venturing to the backyard. Surely, we must first
construct telescopes that engage in the search for interstellar
objects from outside the Solar system before concluding anything.

We now know, based on Kepler satellite data, that a substantial
fraction of all Sun-like stars hosts an Earth-size planet roughly at
the same separation. Since most of these stars formed bns of
years before the Sun, the dice of "intelligent life as we know it"
was rolled tens of bns of times, in the Milky Way alone, long
before we came to exist. There are trs of galaxies in the
observable volume of the Universe, all the way back to the cosmic
dawn when the first galaxies formed. The exquisite level of
uniformity of the cosmic microwave background informs us that there
is no "cliff" out to 4,000 times the size of our cosmic horizon -
implying there should be at least 64 bn times more galaxies
beyond the trs we can in principle see with our telescopes.

On a related note, I mentioned on these groups that Kepler data
we looked at had "statistically significant features" that were also
found again and again (the program was given a threshold of
>= 20 repeated features to find before it squeaked) in reported UFO
activity over planet Dirt.

Even more interesting if you take it to the next level and ask which
stars have the most of these features that are most often found in
"activity data" -- Kepler databases give only brief numbers for estimated
params of each of the 1.2 mn stars they have looked at so far -- you find
the 2 that appear at the head of the list are (a) the proper motion of
the star, and (b) the G-band intensity. Those stars that have the
largest proper motion and are more "G-like" are those stars with
unusal light variation features that also appear in certain reports.

We might tentatively suppose the stars that may be part of the origin
of some of the relevant activity are those that are closer and more
Sol-like than other stars in our extended neighborhood.

And to check the Kepler numbers I've also run the 30 brightest
stars seen in another space telescope dataset -- DIAmante/TESS.
While these are shorter-run series than Kepler (30-60-90 days as
opposed to several years of continuous watching of each star)
it also turns out variations in apparent brightness and
changes in "center of light mass" -- esp as captured in the outer
edges of the relevant imagery (A3 and A4) -- seem to robustly
relate to certain activity reported on Dirt.

Even more interesting -- the best correlations are found by time
shifting the TESS luminosity data back several years.
It's as if "something" crossed between some star and the TESS cameras
several years ago but the effect was seen on Earth "much faster"
than it took the light to get to the space camera.

--
Tully saucer nests: X-Files event cements Far North as UFO mecca
Northern Territory News, 10 Aug 2022

London UFO mystery: 279-year-old file found on 'first of its kind' sight
over Westminster
Daily Express, 11 Aug 2022 09:37Z
DESCRIPTIONS of what appears to have been a UFO flying over London were
found in a Royal Society Journal from 1746, back when ...

Pentagon creating UFO sighting investigation office
American Military News, 28 Jul 2022
The Pentagon announced last week that it is establishing an office that will
focus entirely on investigating UFO sightings.

Hunting UFOs for the Government
BBC, 21 Jul 2022 11:37Z
Secretariat (Air Staff) was an official govt position hunting for
UFOs. For his new BBC 5 Live series, Different, Nicky ...

Pentagon establishes office to track UFOs in space
Space.com, 21 Jul 2022
The Dept of Defense has created an office to track unidentified
objects in space and air, under water, or even those ...
[The data of interactions between UFO's and "military aircraft"
strongly suggest they see them coming from deep space and pre-position
for the chase. Not to mention nightly chases involving light aircraft
and lights in the sky in semi-rural Victoria].

House committee advances legislation including deeper look into govt
UFO reports
Fox News, 22 Jul 2022 01:34Z
The House Intelligence committee voted to send the Intelligence
Authorization Act for a full vote, including provisions that ...