For VON PEIN BUGLIOSI vs DERSHOWITZ

John Deagle

Feb 27, 2021, 8:13:06 AM2/27/21

John Deagle

Feb 27, 2021, 3:33:30 PM2/27/21
On Saturday, February 27, 2021 at 9:13:06 AM UTC-4, John Deagle wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbFholLKkFQ
This is the video. Von Pein has the audio.

David Von Pein

Feb 27, 2021, 9:58:36 PM2/27/21
Thanks, John. I hadn't seen the video version before. Much obliged for the
link.

David Von Pein

Feb 27, 2021, 9:58:51 PM2/27/21
The video version of this O.J. debate provides a nice addition to my
Bugliosi Vs. Dershowitz webpage (and the video version has 9 extra minutes
I didn't possess previously)....

http://dvp-video-audio-archive.blogspot.com/2012/03/debating-oj-simpson-case.html

Thanks again to John. However, I'm a bit confused as to which "John" I am
talking to here. In previous threads started by "john...@gmail...", I was
under the (false?) impression that that person was John Corbett (posting
on a different account). But this thread reveals John Deagle as the author
of this thread. Have I gone mad (due to the plethora of "Johns" posting
here)?

In any event, if any of you Johns want to keep finding "new" audio & video
items that I can add to my various archives, I certainly won't stand in
your way. :-)

John Deagle

Feb 27, 2021, 10:29:07 PM2/27/21
I used to post as BOZ and Vincent T Bugliosi.

David Von Pein

Apr 1, 2021, 9:10:51 AM4/1/21
Related Link:

Vincent Bugliosi on William Buckley's TV show in 1975 (ironically, this
was 20 years to the day prior to the verdict in the O.J. Simpson trial):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GdIut3UfExHS6vEpsNwoYtQTITNeZl0N/view

John Corbett

Apr 1, 2021, 8:37:24 PM4/1/21
One of my regrets is that I rarely watched Firing Line during Buckley's
run on that show. Part of the reason for that was my busy life style
during that time, my own liberal leanings at that time of my life, and the
lack of a recording option until the 1980s. Watching clips of past
programs from that series, I see how much I missed. I think I'm going to
make an effort to find many of those old programs on YouTube and see more
of what I missed.

David Von Pein

Apr 2, 2021, 11:07:09 AM4/2/21