WHO KILLED GEORGE FLOYD?

John Deagle

Apr 13, 2021, 9:31:09 PM4/13/21

John Corbett

Apr 14, 2021, 5:17:00 PM4/14/21
On Tuesday, April 13, 2021 at 9:31:09 PM UTC-4, john....@gmail.com wrote:
> https://centaurfilmworks.com/

I thought about starting a new thread with this post but since John
McAdams has been giving us a lot of leeway recently with off topic posts,
I decided not to press it. Instead I am posting in a somewhat related
thread.

The following is a New York Times story about the officer charged in the
Brooklyn Park shooting of a young black man:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/kim-potter-will-be-charged-with-manslaughter-in-daunte-wright-killing/ar-BB1fExNi?ocid=msedgdhp

This was the first sentence in the article:

"The white Minnesota police officer who fatally shot Daunte Wright, a
20-year- old Black man, after appearing to mistake her handgun for her
Taser will be charged with second-degree manslaughter, a prosecutor said
on Wednesday, following three nights of protests over the killing.".

It is the little things that speak volumes to me. In this case, the NYT
has chosen to capitalize Black but not white. Why would that be? If this
was a one time occurrence it would be easy to dismiss this as a simple
typo but this is the third story by a leftist news source in the past week
that has done this same thing. What is the reason for the doing this? Is
this a subtle endorsement of black supremacy?

Another curious thing about this is that for the past few decades the
politically correct term for black people has been African-American. Why
the sudden change to Black? Are we supposed to believe that three
different news sources independently made the same editorial decision at
the same time and that they all decided that Black should be capitalized.
Clearly these so-called news organizations are acting in concert, i.e.
collusion. There is no way this could be a coincidence.

Lastly, why did the NYT choose to identify the race of both the shooter
and the victim. It could be argued that it is pertinent to the story but
would they make the same decision if the cop had been black and the victim
had been white? An even better question would be if they would have
reported the story at all. These are questions that almost answer
themselves.