JFK demanded Israel allow inspectors to see Dimona, three months later he was assassinated and pro-Israel Johnson is President:

Raymond

Jul 31, 2010, 10:09:38 PM7/31/10
Another consideration to who was behind the murder of John Kennedy
Why would someone want to eliminate President John F. Kennedy?

John Fitzgerald Kennedy prior to becoming the 35th President of the
United States and the 4th president to be assassinated served in the
U.S. Navy as a PT boat commander in the Pacific during WWII.
Witnessing the horrors of war himself and experiencing a life & death
situation in a battle against the Japanese in the Pacific, JFK joined
politics after WWII with the intent and motivation to prevent future
wars. Shortly after being sworn in as the 35th President of the United
States, John F. Kennedy not knowingly began to sign his own death
warrant due to his strong belief for peace, which ironically was
viewed as a traitor by his own government

http://socyberty.com/history/jfk-assassination-is-it-really-a-conspiracy-anymore/
Read more:

JFK assassination - Zionist Control of America

The election of JFK (John F. Kennedy) in 1960 brought into The White
House a man whose father had been an open critic of Jewish power in
America, Joseph P Kennedy

JFK demanded Israel allow inspectors to see Dimona, three months later
he was assassinated and pro-Israel Johnson is President:
.
ISRAEL DICTATES TO US AND WE CONCEDE TO ISRAEL
Zionist Israel's Thermonuclear
Blackmail Of America

JFK did NOT want the Jewish state to develop nuclear weapons and that
he was demanding regular US inspections of the Dimona Nuclear
facility...which, as we now know, was/is used to develop Israel's
enormous inventory of atomic and thermonuclear weapons. The US Air
Force white paper regarding past and ongoing Israeli thermonuclear
blackmail of the US is a stunning look at how Zionism has exerted such
staggering domination over the US for decades. -ed)

JFK was engaged in a bitter secret conflict with Israel over U.S. East
policy and that Israel's prime minister resigned in disgust, saying
JFK's stance threatened Israel's very survival. One can draw
additional conclusions about how such blackmail might have factored
into the trillion plus US dollars that have benefited Israel since
JFK's murder.

JFK's successor, Lyndon Johnson, immediately reversed America's policy
toward Israel

The top Mafia figures often alleged to be behind the JFK assassination
were only front men for Meyer Lansky a Jew. In short, there may have
been Mossad motives against JFK, but the larger hand and the
triggermen appear to have been US citizens.

Was Meyer Lansky (Majer Suchowliński) and the Zionist crime syndicate
implicated in the JFK assassination.?

The CIA's liaison to the Mossad, James Angleton, was a prime mover
behind the cover-up of the JFK assassination?

Shalom aleikhem:
JFK's Concern Over Israel's Nuclear Bomb Program

JFK's Letter To Israeli PM Eshkol July 5, 1963
Dear Mr. Prime Minister (Eshkol),

It gives me great personal pleasure to extend congratulations as you
assume your responsibilities as Prime Minister of Israel. You have our
friendship and best wishes in your new tasks. It is on one of these
that I am writing you at this time.

You are aware, I am sure, of the exchange which I had with Prime
Minister Ben-Gurion concerning American visits (ie: inspections -ed)
to Israel's nuclear facility at Dimona. Most recently, the Prime
Minister wrote to me on May 27. His words reflected a most intense
personal consideration of a problem that I know is not easy for your
Government, as it is not for mine. We welcomed the former Prime
Minister's strong reaffirmation that Dimona will be devoted
exclusively to peaceful purposes and the reaffirmation also of
Israel's willingness to permit periodic visits (ie: inspections -ed)
to Dimona.

I regret having to add to your burdens so soon after your assumption
of office, but I feel the crucial importance of this problem
necessitates my taking up with you at this early date certain further
considerations, arising out of Mr. Ben-Gurion's May 27 letter, as to
the nature and scheduling of such visits.

I am sure you will agree that these visits should be as nearly as
possible in accord with international standards, thereby resolving all
doubts as to the peaceful intent of the Dimona project. As I wrote Mr.
Ben-Gurion, this Government's commitment to and support of Israel
could be seriously jeopardized if it should be thought that we were
unable to obtain reliable information on a subject as vital to the
peace as the question of Israel's effort in the nuclear field.

