Education Forum vs. Dale Myers, midwesterners

Dave Reitzes

Jul 2, 2010, 12:45:27 PM7/2/10
Given the relatively quiet state of affairs around here, I thought I'd
repost a recent thread from another forum, in which an Education Forum
member provides realtime commentary on a rerun of the Peter Jennings-
hosted documentary, BEYOND CONSPIRACY, and a few others chime in.

Peter McGuire on Dale Myers: "How can this guy live with himself? He
looks like some little weasel, anyway."

Lee Forman: "Alternatively, would be great to pool some money and have
at it with some private investigators to dig up rubbish on people like
this [Myers], and destroy them."

Jim DiEugenio: "Mr. Single Bullet Factman. What a liar. What people
will do for money."

Peter McGuire: "Obviously, Oswald was not a loser...the guy had been
places and done things. A midwesterner that lives in his town of 2000
people his whole life is a loser. I don't care if his $60,000 home
appreciated to $90,000 and he ends up with $110,000 in his 401K."

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16098

<QUOTE ON>---------------------------

Nonsense Alert
Peter Jennings Crap

Peter McGuire
Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:03 PM

History Channel just started with a Jennings Lie Show

Stepson altered me.

Thanks Stepson.

<QUOTE OFF>--------------------------

<QUOTE ON>---------------------------

Peter McGuire
Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:07 PM

Realtime nonsense:

"A nut with a rifle"

How about a Secret Service detail who turned to the Book Building at
the missed first shot; then froze when Kennedy was hit in the case of
the follow up car, or turned around and looked ( twice in the case of
Greer) AFTER Kennedy was obviously hit but did nothing. Actually more
than nothing; Kellerman did nothing, Greer slowed down.

<QUOTE OFF>--------------------------

<QUOTE ON>---------------------------

Peter McGuire
Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:09 PM

Meyers garbage.

Using the Z film to support the SBT/Lone Nut theory.

Working so hard to make us believe the nonsense. Saying that Connely
was hit right after the Stemmings sign. (223)

How can this guy live with himself? He looks like some little weasel,
anyway.

But " its a single bullet fact!"

"snipers nest window"

"Oswald was working as a clerk for 6 weeks."

Oh boy, they found a rifle.

This post has been edited by Peter McGuire: 18 June 2010 - 09:14 PM

<QUOTE OFF>--------------------------

<QUOTE ON>---------------------------

Peter McGuire
Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:15 PM

Oswalds killing of Tippit is "ironclad"

Oswald denies it and asked for a lawyer.

FBI had file on Oswald

WTF?

How many people have an open FBI file?

This guy is a loser?

This post has been edited by Peter McGuire: 18 June 2010 - 09:16 PM

<QUOTE OFF>--------------------------

<QUOTE ON>---------------------------

Peter McGuire
Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:18 PM

Hosty states that Oswald was not a priorty.

One the flight back, "machine guns were at the ready"

What about the machine gun Kellerman had between his legs while he had
his fingers up his #$% when shots were wizzing around Kennedy?

<QUOTE OFF>--------------------------

<QUOTE ON>---------------------------

Peter McGuire
Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:27 PM

Johnson is set up with the false Mexico City visit.

Now why don't those who don't get it, get it?

"Lost the shooter?"

He had no motive.

Mexico City should alert people to a set up.

If it does not, you are an idiot!!

In this movie his brother said he did it, so who would not believe
with those words that he did it!

I lothe Oswalds brother more than Peter Jennings.

<QUOTE OFF>--------------------------

<QUOTE ON>---------------------------

Peter McGuire
Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:29 PM

We learn about Oswald from his brother. Who would not believe a
brother? Brothers are supposed to be true to their family.

<QUOTE OFF>--------------------------

<QUOTE ON>---------------------------

Peter McGuire
Posted 18 June 2010 - 09:33 PM

"Oswald was not wanted by the USSR, this young man did not have what
it takes."

ALL THIS STUFF is unsubstantiated.

The ugly woman saying these things in the episode knows nothing.

