Relocational Astrology

bria...@my-deja.com

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00
Can anyone tell me anything about an astrologer named Julien Lee? He
does Relocational Astrology and says that it is much better than
Astrocartography. website at locational-astrologer.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

bria...@my-deja.com

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00
In article <8d381c$ufj$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
> I just want to make an ammendment to my earlier post. I am in no way
associated with the promotion of the aforemetioned person Julien Lee.
I am new to astrology and genuinely want some information on
relocational astrology and Astrocartography. I wanted to ask
experieced people their views on the subject. I just wanted to clarify
that point because someone from alt.astrology seemed to think I was
promoting Mr. Lee. Having said that, is this aspect (haha) of astrology
respected and recognized by most astrologers? Please comment.

Ray Murphy

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00
REPLY AT BOTTOM
(to 2 posts by same Poster)
----------

REPLY:
There may be something in using a 'Relocated Chart' but I have not
found anything interesting wth my own and about a dozen others I have
been watching over the years.
>From conversations with other Astrologers, it appears that that is
their experience too.
Regarding 'AstroCartography': I know too little about it to comment,
apart from the astonishing demise of it's Inventor or Promoter.
We all need to keep in mind that certain things will occur in any
chart by chance.
I could put up ordinary charts for the same person (different
birth-times - separated by hours) which are extremely convincing for
dozens of transits, but they are either:
(a) Co-incidence
(b) The charts belong to a System which has not yet been discovered.
(I think this is the case).
Ray Murphy

Heather

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00
HI Ray :-)

The only thing I have to say about relocated charts to make you go
hmmmmmmm is I was born a Libra Rising with a cancer MC
moon ruler of 10th in 8th house in Taurus. Most of my career
always had to do with other peoples money in one way
or another... banking, trading , short stint in real estate etc....

when I moved west I got a Virgo Rising and a Gemini midheaven
(snort) well I got into advertising/publishing here.

Also my issues if you will...have evolved around nothing more
than work and health...period! I might as well be in a convent
for crying out loud! LOL! The born again virgin! :-)

when I go back to Chicago to visit I get my Libra rising back
and while I'm there it's all about personal relationships..not
work and health issues. Actually I want my Libra rising back!

aside from that, Chicago clearly is where I made the most
money in my life. My birth chart relocated to Chicago
has my natal Sun/ Pluto conjunction sextiling the
midheaven :-) Here it's thrown into the 12 th house... YUK!

as to astrocartography I lived on my mars line for most of my life
by accident.... and didn't even know it. I had men coming out
the *** to say the least. Here in the SW I live in no man's
land not on a line at all and I haven't dated anyone here
in 5 years.
When I go visit Chicago (mars line) they come out of
the wood work and you'd think I was Cleopatra or something.
LOL!!! So take from it what you wish :-)

Heather
who is very glad she's flying to Chicago next week. <smirk>

Ray Murphy

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00
REPLY: (to Heather's Post with some support for Relocation Charts)
<SNIPPED TO SAVE SPACE>

Very good example Heather. Maybe we can add that to our collection.
I'm not opposed to Relocation Charts, but haven't seen anything to
convince me yet.
At least I have one example in fron of me now.

Ray Murphy
----------
In article <059691506060e...@msn.com>, "Heather"

Heather

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00
well I'll admit I'm no die hard believer either...I am in the hmmmmm
stage. I won't get up on my soapbox about relo- charts until I see
proof over and over and over. I'm meticulous about that stuff
if you get my drift so I'm still in the camp that the jury is out
even though I see a" bit "of validity in my own life. But I have no
problem admitting to you that my relocated asc is 16 Virgo
and I'd be less than honest if I didn't tell you I have a twinge
of concern that Transiting Pluto will square my relocated
asc next year. I've had enough of Pluto and I'd hate
to prove that relocation really does work but have to suffer
for it... aaaaahahahahaha no guinea pig desires here!

You might want to pick up a copy of "Planets On The Move"
by Maritha Pottenger and Zipporah Dobyns

There are some rather interesting case studies there.

Before I moved so far from my birth place I asked 2 other
astrologers in Chicago to look at my relo chart to Arizona
and both told me I was nuts moving here. LOL.
(I moved here with TR. Neptune on my natal 4th house ruler,Saturn)
uhhhhhhh yes I was temporarily nuts I suppose. hahahaha
even astrologers go temporarily insane :-)
My relo chart really does suck. I do not make good decisions
when I have a Neptune- Saturn hit going on.
My head was up my ***.