Therefore, I asked our scientists to review the alternative schedules
of visits we and you had proposed. If Israel's purposes are to be
clear beyond reasonable doubt, I believe that the schedule which would
best serve our common purposes would be a visit early this summer,
another visit in June 1964, and thereafter at intervals of six months.
I am sure that such a schedule should not cause you any more
difficulty than that which Mr. Ben-Gurion proposed in his May 27
letter. It would be essential, and I understand that Mr. Ben-Gurion's
letter was in accord with this, that our scientist have access to all
areas of the Dimona site and to any related part of the complex, such
as fuel fabrication facilities or plutonium separation plant, and that
sufficient time to be allotted for a thorough examination.

Knowing that you fully appreciate the truly vital significance of this
matter to the future well-being of Israel, to the United States, and
internationally, I am sure our carefully considered request will have
your most sympathetic attention.

Sincerely,
John F. Kennedy

When New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison charged businessman
Clay Shaw with participation in the JFK assassination conspiracy
Garrison stumbled upon the Israeli Mossad connection to the murder of
President Kennedy. Shaw served on the board of a shadowy corporation
known as Permindex. A primary shareholder in Permindex was the Banque
De Credit International of Geneva, founded by Tibor Rosenbaum, an arms
procurer and financier for the Mossad.

What's more, the Mossad-sponsored Swiss bank was the chief "money
laundry" for Meyer Lansky, the head of the international crime
syndicate and an Israeli loyalist whose operations meshed closely on
many fronts with the American CIA.

The chairman of Permindex was Louis M. Bloomfield of Montreal, a key
figure in the Israeli lobby and an operative of the Bronfman family of
Canada, long-time Lansky associates and among Israel's primary
international patrons.

Mossad motives against JFK are probably true, but don't forget who
more probably did the actual shooting and the cover-up. CIA and
military-industrial fingerprints are all over the hit....Meyer Lansky
may have had Permindex-Mossad ties, i.e. he sought refuge in Israel
toward the end of his life, but Lansky had much more going here in the
USA. For example, the United Fruit company figures in the lives of
more assassination suspects than did Permindex. Col. Fletcher Prouty's
naming of Gen. Ed Lansdale as the man in Dealey Plaza photos (walking
past the famous hobo suspects) also points to United Fruit. Lansdale's
protege in the CIA was Allen Dulles, who worked for United Fruit for
years. United Fruit was owned by the Du Pont family. Incidentally, the
Bronfman family which this article ties to Permindex, held a major
share of Du Pont corp. stock up until a few years ago. In short, there
may have been Mossad motives against JFK, but the larger hand and the
triggermen appear to have been US citizens.
.--- Comment From George LoBuono

"No doubt in my mind that JFK, RFK efforts to force the American
Zionist Council to register as an agent of a foreign country was the
reason for the killing of both JFK and RFK."
--- US broadcaster Dr Hesham Tillawi

"Trust thyself only, and another shall not betray thee".
--- Thomas Fuller

Peace unto you'..Shalom aleikhem:

Raymond

Jul 31, 2010, 10:50:57 PM7/31/10
On Jul 31, 10:09 pm, Raymond <Bluerhy...@aol.com> wrote:
> Another consideration to who was behind the murder of John Kennedy
> Why would someone want to eliminate President John F. Kennedy?
>
> John Fitzgerald Kennedy prior to becoming the 35th President of the
> United States and the 4th president to be assassinated served in the
> U.S. Navy as a PT boat commander in the Pacific during WWII.
> Witnessing the horrors of war himself and experiencing a life & death
> situation in a battle against the Japanese in the Pacific, JFK joined
> politics after WWII with the intent and motivation to prevent future
> wars. Shortly after being sworn in as the 35th President of the United
> States, John F. Kennedy not knowingly began to sign his own death
> warrant due to his strong belief for peace, which ironically was
> viewed as a traitor by his own government
>
> http://socyberty.com/history/jfk-assassination-is-it-really-a-conspir...

PAGE II
RE: UNITED FRUIT
From Clark Wilkins
United Fruit is a very interesting company. It was actually owned by
the Rockefellers who are cousins of the Dulles family with one of the
Dulles brothers serving as a director of United Fruit. United Fruit
took a huge loss on the stock market when Castro nationalized their
assets in Cuba. It was an enormous financial disaster at the time,
nearly comparable to the ENRON story of today.

Under the Rockefellers and Dulles management, United Fruit was very
friendly towards the CIA as well as several "banana republic"
dictators in Central America.

