Frank Zappa Birthdata

1 view

Posgroup

Jun 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/17/96

Does anyone have the birth data for Frank Zappa, American composer, rock
star and iconoclast?

Thanks! Jerry Posner

FGSKramer

Jun 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/17/96

Frank Zappa
DOB: Dec 21, 1940
TOB: 7:27 AM (dubious accuracy)
POB: Baltimore, MD

Hope this help.

--Kramer Wetzel
"But at my back in a cold blast I hear/The rattle of bones, and chuckle
spread from ear to ear." [T.S. Eliot in The Waste Land, lines 185-6]
Astrology Home Buoy --> http://www.io.com/~fgs/

Daniel Lorey

Jun 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/18/96

>Does anyone have the birth data for Frank Zappa, American composer, rock
>star and iconoclast?

Dec. 21, 1940 in Baltimore, Md. 76w37, 39n17. I read an interview
with him once where he said he had Sagittarius rising. That would put
the birth time between 5:08 and 7:35 a.m. e.s.t. I'm still trying to
obtain the exact time from a reliable source.

In case you're interested, here's the data for his daughter Moon:
Sept. 28, 1967 in N.Y., N.Y. Time is 5:08 p.m. e.d.t.

Good Luck!.....Dan.

DivaEnigma

Jun 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/21/96

On the subject of Zappa's... anyone have birth data for Dweezil and
Ahmet?
I love those two! ;->

Thanks,
Desiree