Judyth: From the Beginning, Part 6

Dave Reitzes

May 27, 2008, 8:57:11 PM5/27/08
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/30d3d38adb402455/8cdf7a7e6a1f8b17?lnk=st&q=&rnum=1&hl=en#8cdf7a7e6a1f8b17

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f91bf91b0d79c7ae?dmode=source

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: Martin Shackelford <msh...@concentric.net>
Subject: Stairs
Date: 2000/06/25
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

A Banister with stairs? What's unusual about that? But seriously,
folks.....

The former wife [Anna Lewis Vincent] of a Banister employee [David F.
Lewis] just confirmed the witness account of a stair going from Banister's
office to the second floor. She said they had been removing guns from
Banister's office, and moving them up to the second floor. Initially, they
were using the fire escape to do this, but Banister thought that a little
too public, and put in the stairs "so he could go up, and he could go
down, without using the fire escape...You know, they pulled them up and
down, they were made of metal, and wood." She referred to them as "the
spiral stairs" because they were pull-down.

Martin
--
Martin Shackelford

"You're going to find that many of the truths we
cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."
-Obi-Wan Kenobi

"You must unlearn what you have learned." --Yoda

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/71fe4581c7d7f9cf?dmode=source

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: Martin Shackelford <msh...@concentric.net>
Subject: Re: Stairs
Date: 2000/06/26
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

No need.
I'm still not naming the witnesses, but will when I am able.
At least they have a clue that there's more than one.

Martin

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3f0533bcd4832dc8?dmode=source

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: Martin Shackelford <msh...@concentric.net>
Date: 2000/06/26
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

She saw it herself. She was able to describe it in better detail that the
other witness, who only saw it a few times. Like many people, these
witnesses were afraid for a long time, and didn't talk to anyone about
what they knew. As for the importance of the stairs, I'm not claiming
major significance for them, but as they were questioned earlier, I was
just noting the additional confirmation. Both witnesses report that Oswald
used the stairs.

Martin

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7e919571c851c379?dmode=source

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

From: dreit...@aol.com (Dave Reitzes)
Date: 2000/06/28
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy.jfk

>Subject: Re: Stairs
>From: Martin Shackelford msh...@concentric.net
>
>It's a bullshit diversionary Posner tactic, Joe.
>Of COURSE I "didn't answer that"--no one ASKED it.
>I came in contact with these witnesses during the past year. When the hell
>do YOU think they mentioned the stairs--closer to 2000 than 1963? Of course.
>
>Any other moronic diversionary questions to which you already assume the
>answers?
>
>Martin

How about, "Does Mrs. Lewis have her husband's neat-o plastic 'Private
Eye' gun?"

Or, "How come Dave Reitzes has been sworn to secrecy about these witnesses
when Martin Shackelford hasn't?"

Or, "When's the unveiling?"

Dave

>joezir...@my-deja.com wrote:
>
>> And when did she first mention these stairs? Closer to 2000 than 1963?
>>
>> Curiously, you didn't answer that. It's pertinent, ya know.

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

E-mails from Martin:

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

In a message dated 6/29/00 2:06:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
msh...@concentric.net writes:

> Please don't post the name of either witness again for the time
> being. Both have been subject to threatening phone calls; one was
> burglarized after a threat, and some JFK related materials were stolen
> (fortunately copies existed); and one was threatened in person and
> followed several times ( done very obviously, so she would notice it).
> After you mentioned the name Lewis in your post, the lady received
> another death threat. This is no joke, and no game.

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

Subj: Re: Witnesses
Date: 6/29/00 5:41:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From: msh...@concentric.net (Martin Shackelford)
To: Drei...@aol.com

I've been trying to avoid names, especially when linked to information.
There has been some real fear generated by the threats.

Martin

<QUOTE OFF>------------------------------------

<QUOTE ON>-------------------------------------

Subj: Re: Witnesses
Date: 6/29/00 5:48:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From: msh...@concentric.net (Martin Shackelford)
To: Drei...@aol.com

Dave:

When it comes to risking putting someone in physical danger, I
tend to err on the side of caution.

Martin
--

Drei...@aol.com wrote:

> You're aware, of course, that David Lewis used to make similar claims.
>
> No need to respond.
>
> Dave

For the facts about Guy Banister and his office, please see:

http://www.jfk-online.com/jfk100camp.html

http://www.jfk-online.com/jfk100whoban.html

Dave