Where"s Anthony Marsh?

Steve Barber

Apr 8, 2021, 10:03:11 AM4/8/21
Does anyone know ? I hope everything's okay with him.

John Corbett

Apr 8, 2021, 5:08:50 PM4/8/21
On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 10:03:11 AM UTC-4, Steve Barber wrote:
> Does anyone know ? I hope everything's okay with him.

I think we have all been wondering the same thing. Last year he had a
similar absencand I started a thread asking the same thing you did but
about a week later he began posting and explained he had been hospitalized
with a leg injury. This time his absence has been much longer so it is
probably something more serious.

It's clear from his often jumbled posts he has been experiencing health
issues the past year. We saw similar things from Rossley in his last
years. He did comment that it was painful for him to post. We probably
shouldn't try to diagnose what exactly his problems have been, but it is
clear he has been having some issues. He has been our most prolific poster
over the years and to see him suddenly stop is certainly cause for
concern.

Bud

Apr 9, 2021, 6:13:02 PM4/9/21
I checked the obits and it doesn`t seemed to have turned up there yet so
maybe he hasn`t gone on to join Oswald quite yet.

It would be worth believing in an afterlife just to entertain the idea
of Rossley meeting Oswald there.

Oswald: "You thought *WHAT*? You seriously bought into my throw away
line about being a patsy? Hell, I should have shot your parents!"

<snicker> I know, .John, it can`t pass...

John Corbett

Apr 9, 2021, 7:22:04 PM4/9/21
If there is an afterlife, I could be in big trouble.

Or as Steve Martin said, "Suppose you died and you went to heaven and it
was just like they said it was. Wouldn't you feel stupid?".

Pamela Brown

Apr 10, 2021, 4:59:52 PM4/10/21
On Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9:03:11 AM UTC-5, Steve Barber wrote:
> Does anyone know ? I hope everything's okay with him.
I'm wondering too. Is anyone in contact with him outside of aaj?
Thanks,
Pamela