Most Americans never get a passport or never move beyond 50 miles from
their hometown. Thats fine,
my parents did this and are great people. Oswald , however, was a
adventurous young man who

STOP

JENNINGS LIE

Buying the MC

Lies

This post has been edited by Peter McGuire: 18 June 2010 - 09:34 PM

<QUOTE OFF>--------------------------

<QUOTE ON>---------------------------

Peter McGuire
Posted 18 June 2010 - 10:12 PM

Ruby denied involvement.

But millions did not believe...and that made Johnson nervous.

Obviously, Oswald was not a loser...the guy had been places and done
things.

A midwesterner that lives in his town of 2000 people his whole life is
a loser. I don't care if his $60,000 home appreciated to $90,000 and
he ends up with $110,000 in his 401K.

<QUOTE OFF>--------------------------

<QUOTE ON>---------------------------

Todd W. Vaughan
Posted 18 June 2010 - 11:37 PM

Are you serious? You judge people by how big a town they live in, how
much their home is valued at, and how much they have in their 401k?

<QUOTE OFF>--------------------------

<QUOTE ON>---------------------------

Pamela Brown
Posted 19 June 2010 - 01:47 AM
[quote name='Peter McGuire' date='18 June 2010 - 03:33 PM'
timestamp='1276893214' post='195574']
"Oswald was not wanted by the USSR, this young man did not have what
it takes."
[/quote]

That was Nosenko's position. However, Nosenko was probably not in the
inner KGB and was only told what they wanted repeated to the
Americans.

<QUOTE OFF>--------------------------

<QUOTE ON>---------------------------

Lee Forman
Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:47 PM

ALL THIS STUFF is unsubstantiated.

STOP

JENNINGS LIE

Buying the MC

Lies

Best not to watch it - it only aggravates and raises the blood
temperature. Looks as if he is owned.

Alternatively, would be great to pool some money and have at it with
some private investigators to dig up rubbish on people like this, and
destroy them. There would be some small satisfaction in that -
otherwise, unless you can get a debate with the guy - he's owned and
carrying out orders.

- lee

<QUOTE OFF>--------------------------

<QUOTE ON>---------------------------

Pat Speer
Posted 27 June 2010 - 04:01 PM

Jennings won awards for the program, and then died at a relatively
early age. Myers, who also won awards for the program, showed his true
colors by trying to blame some inaccuracies in the program re his
animation on Jennings. He overlooked that he repeated these lies in
Beyond the Magic Bullet the next year, when he himself narrated his
animation.

<QUOTE OFF>--------------------------

<QUOTE ON>---------------------------

Robert Harris
Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:55 AM

The Secret Service, including Clint Hill reacted very quickly after
they heard what sounded like a real gunshot. But most of the early
shots weren't heard by anyone, which is why the large majority of
witnesses only recalled one shot prior to the end of the attack. And
the one that was heard, didn't sound at all like a gunshot. This video
explains in detail, what happened, and why.

<QUOTE OFF>--------------------------

<QUOTE ON>---------------------------

Jim DiEugenio
Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:07 AM

We did a lot of work on that show.

I found out through Bill Turner that the lead investigator was Gus
RUsso. Russo actually bragged about this on a big Chicago talk radio
station.

Once that happened, you knew the show was a WC panegyric.

That is also how Dale Myers got his fake Single Bullet
"reconstruction" on. He and Russo were buds.

We wrote dozens of letter to Jennings and ABC. And we warned them
about Russo saying that he had been nominated for a Pulitzer when he
had not. That got RUsso's name off the show. But he probably didn't
care. He was in it for the money anyway. ANd has been for a very long
time.

As was Myers. Which is why he won't talk about his settlement with VB
on Reclaiming History.He can't even say what part of the book is
actually his. If not, there goes the cash. And that's all he cares
about.

Mr. Single Bullet Factman.

What a liar. What people will do for money.

