Looks like a face in the TSBD 6th floor window photo that Dillard took

charles wallace

Mar 14, 2013, 11:52:36 AM3/14/13
What can be said about the facial image shown in news photographer Tom Dillard's photograph which is partially obscured by the framing? The face appears in the window set next to the open window in which almost every researcher or investigative body accepts as being occupied by a shooter during the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Everyone accepts that this photograph was taken by Tom Dillard shortly after the assassination. How soon after is in dispute, but estimates range from a few seconds to slightly over one minute. Dillard took at least two photos during this time period. The one that shows the facial image, I contend was taken slightly over one minute after the assassination. The movement of a box in the window from its position shown in a photograph taken 30 seconds after the assassination by Military Intelligence employee James Powell establishes the time sequence. This sequence is confirmed by another photograph taken minutes later by Dallas photographer Jim Murray. Murray's box positions match Dillard's. Shadows on the building confirm all three photos were taken within minutes of each other. The timing eliminates Lee H. Oswald as the person seen.

Upon close examination of this figure in the window, it appears that it is a white male, Caucasian, approximately 35 years old. He has dark hair and is dressed in dark clothing with no hat. He is standing, and his height appears to be ( compared with inside building photographs ) five feet six inches; but, since he is back from the window, he is probably five feet eight inches or more. Judging from his facial appearance and approximate height, I estimate his weight to be 150 pounds or more. His features or facial expression appears to be stern, and he is looking possibly at the photographer. The shadows on his face are consistent with the light source and what the window's framing would cast. There is a light place on the top of his left shoulder that I speculate to be consistent with the appearance of a Dallas policeman's uniform. DPD officers have dark uniforms with red shoulder ribbons. There is a bright spot that could be a button on the uniform. Even though the figure appears to be wearing a DPD uniform, this fact does not mean he was an actual policeman. Another light area could be that the top two buttons of his shirt are undone, and his t-shirt is showing slightly. A dark/light area at the window sill indicates his body is blocking one's view of the stacks of boxes in the background. The sill is approximately fourteen inches above the floor.

A confirmation that the facial image is real, centers on the relative size of it. This size comparison can be made directly from two other faces shown in the photograph. On the floor below, the fifth floor, Bonnie Ray Williams is seen to the left, and to the right is Harold Norman. These employees of the Texas School Book Depository stayed at these windows at least a minute or more after the assassination until they saw the crowd in Dealey Plaza converging on the grassy knoll. Then, they went to the western windows to observe this crowd. The facial image, while not clear and distinct, is not cartoonish looking, as if one were trying to use imagination to see it. It is definitely human looking and real in appearance.

Another confirmation that the facial image is real is to view other photographs taken near the same point in time. These photos show no such face or even dust and dirt on the window of the same magnitude in size as the facial image shown in Dillard's photograph. This photograph belongs to the Dallas Morning News newspaper. This Dillard photograph has been shown in magazines, books, and even the Warren Commission Report. The facial image can be seen in all of these photographs with varying degrees of clarity, depending on cropping and photo size. Ironically the best display of this facial image appears in the book by Gerald Posner entitled, Case Closed. Yet, its presence signifies a Case Wide Open.

http://community.webtv.net/ccwallace/CaseWideOpenAJFK

Sandy McCroskey

Mar 14, 2013, 5:50:10 PM3/14/13
You're imagining things.

burgundy

Mar 14, 2013, 10:38:02 PM3/14/13
I don't think so. The photos mentioned, and I wish they were posted, I
have seen in a presentation and there is very little doubt there were
moved less than a minute after the shots. Can someone post the "boxes
moving sequence?" It is powerful stuff.

Burgundy.

Sandy McCroskey

Mar 15, 2013, 11:38:05 AM3/15/13
Do you see a face in the window, Burgundy?

Actually, what Charles Wallace says he sees is "a facial image"; does
that mean he sees something *like* a face, something that *could be* a
face? I don't see that either. What about you?

/sm

burgundy

Mar 15, 2013, 10:27:45 PM3/15/13
On Mar 15, 10:38 am, Sandy McCroskey <gwmccros...@earthlink.net>
wrote:
Sandy, I see what he's talking about. The window is too dirty to be
sure, It's like the Dallas cop shooting in the Moorman photograph.
Stare at these things long enough and they take on a life of their
own. Like looking at clouds.