The term "banana republic" refers to United Fruits major cash crop,
bananas. Because bananas quickly spoil, they must be cut, loaded,
transported, and delivered to market in about two weeks time. If
there is any interruption in the delivery process, the entire crop can
spoil and United Fruit would lose a fortune. To make certain delivery
was on time, the dictators of these Central American countries were
put on United Fruit's payroll. They saw to it that the crops were cut
and delivered without any interruption (such as a strike by the farm
workers). So important was speed that United Fruit often owned its
own railroads that carried the crops from the plantations to the
waiting ships. Again, fast ships were required and there were a
number of
prestigious ship lines that carried the fruit to its destination -
which was usually New Orleans. Some of the owners of these ship lines
have been mentioned in CT literature.

Once the ships arrived in New Orleans they had to be speedily
unloaded. "Wildcat" strikes by
stevedores could not be tolerated. The bananas could rot in the ships
hold in just days and the stevedores knew this and could easily force
a fruit company to cave into a strike before the cargo spoiled. To
prevent "wildcat" strikes, the fruit companies needed control of the
unions and this is where the Mafia came in, running the longshoremen's
union to make sure there would be no strikes in much the same way that
the CIA worked with the Mafia during WWII to control the waterfronts.
Oswald's Uncle Dutz was involved in the longshoremen's union in New
Orleans. Control of the longshoremen's union extended from beating up
the opposition to "collecting" dues from the union membership. The
Mafia's "dues" collectors were drawn from local boxers. Sylvestor
Stallone's character, Rocky Bilbao, was based on such a collector.
Oswald's
uncle Dutz was also a boxer (So was Jack Ruby). The Mafia kept the
ships being unloaded in a timely manner in exchange for "a piece of
the action" of the fruit companies. They became stockholders in the
fruit companies which included Standard Fruit, the company that
initially hired/screened Lee
Harvey Oswald for his job at Reily Coffee. One of the major
stockholders in Standard Fruit was the Vacarro (sp?) family (I can't
remember if they were from Sicily or Italy). The president of
Standard Fruit also owned most of the boxing gyms in New Orleans.
When the Rockefellers later sold United Fruit, it was purchased by a
suspected Mafia smuggler and, afterwards, Federal narcotics agencies
would attribute United Fruit to the rising importation of drugs into
the US.

The rise of Castro, who nationalized United Fruits holdings in
Cuba, opened the door to possible "copycat" communist revolutions
taking place in other Central American countries and resulting in more
losses for United as well as Standard Fruit. The fruit companies now
required the protection of
the US Gov't. This was why the CIA was invited into United Fruit (The
CIA's interest in protecting fruit companies dates back to their 1954
revolution in Guatemala as well as US Marines in Central America in
the 1930's). To obtain the cooperation of the CIA, the fruit
companies would lobby the US Gov't by making campaign donations and
providing the CIA and State Dept. with "free" intelligence on Central
America. People like Senator Dodd found themselves on the payroll
while others, like William George Gaudet, provided
intelligence articles for lobbying Washington and, in particular, the
CIA, on the need to keep Central America communist free. Gaudet felt
he was so close to the CIA he often described himself as a CIA
"agent". Gaudet worked out of the International Trade Mart in New
Orleans which Oswald demonstrated in front of and from which at least
two other companies lobbied Congress and the CIA. Clay Shaw would run
the ITM and use it to provide "conference space" to Henry Luce's Time-
Life which would later buy, and never show, the Zapruder film (Henry
Luce is mentioned in the post below). To fund this lobbying, the fruit
companies used "pretax" dollars - or offshore money that had yet to
reach the US for taxation. They let their "banana republic"
dictators, like Anastasia Somoza, make untaxed donations from their
own treasuries. These donations were illegal and anyone in the US
receiving and distributing these funds was required to register as a
Foreign Agent. It
became important then that the recepient agent of those donations not
be called to testify as to the source of the funds. The agent
selected by Samoza was Dr. Alton Ochsner, his personal physician who
could, under
patient client privilege, not be called to testify against Samoza.
Ochsner, along with United Fruit, funded William Gaudet's intelligence
reports being distributed on Capital Hill. Ochsner also funded Ed
Butler's INCA who engaged Oswald in his New Orleans radio debate.
When Oswald appeared on WDSU TV and WDSU Radio, the managing owner of
the station was an INCA member and a director of the ITM along with an
officer of Standard Fruit. Care had to be taken that agents of Castro
did not penetrate this New Orleans operation and so company employees
of Standard and Reily were subjected to "screening" by a former FBI
agent. Such a background check was run on Lee Harvey Oswald with a
falsified result.

