Raven's Blessings

David Dalton

Apr 21, 2020, 3:07:36 AM4/21/20
Starting about 46 hours before the exact time of
dark moon I experienced a partial reset, described
in the thread "OT: backsliding again" on
alt.music.s-mclachlan .

So I guess Raven's Blessings, for the nth time!

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Early morning jubilators/Up to no good instigators.../Sons of long

David Dalton

Apr 22, 2020, 3:16:51 AM4/22/20
In article
<dalton.nfld-FE30...@reader02.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalto...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Starting about 46 hours before the exact time of
> dark moon I experienced a partial reset, described
> in the thread "OT: backsliding again" on
> alt.music.s-mclachlan .
>
> So I guess Raven's Blessings, for the nth time!

And Happy Earth Day!