search engine/mainframetech

Bud

Mar 7, 2021, 12:34:44 PM3/7/21
I was looking for a newsgroup search engine since it seems that new
google groups doesn`t have one (that I can find). I found this one called
"narkive", it might serve if you know one of the words in the header of
the post you are looking for. Anyway, I punched in bigdog`s nemesis
"mainframetech" and got this...

https://narkive.com/search?q=mainframetech

Seems he frequented medical boards, and in one post he says he has
kidney disease and high blood pressure (and that post is from nine years
ago). Seems unlikely he is still with us.

John Corbett

Mar 7, 2021, 4:44:37 PM3/7/21
Generally when a prolific poster suddenly stops posting, it's only natural
to think the worst. Same thing happened with Rossley although you could
tell from his often garbled posts that he was having some serious health
issues well before his passing.

John McAdams

Mar 8, 2021, 8:58:33 AM3/8/21
On 7 Mar 2021 21:44:35 -0000, John Corbett <jecorb...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
Interesting that even somebody who is quite a pain in the ass is
missed, and mourned at least a bit when they go.

Sometimes, basic humanity breaks through, even on message boards.

.John
-------------------------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

John Corbett

Mar 8, 2021, 2:10:40 PM3/8/21
Does anybody know what Chris's full name was or where he was from? I don't
recall him ever giving that information away.

BT George

Mar 16, 2021, 7:11:19 PM3/16/21
No. But I assumed the worst when he stopped posting a while back.
Suspect Harris has serious medical issues too, though his one or two posts
about here and there convinced me he's not dead yet.

Brock

John Corbett

Mar 16, 2021, 11:22:18 PM3/16/21
Harris seems to bounce from one discussion group to another, wearing out
his welcome at each stop. I figured he might have assumed room temperature
a while back but then he made a couple posts and then moved on again.
Another one I wonder about is Ralph Cinque. Can't remember the last time
he posted. His Oswald Innocence Campaign website is still up although that
doesn't tell us anything. Rossley's website is still active too.

Hank Sienzant (AKA Joe Zircon)

Mar 22, 2021, 10:29:08 PM3/22/21
Cinque's blog is here:
http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2021/03/it-is-almost-time.html

As of today, his most recent post was 3/19/2021.

John Corbett

Mar 23, 2021, 1:02:43 PM3/23/21
That's good to know. I wonder why he stopped posting here. I know he got
frustrated when I refused to pay my way to Texas to debate him regarding
Oswald's guilt. I can't remember what forum he wanted to do it from. He
really expected me to pay my way there just to humor him.