Re: The truth about Angelina Jolie

Message has been deleted

Apd

Nov 27, 2022, 10:38:17 AM11/27/22
"Steve Brown" <mail...@gmail.com> [96.43.229.118] wrote:

> [some crap about a so-called celebrity]

This is an ASCII art group, not social media you Québécois twat (no
insult intended for sensible Canadians).

Ob ASCII:
_
| |
| |===( ) //////
|_| ||| | o o|
||| ( c ) ____
||| \= / || \_
|||||| || |
||| |______________|
||| || || || ||
||| || || || ||
-----------|||-------||-||------||-||--
|__> || || || ||

Hit any key to continue (author unknown)

Eli the Bearded

Nov 27, 2022, 9:45:24 PM11/27/22
In alt.ascii-art, Apd <n...@all.invalid> wrote:
> "Steve Brown" <mail...@gmail.com> [96.43.229.118] wrote:
> > [some crap about a so-called celebrity]

Hey! She's a so-called celebrity that has been rendered into ASCII art
many times.

Here's a collection:

https://www.asciiart.eu/video-games/lara-croft

And one from that collection:

__ ____
/ '~' ) \
/ _(__ (__ \_
/ /(/ )) ) (\ \ \
( / ( ( )\ ) )
)//"-_ )_.-"\ ( \
)|-._ _.-- )( \ (
(/){c)\| /"c)"7 )|\ )
)|"""'| `"""" ( | /_)
( | -- ,/ / -_)
\ __ / ." \ -_)
\ /--\ //( ( -_)
\ `--' // ( -_)
\____.-" | ( -_)
| | ( -_)
| | ( -_)
| | ( -_)
_________-"\ / "-(_-_)___
/ \
/ \
\ __ \
\ / / / |
/ / / / / /
/ \____ /_____.' \__/
| /
| | /
| __ | /
\ __ /_"
\ _ /
'._______/ \________.'
, ,
___( )_______
," ( ) ,|
," '-.__.-' ," | jjs
,"________________ ," ,"
/ / /| /) /| / ,"
/ /_ /"|/\ /"| / ,"
/_________________ /."

(And if you want to quibble that she isn't the video game character, but
just a representation of it, I'll counter with the ASCII art doesn't
have the resolution to tell the difference.)

> This is an ASCII art group, not social media you Québécois twat (no
> insult intended for sensible Canadians).
>

> Ob ASCII:
> _
> | |
> | |===( ) //////
> |_| ||| | o o|
> |||||| || |
> ||| |______________|
> ||| || || || ||
> ||| || || || ||
> -----------|||-------||-||------||-||--
> |__> || || || ||
>
> Hit any key to continue (author unknown)

,----------,
./ \. _ _
| \_____/\ / \.--. / \
| /\ |\|\./ `-' `-' )
| /--\| | | ______________________/
| /
`\ etb /'
`----------'

Any key for you.

Elijah
------
unlocking potential

Apd

Nov 28, 2022, 6:07:51 AM11/28/22
"Eli the Bearded" wrote:
> In alt.ascii-art, Apd wrote:
>> "Steve Brown" wrote:
>>> [some crap about a so-called celebrity]
>
> Hey! She's a so-called celebrity that has been rendered into ASCII art
> many times.

It's a shame Mr Brown didn't include an example.

> Here's a collection:
>
> https://www.asciiart.eu/video-games/lara-croft
>
> And one from that collection:

[A Magnificent Bust]

I see we shopped at the same store.

> (And if you want to quibble that she isn't the video game character, but
> just a representation of it, I'll counter with the ASCII art doesn't
> have the resolution to tell the difference.)

This probably doesn't look much like Queen Victoria either but it's
not to bad for the small size:
_____________
|@|#POSTAGE#|@|
|%###########%|
|%####,;,####%|
|%###"==~;%##%|
|%##/' ? ;##%|
|%##'- ,'##%|
|%###` /####%|
|%####! \####%|
|%###/ ####%|
|%###########%|
|A|ONE#PENNY|D|
'-------------' apd

A "penny black". One of very few drawings of my own.

>> Hit any key to continue (author unknown)
>

> ,----------,
> ./ \. _ _
> | /
> `\ etb /'