Robert A. Monroe's birth data?

Gail Klein

Dec 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/16/98

Does anyone have Robert Monroe's birth data? He built the Monroe
Institute in Virginia for the exploration of "out-of-body" experiences,
and wrote several books, including "Ultimate Journey". TIA

Ed Gillam

Dec 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/19/98
Hi!

My name's Ed. I've just joined the newsgroup. I'm looking forward to
joining in the discussions.

My astrological interests include:

Midpoints
Harmonics
Uranian astrology
Chiron
Uranus/Pluto conjunction in the mid-60s
Mundane astrology
Astrology and rock music

I enjoyed reading Lauren's list of favourite books.

Here are ten books that have really helped me get to grips with the art and
craft of astrology:

1. Howard Sasportas - The Gods of Change (the first astrology book I
read)
2. Mike Harding - Hymns to the Ancient Gods
3. Charles Harvey and Mike Harding - Working with Astrology
4. Steven Arroyo - Astrology, Karma and Transformation
5. Reinhold Ebertin - Combination of Stellar Influences
6. David Hamblin - Harmonic Charts
7. Tracy Marks - The Astrology of Self-Discovery
8. Geoffrey Cornelius - The Moment of Astrology
9. Melanie Reinhart - Chiron and the Healing Journey
10. Stanislav Grof - The Holotropic Mind (a book that freaked me out!!)

I love these books. Some of them I have read and re-read and still work
from if I come up against interpretation difficulties or want to extend my
techniques.

I also enjoy James Hillman's ideas. You're right. He's got a lot to say
that is especially relevant to astrology. The whole idea of the anima mundi
goes right to the heart of the subject.

I facilitate an astrological group in Exeter, Devon, UK. You can see what
goes on for astrologers in my home town at
http://members.tripod.com/Exeter_Astro_Group/1.htm.

Best wishes

Ed

Glad you joined us!

jop...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2014, 1:00:03 AM8/3/14
well, this is too old, but did you have an answer for that? I'm also curious, thanks