Tempers flare over Judyth!

Dave Reitzes

Apr 18, 2010, 11:57:35 PM4/18/10
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=15559&st=1335

Jack White suggests Judyth is motivated by sexual frustration, Fetzer
formally terminates his friendship with White, and Howard Platzman
emerges from hiding.

Dave

David Von Pein

Apr 19, 2010, 8:49:58 AM4/19/10

LOL.

Thanks Dave.

The roller derby of the JFK set. Hilarious.

j leyden

Apr 19, 2010, 8:31:07 PM4/19/10

Thanks, Dave, for the heads up on Howard Platzman. Let us know if and
when Martin Shackelford shows up.

JGL

WhiskyJoe

Apr 20, 2010, 12:48:01 AM4/20/10

> Jack White suggests Judyth is motivated by
> sexual frustration. Fetzer formally terminates

> his friendship with White, and Howard Platzman
> emerges from hiding.

This is like a soap opera. It could be called,
"As the Stomach Turns". You should print out a
summary of each day's events, the latest CTer
denounced by Fetzer, any secret twin brothers
of John McAdams who is discovered there, anyone
else besides Platzman whom everyone thought was
gone since the big accident.

I wonder if they edit out individuals from
any group pictures posted online.

Gary Buell

Apr 20, 2010, 12:52:24 AM4/20/10

Oh please. Everyone is motivated by sexual frustration.

pjfk

Apr 20, 2010, 5:19:01 PM4/20/10
Reitzes is giving confirmation to the possibility that aaj has become
sufficiently boring for gossip and rumour to have to be pulled in from
the Ed Forum in order for there to be something for him to chew on.

Dave Reitzes

Apr 21, 2010, 1:35:41 AM4/21/10

Perhaps if you'd answer my questions, there would be more to chew on.
\:^)

Please cite the evidence for your assertion that Oswald was downstairs
watching the motorcade, for example.

And the evidence for your assertion that my website contains "propaganda."

And the evidence for your assertion that John McAdams funds my website.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/3aff8c98da282583/324c9c2ae44dd147?hl=en&

I mean, come on, Pam, we all know you're a serious researcher who would
NEVER make things up . . . don't we?

Dave

pjfk

Apr 21, 2010, 11:01:15 PM4/21/10
Curious that this latest batch of Reitzes posts appeared on their on
late at night. Is he an ex-mod too?

Dave Reitzes

Apr 22, 2010, 12:01:00 AM4/22/10
On Apr 21, 11:01�pm, pjfk <pamelaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Curious that this latest batch of Reitzes posts appeared on their on
> late at night. �Is he an ex-mod too?

I could be mistaken, but hasn't Pam asked this before?

Pam, if I could interrupt your series of imaginative ruminations about
me, would you mind citing the source for your assertion that Oswald
was downstairs watching the motorcade.

Thanks in advance, you seeker of truth, you!

Dave

David Von Pein

Apr 22, 2010, 5:41:13 PM4/22/10

>>> "Pam, if I could interrupt your series of imaginative ruminations about me [Dave Reitzes], would you mind citing the source for your assertion that Oswald was downstairs watching the motorcade." <<<

Hopefully "Pam's" answer will be something along these lines ---
"Well, Bob Groden's got a new bombshell witness in his new JFK book
'JFK: Absolute Proof' that was supposed to be out about a year ago but
still hasn't come out yet and nobody seems to know what the delay is."

Of course, Groden's new bombshell witness doesn't say Oswald was
actually "watching the motorcade" when the assassination occurred, but
at least the new bombshell witness who never said a word about seeing
Oswald to anybody except Bob Groden can keep the fantasy of the
conspiracy theorists alive for a while longer.

I understand that Danny Arce is scheduled to come forward in the year
2022 and "fess up" to author John Armstrong that he was playing
billiards with Oswald in the Depository basement when the
assassination took place.

That bombshell news from Arce will clear up another mystery too --
What was in that brown paper bag Oswald carried to work on November
22?

Answer -- A couple of pool cues and a small pool table.

Case closed (in 2022).

Footnote --- Since I'm posting this message shortly after Dave
Reitzes' last post ("late at night"), hopefully this will rekindle a
new wave of "Von Pein is really Reitzes" banter from "Pamela" (who has
apparently never believed that "DVP" was really "DVP", despite having
no logical or rational reason to think such a thing).

http://The-JFK-Assassination.blogspot.com

pjfk

Apr 22, 2010, 5:46:53 PM4/22/10
A simple 'yes' or 'no' will do, unless changing the subject equals
'yes'.

Robert Harris

Apr 22, 2010, 5:53:01 PM4/22/10
On 22 Apr 2010 00:01:00 -0400, Dave Reitzes <drei...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Apr 21, 11:01?pm, pjfk <pamelaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Curious that this latest batch of Reitzes posts appeared on their on

>> late at night. ?Is he an ex-mod too?

>I could be mistaken, but hasn't Pam asked this before?
>
>Pam, if I could interrupt your series of imaginative ruminations about
>me, would you mind citing the source for your assertion that Oswald
>was downstairs watching the motorcade.
>
>Thanks in advance, you seeker of truth, you!
>
>Dave

Damn!

David just forgot to answer the question.

Comeon David! Just say what you have to say. Mcadams sure as hell
isn't going to contradict you.

Robert Harris

Dave Reitzes

Apr 22, 2010, 8:37:56 PM4/22/10
On Apr 22, 5:46�pm, pjfk <pamelaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A simple 'yes' or 'no' will do, unless changing the subject equals
> 'yes'.

I asked you first, Pam. \:^)

What was your source for the claim that Lee Harvey Oswald was