I'd rather see the series of photos showing the moving of the boxes
which I believe Barry Ernst presented at last year's Lancer meeting.

Sandy McCroskey

Mar 16, 2013, 12:27:26 AM3/16/13
Exactly.

Ace Kefford

Mar 16, 2013, 11:36:22 AM3/16/13
Looks like a face on Mars, in a cloud, etc. Actually the Mars face seems
a lot more like a face than those splotches and dots you point to.

charles wallace

Mar 20, 2013, 11:17:06 PM3/20/13
Folks,

Regardless of what the comment sayers say, see for yourself. The evidence
in this case if studied fits with two shooters. One in the TSBD window and
one on the knoll. Neither shooter was Oswald who was tricked into bringing
his rifle to work that Friday morning. Yes, Oswald shot at General Walker
and shot Tippit but was not part of the plot that killed JFK.

http://community.webtv.net/ccwallace/CaseWideOpenAJFK

burgundy

Mar 21, 2013, 2:11:56 PM3/21/13
That could be and there could have been shooters in DalTex or on the south
knoll. But you asked about somebody's face in a window and as a "comment
sayer" I just opined that you cannot be sure of anything based solely on
that photo.

Burgundy

charles wallace

Mar 27, 2013, 6:34:13 PM3/27/13
I think it is important to note that Lillian Mooneyham who worked for the
Court across the street said she saw a man looking out of the SN window
after the shots and that is when Dillard took his photo showing the man
looking out of the window. What is sure is that the man Lillian saw and
the man in the photo is not Oswald.

Charles
http://community.webtv.net/ccwallace/CaseWideOpenAJFK

mainframetech

Mar 28, 2013, 3:59:45 PM3/28/13
Given all the information we've seen over the years, I have to doubt
that Oswald shot at anyone with his rotten rifle, and may not have
killed Tippit. When you look through the evidence there are gaps in
the Tippit information that allow other explanations for the killing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaCCd0hzLsY

Chris

bheis...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2017, 7:34:02 PM7/13/17

bheis...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2017, 7:34:10 PM7/13/17
On Thursday, March 14, 2013 at 10:52:36 AM UTC-5, charles wallace wrote:
The image if anything shows Oswald in a building where he's employed on a floor that he has duties. The question this image always raised for me is. With James Jarman and Harold Norman one floor below beneath the "nest", Norman stating he could hear the rifle's action between shots and shell casings falling to the floor, surely both heard the footsteps of the 6th floor occupant as they walked towards either the stairwell or elevator. Which brings me to my main question. Having heard gunfire, seeing the president shot, wouldn't you at least take a sneek peek over towards the stairwell and elevators to see who those shots and footsteps belong to. The sttairwell switchback was open and the elevator had a slatted closure so you could see in and out. It would have been a simple matter and of course you would.

Anthony Marsh

Jul 14, 2017, 5:16:40 PM7/14/17
I couldn't find the original message so I'm not sure which winddow you
guys are talking about. If you mean the sniper's nest, just say window
#1 or sniper's nest. I am not sure what you think you see. You need to
upload some graphics. And you think the HSCA overlooked such a major
clue? Do you even know about the HSCA analysis?
BTW, I thought at first that you meant the hoax theory about a face seen
in window #14 on the west end of the building.

donald willis

Jul 14, 2017, 10:13:08 PM7/14/17
Good question! Williams even told the FBI on 11/23 that he could see the
stairwell clearly from his area. Later, at the hearings, he reversed
himself, more or less, and said that he could not see the stairwell!
What did they call that on The Fairly Odd Parents? Oh, yes, Do-overs, I
think.... Of course *that* was a fantasy series.

John R. King has pooh-poohed the idea of any fifth-floor witness
exhibiting curiosity re the stairwell/elevator escape route, but the
Warren Report itself notes that the period during which a 6th-floor sniper
would be running down the stairs would ahnve been while Williams & co.
were at the west-end window.

dcw

quan...@yahoo.com

Jul 15, 2017, 7:13:30 PM7/15/17

Anthony Marsh

Jul 17, 2017, 7:39:54 AM7/17/17
A++

Jonny Mayer

Jul 17, 2017, 7:26:13 PM7/17/17
quan only the open windows show as negative. Not sure why that is.