Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Ilya Shambat

ungelesen,
03.09.2022, 05:42:1503.09.22
an
Live in me.
When I look at the sun I want to see it
Refracted through your eyes
Going around the veins in your retinas
Traversing the neuron in your brain
And creating perfect replicas of the signals they send
And the love they contain.
Live in me.
Something changed – something thought – something lasted
Beyond its allotted time
And I thought it was life
But I knew it was something a bit more substantial
And thousand times more lasting.
No I won’t tell you to silence your soul
To be less than the sight of divine harmony
To be more wholesome than nature
To not be a part of the One’s emanation and multiplicity
To not partake of the dialectic of life.
You have a figure that Sun embraces
And something within caresses with sight of eternity
Sight of transparency
Sight of magnificence
Sight of passion.
I try, how I try, to rise to you