Julie Lee Wah Yuet aka Julie Riva

Zeni

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00

I'l looking for information about this actress. She played in mainly Cat
III movies (Untold Story, A Chinese Torture Chambet Story) and directed
the famous Trilogy of Lust I and II.
Does anyone know about her nowadays?
Any information about her, not only what she became, is welcome.
Please email me, thank you very much.

--

Zeni the Zunirider
http://zeni.free.fr : Asian CinE-Zine & Human Meat Buns !

"Si tu veux survivre dans ce monde, il te faut ętre fou"
"If you want to live in this world, you have to be insane"
- Judge (Simon Yam), Full Contact.

Cyber-Lip

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00

I believe she commited suicide.

Listen To Japanese Music Or Die!!!

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
How can it be a Trilogy if theirs only 2?

"Zeni" <ze...@libertysurf.fr> wrote in message

glenn_s

Aug 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/4/00
In article <398A871B...@libertysurf.fr>,

Zeni <ze...@libertysurf.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'l looking for information about this actress. She played in mainly
Cat
> III movies (Untold Story, A Chinese Torture Chambet Story) and
directed
> the famous Trilogy of Lust I and II.

here's a link with a short biography:
http://www.hkmdb.com/hk/reports/96dec04.html#7

Let's just say she's lived a very interesting life.

> Does anyone know about her nowadays?
> Any information about her, not only what she became, is welcome.
> Please email me, thank you very much.

Like Cyber-Lip said, I think she finally succeeded to kill herself
after a few tries.

Glenn S.
--
"Do you recognize my technique?"-Ghostface Killer, MYSTERY OF
CHESSBOXING

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

zeni

Aug 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/5/00
Thank you for this great link. Very interesting information.
Once again, thank you guys.
In facts, Trilogy is not because of a serie of three movies but more
because of a kind of lust triangle in the first one. May be she expected
to do three but never succeeded or had time.
I heard Ivan Lai made Tilogy of Lust III but it's seems very hard to get
information about this one. So, if you can help me, I'm very interested
as I'm writing a paper about Julie and I want any information available.
Thank you.

Stan Young

Aug 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/5/00
Unless Julie killed herself in the past year, she's not dead.

She filmed a low-budget action film called "The Ghost" last summer in
Los Angeles.

And last I heard, she resides in Beverly Hills.

Stan

On Fri, 04 Aug 2000 09:07:20 GMT, Zeni <ze...@libertysurf.fr> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'l looking for information about this actress. She played in mainly Cat
>III movies (Untold Story, A Chinese Torture Chambet Story) and directed
>the famous Trilogy of Lust I and II.

>Does anyone know about her nowadays?
>Any information about her, not only what she became, is welcome.
>Please email me, thank you very much.

christia...@hotmail.com

May 26, 2015, 9:42:20 AM5/26/15
Il giorno sabato 5 agosto 2000 09:00:00 UTC+2, Stan Young ha scritto:
> Unless Julie killed herself in the past year, she's not dead.
>
> She filmed a low-budget action film called "The Ghost" last summer in
> Los Angeles.
>
> And last I heard, she resides in Beverly Hills.
>
> Stan

I know a lot of years passed by...
If You have any further information please write me.
I'm a musician and I would like to write a song about her.
It's difficult to find infos on the internet.
Could be amazing to write directly to her, but seems like that's not possible.
Thanks a lot
Chris

quincy...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2017, 2:26:16 PM6/1/17
She is alive, and living a private life.