So - yes - United Fruit is an interesting company to do
research on.
Just a thought.
:Clark::
-------------------

A Daisy Chain of Characters:

Be sure and get to a library and have the librarian locate a book
written by Mary Bancroft. Title: Autobiography of a Spy. 1983 Morrow
Bancroft relates the story of her childhood, her two marriages, her
affair with Allen Dulles, and her work in Switzerland with the Office
of Strategic Services during World War II.

Just a line to get you started: "Two of our Boston friends, Ruth and
Lyman Paine, had moved to New York and gave wonderful parties in their
West Side apartment. We met a lot of their friends, mostly in the
arts. Ruth was a painter. Lyman, an architect, was interested in what
he termed "The Ultimate Reality," which I interpreted as my old
friend, truth. Lyman and I had endless discussions about the ultimate
reality while sipping highballs of bathtub gin and ginger ale that
would have taken the varnish off a table if they had happened to
spill."

Mary's first husband was Sherwin Badger who was employed by United
Fruit Co..

Do some research on the fruit co.. It was owned by John Foster Dulles
brother of Allen Dulles, I'm sure you know who they were. Allen was
CIA Director removed by JFK. Mary also knew Ruth Forbes- Ruth Paine's
mother- Mary said, "Ruth Forbes was a very good friend of mine."

Mary's son, Sherman, worked for Henry Luce at Life Magazine. Mary was
not only a mistress to Allen Dulles; she was also sleeping with Henry,
husband of Clare Boothe Luce.

Son Sherman Jr. attended Dartmouth University at the same time that
George deMohrenschildt's brother taught Russian and published the
Russian Review.

See Columbia University: Oral History of Mary Bancroft, 1972. page
243.

Dictionary: daisy chain
1, A garland or chain made of linked daisies.
2. A series of connected events, activities, or experiences, likened
to a garland:

j leyden

Aug 1, 2010, 10:39:54 AM8/1/10
On Jul 31, 10:09 pm, Raymond <Bluerhy...@aol.com> wrote:

> When New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison charged businessman
> Clay Shaw with participation in the JFK assassination conspiracy
> Garrison stumbled upon the Israeli Mossad connection to the murder of
> President Kennedy

Leafing thru the anti-Israel/anti-Jewish posts in your collection of
55,500+ user group messages, I wondered how long it would take for you
to drag the Mossad into the JFK assassination discussion here. Not
long! Thanks for showing yourself.

JGL

> Another consideration to who was behind the murder of John Kennedy
> Why would someone want to eliminate President John F. Kennedy?
>
> John Fitzgerald Kennedy prior to becoming the 35th President of the
> United States and the 4th president to be assassinated served in the
> U.S. Navy as a PT boat commander in the Pacific during WWII.
> Witnessing the horrors of war himself and experiencing a life & death
> situation in a battle against the Japanese in the Pacific, JFK joined
> politics after WWII with the intent and motivation to prevent future
> wars. Shortly after being sworn in as the 35th President of the United
> States, John F. Kennedy not knowingly began to sign his own death
> warrant due to his strong belief for peace, which ironically was
> viewed as a traitor by his own government
>

> http://socyberty.com/history/jfk-assassination-is-it-really-a-conspir...

Raymond

Aug 1, 2010, 11:44:57 AM8/1/10
> > Peace unto you'..Shalom aleikhem:- Hide quoted text -

> Leafing thru the anti-Israel/anti-Jewish posts in your collection of
> 55,500+ user group messages, I wondered how long it would take for you
> to drag the Mossad into the JFK assassination discussion here. Not
> long! Thanks for showing yourself.
>
> JGL

Shalom aleikhem
RE: " anti-Israel/anti-Jewish posts"
" Thanks for showing yourself.." And millions of other Americans
Correction: Anti Zionist posts.... ציונות‎, Tsiyonut

Kol Tuv

Zionism, the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to
their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of
Palestine.

Shortly after the 2003 invasion, Benyamin Netanyahu (the then Israeli
finance minister) boasted, "Soon you will see Iraqi oil flowing to
Haifa. It is just a matter of time until the pipeline is
reconstituted, and Iraqi oil will flow to the Mediterranean. It's not
a pipe dream."

"It won't be long when you will see Iraqi oil flowing to Haifa," the
port city in northern Israel, Netanyahu told a group of British
investors, declining to give a timetable.

"It is just a matter of time until the pipeline is reconstituted and
Iraqi oil will flow to the Mediterranean."

Netanyahu later told Reuters the government was in the early stages of
looking into the possibility of reopening the pipeline, which during
the British Mandate sent oil from Mosul to Haifa via Jordan.

