Every Planet has Life

Mark Earnest

Aug 7, 2022, 8:27:25 AM8/7/22
Be ready for the Jupiter giants, the Mercury microbes, and the Venus acid monsters.

R Kym Horsell

Aug 11, 2022, 6:59:08 PM8/11/22
Mark Earnest <gmea...@att.net> wrote:
> Be ready for the Jupiter giants, the Mercury microbes, and the Venus acid monsters.

The more I get into the data analysis of the various sources the more
it seems likely the old UK kids puppet show "Space Patrol" is based
on reality.

A425couple

Aug 18, 2022, 11:31:51 AM8/18/22
Have either of you read much of Arthur C Clarke? He had very interesting
ideas on how
life might exist on other planets.

Mark Earnest

Aug 19, 2022, 10:44:13 AM8/19/22
Arthur C. Clark was the best. 2001: a space odyssey perfectly described reality in this century.

palsing

Aug 19, 2022, 8:09:04 PM8/19/22
On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 5:27:25 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:

> Be ready for the Jupiter giants, the Mercury microbes, and the Venus acid monsters.

And your evidence for this extraordinary claim is exactly what?

Mark Earnest

Aug 20, 2022, 10:16:25 AM8/20/22
Open your eyes. Aliens are running across our land.

palsing

Aug 20, 2022, 11:44:28 AM8/20/22
Yet another extraordinary claim, offered without evidence...

Mark Earnest

Aug 20, 2022, 1:27:57 PM8/20/22
If you want evidence you are going to have to go out and find out for yourself.

palsing

Aug 21, 2022, 12:26:24 AM8/21/22
That is not how science works. the fellow who makes a scientific claim is the guy who must provide evidence in support of his claim. Talk is cheap. Evidence rules. Without evidence, you've got no business making such claims on this forum. As far as I can tell, there is zero evidence in support of this claim.

Mark Earnest

Aug 21, 2022, 5:15:29 AM8/21/22
I'm not about to buy an airplane ticket and fly over to your house and deliver to you the evidence. All I have to do is tell you the aliens are out there. The next move is yours.

Daniel65

Aug 21, 2022, 7:02:52 AM8/21/22
Mark Earnest wrote on 21/8/22 12:16 am:
Oh!! And which of 'our land' would that be?? On Jupiter?? Mercury?? Or
Venus??
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Aug 21, 2022, 7:05:19 AM8/21/22
Mark Earnest wrote on 21/8/22 3:27 am:
Ah!! O.K., been out and conducted an extensive search .... and found
ZERO evidence .... so YOUR claim MUST be false!!

Q.E.D.!!
--
Daniel

Daniel65

Aug 21, 2022, 7:09:47 AM8/21/22
Mark Earnest wrote on 21/8/22 7:15 pm:
Why are YOU thinking YOU would have to fly on over to Pulsing's place to
present YOUR evidence??

Why not just post it on-line somewhere and then post a link!! For all of
us "Doubting Thomas'" to read.

Q.E.D.!!
--
Daniel
Message has been deleted

Mark Earnest

Aug 21, 2022, 7:16:59 AM8/21/22

> >> That is not how science works. the fellow who makes a scientific
> >> claim is the guy who must provide evidence in support of his claim.
> >> Talk is cheap. Evidence rules. Without evidence, you've got no
> >> business making such claims on this forum. As far as I can tell,
> >> there is zero evidence in support of this claim
> > . I'm not about to buy an airplane ticket and fly over to your house
> > and deliver to you the evidence. All I have to do is tell you the
> > aliens are out there. The next move is yours.
> >
> Why are YOU thinking YOU would have to fly on over to Pulsing's place to
> present YOUR evidence??
>
> Why not just post it on-line somewhere and then post a link!! For all of
> us "Doubting Thomas'" to read.
>
> Q.E.D.!!
> --
> Daniel
Because I cannot post the aliens on the Internet. They are literally walking around outside. You have to go out there and find them. If you need directions on how to do that, just ask.