<QUOTE OFF>--------------------------

Robert Harris

Jul 2, 2010, 8:59:01 PM7/2/10

Give it a rest David. You, Von Pein, cdddrafstman, etc. have said things
about people in various forums that make these guys sound like choir boys.

Instead of cherry picking the most insulting messages, why don't you prove
to us that they were wrong?

Robert Harris

In article
<e228f56c-d4ea-456c...@k39g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,

Dave Reitzes

Jul 3, 2010, 11:27:31 AM7/3/10
On Jul 2, 8:59 pm, Robert Harris <bobharri...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Give it a rest David. You, Von Pein, cdddrafstman, etc. have said things
> about people in various forums that make these guys sound like choir boys.
>
> Instead of cherry picking the most insulting messages, why don't you prove
> to us that they were wrong?
>
> Robert Harris

I'm sure midwesterners can fend for themselves, thanks. \:^)

> In article
> <e228f56c-d4ea-456c-bf39-f24b7affd...@k39g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,

Dave

David Von Pein

Jul 3, 2010, 1:28:25 PM7/3/10

>>> "Instead of cherry picking the most insulting messages, why don't you
prove to us that they were wrong?" <<<

Says the man named Harris who delights in calling the Dallas Police
Department and/or the FBI and/or the Warren Commission rotten liars
whenever the chance is afforded him.

Looks like another Pot/Kettle moment in the Internet life of Robert
"Z285" Harris. Gee, what a surprise.

~sweet sigh~

Robert Harris

Jul 3, 2010, 11:48:37 PM7/3/10
In article
<a6a966db-f2fb-4b1a...@d16g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,

David Von Pein <davev...@aol.com> wrote:

> prove to us that they were wrong?" <<<
>
> Says the man named Harris who delights in calling the Dallas Police
> Department and/or the FBI and/or the Warren Commission rotten liars
> whenever the chance is afforded him.

David, when did I say the DPD or the WC were liars? (am I allowed to say
he's "making things up") Sadly, the FBI did lie and they did so on
numerous occasions - a fact which you know as well as I do.

> Looks like another Pot/Kettle moment in the Internet life of Robert
> "Z285" Harris. Gee, what a surprise.

ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem

And zero content.

Another great post, David. I love how you corroborate what I've been
trying to get across to Mr. Reitzes.

Robert Harris

Robert Harris

Jul 3, 2010, 11:50:20 PM7/3/10
In article
<90369b8d-f218-4e47...@b35g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,
Dave Reitzes <drei...@aol.com> wrote:

> On Jul 2, 8:59?pm, Robert Harris <bobharri...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Give it a rest David. You, Von Pein, cdddrafstman, etc. have said things
> > about people in various forums that make these guys sound like choir boys.
> >
> > Instead of cherry picking the most insulting messages, why don't you prove
> > to us that they were wrong?
> >
> > Robert Harris
>

> I'm sure midwesterners can fend for themselves, thanks. \:^)

Uh huh..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJrH62TkCWE

Robert Harris

David Von Pein

Jul 4, 2010, 1:40:15 PM7/4/10

>>> "And zero content." <<<

Who needs content to debunk a wild, inventive imagination?

Do I need to post a mile-long LN essay to rebut the nonsense of Brian
David Andersen?

And Robert Harris isn't too many rungs below Andersen on that "CT
nonsense" ladder either.

>>> "Another great post, David." <<<

Thanks. I thought so, too.

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com

Robert Harris

Jul 4, 2010, 8:46:56 PM7/4/10
In article
<ed355d67-4756-422f...@z10g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>,

> Who needs content to debunk a wild, inventive imagination?

Yes David, content is precisely what you need.

Robert Harris

mark drenning

Jul 13, 2010, 10:51:30 AM7/13/10
to the one who said brothers are suppossed to be true to their family.
you think it was easy for robert oswald, to go on tv and admit his
brother was a murderer. you must not have any siblings. or you live a
charmed life where nothing bad happens in your family.

Jason Burke

Jul 13, 2010, 3:16:52 PM7/13/10

A bit hard to read. Can you you please use capitalization and punctuation?