Shalom:
"It's not a pipe-dream," Netanyahu said.

Under a 1975 Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) the US guaranteed all
Israel's oil needs in the event of a crisis. This MoU is quietly
renewed every five years. It commits US taxpayers to maintain a
strategic US reserve for Israel, equivalent to $3 billion in 2002
dollars. Special legislation was enacted to exempt Israel from
restrictions on oil exports from the US. Moreover, the US government
agreed to divert oil from the US, even in case of oil shortages in the
US. The US government also guaranteed delivery of oil in US tankers if
commercial shippers become unable or unwilling to carry oil from the
US to Israel.

SEE
Israel-United States Memorandum of Understanding
(September 1, 1975)
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Peace/mou1975.html

Shavuah Tov
DT 20:16 "In the cities of the nations the Lord is giving you as an
inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes."
JS 11:8-15 "And the lord gave them into the hand of Israel, ...utterly
destroying them; there was none left that breathed ...."

“A nation that is afraid to debate it’s issues in a public forum, is a
nation that is afraid of it’s people.”
- JFK

Most believe that Lee Harvey Oswald, the alleged assassin, was indeed
what he claimed to be-the patsy-and that false clues had been laid by
the real conspirators to make it appear as though Oswald was an agent
of Fidel Castro or the Soviets or both. A key chapter in Final
Judgment points out that Israel has what I call “a bad habit”-that is,
the use of what are known as “false flags” in pointing the finger of
guilt elsewhere in the course of committing assassinations and acts of
terrorism. That chapter is a virtual catalogue of this little-known
phenomenon, which is perhaps best exemplifed by Israel’s notorious
Lavon Affair of the 1950s in which Israel staged bombings on American
and British installations in Egypt for the purpose of blaming them on
Islamic fundamentalist groups and destabilizing the regime of
President Nasser.

Although the American media today promotes the idea that somehow John
F. Kennedy was a dedicated friend of Israel, nothing could be further
from the truth. There was a long history of bitter enmity between John
F. Kennedy and his powerful father, Ambassador Joseph P. Kennedy and
organized crime boss Meyer Lansky, stemming in part from the senior
Kennedy’s deals with the underworld. This, however, did not stop the
Kennedy family from cutting deals with the crime syndicate when it
came to winning elections. The Kennedy family’s own suspected anti-
Semitism didn’t do anything to improve JFK’s relations with Israel and
its American lobby either. As a U.S. Senator, Kennedy’s intervention
in the issue of Algerian independence from France also drew sharp
criticism from the Israeli lobby as well. Yet, when John F. Kennedy
sought the presidency, he was willing to cut deals with the Israeli
lobby-for a price. By the end of his presidency, however, Kennedy had
reneged on his deals, not only with Israel’s Godfather, Meyer Lansky,
and his henchmen in organized crime, but also with the Israeli lobby

--- The Mossad Role in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy
by Michael Collins Piper

Aleikhem shalom

j leyden

Aug 1, 2010, 5:55:21 PM8/1/10
On Aug 1, 11:44 am, Raymond <Bluerhy...@aol.com> wrote:

> Shalom aleikhem
> RE: " anti-Israel/anti-Jewish posts"
> " Thanks for showing yourself.." And millions of other Americans
> Correction: Anti Zionist posts.... ציונות‎, Tsiyonut

You don't need to say any more on the subject, Raymond. We've got you
pegged. Why don't you take a break of your obsessive posting and go
deface a synagogue?

JGL

> "It won't be long when you will see Iraqi oil flowing ...
>
> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Raymond

Aug 1, 2010, 8:25:05 PM8/1/10

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

JGL
RE:"Why don't you take a break of your obsessive posting and go
deface a synagogue?"

Shame on you for even suggesting such a thing. Because I disagree with
Israel's conduct in Palestine since 1948, you should understand that
most of the intelligent world agrees with me. Instead of these short
rejoinders against my posts, you should be defending Israel with your
reasons why you do not approve of the thousands of group messages
criticizing Israel's behavior and their brutal policies. I would
defend your right to do that and I can understand your frustration
with people who go beyond what is reasonable when posting criticisms
of Israel. What was done to them in Germany was inhumane and it is no
wonder Jews are angry with the world.... even the United States who
refused to allow them in when they had no place else to go.

Sorry for offending you. What a world !. Will there ever be peace and
human understanding that we cannot kill our way to heaven?

B'Shalom
Raymond

Al Channel

Aug 14, 2021, 12:18:16 PM8/14/21