Daniel65

Aug 22, 2022, 6:10:07 AM8/22/22
Mark Earnest wrote on 21/8/22 9:16 pm:

>>> . I'm not about to buy an airplane ticket and fly over to your
>>> house and deliver to you the evidence. All I have to do is tell
>>> you the aliens are out there. The next move is yours.
>>>
>> Why are YOU thinking YOU would have to fly on over to Pulsing's
>> place to present YOUR evidence??
>>
>> Why not just post it on-line somewhere and then post a link!! For
>> all of us "Doubting Thomas'" to read.
>>
>> Q.E.D.!!
> Because I cannot post the aliens on the Internet. They are literally
> walking around outside. You have to go out there and find them. If
> you need directions on how to do that, just ask.

But if 'they' "are literally walking around outside", then it should be
simple for you to take a few snaps and post the snaps on-line!!

Q.E.D.!!
--
Daniel

Mark Earnest

Aug 22, 2022, 6:36:55 AM8/22/22
They have taken human form. It is an illusion we cannot see past.

R Kym Horsell

Aug 22, 2022, 6:46:48 AM8/22/22
Dammit! If only sommon had posted a youtube of a yeti, ogopogo
or giant ice snake years back it wooda sabed a lot of
poinliss argymints!

--
Mysterious Human-Like Creature Spotted At Texas Zoo
10 June 2022 ? A strange and mysterious human-like creature was spotted on

On the Hunt for the Mythical Creatures Hiding in National Parks
www.fodors.com # Travel News
23 Mar 2018 ? As for wildlife, there's one particular non-mythical beast you
will want to keep an eye out for: the hellbender. Hellbenders are large aquatic ...

Mysterious Animal Found Floating In Water
Video for usgd posts video of unknown river animal
13 Sept 2021 ? I've never seen such a huge sea creature! ... posted a video
to playlist. SPLASHY. Sep 13, 2021 ...
Duration: 3:14

Siri Cruise

Aug 22, 2022, 6:53:24 AM8/22/22
In article <tdvklt$2ks3g$1...@dont-email.me>,
Daniel65 <dani...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

> But if 'they' "are literally walking around outside", then it should be
> simple for you to take a few snaps and post the snaps on-line!!

We don't have too many aliens in this part of Santa Clara County.
They're more in Gilroy which still has a few farms teetering on
extinction. Or Salinas Valley.

I feel honorred when they choose my country for permanent
resident. Or even naturalisation.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Daniel65

Aug 23, 2022, 7:00:59 AM8/23/22
Mark Earnest wrote on 22/8/22 8:36 pm:
> They have taken human form. It is an illusion we cannot see past.

Ah!! Of course THEY have!! How do you tell the E.T.'s from the real
humans then?? Do THEY have a stamp on their foreheads or something??
--
Daniel
Message has been deleted

Mark Earnest

Aug 23, 2022, 7:52:09 AM8/23/22
They know how to reveal themselves to you. They are often telepaths. You will sense them reading your mind. It starts by attending apartment pool parties, or any such social gathering. Once that is done, if they like you, they may offer to take you to their home planet.

Daniel65

Aug 24, 2022, 2:05:38 AM8/24/22
Mark Earnest wrote on 23/08/2022 9:46 pm:
> On Tuesday, August 23, 2022 at 6:35:26 AM UTC-5, Mark Earnest wrote:
>> They know how to reveal themselves to you. It starts by attending
>> apartment pool parties, or any such social gathering. Once that is
>> done, if they like you, they may even offer to take you on a ride
>> to their home planet.
>
> They are often telepaths. You will sense them reading your mind.

.... but only if you have a 'sensible' mind, I guess!
--
Daniel

R Kym Horsell

Aug 24, 2022, 2:20:00 AM8/24/22
Unfortunately "sensible" has some problems.
(a) connotidations of prejucide or pre-judgement. You dont want to
even START to make your mind up until you've seen most of the evidence.
Humans and in the intreesting position of knowing they only have 5%
of the physics evidence with not much idea what the other 95% is about.

(b) "sensible" is often self-certified and therefore not worth the paper
its not printed on.

The next few decades hopefully will reveal humanity has been collectively
been too quick to judge books by their color rather than anything real.
The 20th cent has shown that Ideas that seem nutty to most now have a
tendency to become foundational knowledge in a few years time. :)