Heather

David Hecht

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00
Heather,

I find what you said interesting since we both started out in Chicago
with Libra rising. You moved one sign west and I moved two. We're
both earth signs with pluto/sun aspects. Yet, I guess due to your grand
trine and ruler of 2 conjunct sun have been able to utilize the
commercial elements better than I have. I worked many nowhere jobs in
Chicago.

Then, moved to Hawaii, where my sun is at the m.c. and pluto right on
the asc. and it is a sort of trap. It was a new lease on life 26 years
ago as I'm more myself here but, as time moves on, realize that I have
to live with myself here. I think your descriptions help reinforce that
relocational astrology is very much a part of the structure and reality.
While I prefer to do charts and look at them rather than rely much on
"Astrocartography" maps, I see the world as a globe which your chart
circumnavigates as you do, back to square one with predictable results.

I haven't been back to Chicago in 25 years and the thought of
accomodating to weather again is daunting, which makes relocation a
difficult thought. With saturn conj. m.c. there always found it kind of
cold, symbolically and physically but, with uranus in 9 in close trine
to asc. could roam around and try things more there, including driving
more than 40 miles without winding up in the ocean:) So, I think our
issues remain and the location amplifies one part or another. Perhaps a
hot-air ballon trip is in order:)
Dave

free-lance humanoid

Keera A. Fox

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00
<bria...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me anything about an astrologer named Julien Lee? He
> does Relocational Astrology and says that it is much better than
> Astrocartography. website at locational-astrologer.com

He's not exactly saying *that*. :-) I went to the website you mentioned
and read the interviews with Lee. Astro*Carto*Graphy is a graphical
representation of your planets for any place on Earth, i.e. you can see
at a glance which planet would on an angle if you were to move to that
location.

Lee claims that Jim Lewis didn't take it far enough. But Lee's biggest
"beef" is with Couteau's theory that one is most successful living
somewhere that puts one's least-aspected planet in the most prominent
chart position. Lee simply doesn't agree.

If you know people who are living more than 100 miles from where they
were born, you can test this yourself.

Lee isn't the only astrologer to think of something and then present it
to the rest of us to test, accept or reject. Thank heavens for all our
explorers!

--
*** Keera in Norway ***
Think Big. Shrink to fit.

bria...@my-deja.com

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
In article <1e90lki.5f6bfei1f24gN%ka...@online.no>,
> Thanks for all the info. Very interesting. So do you guys think I'd
be nuts having this guy Lee do my relo chart for $175-$300? Seems
kinda spendy but I know I can't do it. Thanks for putting up with my
beginner questions :]

Heather

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
175 to 300??????? That's too much. Most charge
100.

The only way I'd pay someone a couple hundred is if they
were a well known accurate psychic....and they DO
exist.

Heather

Joyce Edmonds

Apr 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/16/00
Martin Davis has recently published a book called Astrolocality Astrology.
It has info on ACG , local space and relocaction.

Joyce

Michael Baker

: > > Astrocartography. website at locational-astrologer.com
: > >
[...]

: > --
: > *** Keera in Norway ***
: > Think Big. Shrink to fit.
: > http://home.sol.no/~keera
: >
: > Thanks for all the info. Very interesting. So do you guys think I'd
: be nuts having this guy Lee do my relo chart for $175-$300? Seems
: kinda spendy but I know I can't do it. Thanks for putting up with my
: beginner questions :]

: Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
: Before you buy.

Astro communication Services in San Diego will also do a relo chart for
ten bucks.

I also relocated to Hawaii five years ago and was born in Vermont. Natal
i have Mercury 60 degrees away from asc. (likewise 120 degrees from
descentdant). Dembowska opposed Mercury. Sun 45 o from asc. Cancer
rising.

here i have things like jupiter/sun 60 o from asc. Moon/psyche and zeus
trine midh.

It makes me think i am not in touch with my natal self at times, but as
the saying goes, you can never go home again.

Arcturus i think hasto do with benefits through travel and relo charts
generally.

Mike

zha...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2014, 1:30:01 PM8/6/14
On Wednesday, April 12, 2000 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, bria...@my-deja.com wrote:
> Can anyone tell me anything about an astrologer named Julien Lee? He
> does Relocational Astrology and says that it is much better than
> Astrocartography. website at locational-astrologer.com
>

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

He's the best in the field.