O'Reilly's book about the Kennedy assassination is an insult to the Kennedy family.

Raymond

Oct 10, 2012, 7:34:55 PM10/10/12
Submitted by wtybtc8 9/10/2012 06:06 pm PDT
O'Reilly's book about the Kennedy assassination is an insult to the
Kennedy family.

O'Reilly's book about the Kennedy assassination is an insult to the
Kennedy family. There is not credible investigator that believes that
Oswald committed this act on his own. If you investigate the political
climate at the time of the event you can understand why Kennedy was
killed. Kennedy advocated peace and reduced military. He threatened to
break up the CIA and break down the military industrial complex. These
action disrupted the core of the corruption that still exists today.
To say that Oswald killed Kennedy to make a statement with his wife is
an insult to the intelligence of everyone. Oswald in his own words
stated he was a patsy. A man so proud of his accomplishment would have
admitted killing the president.

The View, don't follow the path of Fox news and others that simply
exist to skew the opinions of the general population to serve obvious
corporate interests.

The world would be a much different place today if Kennedy was not
killed and those that conspired to kill him realize that.

When we lost Kennedy we lost the only true leader of peace this
country has had. It makes me sick that pond scum like Bill O'Reilly is
profiting from someone, if still alive, O'Reilly would degrade and
attack Kennedy's political opinion and record.

Do the world a favor O'Reilly shoot yourself in the same location the
second gun shot Kennedy.

This is my suggestion for open discussion on the view.
http://theview.abc.go.com/forum/bill-oreillys-book-about-kennedy-assasination

sbha...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2018, 7:59:27 PM1/12/18
Screw O'Reilly. See Bugliosi's book _Reclaiming History_. O'Reilly's book is a bad pop-treatment of Bugliosi. Sure, O'Reilly made much more money because he's a darling of the Right (he and Roy Moore and Donald Trump). And his favorite drink seems to be alcohol and Koolaid, like Steve Bannon. But life is not fair.

Why don't you take your shot at (the late) Bugliosi and forget bothering with the Irish has-been riff-raff.