We've got to mine the asteroids

Mark Earnest

Sep 12, 2022, 10:26:01 AM9/12/22
If we are on our way to the Moon and Mars--

we have got to mine the asteroids

a425couple

Sep 12, 2022, 10:52:20 PM9/12/22
On 09/12/2022 07:26 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
> If we are on our way to the Moon and Mars--
>
> we have got to mine the asteroids

Yes, we do.
But that might still be several years off into the future.

Daniel65

Sep 13, 2022, 6:01:03 AM9/13/22
Mark Earnest wrote on 13/9/22 12:26 am:
> If we are on our way to the Moon and Mars--
>
> we have got to mine the asteroids

Millions/Billions of Dollars to get a rocket out of the Atmosphere with
people on board ..... How much wealth will there be in each of these
Asteroids??

Or will we be relying on Robotic drilling machines??
--
Daniel

Mark Earnest

Sep 13, 2022, 7:23:54 AM9/13/22
Asteroid mining will mostly be done by robots in the cold darkness of space.
It will make us all rich.